Jennifer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see?" she asked, but it sounded funny with her inability to properly form her words with her lips.

"Sure, let me unfasten your leash first."

As soon as she was able, she swiveled in the chair to see herself.

It wasn't really her, but it was her, kind of. The face did look half woman and half dog. She could only stare in wonder.

She recognized her eyes, and the contours of her face, but she was covered in golden fur, longer on the top and sides, and a lot shorter on her face. And she had a dog's black nose and a slight muzzle with whiskers. The hood also included two big, floppy, Golden Retriever ears.

"Beautiful," Mark commented, as he admired her, smiling broadly.

As she examined the new her, something changed, ever so slightly. Her attitude changed, somehow. The face in front of her was intriguing and actually pretty, in some uncanny, animalistic way. She had to admit that it was a work of art.

Almost reading her mind, Mark said proudly; "One of Hollywood's best make-up artists made it for us. Isn't it fantastic?"

"I know you don't look like a real Golden, I couldn't see you with a big, long snout, and something like that would have been totally impractical, but this mask gives you a cute puppy look, delicately merged with a pretty woman's face. Don't you agree?"

"Mark, I don't know what to say. I look half-dog and half girl." And as she spoke, despite the mumble caused by the mask, she could sense her own astonishment and fascination. Because that's how she felt.

"That's exactly it! You're half Jennifer and half Jenny, and all mine. You are all mine, aren't you?"

"You know I'm all yours, silly. But this is really hard for me to fathom."

"It's what I wanted, and you offered."

"But..."

He interrupted her before she could challenge him any farther.

"Come on, we have one more piece to fit, and then we can talk. About everything."

He grabbed her leash and pulled her back into the bedroom.

"Now, down on your knees and lean your belly over the bed." He encouraged her to take up the position by pulling on her leash."

For a moment she thought he was going to try to take her in the ass, like he did the other night.

But instead, he pulled something else out of a box and then she could feel him pushing at the top of her butt. Where her tailbone disappeared into her crack. There was a moment of pressure to an area about the four inches around and then she heard a 'click'.

"There," he announced, "now my Golden has a nice tail. You can get up now and check yourself in the big mirror."

As she stood up, and took the couple of steps over to the mirror, she could feel a pulling and swaying at the top of her ass crack. And when she arrived at the mirror, she confirmed that she now had a tail. Just like a Golden Retriever. It swayed as she moved, and when she reached behind and dragged it over to the side so she could get a better look, she felt it pulling on her behind.

She was sure that it was pretty, just like Harpo's tail had been, but it sure didn't seem right to have one herself.

"That tail is gorgeous, and it moves gracefully as you walk. Now you look like a complete puppy."

She didn't reply. She just stood there staring at herself in the mirror. She did look like some strange human and dog combination. As Mark had said, the tail was the finishing touch. It stood out straight behind her for several inches before swooping up behind her. The tail's fur was long and pretty.

For a moment she thought, I do look pretty, and erotic and exotic. But then she realized; but it's not me. It's certainly not Jennifer Simons. And I'm not really a dog.

The two of them continued to stand and stare for several minutes until Mark snapped out of it.

He turned and grabbed his computer, and a small box of other things, "come on, Jenny, let's head over to the house, we have a lot to discuss and it's already awfully late."

He reached out and grabbed her leash and began leading her out the door to the main house.

She took a couple of steps before she stopped dead. And Mark was pulled up short by the leash in his hand.

He turned, "what? Come on." Peeved.

"Out there? Like this?" she mumbled.

"Of course. This is your house, and no one is around."

Then he laughed, "And you're fully covered. No bare skin anywhere. So, come along. You have to get used to being out and about in your yard, anyway."

And then he pulled on the leash again, more forcefully, and she had to follow him outside.

He was right, of course, there was no one around, and she was covered in fur, so there was nothing for anyone to see, but she had no clothes on, only her fur suit. It was all so very bizarre.

She followed him out into the night. The lights of the patio lit the area and she shivered thinking that there might be someone out there watching.

He led her into the house and into the great room, where he sat on the couch and she let herself be pulled down next to him, laying on her side with her head on his lap, facing his groin. He held her there, and stroked her like he used to do with his beloved Penny.

She realized that she couldn't really sit back into the cushions, as her tail would get in the way. She would have to perch on the edge, lay on her belly, with her tail sticking up in the air, or lounge as she was, facing the back of the couch on Mark's lap.

Jennifer enjoyed the petting, it was loving and calming, and despite her outfit, she loved the contact with her husband. But his comment brought her back to the reality of her situation.

He even mumbled, "good girl. Good Jenny."

Mark spent several minutes holding and petting her, before he bent to the side, grabbed his laptop and opened it on the cushions on the side away from her.

"Okay, let's get started. I need to explain how you will be expected to act and live in your role as Jenny. All right?"

She shrugged, "Mark I just don't understand what you mean. What is my role, now, and what are these rules and behaviors you want me to follow?"

"I'm getting to that. You need to pay attention if you want to avoid punishments from the suit."

"But..."

"Just stop and listen!" He ordered.

She recoiled a bit from his tone, she just wasn't used to that demanding voice from him.

He then started in, and to her it sounded like he was reading from a script that he had written sometime in the past.

"All right, here's the story. You will wear that outfit from now on. On occasion I may remove the hood, so you can go out in public as Jennifer, but I don't think it will be very often. Hell, you may prefer to just stay in as Jenny."

"Always?" she asked shakily. Is he kidding?

"Hush! Just listen!" and he gave her a pat on her shoulder to emphasize his point.

"You can't get out of any part of your suit. As I mentioned, it's made of a special NASA material that is virtually indestructible, and if the system detects any damage it will punish you. Rather severely."

He paused. "Stay here, I need a drink. Are you thirsty?"

She nodded, and he got up and went over to the bar, where he poured a glass of wine. When he came back, he looked at her, "You'll need practice with your paws and doggy mouth before you'll be able to drink like this, so let me help. Tilt your head back and I'll pour a swallow of wine in."

She sat on the edge of the couch and looked up at the ceiling. She opened her mouth and drank the wine as he poured. It tasted great. She needed that, but it was just more weirdness.

"Thanks." She said, as he sat down next to her.

"You're welcome, my pet. Now keep in mind that the collar and its coding control your new life. I have programmed it and tested it to make sure it enforces the rules that I want you to follow. The behaviors that the rules teach and the punishments and rewards that the suit delivers will mold you, like the suit itself, into my perfect pet. My new Jenny."

"Rewards?" she prompted him. It was the first time she'd heard anything about rewards, and it interested her. Would the suit release her? She wondered.

"Shush. We'll get to that, eventually."

"Now let me explain some other aspects of the outfit, before I address the rules. The collar has several other capabilities besides the ones I've already mentioned. You remember: the processor, the networking, the batteries, etc. It also includes a microphone so it can react to voice commands from me, and it can monitor the sounds you make."

He paused to take a drink, and give her another one. Being fed like this was bothering her. It added to her humiliation and her feeling of helplessness. Of course, if she was going to be his puppy from now on, she'd need to get used to those feelings. But that idea wasn't something she wanted to think about, right now.

"The collar will need to be recharged at least every other day, to keep its batteries healthy. I'll help with that, at least to start with. If the batteries are ever allowed to run down. You'll be punished, severely, even if it's the last thing it does before running out of power. Understand?"

She nodded.

"There's another facility within the collar. If you ever go too far away from the House's WiFi signal, you will be punished, unless I provide the proper command to turn off that, 'no escape' setting. And also, the collar includes a cellular-based location tracking chip set, so I'll always be able to find you, if you somehow get lost."

"By the way, through the collar's WiFi connection, I can change the programming, the settings, and issue commands that will generate punishments or rewards. Understand?"

She nodded, understanding that escape was impossible, although she had no plans to run away. At least not yet.

"Good. Perhaps the most important rule is the one that dictates your primary status. You see, although you'll always be in the suit, except for cleanings, that is, depending on what status I've instructed the collar to enforce, you'll either be restricted to walking on all fours, like a good dog, or you'll be allowed to walk upright, on your two feet. So, if I give the command to the collar 'Jenny, two feet.' You'll be allowed to walk, and talk like Jennifer. And if I give the command 'Jenny, all fours,' you'll be required to get down onto your hands and knees and the only sounds you'll be allowed are dog sounds, barks and whines."

Dumbfounded, she just sat quietly, mulling over what he had just said.

He continued on, lecturing her and listing the rules she'd be living by from now on. It was frightening, and she found everything he was saying hard to comprehend.

"Like I said, the collar can hear you, and it will punish you if it hears you utter any human word, while you're in the 'all fours' mode.

"The sensors in the suit will also inform the collar if you fail in these behaviors or break any rules, and you will be punished if you do.

"When you're in 'all fours' mode, you can only move on your hands and knees. No standing up. No sitting on furniture, and no laying on people beds. Also, and we'll talk about this more, no sitting on a human toilette. Or eating at the table, or anything Penny wasn't allowed to do."

He paused to make sure she was paying attention. She certainly was!

"Understand me. When you're in 'all fours' mode you must behave like Jenny the dog."

Unbelievable! She thought.

"Now when you're granted 'two feet' mode, you can do everything Jennifer, the human can do. Within the limitations imposed by your suit, of course. You can walk and talk and sit on furniture, eat at the table, sleep in our bed. All of those things, without fear of punishment."

He looked her in the eye. "Understand?"

"I guess." She was still finding it all so very farfetched.

"Lover, you really need to understand, if we're going to make this work."

"Yah, I know. Punishments," she said dejectedly.

"Exactly. Now back to 'all fours' mode. In that mode you must also follow commands like Penny did. All of the well-trained dog actions. Sit, stay, come, beg, down, speak, hush, fetch, rollover, leave-it, heel, and off, must all be followed to the letter. The suit will inform the collar if you are not properly performing and the collar will punish you for your errors.

"While I'm thinking about it, the collar includes a sensor in the swivel ring on its front. If too much pressure is exerted on the leash, because, for instance, you're not heeling properly, or you're pulling, you will be punished. Remember that!

"Of course, when you're in 'two feet' mode none of those commands apply." He added.

"Wait, the suit will know?"

"Yes, the suit is full of sensors that can detect the position of your limbs, the bend in your back, the weight on the soles of your feet, your body temperature, your heart rate and thousands of other aspects. Pretty cool really."

"Yah, sure, cool." She mumbled, still shocked, confused, frightened and unable to express herself.

"I think that's most of the important stuff. You'll never have to take the suit off, the materials it's made of will keep you safe and won't irritate your skin, or give you any trouble. Oh, we'll probably remove it, to clean it, and you about once a month. But otherwise you can wear it always."

"Always? Really?"

"Yup."

He was obviously much more enthused than she was.

"Now let's, get to the subject of peeing and pooping. I don't think I've covered the suit's 'plumbing' where those tasks are concerned; so let me explain. You'll be able to pee as you always have. It will flow out of you, past the latex panties and the plug. It shouldn't present any issues. The dildo in your sweet pussy is locked in place and the collar will only unlock it under my command. You have no control over your pussy, now. Only I do."

When she heard him, describe how he owned her sex, like that, she started to tear up. It just wasn't right. There was no reason for it, either. She would never have considered cheating on him, and now she wouldn't be able to get herself off, either.

"So, if you're in 'two feet' mode, you can use the house's bathrooms and bidet to relieve yourself and clean up afterwards. The bidet will probably be your best friend at that point, as you'll have to make sure that your fur is cleaned, down there."

Ooo, gross, she thought.

The front plug also includes a hole in its center. It's a tube that runs all the way through, and will allow you to douche whenever necessary, to keep clean down there. Understand?"

She nodded, so he continued.

"You probably noticed the fixtures that they put in by the patio last month." He said looking at her for an answer.

"I did."

"When you're in 'all fours' mode, you'll be expected to go outside, on the turf, near the fire hydrant.

"On that turf, there is a wash basin with a fountain-like water spigot. It is operated by a push pad, nearby. A pad that you can press with your front paw. You can use it to clean up after you empty yourself.

"As for your ass, and its' plug, you can remove it any time you need. It is not locked in place like the one in your pussy. Although with your paws it will probably be impossible to pull out. So, I have designed a special solution for you. You see the plug in your ass has a metallic base. You can use a magnet to pull it out. To that end, I have installed a magnet on the wall in each bathroom, at the correct height for a good dog, on all fours. All you'll have to do is back up to it, until the magnet catches the plug. Then you can move away from the wall and the plug will pull out. You can use the toilet and then reverse the process to reinsert it.

"That approach will work when you're in the house. But when you're outside, you'll be expected to always relieve yourself out there, unless you have specific permission from me to use the indoor facilities. If the weather is bad, or there are people about, I may let Jenny use the indoor plumbing. She can stay on all fours and hold her crotch over the toilet and bidet.

Outside, the fire hydrant is there mostly for decoration, but it does have a magnet, just like the ones in the bathrooms. You can back up to the hydrant, to remove and reinsert your butt plug."

He paused then, smiling, obviously proud of his inventiveness.

She, of course wasn't impressed at all. She was totally grossed out, and pictured herself being humiliated every time she had to take a pee or a poop.

The thought of relieving herself, like a dog, outside, was too much for her, and she lost it. She stood up and began yelling at him. "Mark, no! That is just too much! I could maybe put up with living as your pet, in this crazy dog suit, but I refuse to pee and shit like a dog, outside! I am your wife. Not your dog. Not Penny. I can never be Penny. I'm a human, and a woman."

As she continued venting along those lines, Mark reached over to his computer. Typed in a command, and after waiting a few seconds for the collar to get the message and activate, he said: "Jenny, all fours."

She paid no attention, until the shock caught her mid-rant, and she screamed, and clutched her chest and crotch as she collapsed to the carpet, moaning, and thrashing. It was worse than any of the shocks she'd received, before.

After the punishment stopped, she lay there panting and crying, until Mark, knelt down next to her and began petting her and soothing her. She heard him say "Jenny, two feet."

Only then did she feel safe enough to move and speak.

"Mark, why?" She was still crying, and with her reshaped lips he had a difficult time understanding her.

"Why? I explained all of it. I want you, I need you, to be both Jennifer my wife, and Jenny, my dear pet."

She shook her head, "why the punishment?"

"Ah, to teach you to behave, and to show you how you will be punished. I noticed afterward that you are learning. You didn't speak until I had issued the 'two feet' command. Very good, I'm proud of you, my dear."

"Mark, it's all too much. I just can't get my head wrapped around all of the changes. All of the things you want. The 'behaviors.' And the dog suit."

"I know honey, it is a lot, but I have it all planned out. You'll get used to it and I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I'm sure I will."

He paused and hugged her. "Remember, you said that you wanted to come back as Harpo, and that you would be my replacement for Penny. We're just working on fulfilling those two promises."

She was too exhausted and brain-dead to argue any further.

"Can I go to bed now? I just can't deal with this anymore. Please."

"Sure, we can, it's been a long day for both of us. But first, let me explain the reward aspects of the suit."

That got her attention.

"The plugs in your pussy and ass have built in vibrators. The system can turn them on and get you excited, when it determines that you have performed well enough to deserve a reward. You know, positive reinforcement. Oh, and I can also grant you a good time, if I give the command."

Interesting, she thought, and the idea of those rewards did get her interested. But...

"Will it give me orgasms?"

"Probably. That's something I couldn't really measure. It's something we can experiment with. I tell you what, tomorrow we can give it a try. It could be a lot of fun for both of us. I'm hoping that the thing can drive you over the edge with either or both of the vibrators going to town, down there. And I've dreamt of being inside your pussy with the vibrator in your ass adding to the pleasure."

Jennifer concluded that this aspect of the suit was the only good thing she'd heard all day. Her experiences in the past with vibrators had always been very enjoyable, and had provided some of the best orgasms she had ever had.

With that news, she felt good enough to get up and head into the bathroom. At this point, tired and resigned to her fate. She glanced at Mark as she walked past, and saw him smiling, happy and proud of his creation, and somehow, the vision of her lover, like that, made her feel just a little bit better.