Jennifer Winget, The New Neighbor

Story Info
My encounter with TV actress Jennifer Winget.
5.9k words
4.44
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Shoaib. I am 24 years old 6" tall guy and I am a huge fitness enthusiast. As for the people who have not read my previous stories, I was a friend of Palak Tiwari and I was fucking her mom the Indian television superstar MILF Shweta Tiwari. It's been a long time since I was enjoying with Shweta and she was in love with me because of how I use to satisfy her sexually. She used to take good care of me and she was letting me stay in one of her owned 3 BHK flat in Juhu. I moved to that flat back in 2017 when I was in my third year of graduation.

Three months passed since I moved to this place, both the other flats on my floors were empty before one day when I was asleep in the noon, my doorbell rang. I initially was irritated by somebody waking me up in the middle of my sleep at 2:30 in the noon. I opened the front door only to get awestruck by the beauty standing in front of me. She was non-other than television actress Jennifer Winget. She was wearing a nice yellow top and pink shorts. I've wanked thousands of times thinking about her in the past.

"Hellow, I'm sorry to disturb you at this time but I needed a favor," her words ended my full pervert mode stare as she offered her hand for a handshake.

"Ohh! That's completely all right, anything for a beautiful lady," I said as we shook hands. A current passed through my body and it instantly affected my well-hung tool inside my boxers. If the handshake lasted more I would have had my tool fully erect.

"I just moved in here. Although the movers have done pretty good work I want to rearrange some furniture and it's actually heavy, can you please help me? and oh by the way my name is Jennifer," She said.

"I know your name, who doesn't? My name is Shoaib and welcome to this beautiful apartment," I said as she smiled.

I was wearing just a boxer without any underwear and I was sure, if I would spend five minutes with her she would notice my hard too so l I told her, "I'll be back in a minute, I have to make a call."

"Okay, take your time, no hurry," She said.

I went back to my room and wore the underwear, I washed my face and ran to her place. She wanted some changes in the situation of the furniture but actually she wanted a lot of changes. It almost took us an hour to rearrange everything as per her taste.

It was a lot of physical work. I was tired so I said, "I'm going to my place now, call me if you want any more help."

"What's the hurry, wait, you helped me a lot, I could at least offer you some drink, sit on the couch, I'll be back in a minute," She said as she went to the kitchen jiggling her ass-cheeks clearly visible to me.

Jennifer was a living doll and but not a Barbie doll, unlike a barbie doll, she was thick, round assed and big-boobed. And looked younger than even 25 at the age of 33, oh boy was she looking young, just the way I liked them, not too young but young, sweet and intelligent, I could hardly wait to make her scream, to bounce on her soft belly. I already wanted to feel her feet on my butt, to get her legs up on my shoulders, to maul her jugs and bring her off until she begged for more.

Her thick ass was juggling as she was preparing the drink for us. My young cock was throbbing between my legs, dripping for some action but I had to contain myself. God, I wanted to fuck her so bad. She came walking back to me and I couldn't take me eyes of her milky thighs. She even noticed me staring at it but she ignored it. She made a nice watermelon juice to cool us off. We drank it and I went back to my home, I immediately went to the bathroom and wanked thinking of her.

It was around 6:30 in the evening, I was about to prepare dinner for myself when my door-bell rang again. It was Jennifer, asking me to join her for dinner as she was all alone in her new flat. There was no chance of denying it. As from my experience I've always found the woman and whiskey work wonders. I asked her if she drinks or not, she smiled a bit with acceptance and went back to her place.

I took a bath and wore my newly purchased Grey track pants and a white t-shirt. I grabbed the bottle of Glenfiddich whiskey and plucked a pink rose from the flower bed and went to her place at about 8:30 pm. I rang the bell, it took a while, I guess she was getting ready or maybe was stuck cooking some food.

She opened the door, she was wearing grey yoga pants and a blue t-shirt. She welcomed me as I offered her a rose saying, "One for the beautiful lady." She accepted it with a smile and said, "It's so nice of you."

We started walking towards her living room and I had a perfect view of her 36" ass. Her Ass-cheeks were popping out of her tight yoga pants, jiggling as she was walking. The yoga pants were so well fitted that her ass-crack was clearly visible. Controlling myself was already getting hard.

"If you are hungry we can drink while eating," She said while walking inside her living room.

"No, I'm not that hungry, it's fine unless you are hungry." I said but what I wanted to say was, "I was hungry for her."

"Okay then, sit here," She said and went in the kitchen to bring glasses and some freshly cooked spicy chicken nuggets for us to accompany the whiskey.

I opened the whiskey bottle and poured a peg. "Would you like Coke or Sprite," She said.

"I'm on the rocks kinda guy, Have you ever tried?" I asked.

"Nope, I've never done that," She said.

"Wanna try?"

"I don't know, I've never done that."

"There's always a first time, trust me it will be fun."

She hesitated but agreed to do so, she went to the fridge and brought an ice-cube tray. I quickly put ice in our glasses and gave her one glass.

"Cheers to the beginning of our friendship," I said as we touched the glasses and smiled at each other. She took a sip and said, "It actually tastes good."

"Ya, its fun," I said.

"So, where is your family? Are they on a trip or something," She asked.

"Nope, actually I stay alone here," I said.

"Is that your flat?" she asked.

"Ahh!! no, it's not mine."

"Ohh! so you rented it?" She said.

"Actually yes, but I stay here on rent without paying anything," I said.

"Is it your relative's place?" She said.

"Nope, it's of Shweta Tiwari, and her daughter is one of my best friends that's why she is letting me stay here for free."

"You must be a very close friend that she is letting you stay for free, and here I am, spent tons of money to stay here, Lucky you."

The first peg was finished, I grabbed the bottle and filled our glasses again. We gossiped general things about each other for a few minutes until we finished our drink. "How many have you drank at max till now?" I asked.

"Four pegs and that also only for once," She said.

"Let's make it five today," I said.

"No way, I would go full high if I will do so," She said.

"What's the problem in getting high inside your own house, come on make it special for your new house," I said.

"Are you trying to make me drunk?" She asked with a bit of lusty look.

"No, no, you are getting it wrong, why would I do so?" I said with a little discomfort.

She laughed and said, "Look at you, your face is fully red, I'm just joking."

I smiled a bit and poured the 3th peg as we continued our conversation. She was very open to me and she told me stories about her marriage with Karan Grower, how it all went down to their divorce and claimed that she has no man in her life since her divorce. I was amazed by the fact she was completely single from the day she got divorced. Our glasses were empty by the time, this time she grabbed the bottle and filled the glasses.

She grabbed her glass and eased herself on the couch and lifted her legs to put them on the table. I couldn't take my eyes off her milky with thighs and her sexy legs. It was so hard to control for me with such a beautiful woman sitting next to me, but somehow I kept the control.

"Don't you get bored staying alone?" She asked.

"I do, but now you are here so it won't matter anymore," I said while we made deep eye contact. I do make her feel where we were heading. She could either break here or she could press the gas and ignite the flame. The glasses were empty again, she asked me to fill them up. I filled the glasses and handed one over to her.

She grabbed the glass and said, "Did you like what you see?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, though I had a rough idea of what she was asking.

"Really? Do you think I don't know how you were looking at my legs a moment before? Or how you were checking my behind when we were working at the noon?"

"I..I...Did not, you are mistaken Jennifer," I said hesitantly.

"Okay," She said as she drank the glass top to bottom while I was still holding my glass.

"Fifth, done and dusted," She said and got down on her knees and crawled between my legs. Whiskey had an effect on her but not that much, I could see she was in total control of herself, she pushed me to the couch.

"Do you think I didn't notice you staring at my body? My ass? Do you think I didn't notice your bulge through your boxers in the noon? Stop lying and let's do it," She said.

"Who the hell can resist a beauty like you? I'm not your limp dick husband, you are so damn sexy," I said.

She licked my tracks from my balls to the top of my pants and clenched the cord between her teeth as she opened it. She lowered down my pants and my underwear together while I helped her by lifting my butt. She lowered them down until my throbbing 8" came out of its den fully erect and ready to rumble.

"I knew it, it was your cock, I saw it in the noon, magnificent, I can't believe you are this long and especially this thick," She said.

She grabbed my cock from the middle and licked down to up from my balls to the tip of my shaft. It felt like I was given high-intensity electricity current all through my body. I was actually in a frenzy that Jennifer Winget is sucking my cock the day I met for the first time. I wanted it more than anything, Jennifer turned me on so much.

She kissed my cock and later smooched at the base of it as if Dracula was drinking her prey. She broke the smooch and we made wild eye contact while her hands kept the hold of my dick. She licked it for several times without breaking eye contact. She was incredible with her tongue.

She told me to stay still as she took off her T-shirt and her bra, her 34c cups were right in front of me, my cock was never as hard as it was at that moment. She again went back to what she was doing, she stared at the top of my plum-sized dick which was fully red shiny with precum and the shaft was threaded with veins that seemed to throb. She licked her perfect red lips. She parted her lips and stuck her tongue out to taste me. She swirled her tongue around the head, hearing me groan as she closed her lips around my shaft. She began to suck it, using her hand to stroke the shaft where she couldn't reach with her mouth. She bobbed up and down on my cock, feeling the veins throb as my cock seemed to grow even more in her mouth. I fisted my hands in her long black hair, watching my monster slide in and out of her red lips. The startling contrast of her white hands on my dusky cock was almost enough to send her over the edge.

"It's so big...your cock is so gorgeous...so thick...it tastes so good."

As she was saying this she was stroking me with both hands, She stopped briefly to take my pants and underwear off fully, I helped her by standing on my feet as I removed my t-shirt too, I sat fully naked on the couch, as she started worshipping my cock again. Her face would disappear from my view as she would go down and lick and suck my balls. I slowly lifted my legs and rested them upon the table. She wasn't shy at all, she even licked my asshole several times while blowing me off. All the time she was playing with my abs with her long nails, scratching them softly only to make me hornier and hornier. She deepthroated me several times while pinching my nipples with both her hands. She was softly moaning and loudly slurping on my cock. I had one hand on her head and the other hand was playing with her boobs, and complimenting her on how well she was sucking my shaft.

After a bit more sucking and licking she kissed her way up my body, she kissed all six of my abs, chest, and nipples and began to make out with me. then she slanted her lips over mine and coaxed my mouth open. I sighed as I felt Jennifer's talented tongue slide over mine and slid my tongue into her inviting mouth. My hand moves to her thigh, just rubbing the back of it, but sending shivers directly to her pussy, making it tingle with anticipation.

I played with her belly while making out with her, she stood up turned around are took off her yoga pants while twerking her ass, trying to tease me, the sight that I will never forget for my entire life. She had a gorgeous round bubble butt. She was nothing lesser than an angel, she had the body of goddess venus. Fully clean body with no weird spots at all. Smooth, Silky, flawless. She came down again but this time she glided her left boob into my mouth. My left hand was playing with her right breast. It was so much fun kissing and sucking her plump boobs with groping the other one. I slowly moved my right hand beneath her belly and rubbed her clit. She was fully in heat, her pussy was already so fucking wet. She moaned softly when I applied a bit of pressure on her clit, she was enjoying it, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

I always love sucking women before getting inside them but not this time, Jennifer was something different. She had already made me horny off the charts. She was on her knees and I was between her legs. I lifted my butt and adjusted to proper position. I grabbed her ass with my hand and lifted her and guided my cock right into her tight cunt. Her saliva on my cock and juices flowing out of her love-hole made it so easy. Her cunt swallowed my whole eight inches easily. "Ohhhh...I have never...oh...so good...so deep..."

We made deep eye contact as she started grinding herself on my cock. I started pulling her pink nipple into my mouth and sucking it until it was nice and firm. I switched breasts, and my Jennifer picked up her pace slightly as she hummed softly. I loved the combined scents of her strawberry bath soap and intense arousal. Sweat streamed down her breast and dropped from her pointy nipples onto my abdomen. Yes, it was hot sex in her lavish, overheated apartment.

She pushed me down on the couch and positioned both of her hands on my belly as she started riding me harder, the couch springs joined the chorus of our heavy breathing. The wet sound of her tight pussy slamming down on my cock was enough to wake the dead. It was so smooth and satisfying.

She reached behind her back and cradled my balls. Massaging my balls proved to be too much for me. I was containing my orgasm very hard but I felt it was time, that's when I looked at her face and I felt she was nearing her climax too. I grabbed her with both hands and brought her down and started kissing her beautiful red lips, "Oh, god, yes, fuck me Shoaib, FUCK ME!" She was moving her hips back and forth on her own, her pussy sliding on his cock. He paused to watch the beautiful sight for a minute, then grabbed her hips and started fucking her in earnest. "Oh, yes!" Jennifer was tossing her head about, her back arched and we kissed more passionately. I took the control now, I started banging her up and down. Her long hair was sheeting over her top half, every impact from my thrusting sending it flying. Picking up speed, I fucked her harder. From the moans and cries she was making, she seemed to love it.

"It's so hot fucking someone after a long time!" she yelled. "Your cock feels so good, I can't believe, OMG!" I pushed the throttle a little more, she was edging very close to her orgasm. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on your cock, Shoaib! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

A specter wail from Jennifer, along with her whole body arching even further and her pussy squeezing my cock even harder indicated that she had reached orgasm. Hot torrents started streaming through her vagina all over my cock to my legs, the couch, and the floor. Her whole body vibrated like I've planted a jack-hammer in her. I was closing on my orgasm, I didn't stop, I kept hitting her on full throttle. I continued to fuck her, almost brutally by now. She rode my cock through the waves of pleasure that continued coming out of her, one after another, taking her to a pinnacle she had not been for years.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as he drove one last time into her and held there. My fingers dug into her as she felt my cock swell to completely fill her. She felt the first blast of hot cum squirt up in her. Her muscles tightened and she milked me, draining me into her as I matched her wild orgasm with one of my own.

We kept kissing for a good minute or so until I drained my balls inside her, we broke the kiss as she put down her head beside mine as we enjoyed our first shot. We relaxed for a while without saying a word. I turned my head and kissed her chick. "That was amazing, you are so good at using your tool. You seem to be in your early twenties but you do know how to satisfy a woman, incredible." She muttered in low voice.

She lifted her head as we kissed again, my cock was still inside her, She slowly came down from that and rolled to the side allowing her cunt to release my well-used cock. We kissed and cuddled for a while, then untangled ourselves. It was never over for me, I was still throbbing hard, she stood up and asked me to join her in the bath. While she was walking towards the bath my cum was leaking out of her pussy on to her thighs, her perfect round ass was jiggling as we walk through her bedroom to the bathroom. I spanked on her ass and said, "You have a perfect ass, round, big and thick, I'm gonna ram it so much sweetie." she giggled as we entered the bathroom, it was huge, quite bigger than mine. There was a big glass shower gallery on one side.

She turned the tap on as the water started coming out of the shower. my arms slide around her from behind, and my lips go to the back of her neck...kissing...suckling...moving to her ear. "You are so sexy, you have the most gorgeous body I've ever seen," I growl into her ear...my teeth playfully nipping at her ear lobe.

She smiled and pushed her body towards me sinking herself into me. I tightened my arms around her as the hot water was flowing down our bodies. My lips suckle her neck, and my hands move to cup her tits...squeezing them..my fingers tweaking and rolling her nipples feeling them harden under my touch. She cranes her neck giving me better access. My tongue swirls on a sensitive spot on her neck, and I hear her gasp a little bit. I turned her around to face me, and I kissed her hard...my tongue teasing along her lips. her mouth opens and she sucks my tongue into her, we shared a slow, wet, sloppy kiss. Our wet bodies melting together.

I was again rock hard, throbbing and pressing on to her thick milky thigh. She wrapped one of her legs around my waist. I gave her a devilish smile as I grabbed the liquid soap as I leathered up my hands. My slick, soapy hands start skimming all over her body. Up and down her arms...her sexy armpits down to her plump breasts. My hands squeeze and knead her tits...my fingers teasing her nips. She closed her eyes, as she backed up against the shower wall. Her hand glides down my thigh and starts stroking my rock hard dick. Instantly, my cock swells under Her touch, and as I let out a deep groan, fingers tug at Her nips...pulling them out...rolling them...pinching them.

Kneeling in front of her, I lathered some more soap on her ass, her pussy and both of her thighs as well as calves. My slick fingers glide back up between her legs and start teasing over her pussy lips. Feeling them swelling and getting wet, I look up at her as she smiled. She looked down at me...biting her lip..her eyes closed halfway. I turn her to face the shower spray...making sure to rinse off all of the soap while my hands played with her bubble-butt.

12