Jennifer Winget, The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around," I said. She twisted her leg and turned around. Her big white ass was in front of my face. I slapped and groped her ass-cheeks as they become red from the beating. I moved under her from behind. My fingers slide up and gently spread her pussy lips apart, the tip of my tongue starts teasing around her tight pink entrance. I heard her gasp, and she leaned against the wall for support which caused her ass to stick out even more. Smiling, my tongue slowly encircles her tight entrance before pushing inside of her getting it nice and wet with her sexy woman juices.

My slick tongue starts slathering her juices all over her clit...pressing into her clit...flattening it...swirling in slow, tight circles. My lips closed on her clit...sucking on it and alternately flicking it with my tongue, and the fingers on my right hand start teasing just inside her tight love hole. My left hand firmly gripped her ass...holding you against me. Smacking in her wetness, my fingers fuck her tight little cunt with the same rhythm as my bobbing head. Her gasps and whimpers echo throughout the showers.

My fingers start fucking her faster...harder....she responded with a deep, guttural growl, and I feel her body tensing up. Her moans were getting louder...her body violently bucking back against my fingers and my tongue. Quickly my lips suck hard on her clit..my fingers fucking her pussy faster and deeper...."ohhh fukkkk" she screamed as her body starts shaking, and a massive orgasm ripples through her thick, sexy body...her pussy spasming around my fingers...her cum spraying down my hand and arm...I quickly slurped her sweet honey as it flew and stood up behind her.

She was still vibrating as she was in the middle of her orgasm, I didn't wait, I looked down at my throbbing cock and happily took a couple steps forward, bent down slightly and got my dick up underneath and inside of her very wet cunt. She lunged forward a bit as I began to push my dick as deep inside her as I could, using her thick love handles as leverage while thrusting, occasionally reaching underneath and grabbing her flabby hanging belly and squeezing it. Her thick ass provided a bit of padding as I kept smacking into it but after a few solid thrusts I was beginning to feel the firmness of bone and so I pulled out and turned her around.

And then we were kissing, deeply and passionately. I began to enter her from the front lifting. "I've never done this position before, wow, you could enter me without even lifting my leg, ahhhh!!" Jennifer moaned loudly, feeling her vagina stretch to accommodate my sizable girth again. I felt how wet and willing her body was. Every little movement filled me with electric pleasure. At twenty my cock had already made Shweta go mad on me and now another famous celebrity was going gaga on me. Those thoughts were making me horny more than ever.

As Jennifer's head moved back, I continued to thrust in and out of her. I took one of her plump breasts and brought it into my mouth, sucking hard. She cried out in pleasure. Her hands squeezed around my back as she lifted her leg and pressed into my behind, making small adjustments to let more of my dick travel inside of her.

We began to go at it with more intensity. The bathroom was filled with our voices and the lewd sounds of our coupling in the water. I could see her eyes rolling back. It seemed like my dick was reaching places of pleasure that she didn't know existed. I could sense her pussy clenching, it was a building orgasm and from her body language, I knew it would be a massive one. Suddenly I felt my penis throb inside of her. The realization that I was about to cum set off her orgasm. It was so powerful I felt her whole body squeeze and contract in pleasure. I saw her nearly getting black-out.

She started vibrating again, I don't know if it was alcohol or the pleasure that was not stopping her from taking my seeds inside her. She never stopped me, I think the pleasure was so strong, the tension and lust so palpable, that whatever part of her psyche that was directing her actions had decided it wanted my seed inside of her. There was no better feeling than filling a mature woman as a young guy. I increased the pace as I reached my orgasm, my penis engorged in orgasm, and shooting its seed deep inside of her. As though in response, she felt her vagina contract and suck me in. Ripples of pleasure ran throughout her body. As I was shooting I took my penis almost out of her cunt and then suddenly buried all my 8 inches very roughly deep into her, she screamed loud with her mouth wide open as she stood up on her toe, her eyes wide open. A moment passed as she relaxed only to get the treatment again and again and again until my cock got limp and came out of her hole.

We made-out as we cleaned our selves and escaped from the shower. It was almost 10:30 in the night, I was hungry and so does she with the physical activity we just ended. We set on the couch with our dinner plates in our hands. She placed her thigh on my thigh sitting beside me, it showed how attracted she was to me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, I never thought a twenty years old could be this good," She said while eating the food.

"Its all because of you, you are nothing lesser than a goddess, your body is any man's dream," I said as I planted a little kiss on her lips.

We finished our dinner and washed our hands. I was tired but still wanted some more. She was walking towards the living room. To her surprise, I grabbed her from behind and lifted her in my arms. She giggled with the surprise. I planted a mouth to mouth, we started smooching as I walked our way to her bed. I threw her in the bed, I crawled my way between her legs as she spread it wide. The dull light in the room was making the moment highly romantic. I slapped my cock on her clit several times before I spat on her door and rubbed my cock on her clit without entering it. She craned her back a bit with pleasure.

I pressed my cock into Jennifer, causing her to inhale loudly as she squeezed and pulled at the sheets. Then she went quiet. Again, I pushed. She gasped. I pushed. Her head dropped towards the mattress and she moved forward onto the bed to reposition herself for better penetration. I followed her onto the bed and when she stopped, there was nothing I wanted more in the world than to fuck her again. I entered her and grunted deeply. I began to thrust. Her beautiful lips were soaked, her belly almost flat as she lay on her back and her tits were flopped out to either side.

As her body bent to take my shaft, her belly roll started to come back and as I thrust my body I reached down and grabbed her beautiful belly, shaking it as I kept pushing. Her boobies shook up and down as I continued to penetrate, the mounds of flesh swirling around. I grabbed her left boob and bent down to suck on the dark brown nipple, pulling her areola up before letting it flop back down and jiggle.

I asked her to spread her legs more. She stretched her legs to the fullest as I started pounding her hard. She was moaning very loud but the sound of our body colliding was even bigger. She was biting her lips as I was pounding her with long hard strokes. Jennifer was cracking, her careful facade shattering as she unraveled inside. She burst, her body shaking and her fingers clawing at my shoulders as the fire burned through her veins with the heat of a thousand novas. She dug her nails inside my shoulders. My lips seared her throat with kisses, and my teeth scraped her shoulder as I nipped at her, driving her wild with the intensity of an orgasm that could have melted even Iron.

"I've never cum so much in my life, you've already made it for me four times. It was hard for them to make me cum even once. You are so good at sex Shoaib," She said with the pleasure on her face.

"You ain't a man if you can't make a woman go mad in the bed," I said with a little proud.

She smiled and said, "I want you to do it from behind when I lay down on my belly, what did they say? sleeping doggy?"

"Ahh! You mean prone-bone, right?"

"umm, whatever it is, I've tried it with my previous guys but unfortunately they were not as big as you and though I love that position, it was never fun."

"Well then! Turn around the sexy ass, you won't be disappointed" I said.

She turned around, I grabbed a pillow and slid it under her belly. I squeezed her ass-cheeks and slapped them. Her arse and pussy were now presented to me fully. I gently kissed her butt and sat on the back of her thighs. I spat on my cock and lubed it smooth. I rubbed my leaking head against her swollen cunt lips. I knew this was the last rush and I wanted to make sure it counts. I leaned over her and slowly buried my shaft into her. Controlling my urge, I began to slam into her, prone boning her hard and fast. Her moans were getting louder and louder, I had to bury her face into the bed, her muffled screams still sounding so loud.

I grabbed her hair with both my hands and pulled her arching her back. I was thumping her with full intensity, all that was humanly possible. She was again getting near her climax, I released her hair from my hand. She rested her head on the bed. I put by both hands beside her waist and drove my cock deep inside her love hole.

She began to shake and tense up as her orgasm initiated. She howled and retched into the mattress as it hit her. Her cunt muscles gripped me in a vice as they contracted in her passion. I was unable to hold on anymore after that and with a few more powerful thrusts, I began to cum. She knew I was cumming, I was so sure she was 100% not in the effect of the alcohol, she still didn't stop me as the first throbs began. Moaning loudly, I jerked inside her as one, two, and then three jets shot out. I grabbed both of her ass-cheeks as I gave her five to six solid shots before the intensity began to reduce. I managed to milk myself of two more substantial jets that dripped out of her vagina. I collapsed on my haunches, gasping, fully drained.

"Wow" was all he could say. "Wow."

"Finally, somebody made me enjoy this position. Thank you Shoaib," She said.

She turned her face as we made eye-contact, I plunged my lips on to hers. "That was intense," she said. "I've not had it hard and long like that ever.

"A lot is yet to come," I said with a devilish look.

With a smile, I kissed her. My leaked cum was already drying up in the cool air of the room. It was almost two and a half hours since we were doing intense sex and her hard orgasms.

"God, I don't have any strength left to even walk to the bathroom and clean my cunt," She said while showing me her cunt by spreading her lips with her fingers.

"Who cares, lets sleep like that," I said.

"You've come inside me three times, I hope I don't get pregnant," She laughed saying that.

"Chill out babe, I'll bring you the pills in the morning," I said.

We bot laughed as she rested her right leg on top of me while we kissed smoothly for a while before going into the deep sleep, cuddling each-other for the whole night.


12