Jennifer's Barista Booty Pt. 01

Story Info
Jennifer wants to keep her job and agrees to ENF punishment.
6.6k words
4.35
80.8k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
306 Followers

Baristas Booty

This story is fiction. The author does not condone these actions in real life. The characters are of age. Story features forced, reluctant, ass play, spanking, and public humiliation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is rising in this dirty city, and good people and businesses were setting up to work a normal day. Specifically, a drive thru coffee shop involving naïve Jennifer in particular, is about to have an assceptional one.

Barista Jennifer shifts her body nervously as she hangs her round ass out the drive-thru window. She listens to her boss's orders to come to work wearing only her barista apron, work hat, and just her underwear. Her plump cheeks shifting from side to side as she wonders again why she agreed to this public display. Because it was her work punishment, the 21-year-old begrudgingly reminds herself.

"You two are going to watch and keep me safe right?!" Jennifer looks inside the café shop at the two stunned coworkers, David and Jeff. They were both younger than her by a couple years. Ever since she was hired last month, she's the most beautiful thing they've ever seen. Most days these horny young men discuss her big tits and on today's shift she has them scooped above her apron. Boss decided to punish her hard because she did fuck up hard for the entire store. And now the laws are crazy, so it's no surprise the boss can make a contract for Jennifer and her ass to get humiliated.

"OK, Jennifer you're fine. You're so fine." Jeff starts to talk to the nervous brunette. "You just wait there for the first customer. We will be right here. The store is closed so it'll just be us in here. We're just mopping up the mess from a fridge that was left open all night.

"That you made." SMACK. David adds as he brings a loud smack of his heavy mop on the wet floor.

First Customer

"Ok. Well ummm I'm kind of nervous. This is still pretty crazy. Uhh...You know, being out here like this. Heh heh." Jennifer tries to get used to her precarious position. Having her butt exposed this way was not easy. She could feel breezes of air across her cheeks which makes her feel more vulnerable.

"What do you mean, Jennifer?" Jeff asks back, even though he damn well knew what she meant.

"I mean, umm, my butt is just hanging out this window here. I'm nervous what they'll do. I don't do this kind of stuff. Not since I umm," Jennifer stops herself. She didn't want to admit about her embarrassing experiences walking home from a pizza parlor covered in cum, or in a tattered dressed and ravaged asshole. For Jennifer's sake, these boys didn't need to know about any of that. "Am not- not that kind of girl." She whimpers out at last.

The first car starts to pull up. She notices and untucks her head to stick out the window along with her back and rear. The Oldsmobile pulls up and brakes with a squeak. Then out comes a bald man in his 50's. He looks amused at the troubled employee.

"Well well, what is this?! What happened sweet cheeks? Why is your tush out her like this?!" He stands by his car and rubs his chin.

"Hmmm, hello. Good morning sir", Jennifer isn't ready on what to say. Trying to find the words to say to the first customer of the day, "ummm, the store is closed today because of an incident. Um...An in-incident that I caused. And s-so the boss decides to put me her for punish...punishment." Jennifer nervously tells the man why her humiliated fine body is displayed out at a drive thru coffee shop window.

"So what does that mean? Do you need like a spanking? Cause with your ass out here like this, you sure can use one!" The man starts to approach Jennifer, "I mean damn! Your ass is nice and sticking out here like a plump peach."

He then immediately wedgies the barista's underwear. Jennifer squeals and squirms a lot for him as her black panties are stretching upward. Next, the man palms his right hand on her ass while his left hand keeps the wedgie pulled tight.

"Oh ow! Oh sir! Ow o-okay!" Jennifer pleads with him. She didn't like the feel of the tight wedgie lodging between her cheeks. "Please, I don't want this!"

"You don't?! Well then lets get rid of the panties then!" Rip! And with that, the customer, rips Jennifer's panties clear off. With his brute strength of lust, he shreds apart her little pink underwear. Jennifer gasps as she realizes she has nothing on except a coffee apron and hat now.

"Sir! What have you done!" Jennifer whimpers back at the man with her panties in his hand.

"There! Now this looks so much better without the undies in the way," he steps back to appreciate the new display. "Okay, now your ready to have a proper spanking on these sweet buns." He steps closers and starts spanking Jennifer's ass. After about 20 smacks on each of her ass cheeks, he admires her behind and leaves Jennifer trembling with a red glowing bottom. The man pockets the panties, gets back in his car, and drives off. He also yells "Thank you" out the window as he passes by as bare ass naked barista girl.

"Uhhh. Ohh Jennifer...What do I agree too?" Jennifer mutters to herself as the next car approaches. The door opens quickly, and the driver rushes out.

It's Frank

"Well well, what have we here." A smug voice speaks to Jennifer and she immediately recognizes the tone. Her face looks shocked as she recognizes the man. It was Frank! The pizza delivery man that took Jennifer on her wild embarrassing naked night.

"What the fuck?! Frank! Wh-what are you doing here? Leave me alone." Jennifer looks around for help but remembers there's not much anyone can do at the moment.

"Well sweet cheeks, I came to get some fucking coffee." He stares at back at humiliated Jennifer. "Looking at those signs back there, the store is closed today. That sucks. I needed my coffee." Frank licks his lips and steps closer. "But...but seeing your familiar dumbass hanging out here for taking, well...." SLAP "That's a fine good exchange." Frank slaps her ass a few times. Jennifer squeals and Frank smiles to hear the familiar sweet distressed damsel squeal that Jennifer makes.

"Ow! Well, sorry Frank. There is no coffee today. Nothing today. So...so...you can just leave now. Ok? You smacked my booty already." Jennifer is losing all her confidence in the situation as Frank rubs his hand over her naked flesh.

He suddenly walks back to his car to retrieve something and returns. Then, Jennifer hears a zipper and soon feels something poking at her naked entrance. It finally dawns on this young dumb woman that her pussy and asshole are exposed. Jennifer couldn't stop to really think about it because she was focused on watching the old man leave and got distracted once Frank showed up. She couldn't believe something is tapping on her exposed asshole and pussy. She didn't expect a dick to get whipped out today.

"Frank please, you're not supposed to fuck me in the ass! Not here. Not in my ass! You just spanked me! I'm only here to be spanked! Please! Not here! Oh fuck!" Jennifer starts to shift in her restraints. Unable to slide her ass away from Frank's growing erection.

"Girly, ever since I had your naked ass at the store, I've wanted another round on you. And then here you are offering up your dumb ass for us to pluck." Frank gropes her thrusted out behind while poking his dick more at her asshole. He pulls out his pocket, the object from the car, a jar of Vaseline. With all the delivery pizza driving, Frank has many uses for the jelly, sometimes its perverse.

"Frank no! Hey! Stop! Oh my!" Jennifer was stunned at what she felt. Something is pushing in her butthole. "Is that your dick!? Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Jennifer looks over her shoulder as she feels it up sliding up her ass, "Ow! Ah...not there!" Jennifer low groans in displeasure.

"Oh you better relax, sweet cheeks. It's just my finger. This is to get your cute little butthole lubed up." After coating her backdoor for entry, Frank doesn't waste time in pushing his member inside. His hard cock, without much resistance, pops into Jennifer's anal canal. "Ahh, that's nice!" Frank smiles and grips her vulnerable behind.

The dick is lodging its way up her asshole and Jennifer, wearing only her barista hat and apron, starts wincing. Jennifer couldn't believe, other than the homeless man, another stranger's dick is working its way into her innocent backdoor. Jennifer starts thinking this ass fucking feels a little more intense than when the bum sodomized her. The groaning humiliated brunette wonders if it's because her butt is in such a thrust-out position; like a slut sitting on a barstool with her round ass hanging off it.

"Now this is some prime-A ass meat you got sweet cheeks." SMACK! Frank lays a hard hand on her naked ass. She grunts and moans for the remainder of her first anal of the day. Frank plowed away into Jennifer's backdoor, while admiring her beautiful bouncing ass cheeks. For the damsel barista's sake, Frank didn't last long and is able to pull out and shoot his load on her lower back. Frank and Jennifer are both panting for air at this point. "Well thanks for that. Can't wait to get you back in the store!" SMACK! He spanks her as he gets back in his car. "Alright. See you next time you sweet cheeks!"

After Frank fucked her in the ass outside the drive thru window, the other drivers waiting in the drive-thru start assuming that's the expectation. That's the example on handling Jennifer's body, like the first dude that spanked her hard, and Frank the butt fucker.

Despite the beautiful young woman's humiliating position, cars are lining up for this shanty coffee shop in an empty sad shopping square. The coffee shop is ruined for the day and customers' anger and frustrations can be taken out on the barista's fine ass. It is the one person actually responsible too. So, it's like her own fault she's here getting a public butt fucking.

"Oh, this wasn't part of the plan. I didn't want them to start fucking me in my ass! I just thought spanks and gropes. My boss said the signs for the customer to read would say 'Only spank me.' Oh fuck. Oh fuck. There're so many cars lining up." Jennifer thinks to herself that this might be too much for her, especially if everyone else thinks they get to buttfuck her. She didn't want her panties torn off but now her butthole and pussy are exposed for all the drive thru customers to receive.

"Hey, remember to say what the boss told you to say," Jeff approaches Jennifer from inside the shop. He tapped on her the naked knee because she was gazing out at the cars lining up. She was looking nervous and scared. It was so hot. Her naked tits were heaving up and down. Jeff decides to lower the damsel's apron more to make sure her tits are fully out.

Next Man

Jennifer watches the next car drive up, a dark blue sedan. Then the sedan stops, a man gets out and whistles. The man is wearing shades and a business suit. There is shade over Jennifer's hanging booty because of the drive thru canopy. A man set to get to the office walks behind Jennifer and slaps her ass a plenty. She squeals and squirms.

The barista's ass is wonderfully displayed out the drive thru window. Jennifer's head hits the top of the window so she could either move her head out or bring it inside the coffee store. Her hands were firmly zipped tied to the garden fence on the outside walls of the coffee shop. Jennifer tugs at the cuffs and is regretting that her coworkers convinced her to Zip tie her wrist. They said it was for her safety to be secured to the wall. So, no one could kidnap her.

"So, what happened? Your ass fucked up?! Or what? Are you da one that fucked up da store?" SLAP. He smiles at her vulnerable buttocks. Then he smacks her ass again because he wants to hear the sexy submissive 'ow' coming from the damsel's lips. SMACK

"OW! Yes sir! It was me. I did it. My manager. Manager wants me here to say sorry. You can...spank me and leave." She looks at him with big pleading eyes but that just made his dick harder.

"Hell nah, I'm sticking it in this beautiful ass of yours. Like that other guy did. He got some of this. I want that too." SLAP He rubs his hand over her young skin, still in a bit of shock to see her fine booty.

Jennifer hears his belt unbuckle and squirms at what's to come. She can't believe he also wants to put it in her butt. She doesn't even know him at all! Because at least with Frank, she had one night with him before; although an embarrassing reluctant naked night. And now she was embarrassing herself at this shanty coffee shop.

"Alright you little slut. I don't know what this is about. I don't see any cameras around. But yea...I'm down. Let's do this." Then he pushes his cock right in woman's waiting butthole. She gasps and makes a funny face. She blinks many times and stares inside at her younger coworkers, Jeff and David.

"Ah! He's doing it! ah Guys! It's going in my ass! Oh fuck! It's going in... uh oh fuck...ow!" Jennifer feels the penis head push its way past her anal ring. "ohhhh my butt. It's in my butt! Uh...no."

"Ha! It sure is sweet thang!" SLAP! He palms Jennifer's left ass cheek hard.

"Aye!! Mister please! Before you push your dick in anymore. Let me ...let me just ask. Ohhh. I know I fucked up today's store orders. But...but do you really want to do this to me? You spanked me. There're more cars in line. Do I really need this dick in my ass sir? ...Please don't."

He looks at the cars. And back at her naked cheeks.

"Do you need this dick?! Does this dumb barista girl with a fine ass who fucked up the store not deserve to get some ass pounding? Some good pounding from the customers? With an ass like this!" He palms her right ass cheek, "I think it does." Then he shoves the rest of his dick in the humiliated girl's asshole. He was about to enjoy some free anal on this fine barista server.

"Ahhhhh! My ass!" Jennifer didn't know what else to yell. The stranger's (really customer's) cock plunges further up and sent shockwaves through Jennifer's body. She wonders why she agreed to putting her ass in the drive thru window, because now a stranger's cock is eagerly fucking her asshole.

"Oh damn, its lubed in here GOOD too! That other dude, really did a number on you huh?" He pats her butt, then grabs her hips to start fucking the booty. Jennifer groans as she starts feeling the customer push against her naked butt.

Jennifer wanted to say stop. She wanted to say No! Not in my ass! But all she does is grunt and moan. These moments make Jennifer shy and tingly all over when she's getting humiliated. Plus, whether she can admit it or not, her pussy is pulsing and wet. Jennifer wants to dislike the butt fucking. She wants to not enjoy it, so she keeps telling herself that and tries to respond in displeasure to the poundings. To the men, her damsel squeals are always sweet chords to horny ears. She knew she fucked up the store when she left that fridge open and she really didn't want to lose this job so suddenly. And with the government laws the fucked up way it is, the manager is able to punish her as he sees fit, even with her body.

Before Jennifer closes her eyes to focus on her ass fucking, Jeff taps her hanging left knee inside the store. She dips her head down and past the wall to look at Jeff.

"Remember Jennifer! Boss said for you to say those lines. He told you! And we're not hearing it. The store is closed, because of you, and so the boss said that it's our job to check that you do your job. So... I think you need to start apologizing Jennifer." Jeff sounded more adult by the end of that entire statement.

Jennifer had trouble on what to say back. She heard him loud and clear. But finding words is hard for her when a customer's hard dick is finding her backdoor. Other than a sheepish nod and a soft "ok. Uh. Ok uh. You're right. Uh. Oh fuck. Will do. Uh."

Jennifer remerges her head to the outside, looks at the cars again and some starts to honk. She feels another wave of humiliation knowing they see a suited man pounding her behind. Cars lined up to just watch her naked ass get handled; until it was drivers turn that it is. That last thought scared Jennifer a bit more. Watching her AND getting a turn! Jennifer feels flushed with embarrassment and now more regret for agreeing to this treatment. She didn't realize how much public display this could be for her body. She didn't want her ass to get fucked...—

"Hey! Remember what Boss said!" Jeff smacks her right knee. Jennifer snaps out of her head again. Takes a breath and comes ready to say the words.

"Oh ow! oh sir, I'm sorry sir. Oh! I'm sorry. Oh Sorry! For oh... Sorry for OH MY! Uh. Uh. Sorry for ruining your coffee! Ngh! Ngh! Oh sir, I'm sorry! OW! Fuck! Oh my ass!" Jennifer was struggling remembering what else her boss told her to say when apologizing to the disgruntled café drinkers and addicts. Suddenly she remembers something else.

"Ngh ngh! oh I'm sorry sir. Ah ah...Sorry for the inconvenience! Oh ah. Sorry for any inconvenience, ah fuck, I caused today. oh, ah so much! Oh fuck!" The sliding in and out of her ass chute is driving Jennifer nuts. The beautiful naked barista says the lines while keeping her eyes closed.

Jennifer keeps apologizing and saying sorry. "Sorry for ruining your coffee sir! Ow! Sorry for the inconvenience sir. Oh oh! I'm sorry sir. Ow my ass!" But she never thought of needing to say these lines to customers ramming her asshole. When she read the crazy proposal on the paper earlier that morning, Jennifer incorrectly thought she would only get spanked and groped. Maybe fingered, and even then, she imagined her pussy. Maybe she should of thought of her choices a bit more before deciding what her Boss had in store for her. Cause right now cock is stored in her butt.

After only about 1 minute, the man finally swelled, pulled out his cock, and shot his load on her right butt cheek. Jennifer gasped when the cock was suddenly removed out, and then she feels the warm semen run down her naked behind. She is so humiliated. How could she take this punishment? How could she fuck up the store so bad? Jennifer tries to breathe, wondering whether she can continue this.

"Thanks a bunch skank! That was great. You got a great ass. Great job girl." He slaps her ass. And cars honk again. The man puts his dick away, hops in his car, and leaves Jennifer's naked trembling ass there for the next café addict.

Next man

Jennifer looks on nervously, as another dark car creeps up and brakes. She squirms in her restraints which shakes her hips and ass quite well. It's another man. He steps out with a big smile on his face and licking his lips. He's a Hispanic male and around Jennifer's age. He wears a gym shirt and gym pants.

"Hey is this for real? Are you bitch out here taking it?" He rubs his crotch and pushes his shades on top his shaved head.

"ummm...Yea" Jennifer was confused on what to say and had a hard time even looking at him.

"How come?" At this point he stands right behind her. Admiring the exposed flared out booty.

"Because I left the store's fridge open and ruined the store's inventory. And-and boss wants me punished. Sooo..." Jennifer pauses and looks back over her shoulder at the customer. "He put me here."

"And you like it? Being out here like this?" He smirks back at the ass out barista girl.

"No. Not...not really." Jennifer shakes her head timidly with her face blushing.

"Good! You dumb bitch!" SPANK The young man suddenly spanks Jennifer angrily. He spanks her more than the last two guys did. He smacks his palm hard on her ass. Jennifer squirms but has nowhere to go. Other cars honk again, as the naked barista is spanked. There are about 4 cars lined up.

"Ow! Ow! Sorry sir! Ah! Sorry I ruined OW! You coffee sir, ow! Ah! Ow! Sorry sir!" Jennifer didn't know what else to say other than her lines at that moment. She was feeling so humiliated and didn't want a conversation with this stranger. She wanted him gone and to stop touching her ass.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
306 Followers
12