Jennifer's Barista Booty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright bitch, I saw what they did. You took it in the ass. And this is a fine fucking ass." SPANK. "Now it's my turn." The man pushes his workout pants down a bit. He strokes his dick out and slaps the damsel's ass some more. The cars honk again. There are about 6 cars lined up now.

The young man notices the Vaseline that Frank had left. He takes a glob and rubs some on his dick. Jennifer starts to feel another wave of panic realizing what's going to happen.

"Hey is this stuff for me?! You put this here? To help butt fuck you huh. To slide it right in your dumbass." He squeezes a butt cheek and aims his raging cock at Jennifer's waiting butthole.

Then, he pushes forward and watches his dick's head squeeze into Jennifer's vulnerable asshole.

"Ohhh! Nooo! Please sir! Ah ah ah!" Jennifer moans out as she feels her ass fill again for the third time this morning! She still can't believe this is happening. The cars were watching and honking which amplifies the sweaty brunette's humiliation. She struggles to find her breath and her world gets dizzy again. Jennifer's pussy tingles but it's hard to focus on that over the uncomfortable ass pumping she is taking.

"Ah ah! Sir! Ok ok! Please! I'm sorry! Ah! I'm sorry sir. Ah! I'm sorry, oh, about the coffee! Ah ah! Sorry about the coffee! Ah fuck ah! Sorry sir! Ah I'm sorry! Aye my ass! Sir please! Ah! Oh fuck!" Jennifer grunts her lines throughout the fast buttfucking. The barista's sweet damsel voice makes this humiliating anal even more enjoyable for the young man. Hearing her apologize while taking a dick in the ass was great. After 1 minute of pounding her ass, the Hispanic male began to tense, pulled out, and shot his load on the top of her ass. Right, next to the other males jizz stain.

"ooh sir!" The sudden pull out shocks Jennifer. "Sorry...for the inconvenience I caused. I'm sorry..." Her apron wearing otherwise naked body shudders. She dumbly keeps speaking into a soft whipser which only furthers her humiliation for this very pleased customer. The café addict puts his dick away. And jiggles the barista's exposed ass one more time.

"Thanks chica. Enjoy yo punishment!" SMACK. He lays a solid slap to her left cheek and she squeals of course. He walks back to his car laughing at his morning experience and at this embarrassed bitch. He drives off a satisfied customer.

As she watches the car leave the lot, Jennifer starts thinking that she can't take this anymore. She vastly underestimated the abuse she could get from customers. Jennifer didn't want to be hanging her juicy butt for all to grope but she did it to keep the job. She wouldn't have taken the offer if she were told from the start that she would be taking hard cocks up the ass.

Jeff and David

"Umm, Wait a minute. We didn't expect for them to start butt fucking her. Ummmm I mean I wrote that "the store was closed due to an employee error" on the first sign. Did YOU put your sign to say 'So Spank Her hard'?" David started wondering about the customers response. He figured she would get fondled and spanked. But getting rammed in her asshole is kind of a surprise; still a very welcomed site for David.

"Nah actually, I wrote "Take Her Ass" on the sign. Real big too." Jeff slyly states while staring at Jennifer's tits spilling over her apron.

"You wrote that?! Oh well, no fucking wonder then. With the sign saying that, I think everyone started thinking they can get some...some anal service from Jennifer." David rubs his chin thinking of what to do. Then he smirks and moves his hand to Jeff's shoulder. "Hey this is going to be great! She's so fucked. Hahaha." David went back to staring at Jennifer's heaving breast.

"Yup. Man, those tits are great. What are they D's?" Jeff asked out loud.

"Oh for sure probably Double D's. This bitch is stacked, which makes it so great to watch." David pulls up a chair to watch from inside the coffee store.

"Yea she really is dumb for agreeing to this. But she's a babe so it's hot." Jeff nods to agree and gazes again at the panting beautiful flustered brunette.

"Hey hey you guys. Umm Jeff. SIGH. David...you guys think you can help me back inside. I think I'm done with this." Jennifer brings her head back in.

"NO!" Almost in perfect unison from the boy-ish coworkers.

"What, why not?!" Jennifer groans and cocks her head in confusion.

"Boss said to keep your ass there because you agreed to this punishment. So you keep your ass there Jennifer!" Jeff says to her.

"But-but" Jennifer looks down at the coffee store counter. She recalls how she was just making overrated espresso drinks here, less than 24 hours ago. Now, Jennifer is sticking her naked behind out the drive thru window with cars lined up to gawk. There are about 7 cars waiting still.

Manager

She didn't hear the truck pull up behind her. She didn't hear the boot steps behind her.

"But I don't think I wanna do this anymore. I think I wanna get down actually. My booty is...um really sore. I think --" Jennifer's cut off by the tall presence behind her.

"I think you need to stay right where you are, Jennifer" The mysterious man knows her name!

She untucks her head from inside the store and looks behind herself. It's her manager. Her boss John. John is standing behind his young employee with her cheeks and body entrances displayed for him. Jennifer's a bit shocked to see John standing in the drive thru. But then again, it's his idea to put her through this.

He wrote a document at the crack of dawn, once he found the walk in fridge broken and everything defrosted. He call her over and demanded she show up to fix the damages. Some other dude came in quick to stamp the document official and stamp her ass cheek. Because of the new admin's laws, they could do this to her.

John Holton is a well-built man. Caucasian and originally from Texas. John ran a tight store despite the ghetto location and poor sales. He hardly liked woman working for him but seeing buxom Jennifer apply made sense to hire. Bitch has big full tits and a round mound ass. He also liked her eyes and lips, thinks there something submissive about her beautiful face. Until Jennifer made mistakes after mistakes, the damn girl was hardly accidental free for a day. She almost did and instead ends up not closing the fridge. Then he didn't want to keep her for much longer. But John figured with the new laws the way it is, why not practice some punishment on poor o' Jennifer here. And the dumb bitch bought it!

Truth be told, he's astonished she actually went through with it. To wear only her underwear and work attire was great embarrassment enough, but since the store must close, John didn't want to wait and miss an opportunity. So why not use the window and give everyone a public apology to remember. Surely some good PR for his lame little coffee shop.

"John!" Jennifer looks down and remembers she is butt naked, in front of her boss. Humiliation waves over her again. "Hey. Hmm, how's it going?" She mutters out in terrible effort of what to say.

"You. You girl." John runs his hand over Jennifer's naked back, aside from the cover of an apron tied string. "You, Jennifer, have a great butt!" With that, he palms both ass cheeks and claps them together. He doesn't stop. The cars honk. A man is heard hooting and hollering.

"Aye! Hey! Whoa! John! Easy! Ow, that's my ass! John?! What are you doing?!" Jennifer is naively confused as to what could happen. She feels her cheeks bouncing to John's control.

"So, how's it going out here Jennifer?" He massages her ass cheeks as he waits for her answer. Jennifer feels some embarrassment to feel a slight arousal from her public ass groping.

"Umm...it's been. Umm...interesting." Jennifer didn't know how to put it in words. The hands on her ass and cars honking distracts her attention.

"I'm sure it is. I mean you took off your panties for this." John interrupts. His hands encircle Jennifer's ass cheeks, giving them a good rub. John's always enjoyed her butt since he hired her.

"Well actually a cust-" SPANK! Jennifer is cut off with a smack on the ass.

"Don't fucking care! What happened next? What did the next customers do?" SPANK John wants to hear her say it. He knew she got anal because he watching (stroking it) from his truck.

"OW! Oh, um um." Jennifer was so nervous on admitting it to her boss. But the gullible brunette swallows her pride and tells him anyways. "The next customers decided to...to umm....fuck me."

Jennifer repeats, "They fucked me sir....in...in my ass."

"All of them!? All fucking this big ass of yours?!" John amuses himself. He lets go of the cheeks finally.

"Umm yes. SIGH. They all did." Jennifer feels red speaking this to him. She looks at the cars again. "Sir, I don't think I want this anymore. Let me get down. This is really humiliating. I didn't think they would insert their dicks in my ass over and over. John please, let me down. I'm sorry. But I can't do this. I can't stay here."

"Like hell you can't! SLAP. You're going to take it til the cows come home. Now you dumb girl, I'm going to follow suit and try out your ass. It seems to be popular on the menu." He unbuckles his big belt. Jennifer definitely hears that thing hit the ground. She starts to panic a bit because it's dawning on her that her boss wants to fuck her. Fuck her in the ass!

"Alrighty Jennifer," He pats her ample bottom, "Hey! That's good thinking, leaving out Vaseline." John scoops some and rubs his dick with it and some on her back door.

"Oh, John please! This isn't necessary. Why?! Why you doing this?!" Jennifer feebly speaks to her manager in her defeated humiliated position.

"Because I want to know what the customer are getting. And quite frankly, you fucked up my store, so I want your apology more than anyone. So I'm going to get my apology! You remember the apology lines Jennifer?! SPANK. I want to hear it as I ride your butt." John lines his cock up to Jennifer's anal bud. It winks at his dick. He winks back.

"No, John don't. Come on! Oh please." Jennifer wiggles her butt to avoid the penetration. She desperately didn't want it from her boss. All she does is shake her hips though, but to everyone in the car she appears to be jiggling her fine naked behind waiting for the dick. What a fine barista she is.

John laughs at Jennifer's attempt to avoid his dick. What a dumb babe. He suddenly grabs her by the hips and moves one hand to aim his cock at her back door. Then without delay, he pushes himself right into his sweet employee's asshole. After the other fuckings, John's dick popped right in Jennifer's butt.

"Oh! Mmmph, oh fuck! Please oh no." Jennifer gives her feedback. John's dick feels intense for her. She cries out again when John pulls all the way out.

"Let's try that again" John smiles and wants to enjoy that again. Next, he reshoves his hard cock back in her asshole. This time in one full shot, John shoves his big hard Texas dick in young Jennifer's punished butthole.

"A-AAAH! FUCK MY ASS!" Jennifer screams and arches her back. Her fine naked tits come into better public view for the customers in the drive thru line. The cars honk again.

Before Jennifer could collapse forward. John grabs Jennifer's hair that sticks out from under her employee hat and yanks her head back. Keeping the damsel's back arched hard, like during her scream. He pulls Jennifer's hair with satisfaction that he is this babe's boss and his dick is lodged in her butt. John tells himself that's he's going to really enjoy this.

Then after one more hard smack to her humiliated ass, John starts to move his dick back and forth. He couldn't believe his luck. How he got to have fine ass Jennifer for an ass fucking is beyond him. But this dumb bitch was here giving up her ass, so he is going to be here to take it too, he thought. If she was dumb enough to give it up, then John would be smart enough to take it.

The brunette gasps and grunts to the boss assaulting her behind. John is tall so that meant Jennifer is lifted a bit when he pounding into her. Her ass would pop up in the air when John thrusts up hard into Jennifer. The profile of the bitch's bouncing booty and tits is a magnificent public sight.

However, despite John wanting to savior this. His cock finishes it now and he starts to swell. John pushes all the way in because he tensed up too much to move. Poor Jennifer eyes get big and yells as John plunges his dick completely inside her backdoor. He unloads in her ass chute. With every penis pulse of cum, Jennifer gives a small whimper of displeasure. She feels her anal canal filling with her boss's semen. This was so degrading for Jennifer.

John felt terrible. What had he done? How could he do this? John mind raced with these thoughts. How could he blow his load so soon already?!

"Fuck!" John says in more frustration than satisfaction. "I wanted to enjoy that longer. Damn bitch. You're a tight ass fuck!" SLAP. John slaps her ass as if it's her fault that he cummed early.

"Ah! Ow! Sorry John." Jennifer again didn't know what to say.

"Yea make sure you apologize to each customer about your fuck up here. Tell them sorry real good. SPANK. Tell them it was your fault. SPANK. Tell them sorry for the inconvenience." John rubs her big round ass. Jennifer is just trying to catch her breath and squirms to John's groping.

"Also, make sure you keep that dumb innocent voice you make. Make sure they know that you are sorry. SPANK. Make sure they know that we don't accept these mistakes. SPANK" John says all this while his dick shrinks in Jennifer's ass. He suddenly pulls out.

"Hey Jeff! Jeff!" John suddenly addresses the jaw dropped employees watching the whole scene from inside. They were viewing the display of Jennifer taking the boss's dick in her ass.

"Yes boss! What's up! Everything good back there?" Jeff questions.

"Get a fucking towel and come out here, you dumass!" John yells his usual commands. Jeff grabs a towel and runs outside. John orders him to clean up Jennifer. He wants him to whip off all the cum.

"You cannot let a representative of us look like a whore." John tucks his cock away. Then he adjusts Jennifer's hat to look more proper. He yanks he apron down more to make sure tits are popped out. Jeff does a lot of wiping on Jennifer's buttocks. He encircles his hand with the towel over the coworker's punished ass cheeks.

"Oh sir. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry John... Am I done now?! Was this it? Can I go? My booty hurts." Jennifer pleads as the two men touch her naked body.

"OH FUCK NO! No, you're not done. Not at all!" SLAP. John can't stop smiling at his naïve employee. "You're staying here a bit longer. You need more customer service." He palms an ass cheek and jiggles it.

"Hey David" John yells at David still inside the coffee store. "We need to keep things moving. So time everyone to a two minutes with our Jennifer....You know more or less. The ones who go soon will need to go. And go ahead give some dudes that extra time. But keep the line moving. That hasn't changed. Watch your timer. I fucking mean it!" John got louder as he kept speaking.

"Ok got it John! Will do! Ay yay!" David responds back. "Keep the ass play going! Got it."

Jennifer couldn't believe how they talked about her like a piece of deli meat. Like a display. She was hoping this to end after Frank and two other strangers shoved cocks up her butthole. But then her boss did the same to her and was first to actually cum inside her anal passage. At this point she regretted agreeing to her boss's punishment demands. She wishes she would've quit. She wishes she didn't misbehave in the first place.

"I'm going to come back later. Need to find the part for the fridge you broke Jennifer. I hope you have a butt fucking painful time here. We'll have a talk tomorrow." SLAP. He slaps again at his employee's naked ass.

"Wait! There's more?! Please John! Let me go! I don't want to be here anymore! That's a lot of cars there and its barely been 30 minutes, it feels." Jennifer whimpers by the end of her statement. She continues to stare at the cars waiting to approach and humiliate the nude barista. She doesn't want to continue but decides to do so anyways. Her submissive nature keeps giving in to these males dominating her.

"Yup, you're staying here for your shift today." John opens his truck door and says, "Jennifer again your ass is fine. Your big butt deserves this." John smiles and hops back in his I-cum-quick truck. Jeff wanted to admire Jennifer's vulnerable round behind. But the next car was approaching already. So, the young male barista gives a quick slap to the Jennifer's ass and ran back inside. David then reaches out to squeeze her right cheek.

to be continued in part 2...

12