Jennifer's Barista Booty Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's body continues to be used by customers and more.
6.6k words
4.33
55.5k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers

Jennifer's Barista Booty

This story is wild fiction. The author does not condone these actions in real life. The characters are of age. Story features ass play, spanking, bondage, and public humiliation. Forced/reluctant sex.

Thanks for the feedback.

I wish I could write faster.

PART 2.

Jennifer's round booty hangs out the window while David stretches his arm out to touch it. The next car pulls up as he gets his last gropes before the customer. The dumb damsel squeals and wiggles her butt to get away from his hand.

"Oh Jennifer, I need to get out of here! This is so humiliating! My boss John has just pounded my ass. So hard! Oh...and now I got his cum in my asshole."

A man's fingers

Next a green convertible Mustang pulls up and stops behind the damsel's naked booty. A man comes out with aviator shades on. He's a middle-age man, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Well hello beautiful." He licks his lips while staring at the damsel's bare vulnerable entrances.

"Um Hi hello. We're closed for today, sorry... so sorry for the inconvenience. Um Sir." Jennifer didn't say anything else. She was hoping he would just leave at this point.

"Oh ok, and what about you girl? You're the reason this store's closed today right?!...Right?!" SMACK. He puts a quick smack to her hanging rear end. He admires the bounce in Jennifer's ass cheeks.

"OW! Ooh, hmm that's right sir. It was me." Jennifer softly says to him. She feels exhausted already. It's barely after 9am, Jennifer recollects how customers have spanked her a ton and given her three ass poundings. No wait. It was 4 dicks in my poor ass. Oh fuck Jennifer. Jennifer recounts in her head while the new customer enjoys the view of the embarrassed nude young babe.

"Well now those signs right there say something more. Says I get you." He spits and closes in on Jennifer even more now. And rubs a hand over her quivering back. He starts from the top and traces two fingers down. She shivers. He traces circles around her ass, then his hand rushes to her crotch.

"AYE! Whoa! S-sir! Hey! Aye! You don't hmm... need to touch me there. Hmmm boss said its okay to hmm... to spank me and move on. So um move on." Jennifer desperately wants the hand off her pussy. Customer's rubbing her entrance and making her feel prickly all over. She squirms in her stuck position, naked spanked ass out for public display. A few cars honk again.

"Hmmm nope. Not until I get your creamer. Hahaha" He rubs his goatee and slaps a cheek. Then he licks his fingers and shoves one in her pussy. Immediately he adds another finger and the two fingers easily slide back and forth in her wet warm sex.

"Mmphf fuck! Oh no no! No, sir please! Oh! Ay! That's my pussy! Ay!" Jennifer yelps to the sudden penetration in her vag. The customer begins to rock his fingers back and forth in Jennifer.

"Hmmm I think you like it girly. That's why you're out here right? To get yours?" The customer picks up the pace and adds a third finger.

"Ohhh f-f-fuck," Jennifer groans out from the piston fingering. She has no other words as she sits there with eyes closed. She is completely unaware of her two coworkers filming her public humiliation. The customer starts smacking her perky round butt with his free hand. She continues to moan to his finger fucking as his second hand stings her ass. Jennifer is feeling overwhelmed and so flushed. Her body begins to shiver a bit and then a lot. She closes her eyes and gives a loud groan, this time for intense pleasure. Her body clenches and Jennifer soon cums for the stranger and all that are watching. Her hips shake, lips moan, and booty wiggles. The man was smiling as he was finishing up his routine finger fucking methods.

"Hahaha. Well honey. Looks like you got yours!" SLAP He stands up again and wipes his fingers in his mouth. Then smells it too.

"Uh um...thank you sir and oh sorry for the coffee. Sir." Jennifer takes heavy breathes trying to speak. She couldn't look at him either because she's so embarrassed.

"Ha, okay girly, you keep up the dumb bitch act. Take care." He gets back in his car. She didn't know what he was referring to. She felt humiliated to go through this. Jennifer took deep breathes realizing that despite the punishment leading to some a moment of pleasure for her, she still climaxed in front of everyone.

Construction worker

Next, a blue pickup truck rolls up and parks. Then a tall, big man steps out and approaches the punished booty. Jennifer gulps as she senses the bigness of the man.

"Damn that's a nice ass" SLAP. He immediately gives her ass a greeting. Jennifer yelps loudly from his huge rough hand on her naked skin.

"Oh! Ouch! Oh sir. Um s-sorry! Umm... But-but today we can't serve coffee. Sorry -" Jennifer tried to get everything out and move the customer on. The man cuts her off.

"Say, you looking familiar. Where do I fucking know you from?" The tall man nears in to look more at her face. Jennifer feels incredibly awkward at this moment. She can better see the stubble on his rough face.

He leans back and exclaims, "Ah I remember now! Oh shit. You're that one bitch that was walking half naked down the street some mornings ago. I remember you flashed me and the guys and then walked away in some slutty ass dress. Looking stupid with your booty hanging out in front of everyone then too. Damn your ass is nice! Ha ha!" The tall man laughs.

Jennifer's eyes go big and her head shoots up to look at him. She instantly remembers what he's referring too. Her terrible walk of shame one morning, after getting too drunk at a club when she woke up next day with some horny bums that plowed their dicks into her. She almost forgot that she flashed those construction workers on that very public walk home. Jennifer remembers she was just confused and wasn't thinking by that point. And now here stands someone to remember all that and enjoy the spoils -- her booty. A strong grip to her left ass cheek's snaps Jennifer out of her daydreaming.

"Man, the guys are going to flip when I tell them you're here." CLICK He sounds so happy as he takes a photo of her ass with his phone. His left hand's on her cheek to prove he was there. Then he turns for a selfie of his face and her ass. CLICK

"What the fuck! Hey don't do that! Stop taking pictures! I'm sorry sir. Ah! But there's no coffee today. That's all. That's it. Nothing else. Aye." SLAP. Jennifer gets a strong slap to her bouncy bottom. Her behind stays glowing red from the all these customers.

"Shut up! Yea right, there's definitely something else. Something nice and round. And I'm getting a piece of this ass." Jennifer hears the unbuckling sounds, and she gulps in terror. Jennifer couldn't imagine how big his dick would be.

"Oh fuck! That's huge!" Jennifer strains to turn her head, and it looks like a burrito in his hands. "Oh shit! Please sir no! Don't! I'm so sorry about the coffee! So sorry! You...you don't have to do this." Oh fuck! that's a big dick. Please not in my ass. Jennifer screaming trepidation in her head, while her loins are screaming anticipation instead.

Jennifer squirms to get out of the restraints but all this accomplishes is a damsel wiggling her plump behind. Her shaking booty display actually helps the construction worker to a quicker erection. Then she notices everything go silent; no noise from him. Jennifer thinks that maybe he is reconsidering. That is until she feels a giant glob of Vaseline pressing in her backdoor. The naked barista gives a sweet gasp of embarrassment.

"Well bitch, let's make this quick. I still gotta get to work." He whispers in Jennifer's ear and holds his big cock. Then with a left hand on her flared hips and his right on his raging cock, the construction worker aims right at her exposed asshole. He smiles thinking how much he's going to enjoy this. Then he pops his big cockhead inside her sore backdoor.

"Mmf! Oh fuck! Ooh! It's in my ass! Ah... e-easy sir! Oh, it's so big! Ah sir! Oh my ass!" Jennifer immediately senses that this customer is larger than any of the earlier coffee shop members. Her anal chute is stretching for this big guy. Jennifer knows she's getting a good dick in the ass now. "Oh! It's so big! So big."

"Oh yea babe, you can call it big daddy." He smirks, grabs Jennifer's hips, and starts thrusting his cock into the young barista's booty. He stares at the jiggling cheeks of her parted ass as his hard cock fucks her anal ring.

"Mmmphuck! Ooohhh! Oh ah fuck! That's so much! Oh... It's so big!" Jennifer feels so stuffed. This guy feels huge in her butt, and by being tied up, she couldn't escape. All Jennifer could do is point her round behind out the drive thru window calling for more of his big dick. Jennifer hates how she can't get away. She could only sit there, feeling all the hard thrusting from this customer's huge rod. The naïve woman couldn't believe she agreed to putting her butt out the drive thru window. Now every customer is taking advantage of her vulnerable cheeks and asshole.

The construction worker glides long strokes into her ass chute. Making Jennifer low groan. Then he ups the pace and pistons away into her booty.

"Ay ok easy, easy sir!... OH PHHUCK! Ah! It's so big! Why!? Ooo...oh...ooo....oh...o!" Jennifer's facial expression locks into a shocked face with O shaped lips. Jennifer turns speechless. She focuses on the huge rod running back and forth in her sore ass. The construction worker is speechless too. Other than the grunting coming from both of them. David and Jeff got to film her 'I'm getting fucked in the ass' surprised face for over a minute. Then Jeff ran outside.

After the big dicked construction worker ran a two minute drill on Jennifer's ass. Suddenly, a hand taps on the customer's right shoulder. "Umm sir, excuse me. Um it's been like 5 minutes now," Jeff, her coworker, came outside to tell the customer he reached his time limit.

"What the fuck?!" He stopped fucking Jennifer. "Stop talking to me. Get out of here fuck head, I'm fucking this bitch." SMACK. He lands a mighty spank on Jennifer's quivering bottom while glaring at Jeff. Jeff didn't know what else to say, he went back to staring at Jennifer's abused butt. Jennifer was grunting with her eyes shut from the pain of his angry dick lodged in her ass.

"Pull your dick out, son." There's a tap on the angry man's left shoulder. "Like he said, you have to move on." It was an elder black male officer talking to the construction worker. "I can help move you on" He hold up handcuffs "So do I need to help move you along? Hm?"

His hard dick immediately pulls out of Jennifer's asshole. And the sweaty barista girl gives an embarrassing gasp from the sudden release. "No sir no problem sir. Of course." Meekly said by the construction worker as he fumbles his dick away into his pants. His dick de-boned by the time he enters his truck. Then he leaves without any other word but does stare one more time at the humiliated barista's quivering bottom.

"Thanks Jeff...Jeff?" Jennifer looks for her coworker, but he was gone. Then he appeared again back inside the coffee shop. Jennifer is suddenly confused. Why is Jeff not freeing her yet? For a moment she thought he was going to let her go after that intense anal. She was wrong.

The Black Cop

She looks over to her naked left shoulder. And sees an elder black male officer. "Oh officer!" Jennifer feels extra embarrassed suddenly. Her green employee hat hiding none of her embarrassment. Her face is red again as she shows her ass cheeks to a cop.

"Am I-I in trouble officer?" Jennifer pouts because she's expecting the officer is here to arrest her.

"Well, miss, seeing as you have your round butt on display out here, I would say you and your big booty are already in trouble." The officer begins to tip his cop hat up as he stares at Jennifer's glistening naked body (well except for a barista hat and apron). "So, n-e-who, my name is Officer Carl. I love this shop. What the fuck happened?"

Jennifer explains that when closing last night, she didn't close the fridge and that somehow broke it. The fridge was defrosted by morning. She mentions how water was everywhere when the boss called her to come in immediately. When she came back, Jennifer found her boss along with a suited man carrying briefcase, she had never seen him before.

"Next thing I know, I'm keeping my job by taking responsibility for my actions and signing this one paper. That one suit was there to instantly approve it. But I knew putting my ass out the window sounded wild but I didn't imagine it would escalate into this! This... has been ridiculous. My ass hurts." Jennifer drifts off in her speech. Then she wonders if maybe the office is here to help her get down. Maybe this whole thing was illegal. Well, she wrong.

"Well, since we got fucked-up laws, this shit IS legal. I get it. I mean I get why he did it." Then the officer stands exactly behind Jennifer and out of her sight. "So now, I wanna get my share."

"Excuse me officer?" Jennifer naively asked. She turns right and then left to realize that the cop car is next in line. "Oh shit, he wasn't here to help me at all, the cop wants to fuck me too!" races through Jennifer mind. She begins to squirm.

As Carl watches the delicious dance of Jennifer's squirming butt, he unzips his pants and checks his surroundings. The cars honk to encourage him. Carl is way older than the nervous barista, so having a round piece of ass this young to punish was going to be sweet.

Then, his cock is tapping on her pussy. Jennifer gasps and before she says anything. The cop pushes his hard-black cock in Jennifer's wet pussy.

"Oh my! That's my pussy sir!" Jennifer is surprised he decided to pound her pussy. She also pleased he put it in her cunt because it's a break from all the ass pounding, she took. But despite the reprieve from the anal torment, Jennifer is still having to stretch her pussy on this big black dick.

"Oh officer! I'm sorry! Ah ay...that's a big dick! I'm sorry oh...for the inconvenience sir! Ah! I mean...officer. Sorry officer. Ow! Oh, for not having your coffee! I'm Sorry! Ay it's a big dick!"

Jennifer didn't know what to think anymore. Her mind didn't want to be displayed anymore; she didn't want to get fucked by strange customers anymore. However, this time was different, she felt the want for his dick and couldn't deny it; she didn't want the cop to stop fucking her. His manhood is tinglingly her insides, instead of punishing her ass chute. Her pussy is warm during her entire humiliating morning, now the officer is helping it explode its heat. In less than a minute, Jennifer losses control of her body and shakes her fine ass on the cop's dick. Jennifer cums for the officer.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes!" Jennifer orgasms right on the dick. The cop chuckles and slaps her ass a few times. Then pulls out and casually puts his cock away.

"Well n-e-who" He adjusts his officer's hat and jiggles her ass again. "Thanks for that. You're a beautiful babe. Thanks for the apology...I guess". He looks inside the store and stares at the coworkers Jeff and David. "Hey, you guys in there. Shut this thing down now. Get her off. She's good to go." Then he orders one of them to come outside and tell the customers it's over. Finally the cop leaves, and Jennifer thinks he might have been whistling too.

It's hard for her to focus, she almost knocked out but the cool breeze air over her naked body wakes her up. Then she hears the cop car pass her by. He yells from the window, "I'm come back to make sure. So get her down.

Co-workers

Jeff and David got the other cars to pass on by. They cleared the driveway and then blocked off the entrance with some trash cans. They did all this with Jennifer remaining tied up on the window.

"Guys! Come on! Get me down now! My ass hurts." Jennifer pouts to her coworkers. Jeff approaches the wild humiliating sight of barista Jennifer. Her sweaty body and quivering buttocks all exposed. Pussy and asshole used and wet.

"Damn girl. I mean Jennifer. Looks like the customers really made you feel sorry. Huh." Jeff starts rubbing a towel on her loins. "I'ma clean you up first."

"Umm, oh ok. SIGH. Thanks Jeff." Jennifer tries to catch her breath and ignores the fact that Jeff's other hand is squeezing her ass. "Um Jeff, what's David doing? Why is he letting them drive in?" Jennifer points her tied up left hand and nudges for Jeff to look.

David apparently allowed another car in. He returned the barricade back in place and ran up to Jeff and Jennifer. The car creeps its way to the booty.

"Hmm what's going on? Can I get down now guys?" Jennifer cocks her head in confusion and squirms in her restraints.

"Alright Jennifer, listen up. We don't think it's fair that these customers got a time with you, and us working stiffs didn't get any. But that's about to change." The car doors open and shut. Then two other young males, maybe about Jennifer's age of 21, come out of the car. It was two other employees that she never really talked to before.

"Hot damn. Jennifer you look so good. I'm glad you fucked up the store." The driver exclaims and begins slapping the barista's booty.

Jeff starts to speak "Ok let's cut her down and get ready to catch her. Two of you get inside and hold her legs." Jeff points to the guys. David and the driver run inside the café shop. Once inside, Jeff continues "okay, now get ready to pull." Jennifer is trying to understand what's going on. Her body is exhausted and her legs trembling.

Jeff and the other male from the visiting car start holding her wrists. Jeff cuts off the plastic zipties holding her wrists to the floral fence on the café shop wall. However, Jennifer didn't have much to say to what happened next. Before she could say "thank you for cleaning me", the guys inside the store yank Jennifer in and the two horn dogs outside keep her shoulders down. Too exhausted to fight back at this point, her body is falls backward. They push her shoulders down so quick and rough, Jennifer's back arched hard and head went upside down, arms dangling, and her naked lower half is pulled inside with pussy hanging over the counter. She tried to crunch her stomach and sit back up, but the two coworkers outside held her shoulders down again.

"Oh okay. What the fuck guys? What are we do Oomph!" Jennifer's upside down whimpering mouth gets interrupted by David's hard cock. Jennifer opened her eyes again and could see David's balls and the dick that's fucking her mouth. She gulps away making sure to not upset anyone with her mouth. With no time at all, the boys had found their dick in her. He pulls out after some hard pumps. Jennifer catches her breath and checks to see if her hat is still on, which its snug right on with her ponytail out the back.

"Jeff you ready in there? Come on hurry up shithead!" David yells inside the store. He eyes pause on Jennifer's exposed naked breast. Her full tits were arch out while she's stuck in this position. The green apron covering only her stomach and ending above her pussy. Jennifer suddenly feels presence between her legs.

"Hey I was just picking the right chair to use. Don't want to break my neck on one of this cheap ass chairs, you know." Jeff could be heard from inside the store. Jennifer couldn't see him at all but it felt like he is right over her some how. "Ok, hey Jennifer, so like, I don't know if Jeff told you, but we're going to fuck you now too. We called a couple of the other guys that work here to come and um get some." Then she feels a pair of hands opening her thighs.

"What! Jeff, wait! Just let me down. Let me do.. oomph!!" Jennifer is reminded of the hard cock that she needs to suck. Jennifer opens her mouth to let the shaft glide back and forth in her wet mouth. Soon she notices another cock gliding in her wet pussy. She moans and squeals for her coworkers fucking her but her hips and pussy move for the pleasure.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers
12