Jennifer's Barista Booty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening. She was about to cum on her dorky coworkers. However, her pussy is on fire and she just didn't want to let them know how much she was really starting to enjoy it. Her pussy was building all day with her ass out the window. Now it was getting its release.

For the next fifteen minutes, everyone gets a round on poor ol' Jennifer. Fucking her mouth and then going inside to fuck her cunt. Fucking her cunt and then popping off in her mouth outside. Jennifer thinks of it as more work punishment with the coworkers pummeling her.

Back and forth their cocks fuck Jennifer, switching out for their friend and then to go inside and fuck her other half. Jennifer's likes the dick in the pussy but she's working so much on the dick fucking her mouth. She feels balls slapping her face and pussy. Her hands and her legs sometimes wrap around to one fucking her. The male employees were enjoying this damsels humiliation and punishment.

Finally, Jennifer is let out the window. Her feet finally touch the floor. "Umm, do you have my clothes? Can...can I get my clothes? Please David." Jennifer's hands awkwardly trying to cover her tits and pussy at the moment with the little work apron. Her glowing red ass in full view. A sense of humiliation growing in her stomach as she knows she's standing in public with barely anything on.

"OK Jennifer hand me the apron and the hat" Jeff demands from the exhausted brunette. She hesitates but slowly takes them off. She again tries to cover herself. The guys stare at Jennifer's tits squeezing from her attempt to cover.

"Ok Jeff! Can I get my clothes now! Fuck. I'm naked come on. You fucked me so much already. Let me go home. Where are my clothes?" Jennifer ask while crouching from public eyes.

"Oh, relax bitch," SLAP "The guys are locking up the store. Their coming right over now" He smirks.

Soon Jeff and the other male come back. They don't have clothes in their hands, instead they have handful of napkins. "Here slut. To clean your nasty ass before you get in my car." Jeff tells her.

"What you mean? Your car? Hey, I'm not a slut" She holds the napkins looking dumb and confused.

"I'm taking you home. You don't have a car. I got your stupid clothes put in my car already." He points to the car that drove in. Then one of the males hands the key over to Jeff. Everyone moves to the car except the naked woman. He starts to look irritated at Jennifer's slowness. "Here like this. Lemme help you."

Jeff walks up, takes the napkins and kicks her leg aside. Next, he shoves some napkins straight in her pussy. "Here soak it up at least. Turn around now" He spins her around and makes her bend forward. Jennifer shows her ass to the whole group. "Stick it in here too, for your naughty girl asshole." Then Jeff shoves some napkins in her asshole. He stands her up. She looks completely humiliated and doesn't know whether to take them out of leave them in there. Jennifer wants this terribly humiliating day to end and go home.

"O ok Jeff. Umm lets go." She looks down and slowy steps to the car. She's embarrassed to let Jeff do this to her but the napkins did feel good to Jennifer and was indeed soaking up the cum from her window gangbang. She takes little steps over to the car, trying to preserve the brand napkins in place.

"Here let me get that for you girl" David approaches Jennifer. He wipes cum off her tired yet still beautiful face. "And cover these up too!" Then he sticks the two wet napkins on her nipples for cover. The guys laugh and order her to leave it. She reluctantly stands there with the café shop brand napkins being her only cover.

Once in the car, the guys indeed take her home, but not before getting every guy's dee in her mouth. During the drive home, Jennifer must give goodbye blowjobs. Jennifer forces herself to suck all four guys dick one more time. Spanking and groping continue in the car as she stretches around to suck a dick. A semi-truck had a great view of her exposed behind when she sucks Jeff in the car. She never wants to look up, it was all too embarrassing to be seen like this she thought. Swaying her ass from side to side, Jennifer continues blowing every coworker in the car.

Finally she makes it home, and the four members drive off. Jennifer takes one step and realizes they never gave her clothes back. A moment of "Oh Shit" strikes her mind then suddenly she hears tires screeching and engine roaring. The car returns and her clothes come flying out towards Jennifer, while the guys are laughing and flipping off the dumb naked girl.

Next Day

Jennifer approaches the café shop the next day. Wearing what John her manager requested; dark pants and a simple t-shirt. Jennifer thought "Finally something more normal again. Something not exposing my body or my ass. A simple request for once" These thoughts lighten Jennifer's mood.

Its early in the morning, this café shop normally opens at 6:30, so Jennifer got there to meet John at 5:45am. She slowly approaches John. He stands next to a man she didn't recognize in his work outfit. This felt like how yesterday started with the contract man. Right before foolishly hanging her ass out the window for a public spanking except the customer's were butt fucking her instead.

John sees her and they turn around. "Hey Jennifer. You had fun yesterday? How did you do? Haha" John chuckles knowing what Jennifer went thru yesterday. He has it on the one security footage all for himself.

Jennifer blushes when recalling. "Umm it was rough sir. My ass is sorry for sure sir. Anyways what's going on John? What do you need?" She twists her foot in the ground.

"Hmm, well your ass is almost done. This gentleman here is the amazing repairman that is bringing my store back to life!" He points to the man and pats his back. He is a similar big build like John, just with a buzzcut.

"So, in order to get part of this amazing discount and speedy service, we agreed on what could be given to him." John smacks his lips and enjoys telling Jennifer's young beautiful dumb face. "I'm going to need you, Jennifer, to pull off your nice little top. And approach this man with your fine tits out." John commands in his manager duty voice. Jennifer almost leaps from where she stood. "Come on, show him yer hooters."

"What! But John, that's a bit much! Isn't it? ...I don't think so..." She whimpers out and clutches her tits under her shirt.

"Girl, you did plenty much worse yesterday at the side of my store, in fucking public mind you! Now your still under punishment contract (no she wasn't), so get over her and take off that shirt. Or bam your fired right now." His mean eyes show again to her.

Jennifer reluctantly pulls off her shirt and bra. She feels her tits bouncing into exposure and nears the stranger. The 21-year-old gulps and looks up at him. Her puppy eyes and pouting lips meet his grizzly face. The repairman looks everywhere he could on her. She is stunning. Full round D tits with a nice overall tan. He firm tummy and jiggling tits are a wonderful combo.

"OK, umm here they are" She nervously begins to squeeze her big breasts together. "Oh ok!" The man starts squeezing the tits himself.

"Great job Jennifer, now turn around, and bend over. Lower those pants until its just below your nice fat ass. Quickly. Do it now!" John spins his finger signaling for her to turn. "Show us that sweet behind of yours. Dude, the butt on this girl got all the customers crazy yesterday. You wouldn't believe the people that got to fuck her." He elbows the man and continues "And how they'd fuck you girly?! Tell us."

Jennifer faces looks shocked for a moment. Then she looks down in embarrassment to say, "Hmm they did me... in the ass sir." Shyly says in her sexy submissive voice. She didn't expect John to ask about that to her. She didn't want to do that and flashing in front of him. She didn't even know the guy, like the other strangers. Why should he see her body? It's humiliating for her and again too early to be embarrassing herself already.

But reluctantly the barista girl turns around because she wants to keep this lame ass job. She sighs and gently peels her pants down her fleshy ass globes. She rubs her ass a little, while leaving her thong up. John immediately walks up and yanks the thong to expose all her body. She gasps.

John tells her to stick out her ass and keep the pants under her ample bottom. Jennifer whines but complies to her manager's orders. She's only two feet away from the repairman. The repairman is blown away at this point. Never has he seen such a babe earn such humiliating punishments. He whistles at the sight of Jennifer's presenting her naked round behind.

"Um is this it? Can...can I cover my ass now sir?" the red-faced brunette looks over her shoulder at the men. Their eyes glued to her butt. John eventually interrupts.

"Hold on there, miss. Go make some fucking espresso drinks for us first. SLAP. It's the least you can do." SLAP. John gives a hard spank to get her moving. She stammers to saying anything but then tiptoes over to the working area, unwittingly giving the men a bouncy bum to stare at. John followed right behind her, while the repairman just watched.

John smacks her ass while she makes espresso. He squeezes her vulnerable tits, almost making her ruin the drinks. The barista squirms and squeals while the repairman chuckles to the sight of her embarrassment. Jennifer feels constantly humiliated in front of this stranger. With John laying strong slaps on her behind, Jennifer's round butt dances on display for John and the repairman. She wants it to end. She wants to cover up her butt. She wants to throw the espresso at John's face...but she knows that would be bad for everyone. So instead she completes the drinks. Turns around after all the ass groping John gave her. "Here you go sir ay!" SLAP.

They sip their mediocre drinks. John then tells her to get back on the side of the store with the repairman. He tells her to approach the counter and lean over. She absentmindedly listens and leans in for his next direction. Jennifer forgets for a moment that she's pointing her sweet entrances straight at the repairman. Her plump butt and bald pussy showing off for his amusement. For his fucking.

"Okay Jennifer, you got a part to play in this discount. Otherwise its coming out of your paycheck and you aint getting shit for awhile if that happens." At that point, John grabbed Jennifer's hands to stretch across the stores service counter. She bends over the café counter and feels her pants sliding further down. "He's gonna fuck you Jennifer. Fuck you good too probably. So stay like this and invite him to fuck you. Oh and remember to thank him for his work. SLAP. John reaches to slap her bum and make her yelp.

OH! "Oh fuck ah shit! Umm... I guess he'll fuck me then. Damnit Jennifer. Oh please, not in my ass. I don't need any more anal on my ass. My butt is exhausted. Everyone tired out my asshole yesterday! Please not again," Jennifer thinks to herself. She knows losing her money is too huge a risk. Then Jennifer turns her head over her shoulder. Looks up at the big repairman. "Hmm, th...thank you sir. You wanna fuck me now?" She wiggles her ass, "Where you wanna stick it big guy?" Jennifer surprises herself on how easily she invites his cock, she didn't want to be a slut but just wanted to get out of this embarrassing situation. "Hmm take my pussy." She adds.

"Hmm, tempting but if I get a free togo on you." He approaches her "Then without a doubt I'm getting in that asshole of yours. Hahaha." He spits globs on her winking butthole. Jennifer's head shoots up and all her sexy face from before is gone once she realizes his cock is entering her asshole. .

"What! Wait you do? Ohh" She whimpers, "oh please mister. Umm take my pussy this time. Give me a good one there...please...SIGH...not my ass sir." Jennifer feels like no one is listening to her. That's because they aren't. The men are removing their coats, and John brought lubricant for the repairman. He applies a few globs, grabs her hips, and she whimpers to what's to come. "Oh sir, plea-" Jennifer is cut off when John grabs her face to look at him.

John nods. The repairman pushes his dick right into Jennifer's bumhole. Her body squirms and he can't help but slap her booty a few times. Her anal ring once again opening for an intruding member. The barista beings moaning and grunting to her ass fucking, then John plops his dick on the woman's face.

Jennifer reluctantly looks up at John with his dick between her eyes, "Oh John my ass! Its big! Ay! Please I'm sorry. It's so big. Oh, oh fuck. Ah so big! Ah, thank you mister! Thank you for. Ay ah. For fucking my ass! Ah shit. John please, oh my ass hurts. I'm sooo..Oomph" Jennifer's humiliating pleads turn into dicking sucking as John shoves his dick in her mouth. She slurps away on his dick. Oh Jennifer how do I get myself into this mess?! Ay my ass hurts! Oh, he so big! Fuck me.

Then for about the next fifteen minutes, John and the repairman pound away on the distressed damsel's mouth and asshole. John gets his dick sucked like he always wanted - from this dumb sexy barista he hired. The repairman pumps his dick hard and fast into Jennifer's ass. The repairman is a fan of big butts, so Jennifer's booty made him want to watch those cheeks clap. Back and forth they went on her. Lots of the time, they were thrusting hard together at the same time. Other times they were sipping coffee and telling Jennifer to fuck herself on the dicks. She gurgles and grunts thru all of it.

Jennifer gets shafted over and over from these two. She could barely breathe while John kept his long dick in her mouth and throat. She never thought about deepthroating her boss's dick or sucking his balls for that matter. Jennifer felt so degraded to be accommodating the big dick working her ass. She was sweaty. Jennifer feels how sore her butthole is from yesterday's humiliating anal. Her pants had come off at some point. Jennifer's still loud enough to make noise over the cock sliding over her drooling lips. Her arms are constantly trying to push away the repairman from going in too deep in her ass or they're pinned to her back instead. She couldn't stop any of them from taking her and split roasting her mouth and ass.

By the end, both did blow loads in her mouth and asshole. Despite the humiliation Jennifer felt her body orgasm a couple times during all the fucking. She wouldn't tell them that, she tells herself. After fifteen minutes, the guys pull out and Jennifer plops to the floor.

"Alright well thanks again man for the setup and handling this situation here!" John immediately picks up his business talk with the repairman.

"Sure thing dude, it was a great piece of ass. Thanks dude. Thanks slut." He puts his dick away, grabs his tools and heads out.

"Jennifer, ok so umm, you were great. But umm." John is walking back around to help Jennifer off the floor. He continues on "But you got to go. You're done here. I'm Opening the store soon and my opener employee is going to start working soon. In other words, you don't work here no mo. You're fired as of now." He's already guiding her to the door.

Jennifer just stared back that John, "I'm fired! What the fuck! But I did all your things! I took so much dick for this job." She starts to pout and squeeze her tits together. "And now my ass is sore."

"You cost too much to keep employed. My insurance has gone up. And I'm done with your dumbass, even if it is a round one. So be gone." He starts to shove her out the place. The sky is starting to dawn and looking brighter blue by the minute. "Here take some of our napkins and clean up. Put some in ya asshole for that dude's load. I know you swallowed mine. Hahaha. Bye Jennifer!" SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Wait ow, ow! John, ow! Wait, where's my clothes? I need my clothes John! I'm sorry but please don't. Ow!" Jennifer is outside trying to plead to John. By that point she is standing outside, and he is about to close the door.

"Bitch your skanky ass doesn't get clothes." He rummages something out from his pocket, "Here I got some company stickers you can use to cover your nipples. Haha" He smirks at her while admiring her stunning body standing exposed in public.

"Fuck you John, I'm not wearing that, I don't work here anymore. Hmph" And then Jennifer marched off pretending to have a final say.

John smiles as he watches his logo napkins poking out from her naked behind. Loving the roll of her butt cheeks as she runs past traffic, a few joggers, and two bus stops. Jennifer ran down the street feeling something familiar to this terribly humiliating experience running home nude. Well at least I got shoes on this time, Jennifer thinks to herself as she scurries by like an embarrassed naked slut.

The End


12