Jennifer's Misadventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer continues to submit to others.
7.1k words
4.56
21.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
305 Followers

This story is a wild fiction. The author does not condone these actions in real life. The characters are of age.

Thanks for the feedback.

Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Hey! Give me my clothes! Please!" Jennifer tapped at the locked window even though Brandon and his friends were no longer there.

She didn't want the parents to find her like this; cum covered, abused ass, and naked. Sure, she could try to explain why her fuckholes are ravished from Brandon and his friends. But Jennifer felt better at trying her luck dodging out of the whole situation entirely. Jennifer lightly rubbed her pussy and asshole. Her cunt felt abused, and her asshole felt sore. She rubbed a little more and got her nasty clothes on.

Then, Jennifer tiptoed to the front of the house and noticed the parents' car in the driveway. When the coast was clear and without any real plan, she darted away from the house. Her breast bouncing quite a bit as she gets down the sidewalk. She made it past the house and away from her younger tormentor. Jennifer shivers from the thoughts of those nasty 18-year-old boys, and too the wind breeze hitting her bare pussy.

The dazed young woman wearing revealing clothes kept walking without thinking of anything else. She just wanted to get away from Brandon. Jennifer didn't realize that she went in the direction of the little liquor store. The one that she was at the previous day.

"Well hey! Look at you, sweet thing! Having yourself a walk of shame, eh?" Jennifer heard a voice that snapped her out of a dazed state of mind. She looked and saw the owner of the little liquor store. The same owner that fucked her rough just yesterday. She gulped when she remembered his member and how he palmed her butt.

"Um hey. Oh, I'm just trying to head home." Jennifer stated like a troubled damsel with one hand trying to keep her pussy covered. Her skin glistening in the waking sun. Small sweater clinging to her breast.

"Well, let me help you get home. Come inside." He stopped brooming the front and his free hand grabbed her arm. He pulled her into his store. The owner of the little lame liquor store was smiling as he led the half-naked brunette into his store.

"Come inside and meet my son. I picked him up yesterday after playing with you. And he would not believe what I said about you. Oh ho! He finally got out of prison. Did his time. Here is my son, John."

Jennifer didn't know what to say. She was surprised for him to grab her, but she didn't resist. The babe didn't know how she was going to get home so getting a ride home might not be a bad idea. Jennifer looking for maybe a young slender man, but once inside she realized how wrong she was. John was by the counter and his was a tall man. A tall muscular man, wearing a muscle tee to emphasis his muscles, she thought. Jennifer gulped when she saw him and yelped when she heard the store door slam shut behind her.

"Sweet cheeks this is my son, John. John, this is that pussy cat piece of ass that I told you about." He pinches the nervous woman's behind. Jennifer's little skirt offered hardly any cover over her ample asscheeks.

John was watching his phone and didn't look at Jennifer until she was two feet from him. He finally put his phone away and looked up. The dude's eyes almost bugged out. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Yo, Pops! This bitch is fine! Oh wow!" John exclaimed and got closer to Jennifer. Speaking more to his father while staring at Jennifer. "Lock the door Pops. I'm taking it out on this one." He grins. She shivers. And as his son wished, the store owner locks the door.

"What?! Oh...no...please. Hey, wait a minute! I'm not...I'm not that type of girl." Jennifer tried to convince the men they had the wrong girl for their dirty deed. They respond with robust laughter staring at the skimpy outfit on Jennifer.

"Oh yea, I'll take you home. I can do that. Pops will watch the store and I'll give you a ride home. Ok?" He squeezes her shoulder and Jennifer shyly nods her head. "But wait, there's more!" John started to sound more aggressive.

Suddenly, John pulled Jennifer over to the counter, bent her over, and smacked center on her ass. She yelped and hopped a little bit. Jennifer remembered how just yesterday she was here bent over this thing getting it hard from the store clerk.

John held her in place as his dad, the store owner, went back behind the other side of counter. The clerk could see the panic expression on the young dame's face. He loved her yelps whenever his son slapped her ass. Her tits were already falling out of her stained sweater.

"Ow! Wait! Oh fuck! Don't sir!" Jennifer squirmed under John's muscle arm. She can't see John lowering his shorts and his big hard dick flopping out. It was 11 angry inches sticking out between his legs. And he was aimed at Jennifer's wiggling hips. He smacked his dick on her ample buttocks and rubbed his dick between her asscheeks.

Then her eyes went big. She couldn't believe how long his rod felt on her ass crack. Jennifer could only give a muffled gasp of surprise because the clerk had started face fucking her once he got her in position. Jennifer was pulled forward to reach her mouth to his sweaty girthy cock. Her legs and feet stretched to reach the floor, but she could still touch the floor. Her behind a round glorious sight for John.

Moments later.

John was thrusting in a steady pace inside of Jennifer's moist pussy. His big long cock took a while to get fully lubricated by her tight pussy. John took it easy to start on Jennifer. He wanted to enjoy. Once Jennifer's pussy finally accepted all of John's massive member, the ex-con started pumping harder back and forth. He didn't go fast yet. Pop's, on the other hand, was face fucking the young woman like no tomorrow. Jennifer groaned from all the sensations. She couldn't believe how big John was or how hard his father was. The damsel knew this was the biggest cock to fuck her right now. Her pussy felt full, and she couldn't stop him from fucking her. She felt pinned to the counter and pegged by two horny boners. Jennifer continued to suck the store clerk while having her pussy stretched.

"Ok, lets amp it up. Shall we?" Jennifer's eyes go big as she felt John straighten up his stance and started fucking her fast. She shakes her head in disapproval. He leaned to grab her shoulders and started slamming into Jennifer's sex. She groaned loud on the dick stuffing her mouth.

After a few more minutes, Jennifer was able to push the clerk off and yell out. "Ahhh! Oh my goodness! Fuck! OooOH! Shit, you're so big! Ahh fuck! OH! Oh yes...I mean NO! Oh fuck. Oh no. Ugh ugh. Oh it's so big. Ah ah! Please!" Jennifer couldn't take how full she felt. This dude was filling her up. His dick was massive and the energy in his thrust was intense. John was locked up in prison with no sex and now his pent-up aggression is letting loose on this buxom babe. After moments of discomfort, the 21-year-old woman felt tingly in her loins. Jennifer had both dicks working her hard as she orgasmed on John's dick. John didn't slow down and fucked her until she came a second time. The store clerk finally removed his cock after unloading in Jennifer's mouth. The sweaty dame couldn't think straight anymore. The fucking was amazing at the end as she orgasmed two times. She tried to stand up, but John kept her body pinned over the store counter. John's dick was still very hard, and he was looking at her juicy round bottom. Her asshole winked at John and he licked his lips again.

"You know what's next you little slut." SPANK. "You best believe I'm taking that asshole too! Taking it hard and deep baby! Woof!" He sounded so excited, like a wolf, to get his cock up Jennifer's juicy rear end. He had no idea who this woman was, but he knew she was a submissive slut that he could buttfuck hard at this moment. His dick hadn't felt sexual action in over 20 months. He was so fucking horny by the time he got out of prison. John almost had a tear of joy when he realized this slut's sweet round ass was about to be his fuck toy. Her body is beautiful with bouncy D-cup breasts and a wiggling ample bottom. In fact, the sight of Jennifer's hourglass figure actually excited John's cock to an extra inch for a full 12-inch boner to bone her.

Jennifer squirmed so much when she realized the brute wants his meat pole to go in her backdoor. Jennifer couldn't and didn't want to imagine that huge thing pushing inside her asshole. The store clerk was holding her down though, she wasn't going anywhere. The presence of John's massive cockhead at her vulnerable anus made her shiver in anticipation.

"OH! Please don't! Wait! Oh! Ungh!" As Jennifer tried to make her plea, John wasted no time and started pushing his thick rod right in the young babe's backdoor. His cockhead popped right in and made it at least 3 inches inside her. Jennifer grunts over and over these words as John's dick slowly goes deeper. "Oh! Mmphuck! Ahhh! Oh please. Ah fuck! Ow! Oh, you're so big! Mmph! It's too big!"

For a couple minutes, John gradually inserted his thick cock into Jennifer's tight butthole. Her anus was stretching for John, and he was loving every part. He would push a few inches and stay there for a few seconds; usually spanking or massaging her ass cheeks in the meantime. Jennifer constantly groaning and squealing in displeasure to this anal intrusion. Once all 12 inches were in her ass, Jennifer never felt more stuffed in her life. The dude was fully taking her anus for his pleasure and Jennifer knew she was just stuck there. She struggled to accommodate the massive erection lodged in her ass.

The store clerk eventually let go the grunting babe and she remained clasping the edge of the counter. Since the clerk had cummed in Jennifer's mouth earlier, he decided to give his son some privacy; what a nice dad. He heads to another room in the back and closes the door. Leaving his son John, and two store cameras, watching Jennifer's bent over display.

John smiled once his Pops finally left him alone with the booty. He smacked Jennifer's ass hard and grabbed her hips. He loved the display of rippling flesh in front of him. Arched back, and bubble butt speared with his dick. Jennifer moaning into the countertop. John was so horny. After being locked up in prison, he never imagined he would get a babe as hot as Jennifer so soon. And for free!

"Gimme that ass baby! Oh, gimme that ass!" John shouted plus spanked her ass often.

John gripped Jennifer's hips, and then he fully stood up straight. He was much taller than Jennifer. So when he stood up, something happened to Jennifer's body position.

The sexy dazed babe was speechless at first when she noticed her feet lifting off the ground. With John's grip on her, Jennifer's waist and bottom were lifted and dangling between the counter and John. Jennifer's face went completely nervous as she tried to look at the man lifting her behind. His dick was already starting to pump again.

"Ungh! Ah sir! Oh wow! Ow fuck! You're so big sir! Ah fuck! Ungh! Sir please! Oh! Put my ass down. Ah fuck! Ungh! It's so much! Put me down. It's too big! Oh, my ass mmphucck!" Jennifer tried to get John to listen. But she did notice that look in his eyes. He had hungry eyes to fuck her ass like she's seen from previous other guys that really wanted to bugger her asshole. And bugger Jennifer well, John completed that in spades.

John didn't listen to Jennifer. He loved her sweet hot face and exposed flesh. John's vision was solely focusing on Jennifer's body. He gripped her hard and thrust his long hard cock with everything he had. Jennifer's legs dangled and squirmed as she couldn't reach the floor. The babe clutched the counter for her life or tried to at least.

John didn't want the counter to hide her breast anymore, so he stepped back and slid Jennifer away from the countertop. Jennifer lost her grip on the clerk side of the counter, and she was left to keep her hands desperately placed on the edge of the counter closest to her.

Jennifer had her arms and hands out in front of her and grabbing the last edge of the counter. Her breast hanging down and jiggling throughout the ass fucking. Hands placed on the counter for some form of brace and balance, Jennifer's body was held by the monster dick in her butthole. With the immediate pressure of John thrusting into her again, the damsel was pinned between John and the store countertop. John was ecstatic for it all and began to piston away. Shouting again while spanking her.

"Woof! Gimme that ass baby! Gimme that ass! Arrgh!" John yelled and turned into primal mode. He pushed in her hard and grunted like he was rowing a boat. John was a bit surprised that his whole cock went in. He knew this was a treasure of a slut, so he knew this moment was for him. He spanked Jennifer and royally fucked her asshole.

Jennifer was locked in an O-shaped mouth expression for much of the animalistic ass mating she was receiving. The young buxom brunette was so confused to how she ended up here -- impaled with a massive rod in her ass. Jennifer couldn't focus on anything except for the long dick in her ass. Jennifer found it hard to say anything, she could only grunt and squeal to sliding back and forth on his meat pole. At that moment, Jennifer could barely remember her time with Brandon and the gangbang she took from him and his cronies. She couldn't realize that getting ass fucked earlier by three 18-year-olds this morning, had gotten her anus ready for John's big fucking dick.

For many many minutes, Jennifer's legs swayed like a rag doll as John turned her into his anal fuck doll. She felt so filled when John slammed into her. She couldn't believe her ass could take all. Jennifer knew this long dick was totally owning her ass. She heard John grunt so primally as he fucked her with authority. John's sounds reminded Jennifer of a caveman claiming his woman in the ass because it didn't take long for Jennifer to grunt back in her own primal state. She forgot any intelligible words to say once the long dick starting pistoning her tight asshole. She's never felted so owned in the ass before.

Eventually, Jennifer was tired of dangling her legs. She figured if John was going to keep fucking her, then she might as well wrap her legs on him. So, she swinged her legs back and wrapped them around the man's waist. But she felt some pressure relief from the penis on her asshole and that made her feel a little better. The funny thing, John was enjoying Jennifer, but he was getting tired in this position. His dick was straining under the pressure. But once Jennifer wrapped her legs around him, John felt better, and he didn't need to focus on holding her as much anymore. He figured Jennifer was getting into it finally. And wrapping her legs on him was indicating to him that she agrees to more hard ass fucking.

Then for another ten minutes, naked Jennifer was pounded more with long angry dick in her vulnerable behind. John grabbed a hand full of Jennifer's hair and pulled her head back. Her back arches even more and she is now straining to look upward. Her face is grimacing from the monster cock going in and out of her asshole. She feels so owned and degraded. Her anal sphincter felt tight and right. John doesn't let the slut's feet reach the floor. His long dick committed to impaling her ass the whole time.

After almost thirty minutes of giving Jennifer the backdoor business, he finally started to build up his load. He knew it was going to be a big one. John finally pulled out and Jennifer yelped like a pig. Her weak legs reached the ground. She could barely stand but John quickly pushed her down on her knees. She offered no resistance and got on her knees in front of the footlong member. She barely understood what was going on before his dick blasted her pretty face with cum. John wanted to facial her. His cum shot was large and he got most of Jennifer's face covered. One of Jennifer's eyes had to stay shut. Some cum almost bubbled from her nostril and the rest went in her mouth. She didn't expect such a torrent of cum to spray her face. Gasping for air, Jennifer felt so used and confused. All she knew was her asshole was completely his for the last half hour.

Then, the dazed woman felt John pick her up and push her to exit the store from the back. She heard John's father whistle at the sight of her ravished body, but the dazed brunette could barely see with cum splattered eyes.

"Ok Pops, I'm taking her. Um yea, I'm taking her home." John pushed Jennifer into his old coupe of yesteryears trends. She yelps as she sits her sore ass down. Realizing that her clothes have been torn off her long ago, Jennifer delicately covers her tits. John ordered her to leave the cum on her face and Jennifer reluctantly complies. Most of the cum was still visible on her and Jennifer's right eye was effectively shut. It was very present on her face and cheek...and forehead, hair, and chin.

Almost immediately as the drive started, John convinces Jennifer to suck off and clean his dick. He also told her it would hide her slutty cum covered face from view. Jennifer sighed and slowly went down on John while he drove her home. But with her looking down into the estranged man's lap, Jennifer didn't really see where they were going. She didn't know that John made a pitstop first. Focusing on wrapping her lips around his cockhead and swallowing many inches of cock, Jennifer didn't notice the drive thru he pulled up in. When she tried to look up, his hand grabbed her head and roughly bobbed it up and down. She desperately sucked while he placed his order. Then he drove to the pickup window and let her go finally. Jennifer came up and gave John a shove on the chest. She wipes her mouth, and her one good eye goes huge when she saw out the car window. She was at the damn coffee shop she worked at before. It was Alex, her former employee, and he was staring with wide eye and open mouth expression because he immediately recognized sexy slutty Jennifer.

"Oh, my word! Jennifer?! Oh shit! Jennifer, what are you doing?" The former coworker then turned around. "Hey guys! Remember fine ass Jennifer that used to work here? Yea the one with her ass out the window." He mumbles off and walks towards the other guys. John had his drink already (and croissant for Jennifer), so he didn't want to wait for whatever fuckery these guys were talking about and drove off again.

Moments Later.

After she ate her croissant, Jennifer realized that she was in the warehouse district which was nowhere near her apartment building. Soon, John drove up to a chain link fence. There was a pause and then it began to open on its own. After John drove inside, Jennifer noticed that the place looked like a car mechanic type place. There are a few cars and tow trucks. Once parked, the curvy young woman reluctantly gets out with arms trying to cover her nudity. Jennifer couldn't believe she is standing out in the open day light completely naked. To make it worse she knows that the facial she took earlier is very present and dried on her face. During the drive, she finally rubbed her eye to open it.

"John! You got out of the fucking box!" A booming voice echoed around them. Jennifer squirmed when she heard his voice, she looked very humiliated. "John you son of a bitch. I'm so glad to see you!" A tall lean man in a blue suit walked from the office room of the mechanic's shop. Then three more men followed him; two more suits and the main man that John came to see, Big Don.

"John, what is it that you need? You call me on the day of my daughters' rehearsal. To what ask for a favor already?" The eldest man speaks. He appeared in his sixties. He is also in a suit with a purple carnation in his pocket. John approached him and kissed the big shiny ring on his right hand. Jennifer continued to stand there, butt nude and desperately trying to cover herself. She could feel the leering eyes from the other men in suits.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
305 Followers
12