Jennifer's Misadventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big Don! I'm here to say thank you first and foremost! Thank you for helping me stay safe and feed while I was in prison. I'm so grateful for what you gave me, sir." John paused and then pinches Jennifer in the ass. He grabs a hold of her and brings her closer. "So, I brought this beautiful slut to you. I know I owe a debt to you Big Don. Well, here is how I plan to pay some of it." John shoved Jennifer further into the center of the group. Her eyes went big as she looked at everyone and processed what degrading things John said about her.

The Don looked at the hourglass brunette and seems unphased to be in the presence of a naked curvy 22-year-old. He smiled and approached Jennifer. "So, what's up with the dame? Who is this cum covered slut?"

"Hey, say something slut!" SPANK! John exclaimed and landed a hard smack to her quivering butt. At that moment John realized that he too doesn't know her real name. His dad just told him about the slutty parts of this woman. John then realized that he doesn't care to know her real name.

Jennifer was too nervous to say her name but too exhausted to fight. Her brain felt foggy. The day has been long, intense, and humiliating. She just wanted to get home. That hardcore anal domination by John really took it out of her.

Meekly she said, "Umm...I'm...I'm a cum covered slut, sir." Repeating what she heard last.

"Well, this is intriguing John. You three" He pointed to his three goons. "Hey, watch over her. Me and John got shit to talk about." He takes John back to the lone office room. Big Don then remembered to tell the three guys one more thing. "Oh and be

good 'til I get back!"

The men groaned.

"...well, within reason." Big Don added.

The men cheered.

The three men looked very excited at their new task. While Jennifer did not. She didn't like being led away from the one man she knew in this area. Albeit John had rammed her asshole silly less than an hour ago. The three approached her and John headed into the office with the Don.

5 Minutes Later.

Big Don and John walked out of the office with a new deal struck. The Don had put lots of money for John to do ok while in prison. John somehow thought he could pay some of it off with this fine slut's service. The Don listened and agreed that the cum covered slut could help John's debt.

"You dogs. What the fuck is this! We were in there for like 5 minutes." Don yells to his three goons.

In full display, Jennifer was red faced and bent over the corner of a metal worktable. It reminded Jennifer of the one back at the pizza parlor but that was beside the point. This one was much dirtier and had scattered car parts and tools. Two of Don's men were standing behind naked Jennifer. The other man was pinning her shoulders to the table. His dick was also pinning her tongue down and pumping into her drooling mouth. The buxom babe's hands were on his hips, trying to slow down her face fucker. Behind her however, the grunting woman had a screwdriver handle shoved in her pussy and a hammer handle wedged in her asshole. Each goon had decided to put something in Jennifer. It didn't take long before they decided to bend her over and tease her body with some tools. A tool in a tool is what they thought.

Jennifer felt like a tool. She felt so low and dirty to have these tools penetrate and remain in her. The tools were making her hips sway side to side. The discomfort in her sore pussy and ass made the damsel moan in displeasure. The hammer handle felt large in her ass chute. Plus, it was a bit heavy and required some focus to hold it.

Earlier, the goons rubbed Vaseline jelly over the hammer's handle and immediately pushed about four inches into her vulnerable asshole. The dude holding the hammer had a huge smile and was constantly spanking her right ass cheek.

The third goon that came with Don decided to shove a second screwdriver in her pussy. He was also spanking her left ass cheek. Jennifer hated how the second screwdriver made the pressure of everything much worse. Let alone the fiery sting on her ass cheeks. And she can't even say slow down or stop ramming my asshole because her mouth is taking a face fucking from a large dick. So looks remarkably submissive in front of Don and John.

"Stop everything!" Big Don ordered. The guys immediately halted. Jennifer squealed as everyone finished with a strong thrust into her orifices. "Alright fuckers, get away from her...but yes leave those in. Have her hold them in place. There you go. Now come on, let's go."

The three men stepped away. But one whispered a warning in her ear, "Stay like this or else you're getting hurt. Keep those damn tools in there." Then he shoved the tools an extra inch inside her and forced a low grunt from the bent over damsel. The hammer and screwdrivers looked well implanted in Jennifer's asshole and pussy.

Jennifer reached back and held the tormenting tools in her body still. She groaned trying to keep each in a proper position. One hand reached back to hold the hammer. She gasped once she touched it because she felt the movement in her ass chute. Jennifer's other hand went between her legs to grab the screwdrivers.

Because there were two screwdrivers, she had trouble keeping both still in her pussy, and so she felt like she was constantly having to push it back in her. Every few moments, Jennifer had to shove the screwdrivers back in her wet pussy, while the other hand awkwardly held the hammer in her anus. Jennifer was struggling to do all of this and was moaning her discomfort occasionally to the men that stared at her lewd display.

"Come on you boneheads, we're leaving." Big Don heads towards his limo. "Open that gate! The others are going to be back here soon. Yes, she stays here too." Jennifer eyes got big when she heard that others are arriving.

"Aww boss. I thought she was for us!"

"Look shut up! I do not want to hear any fucking whining! The deal is for her to service my men at this shop. Now, you two come with me. Tony, you stay here." Don sniffs his flower and adjusts his suit. "Jon you're with me too. I need to get you updated on the business and some clothes for you. You look like shit."

John looked a little disappointed to leave Jennifer. He wanted to fuck her again, but the deal was for her to spend time with Big Don's mechanics. They would be arriving back from lunch break soon. The men get in their vehicles. Don leaves one of his men, Tony, to stay and make sure things stay on task. Meaning that Tony made sure their investment in Jennifer would give her services to reduce John's debt. He mentioned that he wanted his mechanics to still have fun since they are his special mechanics after all. But he still wanted them to get their daily work done.

Right after they left, two work trucks drove in. And seven men stepped out of the trucks. Jennifer's gulped in fear of what's to come from these leering men. She was shocked to watch John leave her so vulnerable. The young woman was speechless witnessing the seven dirty guys stare at her lewd position. Again, Jennifer squirmed in embarrassment, and she struggled to keep the tools in place. But from afar, it appeared Jennifer was a horny slut that's trying to fuck herself with the tools. As the new seven men approached, the glistening buxom brunette appeared to be purposely wiggling the hammer in her ass and penetrating her pussy with the screwdrivers.

Jennifer gulped again and looked lost at the seven men approaching her. She started to lose her breath and couldn't think of anything to say. She wanted to run but her feet felt stuck to the ground. The naked woman wanted to throw these tools at them, but she didn't want to get people mad and hurt her. Then Tony walked up and shared the good news to the dirty mechanics of the purpose of the dirty slut on display. He told them that she is there's for the day. To service them while they get work done. He stressed that work still needed to get done or else Don will have their heads. But please make sure this slut takes care of their cock heads.

The men encroached the nervous buxom brunette. These men were surprised and aroused to find a sexy dame shoving things in her pussy and asshole. After understanding what Tony had to say, the men started groping and squeezing parts of Jennifer's supple flesh. Her ass, pussy, and tits are prime attention grabbers. Rough hands go up and down her back, legs, and arms.

All the men expressed an intent toward fucking Jennifer right then and there. She was terrified at the thought of all seven jumping on her. But then Tony yelled at them that they still had work to finish. So, the dirty mechanics decided that one at a time will take curvy young woman. That way their work won't slow down terribly.

But before every dirty mechanic could penetrate the cum covered slut, Tony needed to see work done. Reluctantly, all seven went back to task. Tony ordered Jennifer to remain bent over the table's corner and keep the objects in in her. Then, he grabbed a wet rag to wipe dried cum off Jennifer's face and body. She finally felt relieved to have nasty jizz off her skin, but then she felt Tony's hand smacking her round bottom.

He spanked her ass until it was red and walked away chuckling. He went to kick up his feet in the one office room on the lot. Nervously she stayed in that position along with holding the tools in her pussy and asshole still. The men stared at her for a bit and slowly got started. For the next hour, Jennifer basked in the sun while uncomfortably keeping herself penetrated. Gasps and moans would still leave her mouth.

The late afternoon sun shone on the lot, five men working on cars and two enjoying the slut. Jennifer was sucking off each of the men. All seven of Big Don's men were taking a turn pumping her mouth. Another would grab the hammer and screwdrivers from Jennifer and start probing the tools in her ass and pussy. Jennifer felt so used and humiliated to be probed in this manner.

Jennifer's jaw was so exhausted after working her mouth on several cocks. When they first approached the shy babe, she was so stunned that poor Jennifer couldn't think of anything to say. They started to smack her ass and she began to squeal nicely for them. It didn't take long for someone to put a cock in her beautiful face and eventually all seven mechanics had a turn fucking her mouth. Jennifer was constantly using her deepthroating skills (those learned with from the grumpy old men). With Jennifer's tight lips, swirling tongue, wet mouth, and big eyes, all seven members soon understood why this young buxom babe was here.

The men felt truly lucky to have this ditzy dame. They couldn't believe she stayed over the table doing this to herself. Her glistening body was young and curvy. Her tits and ass jiggled magnificently under the sunlight. The men do their standard work. They change oil, fix a tire, install bulletproof windows, reinforce a car door, clean off blood stains, dispose a body, and change a headlight. Just their normal stuff.

Except now, they had a dumb nude slut stuffing her sex near them. The horny mechanics would walk up to Jennifer and stuff their dick right in her mouth. She tried to say no but after one open palm slap to her face, Jennifer decided to open her mouth and shut up. Her hands had to stay holding the screwdriver and hammer. The men took advantage of the damsel's position by grabbing her head to face fuck. A few of them would cum in her mouth. No one was crazy large, but some were thick members. All were rough with the slut. Jennifer was able to swallow most of the first loads. She didn't want to dribble it and make anyone angry, she thought.

After being an outdoor gloryhole, Tony pulled the sweaty naked Jennifer into the office room of the lot. Next, he unceremoniously pulled the happy tools out of her fuckholes. The office space was nothing special; a desk with a computer, two chairs, file cabinets, erotic illustration stapled to a section of the wall, a red stapler, and an open window facing the outside workspace.

One by one, a mechanic would walk into the office and pleasure themselves to Jennifer's body. Jennifer was either told to bend over the desk or ride on the chair.

Pleasure for them but a rough fucking for the submissive buxom brunette. They had Jennifer spread her ass or bounce hard for them. All of them were dirty and lustful for a chance with the beautiful damsel. The men would differ from fucking her pussy or asshole.

The mechanics also took fun with Jennifer and the window. They opened the window and at some point, each dirty mob mechanic would take Jennifer to the window so she could moan aloud to the rest of the men. Jennifer reluctantly would face out the window and bend over for the man behind her. Her naked front half usually hanging out over the edge; tits swaying. They each ordered the sweaty babe to yell things out loud while they fucked her from behind. All of it added so much more humiliation to Jennifer as she serviced these seven mechanics. Jennifer yelled things like -

"Oh fuck! Ah easy sir! Ow! Oh sir, yes! Fuck my pussy! I love your cock! Aye! He's in my ass! My ass is yours, sir! Oh sir, please easy! Oh sir, cum in my ass!

The last guy finished off different than the others. He took Jennifer out of the dirty smelly office to the front gate of the lot. He pulled the naked girl by the arm while she stroked his dick to stay erect. Jennifer walked pass by a metal frame contraption that was firmly holding an engine with a hook and chain. They reached the front gate. He spanked and fucked Jennifer's round ass while pressing her against the front gate.

Some truckers passed and honked at the glimpse of a damsel's fucking spectacle. The dude penetrated her again and bang Jennifer hard into the fence. Finally, he finished with a cream pie to her asshole. Jennifer had orgasmed with each man that fucked her. She couldn't help it. The men were so determined to drive their dick in her that she couldn't help it to orgasm with hard cocks ramming her sex holes silly.

Afterwards, the mechanics tried to remove Jennifer off the lot. They wanted to take her to the food trucks area and have her body pay for their meals. Her confused naked body was almost out the gate before Tony intervened. He said Jennifer had to stay and work some service for himself. The satisfied seven dirty mechanics agreed that she was an amazing slut and then packed up and headed out. They said bye to submissive Jennifer with either a slap to her tits or ass; she yelped for their final enjoyment.

Tony took Jennifer back to the office. She didn't know what else to expect. Her body had been ravished all day. She thought that maybe getting home was finally coming. But Tony had plans.

"Please sir! Tony, come on! Take me home. Oh, I'm so sore. I did what you wanted. I fucking serviced them...all seven! Yes, they fucked me hard! Now can I please get some clothes?" Jennifer tried to cover her body, even though Tony had been eye-fucking her all afternoon.

"Look you little skank. You are not done with your work. Ok?! Get on your fucking knees and take care of me too." He pushed Jennifer to kneel. Next, she's told to unzip his suit pants and pull out his cock. Another open palm motivation to the face convinced Jennifer to start sucking Tony's dick.

Tony was ready to have her. His dick was larger than any of the mechanics. Tony enjoyed how this damsel moans and gags. He fucked her mouth with authority. Jennifer knew he was being rough but couldn't get him to slow down. The way Tony was getting his cock to the back of her throat was intense. Jennifer felt like she would faint. Soon enough, she did. Everything went black for Jennifer. Last thing she remember was a mouthful of cock and Tony grunting like an animal.

Soon, Jennifer was waking up again. Except now, Jennifer quickly realized that something was wrong. She was bound. Her knees were tied to her stomach and her hands bound behind her back. The young woman only saw the ground and she felt suspended in air. When Jennifer finally looked around, she realized something dreadful, she was hanging from the contraption that once held the engine see saw earlier. She was tied with nylon rope, hanging parallel with the ground, and the chain was hooked to a spot of rope on her back. So instead of a hunk of metal hanging there, a naked young babe was hanging. Jennifer felt like her behind was so thrusted out and ass cheeks spreading. The rope and knots were masterfully done and kept Jennifer's body even weighted. After she passed out from Tony's blowjob, he must have put her in this precarious position she surmises.

"Alright fellas, she's finally awake!" Tony yells to the others.

"Good. I've been excited for this all day."

"Yea yea. Sure, sure. The setup looks perfect."

Jennifer squirmed and looked around. It was starting to get dark; the sky wasn't bright anymore. And woman's chances of going straight home were gone when she felt that smack on her well displayed behind. Tony apparently got Jennifer ready for her next task. She was going to service the three guards of Big Don.

Jennifer thought it was ridiculous to be in this lewd position. Her pussy and ass were spread for the taking. Her breasts were dangling below her. She was tied up and restrained, and that was newer to her. The rope didn't hurt her, but it held her body tight in place. They guys first mused themselves by spanking Jennifer's vulnerable round ass and watching her swing around. The damsel's squeals and moans were making their dicks get hard faster. They would spin her around on the chain to reposition her for whoever was next to spank and probe.

Then for almost another hour, the three guards were the happiest stooges under Big Don's employment because their big horny cocks were pounding a special service cunt, poor ol' Jennifer. With the nude brunette hanging in the air with her sex holes exposed and spread, it wasn't difficult for the men to start ramming her. They were had great positions on her. Eventually, Jennifer's mind couldn't focus anymore. These guys were dominating her with their cocks. Balls slapping on a puffy pussy could be heard over the grunts and crickets. The other two members would take turns in her mouth.

Jennifer was in complete sensation overdrive. She felt terrible to be in the situation and utterly used. Then again, her orgasms made Jennifer feel terrific to be in this situation and utterly used.

After Jennifer had her umpteenth orgasm, her mind saw her situation different. She might as well, she wasn't going anywhere to change it. The 21-year-old knew it could be under way better cirCUMstances to get sex, but this is an opportunity to lose it. And she did. Jennifer lost it. She fucked back against them and sucked like it was ice cream shake. Her body shivered as Jennifer has multiple orgasms. She creamed so many times for them. Finally, everyone was satisfied and Jennifer was let down.

"Get it in the car slut. I'll take you home. And you two, drive that car ova there!" Tony pushed Jennifer into the car. And the other two drove off in a different direction.

Tony had her phone in the office and handed it back to her. It was still dead battery. She clutched onto it. Jennifer was still naked but relieved to finally head home. She told him the address to her apartment, and he started driving her home. She looked on at the dark night sky and closed her eyes to sleep for a bit, hoping to finally end her misadventure.

12