Jennifer's Big Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenn's big night out with the girls continues.
3.4k words
4.7
8.9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls ambled back to the bar. Jennifer felt incredibly sexy. She was wearing a satin bridal dress which she loved, glamourous high heels and had just given her first lap dance. She knew the boys were looking at her, not least because Tanya was holding her hand. You could tell what they were thinking. Jennifer knew what they were thinking. If she'd been Dan at that moment, she would have been thinking the exact same thing.

"So sexy, you're flush with cash. Get the drinks in."

"I'll do it Tans. After all, I kinda pushed Jennifer into it," offered Rina. "Give the girls what they want, Bob" she said turning to the barman. "On the house."

"Now there's something we need to clear up" added Rina looking straight into Jennifer's face. Every sissy we've met has a little dick, a dicklet if you will."

"An engorged clitoris perhaps?" laughed Tanya.

"A tootsie roll" added Jayne.

Beth simply wiggled her pinkie. The girls all laughed.

"But" continued Rina, "I'm told you are different."

In the mirror in the bar, Jennifer could see Beth put up her two hands and push them further apart indicating Jennifer had a big dick.

"Well I don't see what we can do to confirm these stories here" said Jennifer coyly.

"I wanna feel" replied Rina matter-of-factly.

"Whaaaat? You mean here?"

"Yes. The girls will give us cover. I just want to slip my hand under your dress and inspect the goods so to speak."

Jennifer felt herself growing at the idea. "But what if someone sees?"

"Fuck 'em" said Jayne, downing another glass of champagne. Jennifer shuddered slightly. She had been on the wrong side of Jayne before when she was drunk and she seemed to heading in that direction again.

"While my young friend is perhaps overly enthusiastic in her denunciation, her central point is valid. Fuck 'em! I run the girls. The staff will do anything to look after the girls and the boys lusting after you won't do a thing even if they see. Anyway, I'm not asking you to whip it out from under your dress and show me. I just want a feel." As she said that, she rubbed up against Jennifer slightly and almost purred the last few words.

"Hey, steady Rina," warned Tanya.

"Relax girl, I'm not stealing your date."

Jennifer blushed. She liked the idea of being Tanya's partner for the night.

"So how about it? Would you mind Jennifer, if I slipped my hand under your dress and had a little play with your not so little cock?"

"Don't set it off Rina."

"Tanya will you calm down. I'm not going to spoil your night. You can have your wicked way with her when you get back. This is merely........emmmmm research."

Beth and Jayne laughed. Tanya looked like she'd been told off and pouted a little. Jennifer wanted to kiss her so badly at that moment and tell her it was ok. She was glad, no delighted, Tanya liked her so much.

"Ok" said Jennifer, in barely more than a whisper. Rina smiled.

God she was a good-looking girl.

She took a swig of champagne from a glass in her left hand, and dipped her right shoulder down. Her hand came to a rest on Jennifer's stocking clad leg, who let out an involuntary gasp.

"Mm mm, nice." Rina then move her hand up slowly, almost like a seduction, easing Jennifer's dress further up her thigh. She felt Rina's smooth, soft hand pass the tops of her stockings. Jennifer was hardening with every second. Suddenly Rina brushed Jennifer's cock with her hand. Jennifer flinched, Rina looked her straight in the eye and gently grabbed her stiffness.

"Mmmm, the girls were not kidding were they?" Jennifer closed her eyes and Rina moved her hand back and forth. Surely she wasn't going to wank her off right here in the bar. Jennifer had closed her eyes but suddenly looked out. No one was caring. No one was watching. But Rina's eyes took her attention and the two stared at each other.

Pre-cum started to leak from Jennifer's dick.

"I think that's enough. For now. I would like to see it some time but I don't want it to go off."

"Good" said Tanya, still slightly upset for some reason.

Rina slowly removed her hand, turned to Tanya and licked the palm.

Jennifer thought it was an explosive gesture, aimed at upsetting Tanya. Tanya stared at Rina for a second, then the two collapsed in laughter.

"You dirty tart. What a slag," said Tanya who kissed Rina on the cheek. The others were laughing too. It all seemed a bit weird to Jennifer who struggled to understand the group dynamic once Rina was involved and tried to laugh but was aware her cock was now so hard; it was actually tenting her dress.

Beth was the only one who seemed to notice. She pinched Jennifer's bum to get her attention. "Hard as a baseball bat huh?"

Jennifer didn't trust herself to speak, she only nodded as Tanya suddenly grabbed her by the waist. "Will all of you bitches stop messing with my girl." Jennifer liked that idea and eased into the embrace.

"I've got one more show to do on the stage. Wanna join me Jennifer?"

"Thanks Rina but I'm not sure your boys want to see this" and gestured towards her now obvious erection poking through her dress.

Rina laughed "Fair enough, but I'm telling you I'm getting you up on that stage at some point and the competition will be to see how skimpy we can make your outfit." The girls laughed again. Jennifer felt her knees slightly weaken at the idea and found it incredibly erotic. She loved the outfits the girls wore and the thought of being one of them made her very excited. Rina bent in a kissed Jennifer on the cheek and squeezed her cock through the dress one more time.

"Oooo sexy girl. See you again real soon. Don't be a stranger baby." And with that, she strutted off, the guys around the bar parting as she walked through to her dressing room.

The girls had a few more glasses of champagne. Jennifer felt quite light headed. Again, some of the guys in the bar tried to chat them up and one seemed to be making a lot of progress with Jayne. She was clearly into him. She kept flicking her hair and touching his hand. He was tall and dark, maybe even Italian. He was a good-looking boy though, thought Jennifer. A thought that suddenly shocked her. She had never considered men in those terms before. Had her night with the girls changed something inside her?

Then she looked at Beth and then at Tanya. And she remembered how quickly she got hard when Rina touched her. She liked girls.

One more guy tried to hit on her. "Hey beautiful, it's getting late and wondered if you'd like to slip away for a nightcap. Just the two of us. No funny business, I'd just like to get to know you better."

"Look at me. I'm getting married in two weeks to a guy with a million pounds, a country home and a ten-inch dick. You have no chance." The guy looked crushed.

Tanya smiled and thrust her tongue back into Jennifer's mouth. When she finally came up for air, she smiled "You are the sassiest girl I know and I do actually fucking love it."

"Time to go?" asked Beth.

"I think Jayne might disagree" said Tanya pointing to their friend.

At this point Jayne was doing to the Italian looking guy what Tanya had been doing to Jennifer a few moments before. And there was no sign of her stopping soon.

"Aw one of us is going to have to stay to makes sure she gets back to mine ok."

Tanya and Beth looked at each other silently. Jennifer thought there was a pleading in the redhead's eyes before Beth backed down. "Fuck it. I'll see you girls back at the house."

"Goody" said Tanya clapping her hands together gently. "Right sexy, grab your coat, you've pulled," knowing full well the girls had no coats. And with that, she grabbed Jennifer's hand and led the two of them out in to the cold night air.

"Let's walk."

Are you sure that's safe?"

"C'mon Jenn, the streets are still busy and we don't have be off the main roads. We do it all the time. It's about fifteen minutes from here. And if I can walk in my heels, you can manage in yours."

"You have much more experience in yours."

"So you don't do this regularly?"

"Tanya, would it surprise to you learn I've only been fully dressed three times? The first for the magazine, the second for the party and then tonight."

"How can that be? You carry yourself off so feminine -innly" slurred Tanya.

Jennifer laughed. "I dunno. It just seems to follow when I put the clothes on."

"But you like girls?" asked Tanya. 'Specifically, this girl, right?"

"Yes. And very much Yes."

"I thought you were into Beth."

"I do think she's lovely and cute. But then you are sexy and amazing and keep sticking your tongue down my throat to get my attention."

"Look this is a bit weird for me. I think you are super cute as a boy. I'm sure you've guessed I swing both ways but I've never had a chick with a dick until now."

Tanya sensed Jennifer was a bit hurt by that comment. "I don't mean to be hurtful. You know I think you're gorgeous and not just because I did your make up. Which, I should point out, I've also done a very good job at smearing as well," she added with a smiley shrug.

"Look I like you have treated me as one of the girls. I'm not sure why I feel so comfortable but I do. Have I always liked girls' clothes? Yes. Is this kind of a fantasy come true? You bet. And I feel accepted. So, I guess when I'm reminded of what I really am, a little bit of me dies inside."

Tanya looked sad. She grabbed Jennifer and hugged her again. Jennifer couldn't help herself but she felt her dick rising again under the dress. Even with the amount she'd drunk she was still as horny as fuck.

"Get a room sluts" laughed a passing group of girls and Jennifer and Tanya couldn't help joining in.

"Look let's get back to Beth's. I promised you something and I always make it my duty to deliver. I'm like the post office. Well not the post office, Like.....like."

"I don't care", interrupted Jennifer, "let's just get home. These heels are killing me."

The two wandered on happily until the came to Beth's apartment block.

"Crap. His light's still on."

"Derek?"

"Yep."

The two tried to make their entrance as quietly as possible, but when they walked past his door, Derek was there.

"Been there all-night loser?" asked Tanya

"Just the two of you? The others get lucky?"

"We're the lucky ones" smiled Tanya.

"Cos you get to see me?"

"That's not lucky."

"I could make you both very happy."

Jennifer flashed a killer smile. "Derek, the only way you can ever make a woman happy is by leaving. Nightie night. We'll try to be loud when we're having sex so you have something to wank over."

Tanya stood for a second dumbfounded, then laughed very loudly.

"Oh, burned again. Give up loser."

She grabbed Jennifer by the arm and led her upstairs. Once the door of the flat closed, she thrust her tongue deep into Jennifer's mouth and Jennifer gently succumbed. She pulled Tanya closer and made involuntary noises, so deep was her enjoyment. No-one, no body had ever kissed her this hard, this passionately and she loved it.

Tanya kicked off her heels.

"Won't you need those?"

"For what?"

"My dance."

"You're joking right?"

"Hey, promises made, promises kept. You're the postie remember? And I can break the rules."

"Right. Bedroom now."

Jennifer stood up and Tanya spanked her ass as she walked past. Her stomach flipped. She was so turned on and so excited her dick was again tenting through her dress.

"Fuck Jen. Are you permanently aroused or what? That's poking right up."

"It's you" whispered Jennifer. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on."

Tanya grabbed her by the hand again and led her to her bedroom. She flipped her around and pushed her down so she was sitting on the bed. She took out her phone and flicked on Harry Styles and "Adore you" and started to dance.

She moved wonderfully, sexily, erotically. She smiled and played with her hair, she pouted and caressed her boobs and her hair. It had an effect on Jennifer who was again rock hard. Tanya saw and eased herself backwards down on to her lap. She wriggled and giggled a little. Jennifer placed her hands around her tiny waist and eased them slowly up her soft top. She gently cupped her breasts. Tanya moaned gently. She stood and in one swift movement, turned and flipped her top off. Her beautiful shapely breasts were right there. Her nipples red and erect. She moved them closer to Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer slowly licked and sucked then even more slowly played with them with her teeth. Biting them ever so gently. It drove Tanya into an elevated state of excitement. The pair were now incredibly turned on.

Tanya, straddled Jennifer, easing her glorious bum down over the satin dress. She flicked her hair to the side and moved to kiss Jennifer. It was long and hard and soft and seductive. Tanya ran her hands over Jennifer's breasts and even though they were latex, Jennifer was excited and aroused.

Tanya kicked off her heels and peeled her leggings off. She had indeed been commando throughout the night and now her pussy was glistening she was so wet.

She pushed Jennifer flat on the bed and moved up till her sex was right above Jennifer's mouth.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it."

"Tell me what you are going to do to me Jennifer."

"I am going to bury my tongue deep inside you and lick you until you come screaming. In case there's any doubt, I'm going to push my finger deep in your ass and finger fuck you at the same mmmmm."

She didn't get the chance to finish. Tanya eased her shaved and gloriously wet pussy onto Jennifer's mouth to be met by her tongue. Jennifer smelt her heady scent. It was sweet and erotic and she felt herself stiffen even more if that was possible. She knew she was leaking and feeling the soft material of the dress against her cock was making her even more turned on. Tanya started to buck slightly, driving her pussy harder into Jennifer's mouth while rubbing her own tits. Her moans were loud and deep. This was the sign of someone enjoying sex and that made Jennifer want to please her more.

She took her finger while her tongue worked away and found Tanya's ass. She pushed in one finger, feeling some slight resistance at first, but from the moan she knew this was working.

"Oh fuck. Where did you learn to do that sexy? In that whore club where I found you tonight?"

If this was dirty talk it was working. Jennifer drove further and deeper into Tanya with her tongue and with her finger.

"You dirty little slut. I saved you tonight. How many cocks would you have to suck, how many pussies would you have to lick before that evil bitch let you go. You thank me by cleaning me out slut."

Jennifer was aroused like never before. This was the most erotic experience of her life. Her dick was harder than it had ever been, she felt her false tits were part of her body and she loved the taste of her lipstick and Taya's juices mixed together.

"I think you should take that strap on you've been touting around all night and get it inside me."

Jennifer had no idea that comparing her dick to a strap on would be such a turn on.

"Don't you dare take that dress off" she added as Jennifer moved. "That stays on so when you marry your dickhead boyfriend you think of the fucking you gave me with your strap on."

Tanya eased Jennifer's dress over her thighs. She was rampant. Hard and ready.

"Ok bitch, brace yourself for the fucking of your life" moaned Tanya as she lowered herself onto Jennifer's cock. She made what Jennifer thought was a perfect noise as it entered her.

"Oh, fuck baby, you are so big. Jennifer darling, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me till I pass out."

Jennifer drove herself deep into Tanya. She loved feeling the first bit of resistance then pushing hard inside her. The position she was in was slightly uncomfortable, but she was so turned on she wasn't going to complain.

"Keep you're finger in there baby. That's new and I fucking love it."

Jennifer did as she was asked, she pushed and thrust and knew it wouldn't take much with this glorious vision sitting on top of her talking dirty to her before she came.

"I'm so close, don't come before me bitch or I'll take my strap on to you."

That pushed Jennifer even harder. "Tanya, I'm going to come."

"Yes, you are, as soon as I have, so don't you fucking dare shoot your mess until I'm satisfied. Or I'll send you back to the whore club and you can dance with your cock out."

That seemed to be the trigger for them both. "Fuckkkkkkkk" shouted Tanya and she bucked herself to an obvious orgasm.

"Oh my god I'm going to come" shouted Jennifer.

"Fuck me baby girl. Shoot it."

Jennifer felt herself stiffen and pulse and shoot and she swore she saw stars. Tanya collapsed on top of her, a hot, sweaty satisfied mess.

The two lay for a while catching their breath. Jennifer was soaking in the closeness of Tanya lying next to her, her glorious tight body wrapped around her, her breath across her chest. She didn't want to speak and spoil the moment.

"Oh my god. Jennifer. I think that was the best sex I've ever had. You were amazing."

She stretched up and kissed Jennifer, who now seemed more aware of her wig and fake boobs and even the high heels she hadn't taken off.

"Thank you. You drove me on. You are amazing."

Tanya gave a contented grin and held on some more. Both felt the post sex chill and Tanya got up first.

"You're staying the night obviously?"

"If invited."

"You are. But who is staying the night? Is Dan sleeping on the sofa, or is Jennifer going to squeeze in with me." Jennifer was sure there was some evil in the grin the red head beauty flashed when she asked.

"Well I don't know who this Dan is you are talking about."

"Goody, why don't we shower and I'll get you a nightie."

They had sex in the shower. Jennifer ramming Tanya hard from behind. Tanya calling her names and pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. They dried each other off.

Tanya slipped on a pink satin camisole and some French knickers. She handed Jennifer a pair of full blue satin panties and a blue silky nightgown.

"Let's have a nightcap baby."

"I'd love a cup of tea actually."

"Oh, I'm so glad you said that."

The pair snuggled down in front of the TV. Tanya insisted on Jennifer wearing a shortie wig and put some light make up on her face.

Suddenly the door opened and there was Beth.

She looked at the two girls on the sofa.

"Look at me" she said. "Look how tight this dress is. Look how cute my hair is. Look how tight my ass is. I'm a vision. A guy said that to me tonight."

"You are. So what's the issue Beth?" asked Tanya.

"Jayne fucked the Italian and you two? You smell of it. And with your smug little grins, you've clearly had sex. I look this good and I'm the only one who hasn't been fucked tonight."

"That," said Tanya moving towards her while flashing a smile at Jennifer "can easily be remedied."