All Comments on 'Jennifer's Birthday Gangbang'

by Jenniferbaxter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
Great Hard Sex Story

Well written and it made me all the stiffer knowing you're a woman. Good married fem porn writing is what LV should be all about.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Detached

She went through all the motions but did she enjoy herself? Hard to tell.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
What Junk

Didn't look like anyone had fun at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epic stupidity

The problem with this messy story is that I simply didn't believe she would risk everything for a couple of hours of random sex. Her career would certainly come to a screeching halt if anyone found out what she did. When her husband realizes he'll never be able to satisfy his wife, sexually, going forward, their marriage is over. And when she discovers someone has lied and passed along a nasty disease, she gets to carry the regret for the rest of her life. Add to that the fact that what she did was just plain nasty and NOT in a good way, then this story is revealed as a steaming pile, not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everyone dreams of a gangbang

Myself and every one of my friends have all confessed to wondering what it would be like to be gangbanged. My husband has already said when I am ready he will set it up......should I?

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
I would love for my wife to experience that

It would be incredible. Why aren't there more gangbangs for guys? Twenty women ready to have sex with me. I could think of worse ways to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got my motor running

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the naysayers

Well done, aside from some typos. The story was very erotic. The main character stated plainly this was her "fantasy". This was apparently overlooked by those posting negative comments.

Perhaps Group Sex would have been a better category. However, this story is about a woman's fantasy and was written as such. So who cares about the risk of her career, obtaining a disease, or being labeled sick! If it's not your cup of tea then pass on the story, but don't blast the author for your dislikes.

I liked the build-up, the connection to Jasmin, her trepidation & excitement, and her husband partaking in her satisfaction and his own. Keep writing even if it's your own personal outlet. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So who got the house

You or Phil or did you sell it and split it 50/50?

Do you have a new boyfriend or do you just do GB's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gang bang fun

That was a great gang bang and no safety word! I do love a gang bang with lots and lots of guys and gals, so much fun. I hope you have more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

why would any man let his wife be gangbanged and why would any smart womnan want one dump the stupid bitch there are more fish in the sea the could be faithful even to a stupid man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing, this is fab!

Ignore the negativity here, many women including myself share fantasies of gangbangs. It really made me excited and I’d love to read more.

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
@anon Re: why would any man...

I ask you, why would any man (term used loosely) who doesn't understand gangbangs and hates stories about gangbangs read a story titled "Jennifer's Birthday Gangbang"? Seems like you calling the husband stupid is the epitome of irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Guy lets his wife gangbanged Thats cool watch my aunt cet gangbanged when at resort hôtel in Carribbean islands i sas First To cum in Her cunt and ass Then ste hot gangbanged on thé beach bareback she did end up prégnant by me when ste hot home Her husband Said you can go live with your nephew and she moved in with me ste gavé 3 kids for me Still gets gangbanged bareback

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

Great woman's fantasy, erotic. Yes there are realistic problems, but I didn't read this as a historical piece, this is a fantasy. If a person has problems with these story lines, read something else and let the others enjoy the story. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous