Jennifer's Birthday Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the older guy pulled out and spunked across my tummy I saw in the mirror a beautiful, very dark skinned slender black girl with the most exquisite breasts ever. Trying to see past the body of the guy in my mouth I saw with she was wearing a long, jet black shiny strap on dildo. That monster looked huge!

Blow job guy came suddenly and without warning, shooting down my throat. His cum didn't taste good and I spluttered, trying to spit some out but swallowing a fair amount of it. As he climbed off, the black girl knelt between my legs and fairly gently pushed the plastic cock against me, then she forced her hips further towards me, pushing that black monster deep into me. She lay down on top of me, her body felt really good and those lovely tits teasing my erect nipples as she moved.

She kissed me, those full red luscious lips tasted of cherries, I savoured it, sucking on her tongue, taking the taste of cum away. I watched her over her shoulder in the ceiling mirror, her black body shining and simmering, a thin coat of sweat across her powerful back. Her butt looked amazing as she moved in and out of me. I remember just laying there watching, pretty much forgetting the cocks I was supposed to be wanking but both guys were watching us and doing the job themselves.

I'd said earlier I wasn't much into women but this creature blew me away, captivated me. I'd do anything she told me, I'd happily lie for hours on the floor licking her feet. I couldn't quite believe I was feeling these emotions. I rolled my shoulders back with a little shrug on the bed and just lay back, enjoying her use me.

She reached between her legs now and I suddenly felt the toy start to vibrate. "OOOOH MY GODDDD," I screamed as I felt that big tool start to work its magic on my clit. She kept her body pressed tight against me now. Just making tiny little movements as she squeezed the vibe against me. I started cumming, long body shaking orgasms that seemed to explode from my cunt to all parts of my body. My toes curled tight, feet still held wide apart with the straps.

The black goddess rose up from me, still penetrating she stretched her spine backwards, flexing her pelvis deeply towards me as my body convulsed in another powerful orgasm. This was too much for the guys on the right and left of me to take and they both shot their cum over my chest.

I looked down at my body, I was starting to be a soaking wet mess, my body slick with cum and sweat. I knew my goddess had made me squirt so my legs were soaking too. She pulled out of me gently and rose from the bed, stroking a finger across my cheek and smiled wickedly, "You really are a dirty slut!" She winked.

I reached up and stoked her face, I wanted to say something witty but just blurted out, "Thank you for fucking me."

A lot of people were on the stage now, the four at a time rule appeared to be forgotten as men stood in a queue waiting their turns, some alone, some standing with their wives. I was generally surrounded by men now too, not shy about fondling my body anywhere it seemed. Some guys were content with a handjob or blowjob but most were waiting patiently for their turn in my pussy.

The queue moved fairly quickly, most guys just lasting a couple of minutes, some of them enjoying an orgasm deep inside me, but most pulling out to let their cum join the rest splattered over my chest, neck, face and tummy. The bodystocking starting to lay in tatters off my skin, pulling around my harness.

Claire joined me on the bed with a towel, she rubbed over my body wiping away the worst of the spunk, she put a large cold water bottle to my lips, I sucked hard, replenishing some of my lost fluids, all this going on while I was being pounded by a rather chubby German guy.

I started to be able to lay back and enjoy it, my mind wandering a little, thinking over my nerves and trepidation of engaging in this celebration. I realised how massively I was enjoying myself and how good I felt. I was apprehensive before the event that my body would ache, my pussy would get raw and sore but I found that I was kept so wet that never happened.

After a bit longer Esmeralda announced that her star attraction would be taking a short break. I rose from the bed on slightly shaky feet and immediately disappeared into the door I'd come from. Esmeralda grabbed my wrist at the door and said sharply, "Ten minutes, no longer". I was a bit taken aback but simply nodded submissively.

I felt like a rock star as I strutted down the corridor and into the suite, immediately going to the loo for a pee. There were other women in the bathroom, usually this would freak me out but now I didn't care.

I really needed some fresh air so went out to the dark balcony, to my surprise the beautiful black woman was standing there, leaning back against a wall smoking a cigarette. She was still totally naked, her skin glistening like jet in the darkness. Jasmin was about my age, stunningly tall, about six foot standing up. Her impressive muscular body was obviously kept well in check with a rigorous workout routine. Her short tightly curled hair accentuated the beauty of her face.

I reached down and took the cigarette from between her fingers, sucking on it deeply with a cheeky smile. "Hey!" Jasmin said before realising it was me, she smiled, her deep brown eyes glittering, "Okay seeing it you I guess you're allowed!"

"You sticking around for a bit?" I asked trying to act nonchalant by blowing smoke out slowly.

"Do you want me to stick round for a bit?" She asked, tilting her head slight.

"Fuck Yes!" Was my reply.

I realised the clock was ticking so went back into the suite. Esmeralda's husband Charles was standing at the bar serving drinks. He was a big Caribbean guy, probably aged about thirty-five, tremendously muscular. He was topless but wearing shorts.

Charles was always a bit of an enigma in the club, Esmeralda rarely let anyone near him, and when they did it was usually in private, usually reserved for very special times.

I needed energy so grabbed a small energy drink can, chugging it down and then grabbing a big size chocolate bar, eating quickly and washing it down with the sickly sweet liquid.

As I stood there two woman started to rub towels over my body, Esmeralda returned saying that I could remove the costume if I wished. I was relieved to be out of the harness and took off the cuffs too, just leaving the collar, I liked the feel of it.

One woman started to cut the body stocking off me, as others started to rub me with towels before caressing my skin with more beautiful smelling oil. I stood there with my can, sipping it as the team worked on me, I felt like a car at a pit stop.

A felt hands between my legs now and instinctively moved my feet apart to open my thighs, Claire was beneath me rubbing lube onto my pussy, then with a little shock I felt other hands pushing lots of lube into my ass.

Esmeralda took the can from me and walked quickly back to the stage, I followed obediently.

Phil grabbed me when I came out of the stage door, he embraced me, kissing me deeply and dragging me on top of him on the bed. He was like a rock and slipped inside me quickly as I straddled him, rising up and down on his cock. Phil grabbed my breasts, crudely squeezing the tender nipples and then cupping and squeezing my tits hard.

Quickly we were surrounded again, a guy knelt beside us and pulled my face onto his cock, two others were at either side and pulled my hands onto their cock. I gripped them, wanking them hard.

I suddenly felt a body behind me on the bed, between Phil's legs and without warning felt a cock rubbed over my asshole, I wiggled my body, trying to throw off the intruder but Phil held me tight as that cock forced into my ass. I grimaced, letting the cock slip from my lips I sank down against Phil's shoulder. "Fuck, fuck fuckidy fuck!" I squealed, Phil just laughed and held me onto his cock.

I'd had a toy in my ass a few times during sex but never had I been double penetrated. The sensation was mind blowing in its intensity. Both cocks almost meeting with just the thin membrane between ass and pussy separating them. No way could I wank or suck those cocks around me now, Phil wrapping his arms around me and holding me as I was brutally ass fucked.

Phil was enjoying it, he'd obviously setup the little encounter before hand, double penetration being one of his fantasies. Well I guess this night wasn't totally about fulfilling mine.

Finally the guy pulled out and spunked across my back, unknown hands rubbing it as high up as my shoulders. I started moving and riding Phil now, pulling myself up in cowgirl, my thighs tightening as I bounced on him. He came inside me this time, leaning down I kissed him hard before climbing off him again.

The next guy took me doggy style, an accomplice shoving his erection into my mouth, I was roasted like that with a few different men and one woman shoving her strap on inside me, roughly scraping talon sharp nails down my spine.

I was thrown onto my back as several took me in missionary position, lots of male bodies piling round me to grope me, flick my tits or even reach to my ass or clit while another man penetrated me.

I realised I was now joined on the bed by two other women, each screwing their husbands and receiving almost as much attention as I was. The crowd around the bed now must have been close to thirty. Men standing erect beside woman, gazing at the spectacle in front of them.

Some women gently caressing their husbands' cocks, others wrapped in the arms of their lovers hands over their body, fingers twisting inside pussies. Old and young, from couples hardly out of their teens to couples well on in their sixties. The smell of arousal, of all those bodies thick in the air.

As the party went on the queue reduced, less men able to sustain a third of fourth erection, more women pulling on strap ons to have their go, often watched by their spent husbands.

Claire kept up her routine of spreading lube on my sex and putting the water bottle to my lips when I needed it. During one of these times I noticed Phil climb on the bed behind her, he stroked her back and I saw him whisper to her, she nodded and turned to lay beside me. Phil entered Claire, she looked at me a little nervously, I was busy with a woman with absolutely massive tits feeding me a colourful pink strap on dildo. I winked at Claire.

I have to admit Phil had tremendous stamina this evening that I'd never encountered from him before. Claire was writhing around beneath him. I pulled myself up on my elbows and lent in for a kiss with Phil. Then laying back down I shifted my body and lay face to face with Claire kissing her softly as yet another dildo entered me.

Jasmin appeared with her signature piece jet black dildo, the woman playing with me quickly got offside as my black beauty entered me softly, leaning in for a gloriously long kiss and making me twist and cum with more orgasms from that powerful vibrator.

The magnetism I felt for this woman was amazing, she moved strongly but tenderly, totally in tune with my body. I ran my hands down her sides, her warm skin felt wonderful, then further down to her extremely firm butt, squeezing each buttock as she pushed deeper into me.

Keeping one hand on her back I ran my other hand over her head, cupping that close cropped hair, so pleasing to my touch. I was oblivious to what was going on around me, I knew Phil was still screwing Claire beside me and I felt other people on the bed having sex but, I was in another world alone with Jasmin.

When she finally pulled away from me I realised quite a crowd had gathered to watch us play, a lot of women stood around open mouthed, their hands unconsciously between their legs.

Esmeralda called for another pit stop. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I was a complete mess, my hair shaggy and matted, my face glowing with sweat, my chest glistening from sweat and cum and my legs literally dripping from my wetness. I grabbed another chocolate bar as I was again towelled down. Taking another quick pee break Esmeralda followed me into the bathroom and spoke to me, "Right honey, I've a surprise for your last session."

She stripped off her little skirt and top and walked back with me to the stage. I saw Charles on the stage, still in his shorts, as I walked close he dropped them to a huge cheer from mainly the women in the crowd. I'd heard many times about his size and was astounded to find out that nobody was exaggerating.

I stood open mouthed as Esmeralda sank to her knees in front of Charles in the middle of the stage, that huge cock quickly responding to her expert touch. Transfixed I knelt beside her and helped play with the beast. As she kept wanking her man's cock I was sucking it, it tasted so good.

More than the length of the beast was the width, he was as thick as my wrist, being screwed by this would be like getting fisted.

Charles pulled me to my feet, and pulled me close, looking down into my eyes, I blinked nervously. All I could think of was the song 'like a virgin'.

Next the most outrageous thing happened as he literally lifted me up and then slid me down onto his cock as he stood there. I wrapped my arms around him tight to hang on, wrapping my legs around him too as I felt that beast penetrate me deeply. I held on so tight my nails must nearly have cut him. He walked with me in this position, while still inside me he got on the bed, me curled beneath him.

I found Esmeralda sitting with her legs spread and her back against the headboard and I was forced to lay with my head on her chest as he penetrated me deeper and deeper with every stroke. I blinked, looking around to see every member of the club watching us now.

Charles leaned over me and kissed his wife deeply, leaving me beneath them, but still he kept his powerful rhythm inside me. Esmerelda's hands found their way to my breasts and she played gently with me and stroked my arms.

I hadn't cum from Charles yet, it was taking all the strength I could muster just to keep up with what was going on, his size filling me completely, his powerful muscular body pumping me relentlessly. I reached to him, running my hands over his strong musculature, his body slick with sweat.

I felt his orgasm come from miles away, building and building, unstoppable now, his final powerful stokes so deep before he held it there, feeling his cock explode inside me. I couldn't hold back and came with one of the hardness squirting orgasms I'd ever experienced. Throughout this husband and wife kept kissing, their lips locked together.

He pulled out of me and disappeared. One or two men were ready again for me but they needn't have bothered, I hardly felt them after Charles.

The party eventually died down and returning to the suite I noticed it was starting to get light. Esmeralda had said I could have exclusive use of the suite now, so I staggered to the bed, flopping down on the cool white sheets. Phil was already asleep and then I noticed another body, Claire had snuck in and was curled up in one corner. I spooned into the girl, cuddling her gently and soon drifted off into the deepest of deep sleeps.

The next morning I awoke late and heard the shower already running in the bathroom, I could hear Claire and Phil moaning together. I smiled, he always enjoyed some morning sex. As I rolled over to check the time on my phone I saw a note, simply the name Jasmin and a mobile number. Smiling with delight I quickly programmed the number into my phone before destroying the note, but that story is for another time.

12