All Comments on 'Jennifer's Blue Panties'

by SomeOneNew

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Disappointing....

You had every opportunity to knock up your daughter's friend before your daughter arrived home and therefore cause her to return to your bed time after time after time the rest of your life. You quite frankly blew it on this fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Incredible read! I almost blew this one off thinking it was going to be another "middle-age man fantatsy" of the wham!, Bam!, later ma'am variety. Worth the read for sure.

Another over 40 reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great work! thank you.

I'm glad you DIDN'T fall into the 'now he has an ongoing affair with a younger girl' cliche. Round here we call that married. They circle like horny animals, but unsure too.

not over forty yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Original twist to a standard story, well done!

this is a very well done story. you can almost taste and smell along with the characters. they talk and act like people talk and act, and it is erotic as hell too. good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nicely done

I'm sure I've read better, but for the life of me, I can't remember what or when. Then again, maybe I haven't.

Please continue your good work.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Good Characters

Very well done, it was a nice read and you have a gift for writing a beleivable character. I hope you will write a second part. Until then I remain...

-Just @ Fan

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
Nice Story, but..

You do a great job of describing the events from his perspective, even justifying his creepy actions (like spying on her from the attic). And the sex scenes are well written. But the idea that this is a believable story is a little too much. Both the characters are pure cliches, the lonely widow and the horny co-ed/daughter's friend. And her interactions with him are really absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

I'm glad you posted today because reading this led me back to your previous postings.

You do have a way with erotica.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Excellent. Hot sex with a young co-ed. I hope there are more parts. Maybe he can have both girls for x-mas. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I enjoyed it

Not a perfect story, but a good one, and I'm giving you 100 because of Jennifer's extreme hotness and because this story is just begging for a sequel. I have a few comments and (hopefully) constructive criticisms. I find Jennifer's characterization to be pretty authentic for a modern young woman, and quite captivating. And I say that as a 38-year-old who's somehow lucked into two hot 23-year-old girlfriends in a row. (No, I don't believe it either, but it's true. I'm damn lucky.) But young women these days are different from when I was that age, much more frank, open and uninhibited. I like the fact that this story avoids the usual cliche of the father deflowering his daughter's virginal friend. Those stories can be hot too, but I like the fact that Jennifer isn't slutty but has obviously explored and experimented with her sexuality. She knows what she wants, and can be an equal partner in this equation. I also found your description of her to be extremely sexy. The biggest quibble I have with the story is the fact that she gives up her ass, which she's been saving for someone special, to the protagonist before he's really had the chance to prove that he is that special. If I'd written this story, and I didn't, I'd have had them do more together first, and based on the results of that she'd make the decision that he was special enough to try anal sex with. That's just one man's opinion, but hopefully you'll find something in there that you can use in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The first chapter... more has to come for sure!

As fantastic as it may seem, we do hope for such one-in-a-million chances. Here the respectable, reserved gentleman becomes involved quite by chance with the wanton, cuter-than-believeable little minx who wants a more experienced man's attention. OK, it's a fantasy! But nicely done; and, with a clever closing, a perfect set up for an extended epiloge that can take them in many directions. Go with it! This can not be the end! No way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

I am not one to leave comments or rate these stories but this one was excellent. I really enjoyed the explicit detail and story line. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

This is excellent! Great writing and hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderfully Hot!

Loved this! Exceptionally hot fantasy. From an over-fifty married who still dreams. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total rubbish by a wanker

0

wildcat69awildcat69aover 8 years ago
Good Read

Fucking Hell! That was hot--Oh, for a pair of blue panties! Worn.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, always love the storyline of where the widower gets the younger woman. Hot story, would like to see a chapter 2. Well done 5 stars.

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Superb! LOVE her openness, so hot watching her jilling and getting off...also LOVE buff in-shape women

...these days almost unheard of for a woman her age to have some muff on her vulva, esp on a woman's team where almost certainly they'll all be smooth/pubeless, all wanting to look like their gf's 'down there...'

...and waiting to give her ass cherry to someone who knows what he's doing, although from his description he sure wasn't reaming the rump of his late wife...

easy five/fave, and def going to be checking out your other stories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous