All Comments on 'Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy'

by msksb

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 3)
rickylaw01rickylaw0110 months ago

Oh brother. Don't listen to he crybabies. It was a good story and well written. I have to wonder why these naysayers read these stories if they don't like the content . Are they so ignorant they can't tell by the title what the story is about?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Laying in bed with my wife Jennifer talking about everything just after wonderful sex. She asked if I had anything that I fantasized about. I knew that what I was about to say could end our marriage but I was done holding it in and not getting it out. Yes I said. She looked at me and asked what it was. I said that I would love to have a faithful wife again. She was very sincere and said Jim I slipped up one time and that was over 2 years ago and it has and never will happen again. We talked calmly and had another round of wonderful sex actually love making. Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written although to short of a good read? Curious what if he wasn't okay with her husband that it went that far?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband ask me to have sex with a total stranger he said it would be a huge turn on for him. He let me pick the guy. I also had a fantasy of being with a black guy . I pick a guy at a bar . I took him back to the hotel room let him have his way with me he fucked me silly. I let him have my ass too. My husband flimed it all . We watch it often. He doesn't know I have seen that guy a few times since and he has had friends join in. I been gangbang by his friends (6 guys at once) the best times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was great. My wife is now being fucked most weekends by guys with huge cocks. When she comes home I lick her out and fuck her as she tells me about how good her new lovers were and my very small cock never makes her cum it never fails as I shoot my cum into her, all the time she tells me what a sissy I am

irinmikeirinmike7 months ago

What kind of loser would get excited by making his wife a slut? How inferior a payche a loser like that must have to get excited listening or watching another man screw his wife.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker7 months ago

Variants of this wife sharing plot (wife picks up stranger in hotel bar then they go to hotel room) has been used so many times on Literotica that it VERY BORING. Where are the creative ‘wife sharing’ writers? As my old teacher used to say in my school report “Hiker66Biker must try harder”. If anyone is interested the best wife sharing author by a country mile is J267 with JennyGently a close second. 2 stars for trying.

paaragdepaaragde7 months ago

love it - we had this adventure at least twice and it was just great! well written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife went to town in Pretoria (South Africa) to get a haircut. The guy who did her hair was a Nigerian guy and as they were busy chatting, she could see his aroused dick through his jeans. She asked him for cold water and he said cold water would be in the fridge in his apartment. She sent me a WhatsApp message and told me the whole story. I told her that I'm calling her right away.

I called her and she just pressed answer and left it open. After he gave her water, I could hear over the phone the kissing and eventually him muffing her and finally fucking her. When she got home she told me that after drinking the water, he started kissing and fingering her while slowly maneuvering her towards the bedroom and then muffed her. He then fucked her until he nutted her pussy twice. It was great listening to all the action over the phone, needless to say that as and while she was narrating to me what happened, I was deep inside her slippery horny hairy tunnel.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

wonderful little sex romp and the beginning of a (hopefully) long affair for jennifer and rich,,,and hubbys name is now cucky! lolol..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So thoughtful of you to allow your wife to go with a strange man alone in a hotel room. She’s apparently not the brightest bulb either. Yeah this was crap. No heat and zero character development or even the slightest thought to making it just a tiny bit plausible. Especially since she has never done this before. You think this was the best way to start your wife on the road to hotwife?

Why not let her drive alone to an address of a guy you met online who lives 90 miles away?. I mean he seemed nice online and his picture looked okay. I’m sorry officer but I just didn’t think he could strangle her to death before I could get help. I thought the live phone link was good protection. Women don’t get murdered by serial killers in a nice upscale area of Philadelphia, do they? Officer I’m asking. I really don’t know. You say I’m a moron the way I planned this so I gotta take your word. You do this for a living so you’re the expert.

One thing I’m happy for is she got royally fucked and I got to jerk off to it, courtesy of my live phone link thank you, well, just before he you know…ummmm snapped her neck? Is that what you said officer? Right, right, right. Well I guess we’re all done here? I gotta tell the kids when I get home. I’m sure I’ll catch hell from them. They adored their mom so they will not be too happy with dad, I can tell you that right now. Hey officer, is there a Wendy’s nearby or a Taco Bell? I am starving! Didn’t eat all day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it so good to eat cum from her lover. She let me watch her fuck him it was the best time I have ever had. I even shot my load in my caged cock into my panties. Now my mistress gets her lover to fuck me bliss, I am such a lucky sissy cockold sissy faggot for my misstress

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Arrrgh stories like this wear me out. I wanna be fair and read the whole thing before I can comment. It’s the only fair way. The problem is you can tell pretty quickly if I’ll Iove it or hate it. It’s not the worst story. I just didn’t believe the wife’s zero to 60 assent from housewife to complete slutty whore in her first experience. The prior post was funny but that was stupid to let her go to his room. Sorry you gotta be there for your wife. Remember she did this cuz you wanted it and truth be told she secretly lived the idea. Sure honey you can fuck all the men you want. She must have felt like she hit the jackpot. My point is she did it for you but going forward she’ll be doing it for herself and her new partner. She could give a shit about what you want now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he says I cannot handle my wife being with another guy. He liked the fantasy so they could play but can’t do it. Ok fine. Then after his birthday he says they plotted out their fantasy for the following weekend. Huh? She seems like she doesn’t completely hate the idea but has never said yes. You can’t deal with doing it for real. Again great. Then how the fuck did you get to the hubby dropping her into the hotel room of the guy she was seducing in the hotel bar? When was all this decided? Please try to write coherently! Jesus. What a fucking mess.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You idiot. She made an executive decision based on her saying, I may never do this again and this guy is hot. I know right now he’s going to throw a fuck into me on a level I’ve never had with hubby. She betrayed you alright but in typical pussy fashion you forgave her. Dude, she will keep contact with this guy and treat herself to some real sex once or twice a year and she won’t tell you. My guess is if this doctor isn’t married anymore, he’s gonna come and take your Jennifer away from you. I mean that pretty easy to do. You have nothing to offer. Slug

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it been trying to convince my wife to give it a try. She says n o but we have come close.

lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

I liked this story. I want to be there to watch when my wife decides to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story i love , well written and presented , Definitely a 5 star , look forward to more of jennifer perfect little wife .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Douchbag writes cliché bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty lame and so many contradictions. She wasn’t supposed to fuck the guy and the husband was upset. He feels possibly betrayed. After this guy rails her then he is okay with it. Huh? Nothing the least bit original. The wife goes zero to whore just like that? Come on! She will definitely fuck this guy again and without telling the husband. The doctor owns her pussy now and you put her there. Haha. If you’re dumb enough to do this shit in the first place then you deserve to lose your woman. I’d be damned if I’d ask my wife to fuck strange men. The chances are you’ll expose her to a guy who is just better than you in every way and ofc she will love it. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife fucks guys on the side all the time, I am okay with it because it turns me on. If it was my wife I would tell her to give him her number.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story very well written. Shame there are not any more.?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2 is wife leaving cucky for a real man that she wants all the time instead of having to give part of her time to her soon to be ex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it I wish I could get my wife to do the same for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a great story of a beautiful hot wife , wish we could have jennifer tell her version of the story , this is hot , 5 stars , very well written .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story...wish I could get my wife to do this for my birthday! He should have licked her clean instead of letting her go to the shower!!

doudouletasdoudouletasabout 2 months ago

J'ai joui en frollant ma petite bite. merci

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 months ago

Sounds like a repeat of several other HotWife stories. If you think there’s a continuation, forget it. The author has published in 13 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think this is one of the most erotic stories on Lit. It feels so real from beginning to end. Everyone is loved, nobody is disrespected, nobody is deceived or hurt. A wonderful story all around.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

"What a sexy vixen"

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Great story!!! Thank you.

Are there any takers for the suggestion below - for someone to tell Jennifer's side of what really happened???

It's only fair!!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 days ago

Great story! Any woman whose husband or boyfriend shares a fantasy about sharing her should call his bluff. This was a good way to do it. Let him watch her get picked up in the hotel bar. Then have him listen over the open phone as she is satisfied. In real life the only change I would make to this situation is that I would stay all night with the good doctor.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 days ago

I know this story is old and very similar to a hundred just like it but, for me, they never get old. Except for the fact the stroke by stroke was presented as if he was in the room with them, the story was very well written and very erotic. It's unfortunate we, apparently, won't be getting a chapter 2 or 3 or 4. Jennifer sounded pretty hot. 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 days ago

Old plot, but well done for a first time writer. Too bad he didn't stick around to give us more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous