All Comments on 'Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy'

by msksb

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter7 days ago

Old plot, but well done for a first time writer. Too bad he didn't stick around to give us more

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 days ago

I know this story is old and very similar to a hundred just like it but, for me, they never get old. Except for the fact the stroke by stroke was presented as if he was in the room with them, the story was very well written and very erotic. It's unfortunate we, apparently, won't be getting a chapter 2 or 3 or 4. Jennifer sounded pretty hot. 5 stars

LoisKnight69LoisKnight699 days ago

Great story! Any woman whose husband or boyfriend shares a fantasy about sharing her should call his bluff. This was a good way to do it. Let him watch her get picked up in the hotel bar. Then have him listen over the open phone as she is satisfied. In real life the only change I would make to this situation is that I would stay all night with the good doctor.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Great story!!! Thank you.

Are there any takers for the suggestion below - for someone to tell Jennifer's side of what really happened???

It's only fair!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

"What a sexy vixen"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think this is one of the most erotic stories on Lit. It feels so real from beginning to end. Everyone is loved, nobody is disrespected, nobody is deceived or hurt. A wonderful story all around.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 months ago

Sounds like a repeat of several other HotWife stories. If you think there’s a continuation, forget it. The author has published in 13 years.

doudouletasdoudouletasabout 2 months ago

J'ai joui en frollant ma petite bite. merci

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story...wish I could get my wife to do this for my birthday! He should have licked her clean instead of letting her go to the shower!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a great story of a beautiful hot wife , wish we could have jennifer tell her version of the story , this is hot , 5 stars , very well written .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it I wish I could get my wife to do the same for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2 is wife leaving cucky for a real man that she wants all the time instead of having to give part of her time to her soon to be ex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story very well written. Shame there are not any more.?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife fucks guys on the side all the time, I am okay with it because it turns me on. If it was my wife I would tell her to give him her number.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty lame and so many contradictions. She wasn’t supposed to fuck the guy and the husband was upset. He feels possibly betrayed. After this guy rails her then he is okay with it. Huh? Nothing the least bit original. The wife goes zero to whore just like that? Come on! She will definitely fuck this guy again and without telling the husband. The doctor owns her pussy now and you put her there. Haha. If you’re dumb enough to do this shit in the first place then you deserve to lose your woman. I’d be damned if I’d ask my wife to fuck strange men. The chances are you’ll expose her to a guy who is just better than you in every way and ofc she will love it. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Douchbag writes cliché bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story i love , well written and presented , Definitely a 5 star , look forward to more of jennifer perfect little wife .

lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

I liked this story. I want to be there to watch when my wife decides to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it been trying to convince my wife to give it a try. She says n o but we have come close.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You idiot. She made an executive decision based on her saying, I may never do this again and this guy is hot. I know right now he’s going to throw a fuck into me on a level I’ve never had with hubby. She betrayed you alright but in typical pussy fashion you forgave her. Dude, she will keep contact with this guy and treat herself to some real sex once or twice a year and she won’t tell you. My guess is if this doctor isn’t married anymore, he’s gonna come and take your Jennifer away from you. I mean that pretty easy to do. You have nothing to offer. Slug

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he says I cannot handle my wife being with another guy. He liked the fantasy so they could play but can’t do it. Ok fine. Then after his birthday he says they plotted out their fantasy for the following weekend. Huh? She seems like she doesn’t completely hate the idea but has never said yes. You can’t deal with doing it for real. Again great. Then how the fuck did you get to the hubby dropping her into the hotel room of the guy she was seducing in the hotel bar? When was all this decided? Please try to write coherently! Jesus. What a fucking mess.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Arrrgh stories like this wear me out. I wanna be fair and read the whole thing before I can comment. It’s the only fair way. The problem is you can tell pretty quickly if I’ll Iove it or hate it. It’s not the worst story. I just didn’t believe the wife’s zero to 60 assent from housewife to complete slutty whore in her first experience. The prior post was funny but that was stupid to let her go to his room. Sorry you gotta be there for your wife. Remember she did this cuz you wanted it and truth be told she secretly lived the idea. Sure honey you can fuck all the men you want. She must have felt like she hit the jackpot. My point is she did it for you but going forward she’ll be doing it for herself and her new partner. She could give a shit about what you want now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it so good to eat cum from her lover. She let me watch her fuck him it was the best time I have ever had. I even shot my load in my caged cock into my panties. Now my mistress gets her lover to fuck me bliss, I am such a lucky sissy cockold sissy faggot for my misstress

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So thoughtful of you to allow your wife to go with a strange man alone in a hotel room. She’s apparently not the brightest bulb either. Yeah this was crap. No heat and zero character development or even the slightest thought to making it just a tiny bit plausible. Especially since she has never done this before. You think this was the best way to start your wife on the road to hotwife?

Why not let her drive alone to an address of a guy you met online who lives 90 miles away?. I mean he seemed nice online and his picture looked okay. I’m sorry officer but I just didn’t think he could strangle her to death before I could get help. I thought the live phone link was good protection. Women don’t get murdered by serial killers in a nice upscale area of Philadelphia, do they? Officer I’m asking. I really don’t know. You say I’m a moron the way I planned this so I gotta take your word. You do this for a living so you’re the expert.

One thing I’m happy for is she got royally fucked and I got to jerk off to it, courtesy of my live phone link thank you, well, just before he you know…ummmm snapped her neck? Is that what you said officer? Right, right, right. Well I guess we’re all done here? I gotta tell the kids when I get home. I’m sure I’ll catch hell from them. They adored their mom so they will not be too happy with dad, I can tell you that right now. Hey officer, is there a Wendy’s nearby or a Taco Bell? I am starving! Didn’t eat all day.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

wonderful little sex romp and the beginning of a (hopefully) long affair for jennifer and rich,,,and hubbys name is now cucky! lolol..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife went to town in Pretoria (South Africa) to get a haircut. The guy who did her hair was a Nigerian guy and as they were busy chatting, she could see his aroused dick through his jeans. She asked him for cold water and he said cold water would be in the fridge in his apartment. She sent me a WhatsApp message and told me the whole story. I told her that I'm calling her right away.

I called her and she just pressed answer and left it open. After he gave her water, I could hear over the phone the kissing and eventually him muffing her and finally fucking her. When she got home she told me that after drinking the water, he started kissing and fingering her while slowly maneuvering her towards the bedroom and then muffed her. He then fucked her until he nutted her pussy twice. It was great listening to all the action over the phone, needless to say that as and while she was narrating to me what happened, I was deep inside her slippery horny hairy tunnel.

paaragdepaaragde7 months ago

love it - we had this adventure at least twice and it was just great! well written

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker7 months ago

Variants of this wife sharing plot (wife picks up stranger in hotel bar then they go to hotel room) has been used so many times on Literotica that it VERY BORING. Where are the creative ‘wife sharing’ writers? As my old teacher used to say in my school report “Hiker66Biker must try harder”. If anyone is interested the best wife sharing author by a country mile is J267 with JennyGently a close second. 2 stars for trying.

irinmikeirinmike7 months ago

What kind of loser would get excited by making his wife a slut? How inferior a payche a loser like that must have to get excited listening or watching another man screw his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was great. My wife is now being fucked most weekends by guys with huge cocks. When she comes home I lick her out and fuck her as she tells me about how good her new lovers were and my very small cock never makes her cum it never fails as I shoot my cum into her, all the time she tells me what a sissy I am

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband ask me to have sex with a total stranger he said it would be a huge turn on for him. He let me pick the guy. I also had a fantasy of being with a black guy . I pick a guy at a bar . I took him back to the hotel room let him have his way with me he fucked me silly. I let him have my ass too. My husband flimed it all . We watch it often. He doesn't know I have seen that guy a few times since and he has had friends join in. I been gangbang by his friends (6 guys at once) the best times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written although to short of a good read? Curious what if he wasn't okay with her husband that it went that far?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Laying in bed with my wife Jennifer talking about everything just after wonderful sex. She asked if I had anything that I fantasized about. I knew that what I was about to say could end our marriage but I was done holding it in and not getting it out. Yes I said. She looked at me and asked what it was. I said that I would love to have a faithful wife again. She was very sincere and said Jim I slipped up one time and that was over 2 years ago and it has and never will happen again. We talked calmly and had another round of wonderful sex actually love making. Life goes on.

rickylaw01rickylaw0110 months ago

Oh brother. Don't listen to he crybabies. It was a good story and well written. I have to wonder why these naysayers read these stories if they don't like the content . Are they so ignorant they can't tell by the title what the story is about?

dick_hardendick_harden11 months ago

The story itself is pretty lame. The amazing thing is how many people take the time to write all manner of abusive comments. I just don't understand those idiots who feel compelled to write, at length, as though this little fictitious fantasy is a real life story. You have to wonder about their minds, right?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

A cuck has a dream to pimp his wife.

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

I understand the idea of being turned on by another man showing sexual interest in my wife, and I even accept that some innocent flirting might lead to a little more romance or thrill in a marriage. But putting a cock inside my wife is a major deal-breaker. And cumming inside her pussy is just way to exploitive, a violation of all that is sacred between two loving people, and way over the line. We've been married a long time - a very long time. But I still remember how difficult it was to accept that her first husband's cock had been inside her. I know, not very rational considering they had been married almost a year when we met. But she was a knock-out and I was more jealous than I expected but that was mostly because she loved the attention of other guys. Although she tended to wear conservative-looking clothes, her skirts tended to have slits up the thighs, her shorts were short, and she often wore sheer tops that left her Victoria Secrets bras visible enough to make out the lace patterns and sometimes even her nipples. Yes, I enjoyed showing her off and loved that she was with me while every other guy wanted to look and wished he could have her.

Although I often found it exciting that other guys drooled over her, I never would have let one touch her sexually and definitely not fuck her. I explain this so people might understand why I found this story so upsetting. While I fully get that he wanted her to touch another guy - the agreement was just TOUCH. No fucking, no real sex. And she agreed: until she didn't. If he can't trust her when she's in contact via the phone, how can he possible trust her when they're apart? Now that she's experienced these earth-shattering, screaming, mind-numbing orgasms with Rich, how can she ever settle for pathetic hubby and his dullness? And how can he ever trust that she's okay with never experiencing it again?

No, she cheated! She lied! She said no intercourse. Then they practically fucked in the bar, pussy fingering, and such in public. That's already more than they had agreed. But then no sooner does she enter Rich's room and she's fucking his brains out and going at it for a couple hours in multiple positions even after though hubby isn't listening anymore. What was supposed to be a special treat for her husband turned out to be a license to fuck suck a stranger as much as she pleased, get God-only-knows what diseases not to mention pregnant!

NO, I didn't like that part and I would never forgive her for it. That said, the fingering in the bar was quite a turn-on, just don't think about doing that with MY wife or anyone close to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A pump and his prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marriage went down the crapper when Jennifer became knocked up with Rich Jr.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just great it made us so horny ,now we are hooking up with this guy that has a 12 1/2" cock,be ready for are storie ,we have a 3 day of all kinds of sex .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. I got my wife to fuck another man 2 years ago. It was the best thing she has ever done. She loves huge cocks fucking her as my cock is only 4 inches long. She always comes home to me full of cum, and tells me all about how good the guy fucked her as i lick her out. Our sex life is the best. She looks foword to her saturday nights fucking orther men as much as i do.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Fucking wasn't in the agreement"....haha. he sends his wife to a bar to be picked up by a man that she finds attractive. He wants her to go to the man's room and make out, then give the guy a handjob or blowjob. Duh! He shouldn't be surprised when their desires get the best of them. Good fantasy but he should have anticipated the end result would be fucking. Instead of her returning to his room that night, the fantasy should be realistic and have her stay with the guy until check out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What makes him so sure that his wife had never been with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would be ok if my wife wanted to enjoy this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the idea of sharing ones wife is a great idea and i would share my wife

ILHUBBYILHUBBYabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed and hope for a new one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It wasn't my fantasy it was hers. It took over a year for me to agree to allow her to be with another man. After she returned she tried to hug me and I back away. Saying clean yourself up I thought you would at least respect me enough to be presentable to the one and only one that you love. She went into the master bathroom. I heard the shower running. I needed to use the restroom. The first thing I seen was her panties with their fluids in them. I yelled Really you have to keep rubbing it in my face. She shut the shower off and opened the door and asked what.I pointed to the soiled panties and said I never want you to ever wear that color of panties again or the rest of the clothes you wore tonight. Plus you will need to get tested for STD's. I went back to bed on my edge facing away from her. She came to bed and whispered I do only love you and I'm sorry for doing what I done and hurt you can I hug you? Not tonight I don't know if I can get past this just give me time please? Ok she whispered. I didn't sleep well for over a week. She apologized over and over. Finally I said stop it. It just reminded me of that I'm not enough for you. That is wrong you are enough for me. A few days later she came home a little later than normal and she apologized and said that she went to a counselor and she handed me a business card and asked me to give the counselor a call and talk to her because she didn't want to lose me.I did and it did help. We are now expecting our second child and all seems good. Don't believe any of this bullshit about how it makes you closer by letting your supposedly love one to F*** someone else. We just about divorced over her fantasy.

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

And then she began to fuck guys behind my back....and then she divorced me. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The reality is sex gets boring with the same person. It does. We can all act like it doesn't, but it can and often does. With the divorce rate being so high and cheating at an all-time high, why not have an agreement/understanding to spice things up? This way, it's all I'm open, and there's no sneaking around. This is 2023, not 1983.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of a dumbass would request a wife to cheat. I guess a dumbass is the best way to describe. Beginning of the end of a marriage.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I think it was HOT the story. I remember when my Older Lover first wanted me to Please another Man but he was there watching me. I just wanted to Please Him and make Him Proud of me while I Sucked and Spread for the Other Man. Soon it became other Mens and some His Brothers and Cousins on a regular basis. To He started hooking me up with Other Mens and Dropping me off at the aranged Motel rooms where Men would meet us. It was Scary at times but exciting and I liked how some the Mens wanted me as there regular or girlftiend even though most of them was all ready married Mens. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy is one dump dipshit! Now that she’s “tasted” another big-docked guy,at her husband’s request,she’ll be hot to trot and that marriage will go right down the crapper!Have to feel bad for the 3 kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rating it a 5 for HOTness BUT, I always wonder about how these situations change the marriage.Now that Jen has experienced the excitement of a big cock,is she going to seek to fuck outside her marriage? And will her respect for her husband diminish as he allows her to fuck other men? Would like to see more Pt 2 stories that deal with that aspect of these first time sharing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, can't help thinking the husband is setting himself up for a load of trouble, the wife will want more and more cock, and hubby will get dumped for an alpha male with a big cock, grow a pair and satisfy your woman, you wouldn't buy a fast car then get someone else to drive it, because you are too much of a wuss.

Lance38Lance38over 1 year ago

Damn! Hot story. Too bad author hasn’t written more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please? a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been years and years and still no sequels damn it. He should be Jennifer's full time cuck by now.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Not seeing is more exciting, really. Now she knows her husband probably isn’t the alpha and omega of sexual performance, but I’m sure she has a level head. He hopes she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor guy, no movie of Jen and Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I hope some day to see my wife fuck another man. It’s been my fantasy for a very long time.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very good. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously hot way for them to experience the thrill of another man taking his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fanfuckingtastic. I thought it was very hot. Would love to see my wife do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

Please forget the critics.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it. Right after we graduated and married, my wife got a part-time job as a 'convention hostess' at a local, luxury, resort hotel here in the desert Southwest.

She would help the attendees, mostly men, sign in and find their name badges. Then, she would make sure the convention activities ran smoothly. This included organizing and participating in volleyball games in the pool, outdoor barbeques, etc.

It was just a minimum wage job, usually three or four afternoon-evenings per week, but the tips were very good. And she noticed that the tips were much better when she dressed sexy! She enjoyed being around those businessmen: they were clean cut, successful, polite, and also manly.

She kept telling me about the looks the men gave her, when she was wearing her skimpy bikini, and how they were all hitting on her. I told her, "Well, why don't you flirt back with them? Why don't you let them grab your tits and ass, when you’re in the pool or serving them drinks at the out of doors barbeque?"

She giggled nervously.

Her tips increased exponentially, and she enjoyed telling me how she got those tips! It really heated up our sex life: the more men’s hands she had grabbing her tits and ass, the harder we came!

Then, she started sitting on their laps, out of doors under the starry sky, and letting them feel her up. That brought in wads of tips!

One night in bed, as she was telling me about work, I got very excited. I was sitting up in bed so, she mounted me in cowgirl position, and we began fucking. The faster she bounced up and down on my cock the nastier I became with our bedtime talk, finally I blurted out, "Why don't you fuck then?"

She responded, “I’d love to!”

I added, “Why don’t you charge them for it?

She responded, “I’ve been dreaming about men paying me for my pussy!”

We both came at the same time!

After that she would pull about three tricks per night at $750 per trick for a total of at least $2,250, or more, including tips. Working a few hours, just three nights a week, she was making about $7K per week. She would almost always orgasm on their cocks, and she totally enjoyed the work.

We can’t wait to read additional chapters to your story. We think little Jennifer has a great future ahead of her! Not every hot wife has to become a hooker like mine. But most wives would enjoy a stray cock once in a while!

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I really like this story! Well-written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife was put off by the suggestion we be in the same room and screw other people. I layed out the senario and scene on a few occassions while we were engaged into hot sex. I got myself really hard talking to her. One day she tells me that she's decided to give me want I want and has the perfect couple for us to fuck and will keep it a secrect until I see her with his head between her thighs or his cock buried in my pussy. Some time goes by and my wife tells me its all set for the weekend and we were off to the country. We go to the house and my wife told me she forgot something and I should go out to pick it up. Well, the store was a quite a dstance from the house, so I would be gone for about 90 mintues. When I got back it was about two hours since I left and a second car was in the driveway. When I got in the house I called out I was back. An old friend came down the stairs buck naked and told me that the price of admission was my clothes and her sucking my cock. I stood there with a quizzical look on my face. She continued by saying that her spouse and mine were engaged in some hot fucking. Dhr dipprf her fingers into her pussy and pulled out some wet fingers offering them to me to suck which I did. I disrobed quickly and she popped my cock into her mouth and began hardening it. I got rock hard and shot my load into her mouth which she swallowed as it pulse into her mouth. She then took me by the hand and said it was just about time for me to have my sloppy seconds. My johnson got harder as I watched her ass swish up the stairs and into the largest room to see my wife from behind taking a thick bulging cock into her pussy requesting the guy to get his balls to bounce off her clit while telling the guy she wanted his to grab her ass and ram his cock in her. And then she growleled. What followed is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Listening to the sounds my wife makes whilst having sex with another man is amazing and watching her coupled on his hard penis is just as amazing. Before me she hadnt had sex i had the pleasure of being her first. She learnt quickly and soon developed into my personal nymphomaniac. One day i told her i regretted the fact that she had missed out on much more sex with a variety of men experiencing different types. She was cross but in a way agreed but stated she had all she wanted. I told her is the situation arose i would be happy for her to have sex with another man to experience the difference she shrugged it off. A year later went went on holidays in france and ended up on a nudist beach. She was shy and went only topless the first day and i watched her look at all the naked people especially the men and the variety of cocks on show. Day two and finally late on she went naked after much convincing and i began talking to her about sex and she agreed that she liked looking at all the different people and the different cocks. I told her she should have come here before we married and tried some to which she laughed then i said still not to late to which she replied are you serious i replied yes if you want to try one go for it. Well to get to the point i told her im going back to the house for a while and she should stay and see what may happen. An hour later i returned and kept my distance and watched. She had a few men approach her then leave and then one who sat down and after about ten minutes began to touch her then apply sun lotion on her. She was clearly enjoying it as his hands were enjoying her ass and in between. From where i was i could see her ass rising and ler legs opening so i new he had to have his finger in her sex and she was enjoying it. He turned to his side and pulled her towards him and lifted her leg over his i was shocked in a way as he was guiding his hard cock into her and she was allowing him to do so. He fucked her like this for around 15 minutes and it was clear that they both orgasmed and he had done so inside her. She kissed him he stood up and left. I walked down and sat beside her and before i could say anything she said did you like watching. I replied yes was it good and she just smiled and opened her legs showing me the semen dribbling from her sex. The first of many cocks she has enjoyed and continues to do so.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYalmost 2 years ago

happy birthday sweety

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good tale most probably fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd that neither of these men tried to go down on her? If she is offering oral favours, the least they can do is return the favour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was expecting to hear that Jennifer had a one-night stand with Tommy from something-or-other and the Tutones, back in 1982. She gave him her number, which he wrote on the restroom wall. The phone hasn't stopped ringing ever since. Of course his reaction to having to share Jenny with all those other guys was an anguished "Angel Say No" but too late... the rest is music history. Bed. Made. Lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was wortless! He didn't get to watch. Of course she was free to fuck without her loser husband around. Just what she wanted. Great for her but pathetic for him. Now she will fuck anyone she wants and not include the loser. Another POS for all the weak sissy cowards and the CUNTS. Should have stated that at the start so us humans wouldn't bother wasting our time with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like Jennifer got Fucked by the Doctor. Great Story RW Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're one lucky guy! I wish my wife would do that and let me clean her up when she got home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it, hope to read more

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

Nice work!

Gotta love those anonymous comments defaming the author and the protagonist……. NOT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only gonna go so far... But then you set it up so you can't be present to help her "control" herself and/or the guy she is slutting with. Are you really surprised that your wife immediately turned into a cheap, gutter gash, lying, cheating, manipulating cunt and fucked a complete stranger?? Fucking idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Original story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right out of Cuck 101 . So many writers using the same themes over and over. Hubby is secretly bisexual or a straight perverted loser. He can’t please his wife so he always his twisted and sad lust to be gay take over. Turns wife into someone else’s whore and he is nothing but a sad moron in the corner all alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I discovered my wife had cheated on me I knew we were probably wasn't going to survive the mess she caused. I really beat the shit out of her friend that used to be our friend. He made up the story about 3 guys ganging up on him. That might have had something to do with the picture I took of him with a dildo in his mouth and threatened to send it around. His wife was suspicious of him cheating and figured it out that it was my wife he cheated with and beat up my wife. Don't know how we stayed together but we did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jennifer is a helluva good sport!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot BUT Pandora’s/Jennifer’s box has been opened! Can cheating be far behind,especially when Jennifer ends up knocked up with Rich’s kid! Another dumb cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife would do this for me! Then let me have a play and taste before she showered...

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

This brings back some sweet memories. My wife didn't stop at one. Thank you

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

CFS. Cuck fantasy shit.

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago

Well I loved your story. Horny as fuck. Hope you write many more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Petite, innocent whore pushed by cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would rather be there watching than hearing on the phone

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic, but with sentences like, "I wandered what had taken her so long..." you really should consider a proofreader. Please write a sequel, even if it has been ten years. Thanks!

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

A not used to alcohol woman after drinking 5 glasses of wine is not tipsy, she is simply drunken. If she will remember the promise this was a only one time agreement next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story and it something myself and my wife did, instead of her going to his room,she went back to our room. She texted me when he was gone and I went back to our room.

She told me what they had done.

Then I had sloppy seconds. Which I love.

Thank for posting your story.

KrisShawzyKrisShawzyalmost 3 years ago

Great job avoiding the many pitfalls that few writers writing wife sharing stories can avoid. Few spelling errors notwithstanding, my immersion remained mostly intact. I feel invested enough on your couple to want more, perhaps slightly longer formed adventures (although I did appreciate this first venture as a quick hitter with the bar stranger.) Followed in case you wish to continue!

01JETMECH01JETMECHalmost 3 years ago

Please keep us in the loop if that genie ever gets out of the bottle again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. He wanted his wife to fuck other men and now he wont be able to put the genie back in the box. Good luck to him, but that hot wife is getting a pounding he cant provide whether he likes it or not.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

Incredible story, loved it. Great pace and length. I want my wife to be fucked by new cock too, as a lot of men do. I would love it to be like this. It was so hot how she was so turned on the handjob became a fuck. All wives would. I asked my wife once if she’d give a friend a handjob and she said “if I had in my hand, it would end in my pussy”. I was OK. She wasn’t ready.

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

Amazing first story! Looking forward to another chapter? Bravo friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess my fantasy was to not have a cheating wife. That didn't happen. She had an affair with whom I thought was a friend. From talking to other people when a spouse has an affair with a friend it's harder to detect. Well before I figured it out they had stopped. I still confronted her and I guessed I asked the wrong questions but later with different questions she confessed they had sex. I have been upset 500 times sence when things cause it to come to mind. She has said a few times that she wished it never happened. No kidding! Well we are still together but let me tell you it has not been easy. There are times that I thought she was going to leave me but I wasn't going to beg her to stay. I have also told her if she leaves she could explain to the children why and I would agree as long as she told the truth and I wasn't saying that just to put the guilt trip on her I just wanted the truth be known. We just had our 35th.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another dumb husband. She said she did too. Well for a few years she did. Anyway when I felt like I was second in the lineup I confronted her she denied saying nothing was going on between her the other guy. I said friendship was fine but not beyond being friends. Then if I would say something around her family I would hear poor Wayne. That would piss me off but I did my best to not show it. I thought watch this. I knew 4 of her siblings hatted cheating.We were helping a mutual friend move on one trip I stopped by our house so I could use the restroom when I left the house I went out a different door and Iseen them kissing I took some pictures. I confronted her later. She asked why I hadn't confronted her as soon as I caught her? I said she just might find out later. I asked if our marriage was over she said she hopped not I said stop it right now or I would stop the marriage. She did. Years later something brought it back up and she asked what I had ment by she might find out later? I told her if she didn't stop seeing him I was divorcing her then going after him. What do you mean going after him? I said one way or another he was not going to continue seeing you. You were going to kill him? That would have been last resort. I was going to talk if that didn't work then beat the shit out of him then the last resort. Because I promised to protect my family no mater what if I had to be evel to protect my family from evel so be it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous