Jennifer's New Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's evening as a bunny continues.
5.6k words
4.34
13.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer stood in front of the mirror and admired the glorious image before her. There she was, a gorgeous bunny girl in a tight, high cut black costume which gave her a wonderful curvy figure. Her fake boobs looked real and gave her an awesome cleavage. Her superb bubble butt had a kinky little fluffy tail and three-inch heels made her legs, encased in black silk tights look long and lovely. The wig was blonde, sexy and topped with her bunny ears and if her cock hadn't been so well restrained, she would be poking through the gloriously restrictive material.

Beside her was Beth, the beautiful 19-year-old girl who had helped with every step of the transformation. "My god you are so sexxxyyyy. You look wonderful darling. Such a star. What a hit you will be at the party. Wow. The guys will want to hump you; the girls will wish they were you. Mmmmmm." Beth ran her hands over the silky bunny outfit and tweaked the tail. "Oh you are so cute. Right you should sit here 'till I find out what Mistress Caroline wants to do with you next. Sit prettily and keep your hands off your she-cock."

Beth leaned forward and kissed Jennifer on the cheek. "Gorgeous girl." And with that she turned and walked out of the room. Jennifer knew she was told to sit but she couldn't help wandering in front of the mirror to admire Beth's handy work. Jennifer loved the image that looked back. It was such a turn on, and with her cock tucked tightly beneath her, it created an ache in her groin and a flutter in her stomach.

Jennifer could only wonder what the night would bring. She tried to sit normally on the edge of the bed, but the bunny girl outfit was so restrictive that it took her several attempts to find a position which could be considered comfortable. Eventually she was able to perch on the end of the bed with just one bum cheek on the surface, but she could also see herself in the mirror. She gave a faint smile, her experiences with Caroline told her that there would be fun in the dressing and dreadful humiliation, even a little pain in the photo shoots. Jennifer was terribly excited, terribly nervous and terribly turned on.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and in strode Caroline, dressed as she had been before, and the adorable Beth just slightly behind. "Right! Up! Let the dog see the rabbit!" Jennifer stood, shaking ever so slightly. Caroline grabbed her chin and turned her face first one way then the other. "Mmmm. Good job Miss Beth. Do the twirl; let me see the full effect." Jennifer spun slowly, arms out slightly until she turned a full 360 degrees. "Very sexy. You have good legs. Is that outfit a bit tight?"

"Yes Mistress" replied Jennifer.

"Good! Turn around; I want to see the tail." Jennifer turned with her back to Caroline and put her hands on her knees, wiggling her bottom slightly. "Excellent. You cheeky little bitch. I suspect that little bubble butt of yours will be black and blue by the end of the night. Now you will stay here while we get ready for the party. When you're required you will be called. Tonight, Jennifer darling, you will be our servant. You will take care of the drinks and the food at the party. You will meet ALL my guests' needs and you will do so without complaint. Is that clear?"

Jennifer nodded "Yes Mistress I understand."

"You will wait here before being taken into our temporary photo studio where we need some pictures of your in our pristine outfit. You're such a clumsy little tart I am sure your outfit will be marked and stained before the end of the night. God knows we remember the mess you made of your teddy. You saw that picture set didn't you Beth?"

"Oh yes, it was very sexy. Jennifer looked so cute and so helpless when she was tied up. And she really did make a mess of herself the dirty little bitch."

Jennifer felt ashamed and embarrassed that Beth had seen the shoot and she spoke of her in those terms. It came right at the end of her first encounter with Caroline and after an evening to dressing teasing and tormenting, she was tied to a bed in a black liquid silk teddy and teased some more before being allowed to pleasure herself to a climax. She knew that Beth had seen her naked, but somehow the knowledge that this gorgeous young girl had seen photos of her wanking off and blasting her cum all over her face and hair and teddy made her deeply ashamed.

"She is a horny little bitch when she's dressed and doesn't take much to become a dirty little cocksucker, do you Jennifer?"

Jennifer looked down and blushed furiously. "No Mistress." Jennifer's heart sank. There was a little part of her hoped that there might be a connection with Beth, that she might be able to see her again when this was all over. Hadn't she thought Dan was handsome? But in just a sentence she felt that had been wiped away.

"You. Sit down and wait" said Caroline pointing at the sexy bunny girl before her.

"Beth, get ready for the party. Someone will be in soon to take your before pics. Please keep your hands of your cock in the meantime."

"Yes Mistress" said Jennifer giving a little bob.

"Oh God Mistress Caroline - isn't she sooooo adorable?"

"You - out. The sissy doesn't need any more flattery." And with that, the two women left the room. Not for the first time, Jennifer felt like crying. She loved the way she looked by she thought she had a chance with Beth, who clearly saw her as no more than prop for the party. And who the hell knew what lay before her in the hours to come. The wait was an exquisite torture.

Just as Jennifer was beginning to feel forgotten about, a woman entered the room. Dressed in jeans and a white shirt, she was pretty without being a Beth. She was around her mid-thirties with short blonde hair and sexy glasses. "Hi. I'm here to take your pictures. Stand up and let me take a look" she said in an American accent which was throaty and sexy. Jennifer did as she was asked, giving a twirl automatically. "Pretty good. Are those boobs real or fake because they look really good?"

"Fake" answered Jennifer feeling very vulnerable with this sharp confident woman in front of her.

"Cool. The bunny girl thing really works for you. Any preferences for the pictures or are you happy just to let me guide you through this?"

Jennifer lifted her hands indicating her current outfit and look "I think I've kinda lost most control at this point, so you should take charge." The woman, who still hadn't given her name, raised an eyebrow.

"I sincerely hope that wasn't attitude because if you want someone to take control, I can do that and I suspect your attitude would soon disappear." Her tone was menacing and from the look on her face Jennifer thought she meant business.

"No, No, No, no attitude, honest. It was just an acceptance in my position that I'm really in no position to offer preferences. I'd be delighted for you to guide me through this."

"Good. Glad we've established that Jennifer! So why don't you follow me and while you're walking, I want some sashaying of those hips, got it?"

"Absolutely" replied Jennifer, her voice quivering in fear and anticipation. The mystery woman, led Jennifer down the stairs, with the bunny swinging her hips as best she could anxious not to get on the wrong side of her again. Down a short corridor, they came to a door.

"Right, in here" she said pointing to the door with a nod of her head. Jennifer walked in and was blinded by the lights. This was like a real photo studio only she could also see a small bar in the corner.

"This is where we get your before photos. Step onto the mark on the floor and start to pose for the camera. I've seen your earlier photo-shoot and from that I know you are well aware of how to work the camera, so plenty of that." Jennifer was eager to please and wiggled over to the spot, and turned. She plumped her boobs, smoothed her outfit around her butt and made sure her bunny ears were in the right place. "Great, so let's see it. You pose, I click."

For the next twenty minutes, Jennifer took up all sorts of poses and positions, from leaning forward to allow the camera to get a shot down her cleavage to turning around, pointing her butt at the camera, looking back down the lens, smiling and wiggling her fluffy white tale.

"Super. That's great. Plenty of action. Lovely pout. C'mon flash those eyes of yours. Sexy. Think sexy. C'mon, all the men love a bunny girl and they see you wandering around they want to fuck you. They want inside your knickers Jennifer. That's it. Sexxxxyyy. Oh, they want to say they did the bunny girl and you're just the slutty little tart that'd let them." Jennifer played to the camera. Terribly turned on by the experience, after all what tranny has never fantasised about being a bunny girl, but scared that she was once again exposing herself to the world as a pathetic little sissy.

"Right Jenny, over to the bar please, pick up the tray and the bubbly and we'll have you offering the camera a drink." Jennifer did as she was asked and put the glasses and the champagne on a tray and carried it towards the camera, smiling and posing all the way. She quite liked being called Jenny.

"Love it. Ok final sequence. Open the bubbly and when it froths over, I need you to wrap your lips around the bottle, and smile at the camera as if you're sucking cock. Pretend it's Suzanna and you'll be fine."

Jennifer's stomach lurched. Suzanna was a beautiful creature who performed with Jennifer in her first photo shoot. Jennifer has thought she was gorgeous but turned out she was a stunning she male. Jennifer sucked her cock. The first time she'd ever taken one in her mouth. She was appalled this mystery woman knew about that, but could hardly be surprised given the whole thing was spread over twelve pages of this month's "Forced Femininity" magazine. She thought it was a niche magazine but at the moment, it felt like everyone had shared in her humiliation.

"When you unwrap the foil from the bottle, make sure you do it gently and delicately like you were handling a cock. I want you smiling at the camera the whole time and then when we get the cork out, you do the needful ok?" Jennifer nodded and started to peel the cover from the top of the bottle, all the time smiling and pulling faces which suggested this was the most erotic thing she had ever done. Slowly she twisted the wire cage over the cork, loosening it very slowly. When it was removed, she stroked the top of the bottle, surprised at her own sluttishness. Slowly she turned the cork, knowing what was going to happen, but not when. Suddenly it came free and the champagne rushed out over the top, frothing as it pushed out of the neck. Jennifer wrapped her ruby red lips over the top and started to suck down the slightly sweet tasting fluid. It shot up her nose but worried about angering the photographer or even Mistress Caroline, she sucked and smiled and smiled and sucked.

"That's terrific, we have enough. I wish I had a cock; I'd love to see your sweet head bobbing up and down on it." Jennifer blushed and curtseyed. "Very sweet. I'll take you back to your room. You can fix your make up and get yourself set. The party will be starting soon and you are the star of the show m'dear."

Jennifer sashayed back up the stairs, trailing in the wake of the mystery photographer. Once in her room, she touched up her foundation and lipstick and perched precariously on the edge of the bed. This time the wait wasn't quite as long. The door opened and there stood Mistress Caroline. She looked sumptuous in a beaded black cocktail dress that came to just above her knees. Her legs were brown and bare and smooth, her sandals showed her perfect feet and wonderfully shaped calves. Her hair was piled high on her head. Jennifer's trapped cock twitched furiously betraying how turned on she was by the vision before her. Not least because she wished she was wearing the dress.

"Gorgeous Jennifer, this is for you!" And from behind her back she produced what looked like a diamond studded choker. It was beautiful. "May I?" asked Caroline as she moved towards the shaking bunny girl, and began to put it around her neck.

Jennifer heard it click into place. "You see we'll need this later. This has a little combination lock, so you are now essentially trapped in that, and you'll notice the little hook on the back? Well that'll be useful for later tonight. Oh gorgeous Jennifer, don't look so worried. Everyone coming to that party wanted to meet you. You're a star in their eyes. But tonight, you'll also be their little slut bunny."

Jennifer's stomach flipped and her heart raced. And the night was now finally about to begin

"Let's give you a last check" said Caroline walking around the gorgeous bunny girl in front of her. Jennifer looked down hoping she'd pass this final inspection. "Mmmm, sexy. I think you'll do. Let's just have a reminder of the rules. I'm your Mistress. You do what I tell you. You are here to service my guests and you will do whatever they ask without question. Are we clear?"

Jennifer nodded. "Yes Mistress."

"You will sip only water, which you will do in the kitchen. You may be given something to eat at my discretion." That made Jennifer remember how hungry she was, not having eaten since breakfast. "And you will pose for every and any picture that we ask. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress Caroline."

Caroline moved forward; her face so close to Jennifer's she could feel her hot breath across her chest. Seductively she whispered "You look terrified but believe me you will have a wonderful time. Everyone here is a fan and can't wait to meet Darling Jennifer, the slut bunny. Isn't it every tranny's dream to look the way you look right now?" With that she placed a hand between her legs. "Excellent job at tucking. No-one could ever tell your cock was desperately straining under your bunny-girl outfit." And she was right.

"Come with me" said Caroline leaving the room and heading to the stairs. Jennifer followed close behind, the high heels making her swing her hips in a most feminine and provocative manner. Down they went, past the front door, through the stone hall, with Jennifer's heels clicking delightfully and into the kitchen. There was a young woman dressed in black. She turned and when she saw Jennifer, she laughed. Jennifer felt like she'd been slapped across the face.

"This is Pascale. She is our chef. Pascale, this is Jennifer who is your servant tonight." Pascale was still laughing as she stretched out a hand to shake Jennifer's. "What are you doing?" asked Caroline sternly.

"I'm a...I'm doing..."

"You're treating her as an equal. Come on Pascale. You knew what was going to happen. You knew what your help would be. Stop sniggering and pull yourself together girl."

Pascale took a deep breath, shook her head and smoothed her skirt. "Right. You're right. You said help. I just wasn't expected such a sexy bunny girl. It took me by surprise." Pascale spoke in the sexiest French accent and Jennifer felt slightly better that she wasn't laughing because she wasn't passable, more because of Caroline's choice of outfit.

"Ok. I'll take control from now. I'll get the little tart working." Her the sounded like zee and tart had never been said so seductively. Jennifer swooned.

"Good" said Caroline. "Two minutes to get her sexy ass into gear and then we'll have drinks. Ok?"

"Oui Madame" replied Pascale. Jennifer just stared. How many sexy women did Caroline know? Was Pascale a special girl like her?

Pascale was dressed in a black skirt, black satin blouse and black high heeled shoes. Her hair was scrunched under a little cap and she had an apron across the front. Her hair was black and curly, with wispy strands escaping for the hat and her eyes were so blue, Jennifer was mesmerised. The horny bunny felt her cock stir and felt glad that it was well tucked away.

"So let me see you." Pascale walked around the bunny, looking her over from top to tail. Jennifer found it strangely erotic. As she walked behind her, she suddenly nipped Jennifer's bum. She jumped. "Oh come on! You have a gorgeous big bunny tail there. You're going to get a lot of attention tonight and your bum is going to get, 'ow you say, tweaked. I decided I'd be the first. You do what I say and you do it straight away. You make sure the guests drinks are always full, you offer the food I put on the trays and you never, never answer back. Got it?"

"Yes Miss" said Jennifer bobbing in a slight curtsey.

Pascale laughed again. "Perfect. Now take that tray of champagne and attend to the early guests. You go in through that door and come back through that one."

"Yes miss" said Jennifer bobbing again. She walked over to the counter and picked up the tray with six glasses of champagne and wiggled her way to the door. She turned to Pascale, "Do I look ok miss?"

"Sexy, gorgeous and very tarty. Plump up your tits and off you go." Jennifer quickly put down the tray and did as she was asked before heading for the door. Taking a huge breath, she pushed the swing door and walked into the main room of the party.

As Jennifer walked in to the large, elegant drawing room, all heads turned. She felt she was on show and suddenly from being on display to no more than two women at a time or one woman and a shemale at time now there was about ten or twelve people in the room, including the photographer now clad in a very tight, very expensive leather dress. Jennifer felt vulnerable and exposed. She gulped a deep breath and wandered over to Caroline to offer some champagne.

"She is amazing Caroline" said one woman sitting on the sofa. "Truly very elegant and passable. She looks so much better than she did in the photoshoot with Suzanne."

A male voice suddenly pipped up 'Great tits and a fantastic arse." Everyone laughed and Jennifer blushed furiously. She went round the room and offered drinks to all the guests. As she turned and offered one to another woman, she felt her ass being caressed and fondled. Her first instinct was to swing round and confront the fondler but then remembered how that would disappoint Mistress Caroline, so she actually eased her bum back making sure to deliver an even bigger handful.

"She's a bit horny, isn't she?" asked the balding man who owned the hand.

"You have no idea" said Caroline, "but you will." The group laughed again as Jennifer headed back to the kitchen to do whatever Pascale wanted.

Jennifer spent the next few hours serving drinks and food, posing for pictures and having her ass and tits groped by drunken men and women. It seemed the room was now full and the party was getting loud and raucous. The jokes were becoming ruder, the pinching and the groping harder, and Jennifer was on one level repulsed but on another deeply excited. If she was honest, she living out a fantasy. She'd always imagined herself as a bunny girl or a maid. Here she was on show, serving and on the odd occasion she caught sight of herself in a mirror, she knew she looked good and sexy. She hadn't sat down for a while and the three-inch heels were beginning to hurt her feet and the boobs, the huge boobs that were stuck on her chest, were beginning to hurt her back. Yet every time someone called her sexy, or gorgeous, the discomfort briefly melted away.

She was making another tour of the room with drinks when the main door opened. First through the door was Beth. She looked gorgeous. Her long dark hair cascaded over her bare shoulders. She was wearing what could only be described as a corset dress, strapless and tight with a lovely flouncy net skirt and through the material, Jennifer thought she could see the outline of hold-up stockings. She wore knee length boots and looked amazing. Jennifer pined for her beauty. She was accompanied by two friends, roughly the same age who were clearly a little bit drunk. The first was a blonde, as slim and as sexy as Beth, wearing a tight silver shift dress and matching high heels on her bare but beautifully tanned legs. And then followed a stunning red head wearing a green wrap over dress with matching black accessories. Her eyes were green and stood out like beacons. Jennifer's heart flipped, realising that these girls were not much younger than her but had come to enjoy her humiliation.

12