Jennifer's New Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never said he would be a bunny girl. That is so crazy" said the blonde.

"It's she - and her name is Jennifer."

"Jennifer? Oh, how precious" said the blonde. "And she'll do anything we want?"

"Yes, that's the deal" explained Beth looking slightly concerned.

Jennifer wiggled over. "Good evening ladies, my name is Jennifer. May I offer you some champagne?"

"Hi Jennifer, my name is Jayne, this is Tanya and you already know Beth." Jennifer curtseyed and Jayne, the blonde gave little scream. "Oh wonderful. Put down your tray and give us a little twirl." Jennifer looked quickly to Caroline who raised her eyebrows slightly and nodded. Jennifer bent over and placed the tray on the table, put her hands on her hips and spun around slowly. Jayne moved forward and cupped the sissy bunny's boobs.

"These are better than mine, and you have wonderful legs. Now bend over and let me see your little icle bunny tail" said Jayne, pronouncing the last four words in a baby voice. Jennifer turned and put her hands on her knees, presented her bunny butt to the new arrivals and Beth. She felt a hand rub across her bum and tweak her tail. "Sexy, sexy boy."

"Girl!" reminded Beth.

"Girl" said Jayne mockingly, the smell of the wine on her breath very noticeable.

"She is going to be trouble," thought Jennifer.

Jennifer picked up her tray and headed back to the kitchen. As she came through the door, for the first time that night she saw Pascale looking out through the door at the guests in the room. "I 'ate that little beech" she spat.

"Who are you talking about Miss Pascale?" asked Jennifer knowing full well the answer that was going to come back.

"That beech (bitch Jennifer established) Jayne. She is always causing problems. She has a terrible attitude. Please be careful Jennifer." It was sweet she cared. Jennifer bobbed a curtsey and set off again with more food.

"The bunny's back" squealed Jayne. Jennifer saw Caroline shoot a glance at Beth who simply gave a resigned shrug. "Come here you little tart" said Jayne. "I need to ask you some questions."

She stood right in front of the bunny waitress, hand on hip, leg forward in a very aggressive stance. "Did you pick the name Jennifer. Do you think it's sexy?"

"No Miss Jayne. Mistress Caroline created me so she named me. I do think it is a sexy name yes."

Do you dress as a girl all the time?"

"No Miss Jayne" replied Jennifer who was growing more uncomfortable by the second with the questioning.

"Do you want to be a girl full-time?"

"No Miss Jayne."

"Do you do this to get men?"

"No Miss Jayne."

The blonde tormentor moved closer and smiled "Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes Miss Jayne."

"Does your little cock get hard when you see me in this beautiful dress?" she said smoothing it over her killer body.

"Yes Miss Jayne."

"Would you like to wear my dress?"

"Yes Miss Jayne."

The blonde let out a loud laugh "I bet you would you little tart. Have you ever sucked a cock?" Jennifer hesitated and swallowed hard. "C'mon answer the question!"

"Yes Miss Jayne", she answered quietly.

Jayne threw her head back and laughed. "Have you ever been fucked liked a girl?"

Jennifer felt her cheeks burning up "No Miss Jayne."

"But I bet you'd like to wouldn't you, you little slut bunny. Have a big rough man throw you on the bed, pull your little outfit to the side and ride the hell out of you until he shot his load up your pussy hole."

"Jayne, don't be mean!" said Beth as people in the room laughed.

"I want an answer from the slut bunny. Well slut bunny? Big man, huge cock, up your ass when you're dressed as a bunny girl. You'd love it you tart, wouldn't you?"

Jennifer wanted the humiliation to end. Jayne locked eyes with her and she knew Caroline was watching and the orders she had been given. Humiliated, she gave Jayne the answer she wanted, even if it wasn't true: 'Yes Miss Jayne."

"I fucking knew it, you dirty little tart!" Jennifer wished the ground would swallow her up, but Jayne wasn't finished yet.

"Maybe we can take you on a night out with us Jennifer. You can wear my clothes; my sexy undies and we could get you a man. How about that?" Jennifer dropped her head and blushed furiously. "Look she loves the idea. I bet her little cock is getting so hard thinking about it. Maybe we should see."

"Jayne, not just now, she's busy." Beth intervened but Jennifer was worried it might not be enough. Jayne drained her glass and lifted Jennifer's chin so she could look her right in the eye.

"Saved for the moment but I'm not finished with you yet. Understand."

"Yes, Miss Jane."

"You've dropped something. Pick it up." Jennifer saw the napkin on the ground and knew it was Jayne's, but without a word of complaint, she bent over to get it.

As her bum was high in the air, she felt Jayne grab her by the hips and simulate fucking her from behind. "Oh, this is lovely. Jennifer you're such a good ride. Oh, you horny little bitch." Suddenly there were numerous flashes as the guests all captured the moment the girl, roughly her own age, pretended to fuck her in the ass.

"Look as if you're enjoying it Jennifer" urged Mistress Caroline. With the slim sexy blonde in the gorgeous silver dress humping her. Jennifer made a face as if it was the best fuck she ever had even though she felt slightly betrayed by Caroline's support for her tormentor.

"Look at the slut bunny, loving every moment of it, the dirty little bitch" taunted Jayne to laughter and taunting from the other guests. She lifted her hands and ran them over Jennifer's boobs and tummy. "Ohhh. I'm so going to deal with you later."

Jayne stepped back and gave Jennifer such a hard smack, she stumbled forward on her three inches heels, sending a champagne glass tumbling over one of the guests, a dumpy, quiet dark-haired woman, who'd said little during the party.

She stood up, looking angry. "Look at what you've done you clumsy little bitch."

"But Miss...I....It..."

"WHAT!" shouted the woman. "ARE YOU TRYING TO BLAME THAT YOUNG LADY FOR THE MESS YOU'VE MADE OF ME."

"But...I...er....no Miss, of course not. Please let me apologise. I am a clumsy, stupid bitch. Please let me get something to help."

"No way bitch. Get over here and start sucking the champagne out of my dress."

Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You heard me, bitch. Get the champagne from my dress. Start sucking."

Jennifer moved in front of the woman and began to suck the damp patches on her dress. The woman pointed to spots on her breasts, on her tummy and on her thigh. Jennifer sucked each area. Her breasts were soft and large. When she moved onto her tummy, she could feel the rolls of fat under the silky material. And as she moved to her lap, she could smell the strong scent which was a clear indication she was deeply turned on by the whole affair.

"This isn't working. You are appalling" said the woman as she quickly removed her dress and stood in the middle of the room in her white underwear, a white plain bra, silky but large panties and a white lacy waspie which held up her nude stockings. She could hardly be described as a slip of a girl. "Hell this won't do. You've embarrassed and humiliated me in front of my friends. I think you need a touch of your own medicine." Jennifer shivered and looked over to Beth who had promised to protect her. She was smiling, enjoying the show as much as anyone. "Caroline, do you have the attachment for this dumb bitch's necklace?"

Caroline walked over and handed her what looked like a dog lead. The plump woman connected it to the small hook at the back of the choker. "You've acted like a stupid bitch; I'm going to treat you like a stupid bitch. Get on all fours." Jennifer did as she was asked, humiliated and blushing furiously. She liked being a bunny and could just about handle the treatment at the hands of Jayne, but this was taking things to a new level and she felt sick to her stomach.

"C'mon sissy bitch Jennifer, let's go for a walk." And the fat woman walked Jennifer around the room on all fours, pulling at her neck with the lead. "C'mon my little doggie bitch. Walk. Wag that cute little tail of yours." Jennifer continued to wander round on all fours when suddenly the fat lady stopped. "I said Wag Your Tail," the last three words punctuated with hard slaps on the sissy's bottom. Jennifer flinched under each one, a searing pain shooting through her buttocks. The other guests laughed uproariously enjoying Jennifer's pain and humiliation. Even Beth couldn't stop her giggles, which made Jennifer feel even worse.

"Go potty doggie" ordered the woman. Jennifer looked up, wondering what she was expecting. "You're my doggie, go wee wee." Jennifer felt the tears coming to her eyes. She wanted to stand-up and say enough, to walk out and never come back, but something stopped her. Something, perhaps the hope things would get better. Jennifer stopped and cocked a leg and everyone laughed again.

She heard Jayne spit "Fucking pathetic little sissy bitch." And a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What the hell are you doing doggie. You're a bitch. You have no cock. Go like a girl dog." This brought more laughter from the group. Even Pascale had come in from the kitchen to see what was causing all the hilarity.

Jennifer perched up on her heels and with her hands in front, she squatted like a bitch. "When I say you're done, you wag that little tail of yours got it?" said the fat woman. Jennifer stayed in the position while everyone took their pictures and laughed. "Goood giiiirlll" "What a clever doggie" Jennifer felt a little part of herself die. "All done? Let's go." Jennifer felt her lead being tugged and she got back on all fours and wagged her tail to another surge of laughter and the flash of even more cameras.

Once more she was walked about the room and as she came towards Jayne, the blonde bobbed down "C'mere. C'mon. Over here little bunny bitch. And you better be happy to see me." Jennifer was led over to her tormentor and tried to wag her tail and look happy. From her viewpoint, she could see right up her silver dress and saw her panties were white and lacy which even in the most embarrassing position she'd ever been in made her cock throb. Jayne was a nasty evil bitch, but she was good looking and very sexy.

That's a good bunny bitch" said Jayne tickling Jennifer behind the ear. Everyone laughed. Even Beth. Even Pascale who said she'd hated Jayne. Jennifer felt very alone. "I think the bunny bitch is looking up my dress" shouted Jayne. She turned to the fat lady "Excuse me madam, is your little bitch on heat?" Again, there was more laughter.

"I think we should find out" said the woman.

"Does you bitch like pussies?" asked Jayne.

"Oh, I haven't had her long, but her previous owner told me she did but she quite likes cock too."

"I see, so she's quite a dirty little bitch?"

"Oh yes" said fatty. "And it's about time we found out how dirty."

12