Jennifer's New Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen's night as a bunny waitress concludes.
5.6k words
4.61
12.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne started easing her dress up over her thighs. They were tanned and muscular but in a very feminine way. With her dress resting on her hips, she reached out and grabbed Jennifer's lead from the fat woman. "Come here Jennifer. I want to see if you like the taste of pussy." And she forced Jennifer's head between her legs. Jennifer could see Jayne was turned on. She could smell it too. She knew what was required and as she used her tongue to push her tormentor's panties aside, she could feel how wet she was. "Lick me bitch" she moaned pushing Jennifer's head deep into her crotch. Jennifer licked and lapped, forcing her tongue deep inside the pretty blonde.

She felt grateful her outfit was so tight as her cock was raging. "Ooooo Fuck" said Jayne as Jennifer felt a hand on her ass. She must have been distracted because Jayne suddenly cried out "Get back to it you fucking sissy bitch." But as she licked Jennifer was aware of two hands grabbing her waist. Then she felt it. She knew what it was. One of the guys was now rubbing his cock against her ass and it was getting harder and harder.

"Look, she is loving it" she heard someone shout. Jennifer felt incredibly turned on. And she loved the power she had to make cocks hard, but she didn't want it to go further.

"I'm going to cum" shouted Jayne and suddenly Jennifer felt a rush of fluid, as she delivered. She dropped the leash and stood gasping looking at Jennifer. "Oh, there is so much more I want to do to you but I think someone wants to share."

Jennifer turned and felt a cock slap her in the face. Many in the room laughed. She desperately searched for Beth or Caroline; her eyes frantic with worry. She really didn't want this this balding guy with a huge cock to think he could fuck her in the ass. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Caroline.

"You may remember Carla from this month's Forced Femininity Jennifer. She didn't have a main spread like you but you will surely remember her cock." And Caroline realised this was the rough looking tranny who had the monster cock on the back pages, where she found the letter inviting her to be the night's entertainment. He was not a good-looking girl and he was an even uglier guy.

"Carla's been with me for years. She has a wonderful cock and you are going to suck it."

With that Carla slapped Jennifer's face with her cock one more time bringing more howls of laughter. "C'mon then sexy girl. We all want to do the bunny. Get on it."

Jennifer glanced round the room. There must be at least 20 people staring at her. Why did she say yes when she called Caroline? She thought she was going to do some more dressing, not be the centerpiece of a suburban sex show.

"C'mon Jennifer" said Caroline. "The video of you sucking Suzanne has sold more than 50,000 times on line. This is a much smaller audience". Jennifer felt sick. She figured out Caroline ran websites, but thought it was just pictures. She didn't realise she was now an internet star.

"Caroline, shouldn't we give her a break." She knew that was Beth's voice.

"Listen young lady, this is your first party. I let you bring your friends and one of them seemed to enjoy it very much. Unless you want this to be your last, you will let this play out."

Jennifer felt tears welling up in her eye. Beth had tried to save her but now she had to finish what was started. She looked at Carla in his cheap jacket and ill-fitting shirt and she grabbed his cock. "Ooooo" was all he uttered. Once again Jennifer found the power the outfit had given her and she was going to control this. She started tugging the monster cock with one hand, then found she needed to use the other because his cock was so big. Carla was starting right at her boobs and getting even harder.

"What's your name sweetheart?" she asked softly.

"Carl" was the fairly obvious and boring answer. "Ok Carl, when you cum it won't be in my mouth. You can choose my face or my boobs. That's the money shot." Jennifer saw Caroline give a wry smile and a small nod, as if she was proud of what she created.

Carl was so turned on he immediately agreed. And Jennifer wrapped her red painted mouth around his still growing cock. She gagged. "Fuck has he ever washed this thing?" she thought. She tried to take more but found herself gagging again.

"I bet she will deep throat him." Jennifer recognized Jayne's voice and hated her some more.

"Twenty quid says she can't" shouted someone else.

"It's a bet." Jennifer suddenly felt Jayne by her ear. "You take all that cock or I'll make you sorry." She tried and tried but she couldn't get it all in. The saliva was pouring out of her mouth and onto her boobs. Her eyes were filled with tears. She was sucking for all she was worth but she couldn't take all of the massive dick. She was gagging furiously and thought she was going to be sick but she still enjoyed the moment in a weird sort of way.

There was cheering and clapping now and Jennifer felt she wanted to get this done. She licked her way to the head of Carl's dick, and wrapped her mouth around it. Closing her eyes and pretending she was back with Suzanne, she sucked and licked for all she was worth. From the noises the smelly, balding guy was making, she knew he was close. Caroline quickly reminded him "Tits or face Carl. The bunny was right. That's a money shot for me."

Jennifer tasted his pre come and pulled her head back. A long rope of cum shot out of his dick and splatted Jennifer on the eye and cheek. A second load hit her boobs and the third splashed down the front of her bunny girl outfit. Carl staggered back slightly, his trousers round his ankles. Jennifer looked up to see the American photographer in her leather dress standing with a video camera

"Got it Caroline."

"Good."

Jennifer was about to be the star of another internet hit. And deep inside she quite liked the idea of dozens of people wanking over the sight of her dressed as she was doing what she was doing knowing she had a cock tucked away in her outfit.

Caroline walked over to Jennifer and pulled her to her feet with the dog leash, which she then unclipped. "Look at the state of you girl. You're a mess. Take five minutes and sort yourself out. Go fix your make up and your hair, but don't you dare clean any cum off that outfit. Understand."

"Yes Mistress" said Jennifer as she bobbed in a little curtsey and headed to the nearest bathroom with laughter and applause behind her. It seemed everyone enjoyed the show.

Staring at herself in the mirror, Jennifer saw she was a mess. "Why the fuck do I do this. I love the outfits but I hate the humiliation" she said to the mirror. But she knew she was lying to herself. Even in the tight constraints of the bunny girl outfit, she was rock hard.

There was a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" It was Beth. Jennifer eased the door open. "Are you ok Jen?" No one had called her Jen before. It seemed so familiar, so friendly. Jennifer liked it but still felt herself on the edge of tears. Beth took her hand. "Sit down. Let me fix your make up." Jennifer took comfort in the way Beth seemed worried. Working away, she continued to talk. "I'm sorry it got a bit rough. I tried to help but Mum shot me down. And I'm sorry about Jayne. We've been friends since pre-school. But she's a bitch with a drink in her -- and she had a lot tonight." Jennifer was grateful Beth was here. It felt she had a friend on a lonely night.

"There, much better." Jennifer turned to the mirror and saw once again an exceptionally pretty bunny girl, with a cute face, great boobs and a bunny suit stained with cum. "You better get back out there. The party is breaking up but there are still a few people here. I said I would take care of you and I feel I failed. I am amazed you took as much of that cock as you did. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise." Beth stood on her toes, leaned in and kissed Jennifer on the lips. It was a long, lingering kiss. No tongues. But it made the bunny girl much happier.

Jennifer took a deep breath and plumped up her boobs. She decided she was going to walk out a confident young woman.

It took another two hours before the last guests left and Jennifer served them all. No one talked about her performance to her as she wandered around the party handing out drinks and food. None one mentioned her cum stained outfit, although a few people continued to grope her ass and her boobs. Her feet hurt from the shoes, her back ached from the boobs and her cock ached from being retrained. Now all she really wanted to do was lie down. The last guest departed and Jennifer went back to the kitchen. Pascal hugged her. "You were so wonderful tonight. Honestly. The best I've seen. Normally I wouldn't do this but I will help you tidy up." And so, the two of them worked away and soon had the kitchen looking spotless.

"Look, I do parties like this a lot. I could get you a lot of work as a sissy server. The outfits change but we've never had a bunny girl. With your looks and talents, you could do well" said Pascal.

"Thanks" said Jennifer "but I don't want to do this ever again." And in the moment Jennifer meant it.

"Ok, this is my card. If you change your mind, call me. I will clear it with Caroline, so don't worry about her." Pascal took a white envelope, which was packed with twenty-pound notes. She took one from the pile and stuck it in Jennifer's cleavage. "You earned this" and with that she kissed Jennifer on both cheeks, nipped her butt again and walked out.

Jennifer wondered what she should do next but that question was answered for her as Caroline weaved into the room a little worse for wear. Jennifer wasn't sure if that was good or bad news.

"Follow me" she slurred and Jennifer walked behind her, sashaying her way up the stairs towards the room she changed in. She passed an old grandfather clock. It said 4.15. If that was true, Jennifer had been a bunny girl for more than 10 hours. No wonder she was sore.

"Bed time girlie" said Caroline. Lie on the bed, and spread-eagle yourself. Jennifer wanted to protest but she was so tired, she lay on the bed and did as she was told. "I don't want you playing with your she-cock, so I'm going to tie you to the bed." Jennifer didn't care. She wanted to sleep. She was exhausted. "You'll shower in the morning" said Caroline sternly. Then getting really close she said "You did really well tonight. I hope you had fun. My guests did." And with that, she gave Jennifer a peck on the cheek and walked out, switching off the light and closing the door.

Jennifer looked down at her stained outfit, her great boobs, her sexy legs and the heels Caroline wouldn't let her remove. It was a fantasy outfit, but wondered if it was now too high a price to pay for the humiliation. She thought about the woman parading her around the room and the laughs of the people. That was the low point of the evening. And tears came to her eyes. "What am I doing?. Does dressing really have that much of a hold on me?" But Jennifer who had first tried on her mother's clothes when she was little, realised she had asked and answered her own question.

Being laid out on the bed was uncomfortable but Jennifer was so exhausted she started to fall asleep when her bedroom door creaked open. "Hello sissy bitch." Jennifer's heart sank. It was Jayne. And here she was totally helpless. "Aw baby look at you." There was enough light from the hall to see the sexy blonde had changed out of her gorgeous shift dress and was now wearing a short electric blue satin nightie. She looked amazing and Jennifer started to stiffen.

"You look so helpless bunny. Anyone could do anything to you." She suddenly straddled Jennifer. "Do you really have a cock? I think you are so pretty and your front was so flat tonight, you must have a pussy like mine." This wasn't helping Jennifer's erection subside. Suddenly she spotted the twenty pounds in Jennifer's cleavage.

"Excellent. I'll have that. You owe me for not being able to deep throat that very ugly man." Jayne slipped off her panties and pushed them into Jennifer's mouth.

"We don't need you letting Caroline know I'm here" and she started grinding on Jennifer. "I think you also owe me another orgasm." And she pushed her pussy down hard on the helpless sissy.

"I know you are not getting much out of this, but I don't really give a fuck. I just need you to give me one." She rubbed herself more vigorously and Jennifer felt herself harden. She was so turned on but her cock was tightly tucked away. "This bunny suit is so soft and sexy. I love the way it feels on my pussy". Jennifer moaned quietly.

Jayne got closer to her. "I was told to leave you alone. I'm sure you'd like to be using your cock, but that isn't going to happen bunny bitch. I normally like guys but you are so fucking sexy and I've had a few moments with girls in my time." Jennifer could smell the alcohol on her breath and heard Jayne slightly slurring. She knew she was drunk. Very drunk. Suddenly she started moving faster "Oh fuck I'm close." Five more thrusts and she collapsed on Jennifer, their boobs pushed together. "That was fantastic. Good to have a sex toy on tap. Don't tell anyone about this or there will be trouble. Got it sissy bitch?" she spat. Jennifer nodded weakly. "We should do this again. I still want to get you a man. Someone good looking. Not like that ugly fucker you sucked tonight you tart." She flashed a wicked smile. She pulled her panties out of Jennifer's mouth and disappeared through the door closing it tightly behind her.

Jennifer was breathless. And hard as a rock. Sleep came fitfully. Every move reminded her how turned on she was, he restricted she was. How feminine she was. And she dozed until morning.

There was another knock on the door. Jennifer looked at the clock in the room. It was just after eight. She had dozed for maybe three hours and she was exhausted. "Oh god", thought Jennifer," who the fuck is this?"

Beth's face appeared "You awake?" Jennifer nodded and Beth wandered in. She wore shorty pyjamas, and although they were shiny and cute, it made her look much younger than her 19 years. Jennifer hated herself but she immediately wondered what they'd feel like to wear. "I kinda promised to make up for not protecting you, but I fell asleep. I don't know what mum, sorry Mistress Caroline, has planned for you today but I've got to leave for town soon. So....." Her hand snaked up the bunny outfit and down the tights until she found Jennifer's cock. It was raging hard.

"Wow, talk about your morning wood sexy? Have you been this hard all night?" She started stroking Jennifer, using her pre come as lube. "Mum says you love dirty talk. Would that help?" Jennifer let out a low moan. "I thought you were super sexy last night. I love your boobs, your bunny tail and your super long legs. Promise me you'll come out with me one night -- as Jennifer? Sexy dress, high heels. Two girls on the town." She suddenly stopped wanking. "Promise?" Jennifer nodded. "Oh goody. We can hit the town and tease the boys. We'll drive them crazy."

That was enough. She spurted over Beth's hand and inside her bunny suit. Beth pulled out her hand after a few finishing strokes. "You have to lick up your own mess baby." Jennifer, for the first time in her life, tasted her own cum, licking it off her next date's hand.

"I need to go. I'll be in touch baby." And with that, she kissed Jennifer on the lips. "Oh sexy girl" and she took her perfect rear out of the room.

Jennifer dosed some more and was hoping someone would come soon to free her. The hot cum on her belly had turned cold and she felt a little chilled. She was also aware her cock was no longer restrained thank to Beth's intervention and her repeated erections as she played over the events of last night in her head meant her excitement was clearly visible.

The door opened and in walked Caroline. Blonde hair in a pony tail, sports bra and yoga pants. She looked radiant and not like she had partied hard the night before. It was moments like this that reminded Jennifer why she did her bidding. She was kinda, a bit, not fully, in love with this woman.

"What the ACTUAL FUCK? What the fuck has been going on here." She got closer to Jennifer still tied spreadeagle on the bed. "Who the fuck have you had in here Jennifer? I tied you up to stop this sort of thing but clearly that won't stop a slut like you huh?"

Jennifer was scared but for the briefest of moments she thought she saw Caroline smile. "Maybe I should leave you tied up like a bunny for the rest of the day?" That thought appalled the stricken sissy but it didn't stop her cock from rising. "You've got to be fucking joking me. That turns you on. The idea of that- that turns you on? Who the fuck was in here?"

Jennifer was torn. She could drop Beth in it and lose any chance she had of something with her. She could give up Jayne's name but there was no telling what that crazy bitch would do. Or she could incur the anger of Caroline, who was capable of switching moods in seconds.

"I'm waiting bitch" said Caroline.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? How the fuck is that possible? Was it Jayne? Was it Beth?"

Jennifer swallowed hard. "It was me. I needed to go to the bathroom and I guess in all my twisting and turning I must have come free."

"That's your excuse? That's the best you can come up with? Fuck me -- I like your loyalty but you need to work on your excuses girl." Caroline moved towards the bed and started to untie the bunny. Somehow, she had managed to dodge the bullet.

"Now I want you to shower and shave. Keep the hair and the boobs on. I'll leave something on the bed and I want you to join me for breakfast. Got it?" Jennifer nodded slowly rubbing her wrists and legs, trying to get the blood flowing again. She looked in the mirror. She looked as rough as she felt.

She stepped out of her heels and eased the bunny girl outfit down over her boobs and thighs, her cock springing up as she did so. The suit was so lovely, even though it was now covered in stains, including her own cum. She slipped the tights off and removed the cuffs and collar of her outfit. She still had on the diamond choker but that was locked on.

She piled her hair under a shower cap and stepped into the shower. The hot running water felt lovely on her skin. She loved the way it ran over her boobs, fake though there were. She soaped herself slowly, massaging her cock thinking about all that happened the night before. She was sickened by herself, but her rampant member told her she was also excited. She took herself to the very edge or orgasm and then stopped. "What if Caroline has something else planned? I better not."

Filled with a fresh fear and with a dick which seemed stuck to her tummy, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She sprinkled some talc across her body and moving into the bedroom, she saw what had been laid out. It was a gorgeous silk black baby doll with matching knickers that were very skimpy and some high heeled slippers she had only ever seen in fifties movies. She looked for a dressing gown but there was none to be seen.

She dressed but felt terribly self-conscious walking down stairs -- her cock was poking through the knickers but the nightie felt wonderful. Jennifer heard voices from the kitchen. She froze. She didn't know whether to go in or run back to her room. "Jennifer, please come in and meet my guests." Caroline had obviously been listening for the click of her heels and now Jennifer would have to comply.

She shyly pushed open the door. She saw two other women sitting around the breakfast table with juice and coffee. "Come in sexy" said Caroline. "Where is your dressing gown or did you just want to put on a show for Iris and Susan?"

"I couldn't find any dressing gown Mistress", she replied.

12