Jennifer's New Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, silly me, I must have forgotten to lay one out." Jennifer knew that was a lie. And now here she was in the kitchen of a lovely country home with two plain, middle aged women who were conservatively dressed in jeans, a minor goddess in workout gear while she was a T girl with huge fake boobs, a cute satin nightie and raging hard on poking out of the top of her panties. It was so obvious but no one mentioned it.

Iris, the prettier of the two plain women, pulled out a seat next to her "Come. Sit" she said so Caroline took a deep breath and moved over to the table. She sat down and the women continued as they had before. Caroline brought orange juice and toast and offered tea or coffee. Jennifer hadn't eaten since breakfast time yesterday, but took small bites and listened to the conversation. Given how she was dressed, the ordinariness of it made it seemed surreal, but that was becoming a common theme of her encounters with Caroline. The talk turned to clothes, then lingerie.

Susan looked at Jennifer "I love your nightie. Where did you buy it? It makes your tits look amazing."

Jennifer looked to Caroline "I've been taking care of Jennifer's clothing needs for the moment. She has a whole wardrobe of clothes upstairs but the silly girl has no idea where I bought them".

"I hope some of them are from Kimberly's store?"

"Well it's where I bought her amazing boobs, and I certainly wouldn't buy my sissy's undies anywhere else." The three laughed.

"Oh my god, her boobs aren't real? Fooled me completely" said Iris as the three laughed some more.

Jennifer silently cursed herself as the conversation made her cock hard again. She felt it slip out of her panties and couldn't subtly pop it back in. She smiled as the ladies continued chatting. For a moment, it felt normal, even if she was remarkably underdressed for the occasion.

"Jennifer has to go change. She has a train back to London and I need David to drive me this afternoon. Say your goodbyes Jen." Jennifer looked down. A slow panic swept through her. Her cock was out of the tiny panties and was clearly visible.

"Jenny you are being rude" said Caroline, the anger growing in her voice.

"JENNIFER" she shouted. "Get up." Jennifer stood up on her heels, her nightie skimming her thighs, her hard cock poking out her knickers.

"Well she's not a little girl is she Caroline?" said Iris.

"No but she can't keep that thing under control. Stick her in skirts and she's as hard as a baseball bat. In fact, watch this. Jennifer pull your panties down." Jennifer knew better than to disobey such an order.

"Yes Mistress Caroline." She stood before the three ladies, her head down and her cock hard. Caroline moved closer.

"Look at her, the pathetic sissy. You think she is a girl but her pussy pole is rock hard, because her nightie is so soft against her hairless skin and she's perched upon those three inch heels. But threaten to keep her dressed like this ever, or I dunno, turn her into a blushing bride or..." she paused for what seemed like an age "...a sexy French maid...."

"Look" said Susan "She leaking. Keep this up and her little thing will spurt without anyone touching it." Jennifer blushed furiously. The problem is the woman was probably correct. Jennifer knew she could simply walk out at any time but part of her craved the humiliation. Part of her knew she would wank furiously over this later. Part of her knew this was a fantasy come true. And all of her knew that was the bigger part of her at the moment.

"You should bring her to my bridal store" said Iris. "We could have her model some of the dresses. And some of the bridal lingerie."

They all saw Jennifer's cock twitch furiously at the idea. "I would love that" thought Jennifer.

"Oh my god are you trying to make her spurt?" Caroline replied and the women laughed heartily.

"Upstairs girlie" said Caroline "as you are." Jennifer tried to leave the room with as much dignity as possible, but she knew that was unlikely with her panties around her thighs and her cock sticking straight out creating a tent in her silky nightie. "Bye sexy, see you soon" shouted one of the women and Jennifer hoped it was Iris.

She made her way to her room, following and marveling at Caroline's butt and realizing that was where Beth inherited hers, humiliated and excited in equal parts.

In the bedroom, Caroline stepped right in front of her "You are a sweetheart. So entertaining. The girls loved you. And I know you loved the humiliation. Look how hard that thing is. Did you want me to leave you for five minutes to get control of yourself?" Jennifer blushed some more and nodded. Caroline turned around and walked out. Jennifer moved in front of the mirror. Her was face slightly more masculine than she would have liked having washed the makeup off, but her hairless legs stretched all the way from her heels to her silky nightie, her boobs were still in place and wonderfully round and her hair tumbled over her shoulders. She lay on the bed, grabbing her cock and started wanking. The humiliation of pulling her panties down in front of the three women who reminded her of her aunt was still flying around her head and she quickly reached a climax, blasting her load across the black silk of the nightie, on to her boobs and even in her hair.

She gathered what she could in her hand, and tasted it again. It was sweeter than a couple of hours ago when Beth made her taste her own come for the first time. Panicked, Jennifer then looked around the room for a camera, wondering if she had just given "Forced Femininity" another photo spread.

Caroline returned with a smile "What a mess. You really are a horny little madam aren't you? Ok you have a choice. And I mean that. You can keep the boobs and I'll give you something to remove them and adhesive for the future but you have to wear them back to London. Or we can completely restore you to your male self and send you back. Your call."

It should be an easy decision but Jennifer considered the options carefully. Dan only had a T shirt and his leather jacket. Could he make it back to his flat and not show everyone his massive boobs.

"Tough one huh sweetie? I need an answer."

Jennifer surprised herself with what tumbled out of her mouth. "Can I leave them here?" She gulped hard, "For next time."

Caroline laughed. "Of course darling, this room will be yours and we'll leave them here with your other things. And just so you know"...she walked over to one of the wardrobes and there on the rack were gorgeous glamourous dresses, including a sumptuous maid's outfit, a beautiful wedding gown and even a silver shift dress like that worn by Jayne last night. She hated that she longed to find out out that felt to wear. "You will have all these to convince you the next time when you are wondering if you'll accept an invitation."

Caroline started the process of removing Jennifer. "You might call this returning to normal" thought Jennifer, "but I don't know what normal is anymore". Twenty minutes later, Dan was getting dressed but couldn't find his boxers.

"Something the matter?" asked Caroline.

"My underpants are missing."

"Oh no sweetie, we couldn't have you wear the same undies two days in a row. We have no male clothes here so I switched out your boxers with a pair of French knickers". And there in the pile was a black pair with lovely lace edging and a bow on the waistband. "And no one will ever know."

She placed her hands on Dan's shoulders and looked straight in his eyes. "You are a sweetheart. You do everything without complaint and everyone around here loves you. I hope you had fun." Dan thought about talking about the things he didn't like, but just nodded weekly. "I suspect Beth was behind the fact you looked a little disheveled this morning. She is a gorgeous girl and she feels a loyalty to you. But here's a word of advice. Get in contact with her outside of this house, and I'll cut your dick off." She paused long enough with such a look on her face that Dan had no doubt she was serious. "I made my money from sissies. I don't need that girl dating one. Got it princess?" Dan shivered. And he nodded.

"Great. A car will drop you off at the station but could you take this package to the dry cleaners in town? Tell her it's from me." And with that she kissed Dan on both cheeks and gave him a long hug. "Car's outside. Bye Jennifer you gorgeous sexy girl. See you soon."

Dan walked down stairs and straight into the car. It was the same black merc that picked him up almost 24 hours ago. Dan's mind was racing but more with what Caroline had said about her daughter. He knew he was smitten. The fact Caroline would warn him off would suggest she thought there was a connection. And he'd love to see Beth as Dan. But she'd made him promise to be Jennifer. And it was a promised sealed with a hand job.

"We're here" the driver said and Dan looked up to see a little dry cleaners. "Be quick, the train is in ten." Dan took the package. A bell sounded as he walked through the door and a little old lady emerged.

"This is from Caroline" and he handed her the package.

"Hold on" she said as she pulled the garment out of the bag. Dan immediately recognized it as the bunny suit Jennifer had worn. The woman, who was seventy if she was a day, pulled the material apart, exposing the stains. She looked at Dan

"What is this?" she asked. One final humiliation thought Dan.

He blushed furiously. The words came reluctantly out of his mouth. "It's cum. Seamen. Ejaculate. Both inside and out. I shot my load in it and some other guy blew his wad over me." He stood silently as the woman behind the counter burst into laughter.

"Oh sweetheart. That's very funny. When I asked what is it, I meant is it a bodysuit or some kind of underwear. I can tell cum when I see it."

Dan wanted the ground to open and swallow him up. "It's a bunny suit. Worn by bunny girls. There's a kind of internal corset."

The woman smiled and handed him a ticket. "Well I'm sure you looked very nice in it. Tell Caroline it'll be ready Tuesday."

Dan walked out and felt his cheeks still burning. He looked back and saw the old woman still chuckling to herself. He jumped in the back of the car and handed the ticket to the driver.

The last 24 hours had been humiliating enough without him being the author of his latest embarrassment. He made the train, found a seat and started the journey home. He put his hand in his pocket and started surreptitiously stroking the silky fabric of his new French Knickers through his jeans. It felt lovely.

Again, at the hands of Caroline there had been shame humiliation and excitement. He hated it and he loved it. And he decided there and then, he couldn't wait till he could do it again


12