Jennifers Predicament

Story Info
Wifes brother in law comes to stay.
2k words
3.69
42.2k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First chapter in what could be many depending on how it is received, my first time writing and all characters are fictional except of course for my wife, she is just as described. I would like to give thanks to Jenny (not my wife) for co editing this with me, without her this would not have been possible, I'm very grateful to you.

Liam Kelly sat in his favourite chair, sipping a whiskey sour & watching the news in his Belfast home. Through the open-plan living room & kitchen, he saw his two children, John & Olivia, packing their bags for university. John, almost 20, had already spent a year at uni, but for 18-year-old Olivia, it would be her first foray into the big bad world.

Liam sat back and admired the two mini-adults he had created. John was captain of his local football team, 6ft tall & broad with mousy brown hair. Olivia was starting to look more like her mum every day, with her long blonde hair & blue eyes. He couldn't be more proud of his kids, and although the house would be very quiet without them, he was looking forward to spending extra quality time with his wife.

As those thoughts were running through his head, the front door opened and in walked Jennifer Kelly. At 5'7 with legs that seemed to stretch forever, long blonde hair & deep blue eyes, she was a vision of true beauty! Even now, at 38, his wife took his breath away every time he laid eyes on her.

Liam & Jennifer had met in school doing their A-levels. Liam knew how lucky he was to have landed a date with her; she was one of the most popular and pretty girls in school. Although Liam wasn't exactly a nerd, he knew he was punching above his weight when it came to Jennifer, something his friends constantly reminded him about. Jennifer slowly strode into the room, smiling at her husband; even wearing a plain white T-shirt, a pair of shorts & a pair of gardening gloves, she still looked like a goddess.

"That's all the plants deadheaded," she announced, "and just in time, too, as the weather is on the turn." The last few days of August were approaching, and autumn would soon follow after a scorching summer.

She kicked off the sandals she had been wearing and lay across her husband's lap so he could massage her feet. "So, what's the plan for the rest of the evening, honey?" Liam asked while kneading her feet.

"Well, I am beat," said Jennifer with eyes closed, enjoying one of her husband's excellent massages. "I'm going to have a long hot shower, then I'm thinking we order a pizza in and then tonight....." she dug her heel deep into her husband's groin as an evil grin spread across her face. "... I'm having THIS for dessert," and she ran her tongue across her lips to emphasise what she had in store for him. Sauntering up the stairs, Liam watched her ass sway as she climbed, thinking she could easily pass for a lady in her 20s thanks to the gym classes she took almost every day.

They were finished eating the pizza when the phone rang. Liam picked it up, and while Jennifer was unloading the dishwasher, she could hear him in deep discussion. Ten minutes later, he entered the kitchen.

"That was Matt. His building firm has a contract here in Belfast for two months, so he's coming from Dublin. He was going to stay in a cheap flat and was letting me know, so we could have a few beers some nights. I told him no brother of mine would be paying for a flat when we have four bedrooms, two of which will be vacant with the kids leaving. You don't mind if he stays here a couple of months, do you, Jenny?".

She smiled warmly at her husband. "Not at all; family comes first. There's no point in him paying for a flat when we have plenty of room here".

Matthew Robinson wasn't Liam's biological brother. When Liam was two, his dad left his mum & him. Two years later, his mum met another man with a toddler of his own, so Liam & his younger step-brother grew up together. They may not have been related by blood, but they were still very much family in each other's eyes!

That night as Jennifer strode out of her ensuite wearing just a tiny nightgown, Liam's eyes lit up. She slowly made her way under the covers, and her hand wandered down her husband's chest into his boxers.

She sat up & straddled him, grabbing his rigid cock. "Mmmm," she said, "somebody is pleased to see me!"

"How could I not be?" Liam asked, locking eyes with her. She slowly lifted her nightgown over her head to reveal an intoxicating figure still tanned from a hot summer and her glorious 34F boobs standing at attention. She may have been approaching the big 40, but five days a week at the gym ensured her body was in peak condition!

"So, big boy, are you going to drool at me all night or are you going to do something about it?" She whispered seductively.

With that comment, Liam grabbed her and threw her down, causing her to giggle as he climbed between her legs & slowly slid his hard cock deep into her wet pussy. Jennifer groaned approval as her husband started to saw his cock back & forth, then started to pick up the pace.

"Mmmm... that's it, baby, fuck me harder!" She wrapped her long legs around Liam's back as he started to pound her. After a few minutes of animalistic fucking, Jennifer screamed, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Your dick feels so good!" Those words sent Liam over the edge, roaring as he sent his cum shooting deep inside his wife's pussy.

As they lay there catching their breath, Liam spoke first. "That was great! With Matthew arriving tomorrow, who knows when we will get to do that again?".

Jennifer lifted herself onto her elbows & shot her husband a dirty look. "I'm not staying celibate just because your brother is here. I will have this cock in me anytime I need it, thank you very much," and as she said that, she gripped his member & slowly began to clean it with her mouth before shooting her hubby a mischievous grin. "I don't care who hears me!"

The following evening when the doorbell rang, Olivia answered the door and exclaimed, "Uncle Matt, it's so good to see you!" As she threw her arms around him.

"Good to see you too, Liv!" Matt said, before high-fiving his nephew John, "There's the boss!" He strode over to Jennifer & lifted her into the air before twirling her around.

"How are you doing, Jen?" He asked before setting her down. "You're looking as good as ever."

"Why, thank you!" Said Jennifer. "You're not looking too shabby yourself. I've made your favourite meal to welcome you: tuna pasta bake. It should be ready in 20 minutes".

"Perfect," replied Matt. "That gives me time to unpack. Where's that brother of mine so he can give me a hand?".

"He's in the garage watching football; why don't you unpack later and have a beer with him first?"

"Sounds like a plan, Jen," Matt said as he grabbed two beers from the fridge & walked out towards the garage.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Matt & Liam unpacked his cases in the spare room & everyone watched a movie before retiring to bed.

The next day Jennifer & her daughter were out shopping for final bits & pieces for her move to

university. On the way home, Olivia asked to be dropped off at her friend Angela's house; by the time Jennifer got home, it was 5:45 pm. She had planned to meet her friend Mia at the gym for a spin class, but Mia had texted saying she was ill, so Jen decided not to go alone.

Upon arriving home, she saw her husband's car sitting in the drive and chuckled to herself; Monday, poker night, was the one night he never came home late. When she entered the house, she heard the ensuite shower running and thought she would surprise her husband while trying to coerce him into cancelling his poker plans.

She entered their bedroom & removed her jogging pants, tank top & black underwear. Jennifer seductively entered the bathroom and flung open the shower doors shouting, "Hey, sexy!"

Almost as soon as the words left her mouth, she screamed in horror, realising it was not Liam but her brother-in-law Matt. She quickly threw one arm over her boobs and the other over her pussy as Matt turned slowly around, not bothering to cover himself. Matt's body was ripped, and as the water cascaded over him, Jennifer couldn't help but look down. She gasped when she noticed the monster between his legs; his cock was huge, easily the biggest one she had ever seen. It was around eight inches flaccid and as thick as a soda can. She quickly snapped out of her trance and, remembering she was still very naked, ran from the bathroom to the bedroom before Matthew could say anything.

Jennifer quickly threw on a t-shirt, pair of lounge shorts and a robe and went downstairs in a state of shock and embarrassment at what had transpired; not only had she seen her brother-in law naked, but she was caught staring at his massive member.

She heard the shower switch off & Matt rumbling around in his room before he came down & sat on the sofa. As Jennifer entered the living room, he held up his hands, "Okay, let me explain. First, I got home & Liam said he was leaving for his poker game and wouldn't be home until after eight, and you were going to the gym. I asked if I could use the ensuite as I prefer the more powerful water pressure." He looked genuinely concerned that he had caused this tension.

Jennifer shook her head. "No, Matt, it's my fault. I thought it was Liam, but I need to start remembering you're staying here too, so I'm sorry if I embarrassed you".

A smile spread across Matt's face as he replied, "Oh, I don't get embarrassed easily, don't worry," he laughed.

Jennifer, relieved that the situation had taken on a more lighthearted tone, laughed as well. "Yeah, I noticed," she said and started to walk to the kitchen when Matt called her back.

"So, are you going to show me now or later, Jen?".

Jennifer turned with a puzzled look on her face. "What do you mean?".

A large cheeky grin appeared on his face. "Well, I mean, you saw me; by the time I turned around, you were covered. I think it's only fair I get a showing too!"

Jennifer laughed out loud and said, "Oh! You think I'll strip off because I walked in on you in the shower?" She shook her head at the thought he would be so bold. "Nice try, mister," she added before turning to leave once more.

"No, you don't need to strip off. Flash me your boobs for five seconds; there's nobody else here, it will make us even, and that will be the end of it. It's not MY fault YOU walked in on me".

Jennifer contemplated it for a minute; it was her fault & this was a way to have it all put behind them. She slowly untied her robe with Matt staring deep into her eyes. Jennifer lifted the t-shirt, revealing two large gorgeous breasts with huge areolas and hard nipples resulting from a late summer cool breeze. She watched as Matt's eyes moved south from her eyes down to her tits and that she was being so naughty, so daring, in front of her brother-in-law caused her pussy to tingle.

"Jesus, Jen!" Matt exclaimed, breaking the silence causing Jennifer to pull down the shirt.

"You've seen them; now we are even." She stuck her tongue out at him & ran upstairs to have a cold shower.

Matt sat there & looked at the boner under his tracksuit bottoms. He had just seen the perfect breasts on his brother's wife, who was a true beauty.

He grabbed his cock hard as he closed his eyes & murmured, "I have to have her."

To be continued