All Comments on 'Jennifers Predicament'

by IrishLitFun

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't bother to continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok little weenie wonky !! Time to stop ur hormonal fantasy…get back to work or study!! Gotta get good boy grades there so that u can pass ur class !!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

First chapter in what could be many depending on how it is received,.

/

/

That and a lack of tags gets you one star

dont lie in your tags,

dont threaten to refuse to finish stories lest the audience not fail to properly kiss your ass,

and put the word CHAPTER in your titles if it is an episodic story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good beginning! Use tags.

4

MikeyBlue4MikeyBlue4over 1 year ago

Good first chapter. Hope you keep writing.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

I gave it a 2 star, because your word-level skills were very nicely correct. Having it ended so abruptly, on such an unbelievable scenario was a major let down. The title gave no clue it was to be a multi-part tale and the majority of us on Lit cannot be sure to see the coming issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the brother gets his ass kicked and throwing out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars only because I can see this is going to destroy a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start1

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

His step brother is a complete asshole, and his wife is a moron. Not a compelling start.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

In all this time, she’s never seen him or the way he peers at her?

Sorry but he’s not family because if he was, he wouldn’t be trying fuck his step brothers wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. don't continue your pathetic shit story.

Another one who watches too much porn to feed his brain.

Now the 8 inches are even flaccid.

Wow.

Go quickly we will jerk off.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Yay! Another of the hundreds of cuck and slut stories in the making! Please stop here and take up knitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a good start for your writing career. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope just another cuck story. If the wife cared for her husband she would have told him what happened and if the husband was a man he would beat the crap out tge brother. But you are obviously a new cuck writer and your story will play to the cuck crowd.

DonSilverDonSilverover 1 year ago

Great start Irish!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I don't read chapters where the author is so non-committed to their own work that they need positive feedback to finish their own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting story. I would say a nice starter ....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Good, but slow start. Need more, asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't. This nothing but SOSDD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really his brother so its okay

He was so much bigger just had to have it

i have been a great mother and wife, I deserve it

Either gEts cucked and suffers or Cue the Divorce attorney

Yada yada yada

Bomerang43Bomerang43over 1 year ago

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skip all the crap and just destroy the family now!

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

Please don't turn this into another fucking cuck story, it has the makings to be intertwining. Please don't fuck it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t bother. It will only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, keep going

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Nothing new here and somewhat predictable. Keep going if you come up with something new that doesn't follow either of the two scenarios - she fucks the BIL and they keep it secret, or she fucks the BIL and the husband finds out and loves it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This awhile brother is trouble, and the wife seems ripe for the taking. Maraigh an bastard. Keep telling your story, but don’t turn Jen into a cheap whore or make Liam a cuck. We need a story about a man who stands his ground and fights for his wife and family.

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 1 year ago

Unless you surprise the group this is the same story just a different person writing it my question is will the brother just rape then she turns into a slut or will we later find out she has always been a slut.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

my first time writing....nope it isn't. This IS a retread.

Its the usual idiotic by the numbers drivel by everyone who's sat through a nakedcravings class on how to deal with those repressed homosexual tendencies by writing a pathetic story.

Try another new name, though of course you'll do the same thing with that that you've always done.

alexmaksialexmaksiover 1 year ago

Amazing story with great beginning...please continue but with the same delicate telling... I fill like watching good Tinto brass movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next day Matt went out and got killed by a bus. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So somebody is about to get lucky, and somebody may not realize that his brother could become a threesome. Since they're not related it could be the start of a new branch of the family. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Well this starts off like so many stories on here. But will you continue down the road of so many, or will you throw a curve ball? I'm hoping for a curve, something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times does the same story have to be told? It's like re-inventing the wheel: It was great the first time. After that, not so much.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Show me a girl with 38F boobs and a flat stomach, toned arms & legs & ass and i will show you a unicorn. Any lass w/38F is a fat rolly polly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

You can't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decently written, but as-is, all you've done is tick a number of cliche-boxes: relative/friend comes to visit, has massive cock far larger than husband's, and then? In the usual LW story, they eventually screw (and it's almost always a revelatory experience for the wife, far and away the best sex/biggest orgasm(s) she's ever had) and either hubby remains clueless while the affair continues (it's almost never a one-off, as wife becomes addicted to sex better than she had ever imagined), or, ore often, hubby finds out and either storms off forever (BTB optional) or becomes a willing cuck.

.

Those have all been written a hundred times or more. You have writing skills, but can you take this in a new direction?

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 1 year ago

Pay not attention to the a*******s who gripe and insult and think that this category is only for monomgamous couples who are always faithful to each other or for revenge stories where the cheating woman suffers fates worse than death before she dies....even though the subtitle of the category literally says, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.) They get off on excoriating anyone who writes the "filth", since it's so horrible that they have to read the whole thing, S-L-O-W-L-Y. Some of them like to pretend it's a true story and predict the future of this completely fictional family. Watch how they gang up on me next for calling them out.

Then, please complete your story. :You have a college age young woman in the house, too, so maybe have each of them watch each other with Matt and use the knowledge to force silence on each other.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Your word crafting is quiet good. I do not understand or appreciate your suggestion to only continue if you like the responses. Just give it a chapter number (if you can't finish it in one stroke) and get on with it. You got a high number of comments so I assume you will go on...but not everyone reads every day on here and it will be hit or miss whether anyone can be here when you follow up.

Do ignore the ones who complain about cucking...they have their own private definition of the term but Lit.com recognizes it as meaning any guy whose wife gets sex elsewhere and their "Loving Wives" does refer to married women who fuck around. They get all huffy and cry 'no more cuck shit' but in fact they know what Loving Wives means and they just pretend to be offended. Keep 'em coming.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Odiouser is begging for even more cuck shit. Don’t listen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have made the characters so shallow and stupid that who cares if they fuck or not? I mean we know they gotta fuck or why write the story? The only drama will be the consequences, and that is either Fag Cuck Shit or some serious retribution and burn the bitch. And nothing you've written so far indicates you have anything new, original, or compelling to add to that tired worn plot. The brother in law fucks the wife, might as well knock her up too, right? It already sounds like a marriage that the wife has lost respect for, flashing her tits for a man she should now know is a selfish arrogant asshole. So why not become the whore in fact she apparently already is insider her head? Yeah, go ahead and astound us. And thanks in advance for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goooood. Go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odiouser, each time you comment you show your stupidity. Why do you even bother? It's not like authors give a shit about what you say. It's obvious you're a cuck, so why try so hard to let the whole world know you're one. As to story, who gives a rats ass if you continue or not. You're going to get my one star rating either way.

Lkin4frndsLkin4frndsover 1 year ago
Note to Public Comments

If you’re gonna leave constructive criticism do it in a nice way, what’s with all the venom in your comments. I don’t understand why people can’t be respectful to each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome start keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. We are sure that Matt's monster cock will soon be in his sister-in-law's pussy. Every woman deserves a big cock now and then.

Nice story, now we're going to read the next chapter!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Another giant dick? A hot wife? Who would have guessed? We know how this is going to go, you might as well stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrishLitFun@IrishLitFun
An Amateur who has never written stories before but having been a lit fan for many years thought I would give it a go Although my stories are purely fictional the main character in the stories, my wife Jennifer is based on her and she is as desribed in the story Chapter 3 h...