Jennifer's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay my white bitch, don't spill a fucking drop!" Paco says and Amos stands frozen and helpless as he watches the man's posture change and his breathing almost stop. He can't quite see his wife's face due to the man's powerful thigh, but he can sure as hell hear her swallowing and swallowing and swallowing.

Then her face is again visible and she's smiling. That is enough for Amos and he knows it. She will never be the same. He can never trust her either, so there is only one course that will work. He turns and quietly makes his way to his luxury SUV and drives off.

Jennifer washes his muscular back and then he does hers and they kiss off and on while showering. It is nothing like Jennifer could possibly imagine and the glow is all over her face until she sees the necklace and flowers on the counter. Amos saw it first, but also saw her husband in the mirror as she was cumming. Being agile, he was well prepared if the man raised the pistol, but what Amos saw was a different gun; the one in his pants. The man even touched himself as Amos dumped about 12 ropes of hot black seed down her throat. The man liked watching, so Amos gave him a show by eating the man's wife out in front of him. Fucking is domination, but sucking cock and pussy is just raw lust and damned if she didn't give up everything the preacher owned, including her pussy and mouth - two things that belong to the husband alone.

From this day forward, Paco owns this man's wife and if the man wants to see her naked, it will have to be with Paco's permission.

Jennifer's eyes fill with tears and then she looks at Paco for help. "He saw us, girl."

"What?" She is astonished, as her husband was in the Army and always brags about shooting heathens.

"He watched us for 10 minutes or more and got a woody in the process. I know the look. He liked watching you taking black cock."

"He saw us?" she asks and he sees her trying to figure out what to do.

"Hell yes, he saw us and he all but pulled out his little dick and played with it." Paco makes light of it grinning, but she's having none of it.

"Well, I'm scared and confused. Could you just go and let us work this out?" Jennifer is dressing rapidly and Paco laughs, knowing there is no danger and tugs on his trousers as he catches a last glimpse of her nakedness.

After an awkward silence, he leans in for a kiss, but she scurries away, mumbling and he knows she's too unsure of the future to care anything about him right now and he opens the front door to leave.

The last thing Paco saw in this life was the hole in the end of the black pistol.

The end

12