Jennifer's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was more of the same: Uncle Jimmy gawking at her on the beach. She managed to avoid him for most of the day though. Even at dinner, she was able to avoid him by sitting as far away as possible. She thought about telling her parents about his masturbating last night, but decided she didn't want to ruin the vacation. As long as he kept to himself, she would let it be.

While heading back that night after dinner, Jimmy walked behind Jennifer, watching the sexy sway of her wide hips, the delicious bounce of her buttocks, and the gleam of her long blonde hair. As they entered their room, Jennifer threw her iPhone on the bed, grabbed a t-shirt and her nightgown and walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

Jimmy sat down on the bed and looked forward to the second night alone in bed with his hot niece. 'She has such an amazing body,' he thought. He sat there, looking off into space, thinking of what he would do to her if he ever got the chance.

Then suddenly, her phone lit up. He heard the shower go on, picked up her phone and saw that her boyfriend had texted. He flicked the screen, and ... JACKPOT! Her phone wasn't locked! Hunching over it like a troll with a victim in its hands, he went straight to her pictures. Who knows what kinds of treasures are hidden there? As he searched through her albums, he gasped suddenly and his fingers froze. Breathing heavily, he tapped on the picture that caught his attention.

It was Jennifer in nothing but her panties. She was covering the tips of her perfect breasts with her fingertips and looking provocatively at the camera. The picture was obviously for her boyfriend. He scrolled through the rest of her pictures and videos, noticing there were more like it until he came to one he'd been hoping for... Jennifer was bending towards the camera with her beautiful ass in the air while pushing her naked breasts together, clearly showing off her whole body.

Looking at his young niece's beautiful body aroused him immediately. The picture had been taken months before as her breasts were smaller than now, but boy were they beautiful! 'So goddamn perky and round,' he thought. What a terrific body. Only a young woman could have a tight, toned little body like that with those curves and perfect tits. 'That boyfriend of hers is a lucky son of a bitch,' he thought.

As he heard the shower shut off, he decided to airdrop the pictures and video to his own iPhone along with all of her contacts and anything else of interest he could find. He was able to send every picture, video, text message and contact he could just before Jennifer walked out of the bathroom. He had time to close all the applications and throw the phone back to the spot where she'd dropped it. She was none the wiser. She should know better than to leave her phone unlocked. No passcode. What a fool!

His mind quickly concocted a plan on the fly since he clearly had quite a few very compromising things of hers in his possession, and she most certainly wouldn't want it to leak out. He sat relaxed, tapping and sliding a thick finger on the screen of his cell phone. Turning the volume all the way down, he alternated looking at pictures and videos of her and watching her graceful movement as she prepared herself for bed. He opened up his laptop, which was on the bedside table, clicked on the camera application to start recording and set it open back on the nightstand, aimed towards the bed. Long ago, he'd disabled the light above the screen showing the camera was on.

While she dried and brushed out her long blonde hair, he looked her over with an admiring yet calculating gaze, and wondered that she'd turned her body to face him. It gave him the chance to admire her wonderful body. Her hands worked the towel, causing her bra-less boobs to jiggle under the thin nightgown and t-shirt. He watched them sway and bounce as she brushed her hair. Her hard nipples created fascinating imprints on her clothes. She didn't wish to wear this nightgown in front of him, but she'd noticed that her t-shirt had bunched up around her waist the previous night, and she didn't want to expose her panties to him again so she'd doubled up with a t-shirt and nightgown.

She couldn't understand why her body was shaking with both excitement and revulsion. She reluctantly glanced in his direction and noticed he was intently watching her every movement with his small bloodshot eyes. She gave him a look of disgust and rolled her eyes. She noticed his fat hairy belly poking under a rolled up dingy white t-shirt and her eyes widened and lingered slightly on the enormous erection tenting his pants.

He couldn't care less what she thought of him or how much she despised him because he knew he had her. His phone was filled with compromising pictures and videos of her and he was even capturing video of her bouncing her tits at him at this moment. He selected and opened one of the pictures where she was practically nude.

"Say, Jennifer. I just came across a picture I like very much. Here, take a look," he said, thrusting the telephone towards her.

As he held the phone near her face, she stopped brushing her hair and leaned in to look. Just as she bent over, she paused. She knew better than to fall for his dirty tricks. She knew he'd try to get her to bend over so he could look down her nightgown. When she was younger she didn't know any better and inadvertently gave him peeks at her budding breasts, but not this time. 'You won't fool me again,' she thought. 'The only glimpse you'll ever get of my boobs is in your dreams.' She bunched her nightgown in her hand and pressed it tight to her body.

He watched her antics with a leering grin as she kept her cleavage out of his sight.

She carefully leaned over to look at his phone, she froze and her eyes widened in shock.

"H-how did you... w-where did you..." she stuttered and turned to see her iPhone on the bed.

How stupid could she have been! Of course that sleaze would go through her phone.

"You erase that and anything else you have immediately! You dirty disgusting pig!" she shouted reaching for his phone.

"Shhhh, I suggest you don't raise your voice at me, otherwise some of this stuff might find its way online," he said with a nasty smile. "Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... this stuff will be everywhere. I'll make sure of that... and I don't care if doing so gets me in trouble. I downloaded all your contacts too so what if I shared some of this stuff with all of them too?"

"By the way, your breasts look amazing in these pictures Jen... though I bet they're even more beautiful live and in person," he said as his eyes moved slowly down to her chest. She watched him lick his thick lips. Her sensitive nipples were hard as pebbles and making intriguing dents on her t-shirt and the thin material of her nightgown. She could feel them rub against the soft cotton.

Jennifer was frozen, stuck in this hotel room with her perverted uncle, and now this? How had this turned into her worst nightmare? He actually had something he could use against her.

"Please, please erase all that stuff," she pleaded. "It's private."

"Hmmm, I can do that, but you have to do something for me too, Jen," he whispered intently.

His hoarse whisper and intense expression left no doubt as to what he had in mind.

"No way, I won't do anything you ask. If I scream loud enough my parents will come running. My dad will kill you!" she threatened uncertainly. "I'll tell them what you did and you can sleep outside! Or better yet, you can go to jail!"

"I don't think so. I figured you'd try something like that so I set up an app that will post something on every platform I chose. I even had a chance to tag some of your friends... and look," he held the phone out so she could see the red button plain on the screen, "all I have to do is touch that button."

"I wonder how your all your friends will respond?" he asked smugly, holding his thick forefinger over the button. "So go ahead and scream your head off. Just be ready to deal with the consequences."

She stared at him, her teary eyes filled with hatred, loathing, contempt... and resignation.

"I've wondering how big those breasts of yours are, Jennifer. They look mighty fine... so damn big and firm," he said, licking his thick lips again.

Her whole body quivered with fear. She was repulsed by her fat, old, disgusting uncle and the threats he'd made, and now hearing him talk about her breasts made him even more repulsive, if that was even possible. She felt that familiar shiver down her spine and felt her body flush with heat. She didn't understand what was happening with her body.

"Please don't go there, Just don..."

"Shut it and tell me how big your tits are. What size bra do you wear?" he barked at her harshly, making her draw back.

Jennifer met his eyes fearfully.

"I guess they're 34E, or maybe F. I don't really know. They kinda grew recently," she mumbled.

"Hmmm, they sure look nice on you, you know. I've been admiring you for quite some time now Jen. Seeing you develop into a young woman gives me such a thrill... and a very stiff cock... he, he... see?"

As he said this he pulled the bed sheet down to show his obscene erection straining against dingy underwear.

'Doesn't his wife wash his clothes?' she thought abstractedly to herself.

She watched wide-eyed as he reached inside his underwear and pulled out his erect penis. She couldn't help but stare at it, disgust battling excitement, as he pointed it at her. It was long, very thick and surrounded by a thick patch of bristly gray pubic hair... she hated that she made the comparison, but it was longer and thicker than her boyfriend's. The rapid beat of his heart made it throb up and down before her shocked eyes. She couldn't tear her eyes away. She gasped as she watched him reach down with a large callused hand to draw his foreskin down over his cock's purple mushroom head.

"You are such a disgusting pig! I despise you!" she hissed at him, though her fear took away the power of her words.

"Shhhh. Last warning, otherwise everyone online will get a big surprise in a few seconds," he threatened harshly.

She knew this hideous old man had every intention of keeping his word. Jennifer knew she was defeated. He had full control of the situation and she knew he wouldn't change his mind. Jimmy saw her shoulders drop in defeat, the fire in her eyes dimmed and faded, she had given up. His own eyes lit up and his smile became even wider, showing stained yellow teeth.

"I promise you won't regret this, Jennifer," he said reaching for her. "You're about to have the time of your life."

"Now, show me what a big girl are. Time for you to stop teasing me and show your Uncle Jimmy the charms under those clothes," he said excitedly. "And you better not hold back or disappoint me or things will go very bad for you."

Tears welled in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

She'd always enjoyed teasing him, tormenting him. She'd always believed the only thing that made his lustful gaze and perverted actions bearable was the knowledge that she could tease him all she wanted and he'd never be able to do anything about it. Or so she thought. Now her uncle had found a way to blackmail her. He'd turned the tables in his favor.

She stood slowly and took hold of the thin shoulder straps of her nightgown and slid them off her lean shoulders then reached down and drew the t-shirt over her head. He stared lustfully at her golden skin. He watched her rounded breasts bounce and admired her hardened rosebud nipples as Jennifer stood before him wearing only a pair of pink panties. Neither of them could see her panty's gusset was damp with her juices.

Jimmy licked his lips and wrapped his hand around his hard smelly cock right in front of her. Looking at the perfect teenage body before him was better than winning the lottery, he figured. Jennifer was tanned all over, 'she must go to a tanning studio regularly or lay out topless to get such a perfect all-body tan,' he thought.

Her firm, toned body was flawless. Her amazing flat tummy and tiny waist made the two round treasures above seem even bigger. Jennifer's tits were perfect. They were big, but because of her slim frame they appeared even bigger. They perched proudly high on her chest without sag with pink half-dollar sized areola topped with darker pink nipples. They were the kind of boobs only a young woman could possess... perfectly formed, defying gravity.

She stood transfixed for a split second then quickly tried to cover her breasts with her slim arms and crossed her legs so he couldn't look at her panties.

"Come closer. Come to your Uncle Jimmy my beautiful nymph," he said, his clenching and unclenching hands reaching out to her. He was literally and figuratively drooling.

Eyes downcast, Jennifer slowly obeyed. She took several small steps forward and stopped about three feet from him. He leaned forward, took her wrists in large strong hands and pulled her arms down to her sides. Her breathing was fast and ragged. A mixture of fear, excitement, humiliation, disgust and curiosity made her body tremble. She tried to cover her breasts again but he held her arms in a powerful grip and kept them down at her sides.

"Ooh Jennifer, this is gonna be a wonderful week. Look at you... your perfect body was made just for me, wasn't it?" He asked, staring lustfully at her magnificent body.

Jimmy grasped his young niece by her wide rounded hips and pulled her close to him. Her soft warm skin and clean feminine scent nearly made him lose control.

"My God! Look at those boobs. Your aunt's tits are pretty nice, but they're absolutely nothing compared to yours. So amazingly firm and round... ooh, I've wanted to touch them for so long... I jerked myself off thinking about them so many times over the years."

"P-please, don't do this! Please don't touch me and I won't tell anyone what you've done. Please just don't do this!" Jennifer wailed.

But Jimmy was beyond reason as he brought his big thick hands up to his niece's firm chest.

He took both her breasts in his hands, kneading them roughly, making her squirm at the rough treatment. They were both breathing heavily, he was practically drooling as he mauled his teenage niece and she tried vainly to push his grasping hands off her body, squirming at the unexpected and unwelcome pleasure.

"Ooh yes, so firm but also so very soft... your tits are so perfect," he said, his lust-filled eyes absorbing every detail as he continued to fondle her firm young flesh. He finally managed to get a hold of himself and stopped being rough and aggressive with his niece's magnificent tits. He changed tactics and began caressing her softly, gently tweaking her now cherry-red nipples. He ran his fingers softly and teasingly over her delicate skin. The combination of his hard callused hands and his soft touch drew goosebumps all over her body, she felt the fine hairs on her spine stand up.

He noticed her body's reaction and gaped in wonder at how her large round tits fit so perfectly in his large sweaty hands.

Jennifer had only had sex with her boyfriend once and didn't have the experience or willpower to deal with her body's reaction to her uncle's touch. His large hands were warm, dry and heavily callused. Their touch both repelled and excited her. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and pushed breasts into his hands, completely unaware of what her body was doing.

He rolled her hard little nipples between his fingers. Gripping the teen's boobs firmly, he turned her and pushed her onto the bed. She opened her eyes and watched, detached, as her disgusting uncle's hands aroused and excited her.

He quickly took off his own sweat-stained undershirt and patted his fat hairy paunch. Jennifer quickly closed her eyes, trying to ignore his hideous bloated body. He crawled closer to her and she felt his hard cock slide up her long tanned thigh, leaving a slimy trail of precum on her soft skin.

"Please go away! Don't..." she pleaded quietly, still confused by her body's reaction to his touch.

He looked in a trance as he ran eager grasping hands all over his niece's hot young body. Her perky breasts didn't sag one bit. She opened her eyes and watched his fat ugly face draw close to her body. She was overcome by revulsion and an excitement so intense and consuming that she could not deny. She shook like a leaf at the conflict going on inside her.

"It's time for me to taste those wonderful young boobs of yours. Let your Uncle Jimmy enjoy his niece's precious tits. I deserve it after all these years," he whispered huskily. She shivered as his hot stinking breath washed over her chest.

His head leaned over her and he slowly opened his stinking mouth, his thick lips sucked in Jennifer's nipple and areola. She felt his thick tongue teasingly flick her nipple and her body arched towards him as his wet tongue ran soft concentric circles around and on her areola.

She felt his hard cock rub against her as he thrust his hips forwards. His cockhead left a slimy trail of precum on her panties and on her toned leg. She felt his hairy balls come to rest on her flawless thigh and made no attempt to move away.

He flicked the tip of his tongue on a hard nipple and slurped on her soft skin, biting teasingly onto the teen's round pliant breasts.

He took her cherry-red nipple between his lips and sucked ferociously on the delicate nub while his hands kneaded the soft pliant flesh, his fingers dug deeply then released and he felt her tits revert to their original perfect shape. She moaned softly as he caressed her and tried not to make a sound. Her parents were in the next room.

She squirmed, disgust and pleasure battled for dominance in her foggy brain, and lifted her delicate hands to clutch at his thick hairy shoulders, trying to draw him closer to her then push him away when she realized what she was doing. The sound of the old man's oral assault on the lovely teenage girls' breasts filled the room... distinct squelching, sucking and wet kissing sounds. At one point she stopped trying to push him away and could only mew and whine at the pleasure.

Slowly, he hooked his thumbs under the elastic waistband of her snug panties. He expected her to resist, but smiled to himself when she lifted her hips to help him. He rolled the pink panties down her legs, exposing a sparse, well-trimmed triangle of blonde pubic hair just above her flushed red pussy. It was the only place on her body with tan lines. He kissed and licked his way down her smooth undulating belly and thrust his tongue deep in her bellybutton. He kissed the soft, warm skin of her stomach before tonguing her bellybutton again. He dragged his tongue lightly in wet circles around her nipples, bellybutton and the edges of her pubic area, enjoying the sight of her body's reaction to his tongue. As he worked his way down her body, she had instinctively spread her slim legs wide and drew her heels towards her butt. The hot breath on her sensitive skin was driving her crazy.

Seeing her spread her knees wide and offer her pussy to him consumed him with a savage lust. She opened her eyes to see his head dip down to that exciting junction between her widely-splayed legs.

First, he kissed her labia which it was pink and flushed, before he plowed his tongue deep between her inner lips into her dripping snatch, greatly enjoying the taste of her wetness. He pulled back and again licked her flushed nether lips and then her inner lips as he made his way up to her little nub of pleasure. He flicked her clit, which was poking out from its little hood, before sucking, licking, and blowing his hot breath on it. Jennifer went wild, gripping the bed sheet in white-knuckled hands, squirming and gyrating her hips as the old man ate her out expertly.