Jennifer's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her firm ass cheeks in his hands, kneading them and used them to bring her now willing pussy up to his mouth to be devoured.

She looked down to see her hideous uncle's fat balding head and his ugly face pushed tight to the juncture between her legs... kissing, licking, sucking and putting his nasty hands familiarly on the most private and sensitive parts of her body. She then saw him move further down and felt him lift her ass up, spread her firm cheeks and line his mouth up with her sphincter. He began to tongue her hot little hole. He moved one of his hands from her ass so he could play with her clit as he licked her clenching and unclenching sphincter.

Any semblance or resistance was gone. She couldn't deny the pleasure. She felt wetness from her tight young pussy drip down, adding her own sweet juices to the old man's tongue assault on her tight asshole. She couldn't seem to control her body's reaction to his touch. Her mind was lost in a fog of uncontainable lust.

"Oh my God! Uncle Jimmy!" she wailed as he alternated licking and playing with her clit and tonguing her asshole.

It was as if a lightning exploded deep inside her. Her body arched, her legs scissored and lights flashed and faded before her eyes as the first and most intense orgasm of her young life ripped through her body.

Her muscles tensed, her breath rasped in her throat and she felt her heart race a million miles a minute. Her hands clutched at his thin hair, her toes curled tightly and muscle spasms shook her arms, thighs and belly.

He knew she was coming when he heard her cry out his name, her womanly scent changed and the wetness coming from her pussy flowed into his mouth. He saw her beautiful pussy turn dark red and her swollen clit seemed to take cover under its fleshy hood to avoid stimulation. Her body quivered and shook, her hands grasped his head and pushed it into her pussy, her hips gyrated and thrust at his face, and he looked up to see her staring down at him with her mouth open and her full lips quivering in an O of pleasure.

A crazed almost bestial expression of lust had transformed her lovely face, but she retained every ounce of her beauty.

She was on cloud nine, her body quivered and shook as wave after wave of smaller orgasms continued to delight her. After nearly a minute, he felt her push him away and took his tongue and fingers off her body. Her clit would be hyper sensitive. He knew she needed time to wind down.

Jennifer felt her uncle shift around on the bed and felt his body close to her. When she opened her eyes, she saw him kneeling between her legs, holding his large angry cock, aiming it dangerously at her pulsing gasping pussy. Her gyrating hips and unresisting body gave away her desire. She was so incredibly aroused. She wanted him desperately inside her!

"Please, please, please... please," she begged in an intense whisper. Her eyes were narrowed and her face clenched tight with lust.

She watched him edge close and felt his great cock throb as it rested on her belly while her throbbing red labia appeared to kiss his big hairy balls. She thrilled at the feel of his hard throbbing cock on her belly. She delighted in its length and girth and couldn't take her eyes off the large purple head pulsating on her sweaty skin. Her body demanded he plunge his thick cock deep inside her. She wanted that thick cock. She wanted him... frantically. She couldn't deny her body's demand.

Somehow, she made herself snap out of the euphoria induced by the multiple mind-numbing orgasms and tucked her desire to be filled by him deep inside.

"No! Wait! Uncle Jimmy, no, I didn't mean that. You've had your fun... please let me go now. I beg you... noooo!"

Jimmy looked deep into her scared blue eyes and slowly drew his hips back until the bulbous purple head of his circumcised cock was at the entrance to her flushed pussy. He rubbed the rubbery cockhead between the girl's red and swollen pussy lips he had just drooled all over. She stared into his bloodshot brown eyes and knew what was about to happen.

Her momentary clarity faded and all resistance disappeared at the sight of the disgusting old man's crazed and lust-filled eyes. She her spread her legs wide and raised her hips towards him, giving his thick tool easier access to her sweet young pussy.

Devouring every inch of his niece's tight, naked, sweat-drenched body with his perverted old eyes, Uncle Jimmy held his cock at the blazing hot entrance of her sweet young pussy and slowly thrust forward.

"I've dreamed of this moment for years my sweet little Jennifer... you're mine now. You're MINE now! Do you hear me? MINE ALONE!" he hissed at her passionately.

With those last few words, he pushed his raging-hard cock into Jennifer's tight cunt until he felt the bulbous purple head suddenly pop inside her. He stopped, giving her body time to adjust to his girth. She was wet and ready for him, but so tight he had to pull back and then again push back into her. He pushed his cock in an inch then drew almost all the way out, pushed in further then drew out and kept doing so enjoying the way she hunched to meet his every thrust. He did it more than a dozen times, sinking deeper into her with every slow penetrating thrust. He smiled as she thrust her own pelvis up to meet him. Her tightly-clasping pussy felt as soft as a velvet glove and as tight as a vice.

Once he was fully inside her, he held still for several minutes to give her a chance to adjust to both the length and girth of his cock, and then he looked deep into her glazed sapphire eyes and started to hammer her like a madman, pounding powerfully into the sexy teenager. Every thrust seemed to make him more crazed by the second.

"Yes, yes... yes... you are so tight Jennifer... so fucking tight... you're so fucking hot! You feel so good," he grunted as he thrust mercilessly into her.

Jennifer's head was thrown back, her eyes were tightly-closed, and the muscles of her neck were as tense as corded ropes as he thrust demandingly into her.

The bed thumped against the wall as he pounded his rock-hard cock in the teenager's tightly grasping cunt. Softly at first, then picking up speed until the pounding was loud and constant. On the other side of the wall, in the next room, Jennifer's parents tried to sleep, but the thumping on the wall kept them up.

"You hear that honey?" Jennifer's father asked his wife smugly. "Sounds like a lucky couple is having a good time, huh? Weird though... almost sounds like it's coming from Jimmy and Jennifer's room."

"Of course it's not," his wife answered dismissively. "I think it's coming from the floor above us."

"Well, I think they've got the right idea, honey" Jennifer's father said suggestively.

His wife looked at him, sighed resignedly, lifted her nightgown and spread her legs. Jennifer's father took the hint and climbed on top. He was done less than five minutes later, leaving her unsatisfied. They cleaned themselves up and prepared to go to sleep. The banging was still a steady rhythm. It hadn't let up, slowed or sped up the whole time they'd had sex and it didn't sound like it was going to either.

"They must be newlyweds or something," Jennifer's mom said enviously, glancing meaningfully at her husband. "That man has a lot of energy."

"Well, I'll give him a run for his money tomorrow night, okay," her husband replied good-naturedly. "Good night, honey."

With that, they rolled over and drifted off to sleep while their 18-year-old daughter was being savagely fucked by her hideous old uncle only inches away. Were they to see what was happening on the other side of the wall, however, they would have seen a willing, eager participant, rather than a young woman being sexually assaulted.

The fat perverted old man ravaged Jennifer's young body, fucking her in a steady rhythm as if there was no tomorrow.

He'd wanted her for years, and now she was finally his and his only, if only for this moment. He was grinding his fat hairy body into her smooth toned frame, kneading her full breasts while plowing his long thick cock deep into her young womb. He knew this was probably his only chance to have her so he wasn't going to hold anything back.

The thought of his wife sleeping just across the hall and the teen's parents on the other side of the wall excited him even more. He would have sex with his handsome wife AND he would have a firm teenage girl as well? 'I've hit the goddam jackpot,' he thought.

He grasped Jennifer's ankles, put her legs on his shoulders and pounded her deeper into the mattress, feeling a familiar tingle at the base of his swollen balls. He knew the orgasm to beat all orgasms was looming... though not yet. Since he had jacked off so much the past couple days - combined with all the medicine he was on to manage his many ailments -- his stamina was off the charts.

He pushed her legs high into the air and laid his fat hairy belly on her toned tummy. Her legs tensed and relaxed as he pounded her tight pussy mercilessly. Her teen tits, despite their firmness, shook and quivered violently with the power of his thrusts.

Jennifer couldn't deny she was enjoying the experience. She was getting fucked... and well...

The sight of her fat hideous old uncle had repelled her at first, but now the sight of him rutting like a pig on top of her drove her to a frenzy of lust. With her eyes half-closed, her mind was lost in a haze of desire. They opened wide when her uncle put a hand behind her sweaty neck, drew her to him and forced his thick wet tongue into her mouth. For a split second, she tried to draw back and resist, then she responded passionately and unreservedly, her mouth opened and her tongue thrust to meet his.

Uncle Jimmy and Jennifer kissed passionately as the hairy old man his cock like a jackhammer deep into her tight willing young pussy.

"Hmmmppfff, hmmmm... hmpppff..." Jennifer could only make muffled sounds as she tried to escape the old man's filthy lip lock to catch her breath. She snapped her face to the side and breathed in deep ragged gasps of air. Uncle Jimmy was too euphoric to care that she'd broken their soul-deep kiss, but his own eyes widened with surprise as she drew him to her and kissed him passionately of her own free will.

"Oh SHIT! Yes, yes, yes! Thank you god!" he said as broke their kiss to come up for breath himself. He smiled down at her beautiful young face. Her burning blue eyes were open and her expression was a mixture of savage joy and pleasure. Her long blonde hair was tangled and wet with their combined sweat and fluids, but she looked like a goddess.

"Your pussy feels so good, and it's all mine!" he bellowed as he pummeled into her mercilessly.

"Ugghh... ughhh... uggghh... it's y-yours... it's yours... ugghh... I hate you... you're a disgusting pervert!" she gasped as she gripped a fat pimpled ass cheek with one hand and drew his face down to her with the other for another soul-rending kiss. She then shifted both hands to his ass, clawed him and tried to force him deeper into her. She was coming... again. This orgasm, as the first he'd given her though not as intense, was followed by a trembling series of others.

With her legs on his shoulders, his hands gripped her ass and he lifted her completely off the bed. He pounded into her even harder, pushing her down as she thrust up, making the bed springs squeak louder and thump against the wall harder. He had so much adrenaline and was in such a frenzy of lust that he was able to fuck her ferociously without pause, which otherwise would have been impossible because of his obesity and poor physical condition.

"Mmmmm... Oh yes... you're so fuckin' mine... all mine... look at your tits shake... so fuckin' lovely... "

Jennifer couldn't believe how much she was enjoying her disgusting uncle's thick cock and the hard pounding he was giving her. At one point she would have wanted it to end because he disgusted her and for fear of waking up her parents, but that point was long past. Now, she was beyond caring. Now, her brain was in a thick fog of lust while he fucked her hard and fast. She didn't care the bed's headboard was slamming loudly against the wall separating their room from her parents' room. All thought of waking them, all thought of disturbing them, all thought of anything had gone right out the window, drowned by the feel of the long thick cock sliding into her depths. Their mingling cries of passion were unrestrained.

"C'mon then you sick, dirty pervert... ugghhh... fuck me... fuck me.. fuck me hard! Cum in my tight little pussy Uncle Jimmy!" she demanded passionately as she thrust her hips to meet his plunging cock. Up and down, up and down, and up and down again, she thrust to meet him, squeezing his rampaging cock with her slickly wet young pussy. It was too much for the old man to handle.

He bellowed like an ox as jet after jet of thick white cum exploded from his cock deep inside his niece's tightly grasping pussy. He took both of her breasts, pushed the fleshy mounds together, creating the perfect cleavage, and buried his face in Jennifer's firm teenage chest as he continued to send what seemed to her as searing hot jets of cum deep inside her. He then grasped her neck fiercely again and drew her mouth to his and kissed her passionately again. He wanted to squeeze every bit of pleasure out of her while he still could.

She had come with him. The strong muscles of her young pussy contracted powerfully around his thick hard cock. Her hands had clutched and clawed his hairy back as she met him thrust for thrust. She had given herself completely to him. She responded eagerly as he drew her to him for a passionate kiss when he exploded inside her. That soul-rending kiss, the feel of his large manhood pulsing cum deep inside her, the stimulation of his pubic area rubbing her sensitive swollen clit, his large hands pulling her rock-hard nipples, the wrongness of having sex with her own uncle, all combined to drive her over the edge to the second most amazing orgasm she'd ever had, or knew she could have. As the ones before, this orgasm was followed by many small, gradual orgasms that edged and flowed, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Sex with her boyfriend had been nothing like this. This was beyond mind-blowing! Sex with her boyfriend was a five minute ordeal where he'd paw at her tits, slip on a rubber (she wouldn't have sex with him without one), roll her panties off, thrust his dick inside her, bounce on top of her about 30 seconds, cum and then roll off, then he'd repeat it five minutes later. Before Uncle Jimmy she'd never had an orgasm before. She'd never known it could be like this.

She squirmed and writhed beneath him, moaning loudly as their sexual organs did what they were designed to do. They slowly came down and eased back into reality. He stayed on top of her, enjoying the feel of her soft young feminine body beneath him.

After a few minutes, he pulled his flaccid cock out of her, rolled ponderously to the side and lay panting, looking completely satisfied and exhausted. He leaned towards her and chewed softly on one of her perky nipples while a steady flood of his cum leaked out of her still-pulsating pussy to soil the sheets. Finally, he'd screwed his sexy niece after years of lusting and masturbating to fantasies of her. He had made her submit her beautiful young body for his pleasure. In the end he had shown her what pleasure was and she had come willingly.

Jennifer felt a surprising emptiness when her uncle's cock slowly deflated and pulled out of her sopping pussy. She felt empty. He had fit her so perfectly it had felt as if they were made for each other, her depth and his length and girth. Her boyfriend's dick wasn't small or thin but it hadn't fit inside her like her uncle's did.

They lay side by side panting, their sweaty arms, legs and hips touching, neither one of them seemed to want to move away from the other. After a few minutes, Jennifer heard her uncle start to snore.

At that specific moment, she was extremely relaxed and felt a sense that all was right with the world. She'd never felt closer to anyone than she did to her Uncle Jimmy.

She turned her head to look at him. 'He's not that ugly,' she thought.

'No... he is ugly. He is very ugly,' but it didn't disgust or repel her anymore, at least not at that moment.

'Ugh... what's wrong with me?!' she thought despairingly after the post coital euphoria had dissipated and her mind cleared. She edged away from her uncle, climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a cold shower.

After getting dressed, she rooted around the room for the thermostat, lowered the AC as low as it would go and tried lying on the floor, but it was too uncomfortable. She got on the bed, scooched as far away from him as she could and curled into a ball. She was physically exhausted and, though her mind was going a million miles a minute, she felt very relaxed. She didn't have the experience to know that her body was sexually sated. As she lay thinking, she felt her body heat up with arousal again as she recalled the events of the last hour.

Had that been just an hour, she asked herself. She looked at the clock. It had been closer to two.

She felt shame and consternation at her body's reaction to his assault and couldn't recall at what point she went from resisting blackmailed assault victim to willing and eager participant. Who would have thought that all her teasing since she'd reached puberty at age 12 would eventually lead to this? Even back then, she was aware that her Uncle Jimmy stared at her inappropriately. She didn't understand it, but instinctively knew what he wanted and offered him teasing glimpses of her charms. She'd wear tight revealing clothes when she knew he'd be around. She'd stand close to him and act indignant and disgusted when he touched her, but she'd always felt a confusing tingle deep inside, her heartbeat would speed up and she'd feel butterflies in her stomach. She always acted disgusted and creeped out by him.

'Did he creep me out? Does he creep me out now? After everything we just did, do I really think he's disgusting? My God, it all felt so good!'

She turned to look at him as he lay snoring loudly on his back

He was so ugly! He looked like a hideous troll. Thick lips. Wide mouth. Crooked yellow teeth. Rancid breath. At least three chins. Small piggish brown eyes. The top of his head was bald and spotted. He'd grown the thin hair on one side of his head long enough to comb over his bald pate. His body wasn't any better. He was short, squat and fat. His hands and feet were large. His large round belly drooped down. His body was covered with thick gray hair, almost like a pelt and he had horribly bad body odor.

'No," she admitted to herself. 'He doesn't creep me out and he's not disgusting to me. Not after tonight.'

She forced herself to look down at his penis as it rested, soft and worm-like on his leg, amazed at the pleasure it had given her.

Knowing there was more yet to come; she turned away from him, stretched out, drew the blankets around herself and fell into an exhausted sleep.