Jennifer's Vibrator Education

Story Info
Jennifer's sexuality gets rebooted thanks to Joan.
2.7k words
4.51
17.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer knocked on her friend's front door.

It was a sunny summer morning and Joan's flowerbed looked very fresh and colorful.

The door opened.

"Jennifer! I was looking forward to seeing you. Come in. I've just put some water on for tea if you'd like."

Jennifer entered and Joan closed the door behind her.

"Thanks for coming by. There's just a few things I need to show you so that you're ready to watch the house next week and then we can sit and catch up".

Joan gave Jennifer the orientation she needed and then they gathered in the kitchen for a visit.

Joan said "The tea's ready. Would you like some? Or coffee? Or something stronger?" She gave Jennifer a wink. "You said your daughter was coming this week-end. Did she arrive?"

"Some tea would be great. Yes, Maddie arrived last night. She seems to be doing well."

"School's good? How old is she now, nineteen?"

"Yes, growing up. Maybe too much growing up."

Joan sat. "What do you mean? Too much how?"

"Well it's really very embarrassing. Maddie was unpacking for the weekend stay and I walked into her room just as she was placing a... well, a vibrator in her underwear drawer. I was so startled. I felt so stupid having walked in on her. Of course I just pretended not to see it. But it has really left me unsettled."

Joan put her hand on Jennifer's

Jennifer continued. "I'm really glad that I was planning to come over here because I know you're the perfect person for me to talk with about something like this."

"And why am I the perfect person?" Joan laughed.

Jennifer took a sip of tea, then continued.

"Because you're the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about her daughter using a vibrator. You'd probably give her tips on how to get the most from it. Whereas I'm still embarrassed over the whole incident."

"Well I understand why you're embarrassed. I mean I use a vibrator all the time, but even I might be a bit embarrassed to have someone watch me unpack it into my underwear drawer. And how is her underwear? I think it's important for a young woman to have quality underwear, right?"

Jennifer laughed. "I was staring so hard at the vibrator I didn't really notice her panties. But wait, what did you mean 'you use a vibrator all the time'? Really?"

"Oh god yes. And now I'm guessing that you're going to tell me that you don't. Really, Jennifer."

Jennifer looked at her friend. "Well yes. I'm going to tell you that I don't use a vibrator. Evidently based on my recent experience they seem to have become all the rage, and once again I've been left behind." She smiled at Joan. "I don't know anything about vibrators. I've never used one. I wouldn't even know where to get one. The internet I suppose. I really don't think I'm a vibrator kind of woman."

"Well let's find out! You've come to the right place to learn about vibrators. I have several and can give you a crash course."

Joan stood and took Jennifer by the hand.

"Come into my bedroom. A whole new world awaits you."

Jennifer pulled back. "Whoa, whoa. I'm not looking for a crash course on vibrators. Let's just finish our tea and I'll be on my way." She sat back down.

Joan put her hands on her hips. "Jennifer! I think this is an intervention. You cannot go on with your vibrator-ignorant lifestyle. Come with me."

Jennifer was very hesitant. This was exactly the kind of thing she would normally avoid. But... But maybe it was time to try being a little more like Joan. She turned to her friend. "All right. I might be interested. I don't know why I'm always the last person to try something." She stood. "Lead the way. But really, try not to show me things that make me uncomfortable."

Joan took her by the hand again. "Jennifer! I would never try and make you do something that you found uncomfortable." She looked back at Jennifer as she led her to the bedroom. "But I might try and help you become more comfortable with something you hadn't tried." She laughed and they both entered Joan's bedroom.

Joan slid open the bottom drawer of her dresser. From it she chose two vibrators. She closed the drawer and turned to Jennifer.

She held up one of the vibrators. "This is the one I usually use. She held the other out to Jennifer. "I think this is a good one for you to start with. Take it."

Jennifer took the vibrator and examined it. Its size and shape were roughly like a penis, but not graphically so. She turned a ring at the base and it began to vibrate. She immediately switched it back off. "Is that all there is to it?"

Joan laughed. "Pretty much. Turn the ring further and it vibrates more. Start slowly and go at your own pace. You'll find what you like best. Come on, try it."

Jennifer turned the ring trying different settings, and then turned it off again.

"No, I mean really, try it."

"Here? No. No. I might try it at home. Can I borrow it?"

"You can borrow it, but first let's give it a test run. Here, I'll go too." Joan unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off revealing her underwear. "Come on." She reached out and tried to unbutton Jennifer's pants.

Jennifer stepped back. "Whoa, wait a minute. I wasn't planning on getting undressed."

Joan sat back on the bed and turned her vibrator to a low setting. "Just take off your pants. Look, you can do it through your underwear." She closed her eyes and began rubbing the vibrator slowly between her legs against the crotch of her panties. "Mmmm. It feels good." She opened her eyes and looked at Jennifer, still arousing herself as she talked. "Come on. Are you just going to watch me? It's OK if that's what you want to do. I'm not going to stop 'tlll I come." She closed her eyes again and was now starting to squirm. She continued. "You'll have more fun if you take your pants off."

Jennifer hadn't expected this. She was standing here watching her friend masturbate. This was probably not a good idea. She should leave. This just wasn't something she had ever imagined doing.

But she kept watching.

Joan increased the setting on her vibrator and started to squirm more. "Fuck, this is so good. I think you watching me is turning me on." She turned off the vibrator. "I'm going to wait for you to catch up. COME ON. I'm really horny now". She reached out and started to unbutton Jennifer's pants.

To Joan's surprise, Jennifer let her. Joan pulled the zipper down. "Come on. Take them off".

Jennifer could smell Joan's arousal. She could see the wet spot on her friend's panties, and realized that her own pussy was getting wet. She took a breath and slid her pants down.

Joan turned the vibrator back on and touched it to Jennifer's panties. Jennifer jumped back a little, but then stepped forward and let Joan's vibrator massage her pussy. She was becoming aroused.

"Use yours". Joan resumed using her vibrator on herself.

Jennifer got on the bed and sat with her legs under her, but her knees spread apart. She turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and started lightly rubbing the front of her panties.

"That's' it." Joan said, "Be nice to your pussy. We'll just go slowly for a while."

Jennifer continued to use the vibrator now rubbing harder and starting to rock her hips back and forth.

"Mmmmmm Jennifer. Your hips think you're fucking. How does it feel?"

Jennifer didn't stop. "It feels nice. I haven't felt like this for a long time. It makes me want to do nasty things."

"Me too. I'm going to take my panties off, so don't freak out. You just do what you're comfortable with."

Joan stood and slid her underwear off. She unbuttoned her shirt and took it and her bra off. She then put the shirt back on, unbuttoned. She got back on the bed laying against her pillows. She spread her legs and started using the vibrator again. She stared at Jennifer. "So fucking good. Sometimes I lose a whole afternoon just fucking myself like this."

Jennifer looked at Joan and smiled. She took the vibrator and placed it inside her panties rubbing it directly on her opening. She then removed it and pulled her pantie's crotch aside allowing her to rub directly on her clit. "Yes, I want to come, but I don't want to stop."

"Let's take a break. Will you stay horny?" Joan got up from the bed.

Jennifer turned off her vibrator. "I feel like I want to stay permanently horny. My vagina is dripping like a faucet."

Joan reached her hand between Jennifer's legs and felt inside her panties. Jennifer jumped. "Joan!"

Joan smiled and kissed her own fingers. "I'm going to get us some wine."

Jennifer watched her friend's naked ass as she left the room

"What am I doing?" She asked herself. "I guess I'm getting drunk and fucking myself for a while." She answered.

Just then, her phone rang. She saw that the caller was her daughter.

"Hi Maddie. What's up?"

"Nothing. I just want to let you know that I'm going out for a while, but that I'm planning to stay for dinner. Is that all right?"

"Sure. I was hoping you'd stay".

Just then Joan returned with the wine and glasses and set them on the lamp table. Jennifer turned and mouthed 'My Daughter'. Joan nodded.

"What are you up to Mom?"

"Oh nothing. I'm having a glass of wine with Joan". Joan made a pantomime indicating that both of them were pant less.

"Oh. Wild-Joan huh? Well stay out of trouble." Both Joan and Jennifer made a face. "Well", Maddie continued, "maybe a little bit of trouble. It might do you good".

"What do you mean? Never mind. I'll probably be here a couple more hours, but I'll see you at dinner".

At this, Joan raised her eyebrows and grabbed Jennifer's panties. Jennifer tried to jump away without reacting on the phone.

"What's that Mom?"

Joan pulled Jennifer's panties to her knees. "Nothing. Nothing. I'll see you later."

"OK. Love you. And my love to Joanie. Bye"

Jennifer put her phone on the table and stepped out of her underwear.

Joan looked at her. "A couple hours huh? What shall we do with all that time?" She poured two glasses of white wine and handed one to Jennifer.

Jennifer took a deep gulp. "I've never had sex with one of my friends. I'm very surprised."

"Is that what we're doing? Having sex?" Joan's eyes sparkled.

"Well we're both standing here with pussies exposed. We've been masturbating together. I think that's sex. Is this something you usually do with your friends?"

Joan laughed. "Ha! Of course not. But I've done in with a few of them. Both men and women. Both married and single".

"Joanie!"

"I know. I'm really a very bad person. But just to remind you, I'm single, you're married".

Jennifer became serious. "Yes. I'm married, and I shouldn't be doing this with you. But, fuck! My sex life is shit and has been for a long time. I think it's my fault, so I haven't really wanted to address it. But today, well, I feel great. I want to do everything sexy. You make me so horny. I think maybe if I can get this excited it could help Paul and me get back on track."

Joanie nodded. "I'm just glad I can help." She turned on her vibrator and started massaging herself with it. "Welcome to Joanie's Marital Aid Center" she laughed.

Jennifer switched on her vibrator. She started sliding it between her legs while still standing.

"Switch" Joan said. She took her vibrator and slid it between Jennifer's legs, both still standing. Jennifer got the idea and slid her vibrator between Joan's legs. They both then took a step toward each other to make it easier. After briefly vibrating each other's pussy, Joan leaned in and kissed Jennifer.

Jennifer's head snapped back and she locked eyes with Joan. Joan smiled and moved in again for another kiss. Jennifer hesitated, then gave in and joined Joan's lips. Having met with success, Joan slipped her tongue into Jennifer's mouth. They both began kissing in earnest and increased the pace of rubbing each other's pussy with their vibrators.

Jennifer paused and took another drink of wine. Joan looked at her and admired how her friend looked naked. Her nipples were very hard and her face flushed. Joan took a sip of wine as well.

"OK. Position change!" Joan announced. She rolled onto the bed and onto her knees with her ass in the air. She started moving her vibrator in and out of her pussy from behind. "Sorry to be so graphic but you've gotten me really horny." Jennifer watched with fascination, but wasn't quite ready for something that advanced. Instead she lay on the bed beside Joan with her legs spread and started seriously to let the vibrator take her to an orgasm.

Both of them were lost in lust for a while. They glanced over at each other, tracking each other's progress. The hum of the vibrators grew louder as settings were increased, and both women grew more and more agitated as their bodies responded to the stimulation.

At roughly the same time they both climaxed. Joan yelled out, pulled her vibrator from her pussy, rolled over and collapsed on the bed.

Jennifer's yell was quieter and longer. "Fuck, Fuck! Fuck!"

They collapsed together on the bed, next to each other. Jennifer turned to Joan. "It's been so long since my pussy felt this good. But ouch. I'm not going to be able to walk normally the rest of today.

Joan bent over and kissed Jennifer's pussy. Then lay back beside her, both of them completely used up.

They lay there satisfied, smiling, for several minutes. Eventually, Jennifer broke the silence.

"So, I have to ask. Are you a lesbian?"

Joan laughed. "A lesbian! Am I a lesbian?" She stopped laughing and turned to look Jennifer in the eyes. "I'm a vagin-arian. I do things that make my pussy feel good. And I've found that both men and women can make my pussy feel very good indeed. But it's been a long time since someone turned me on as much as you have this afternoon. Just let me keep having fun with you and your pussy and you can call me anything you want."

"So what does that make me?" Jennifer asked with a smile.

Joan turned serious.

"I think you're someone who isn't ready to be a dried up prune. I think that your marriage may be working for you in some areas, but failing you in others. Sadly, you are now faced with a decision. Do you try and re-introduce sex into your marriage, or do you enjoy the newly-found sexy Jennifer with people outside the marriage?"

"I can tell you that I've never known anyone who could have an ongoing sex life outside of their marriage and still keep their marriage working. I'm sure it's been done, but probably only by very shallow or selfish people. And you're neither."

She continued. "So, I'm guessing we have only a few more fun afternoons like this in our future. I know you, and I know that 'Joanie's carefree fun life' is not for you. You're going to be responsible and either fix your marriage, or make a new start. And even a new start for you will mean only dating people with commitment potential. Although now I'm not so sure they will all have to be men." She winked.

"And good for you. I think either way there's pain in your future, but I think you're on your way to becoming more of the person you want to be.

Jennifer smiled at her with gratitude.

"And hey! We're not done yet. I think next time you come over I'll introduce you to the wonders of oral sex. I'll bet you've never even tried 69 with another woman, right?" She laughed.

Jennifer put her arms around Joan. "No I haven't tried 69 with another woman. Joanie, I'm very lucky to have a friend like you." She gave Joan a kiss.

But then continued "So what do you mean 'next time'? Show me how this '69' works. I'll be on the bottom first."