Jennifer's Walk of Shame, Epilogue

Story Info
A loose end turns into Jennifer's rear end.
2.2k words
4.25
29.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers

This story is fiction. The author does not condone these actions in real life. The characters are of age. Story features forced, reluctant, spanking, blowjob, mmf, and anal.

I wanted to try a short story for myself and came up with this epilogue to my first story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it. I didn't get to fuck dat sweet ass!" Dick whispers as he huddles next to Tom behind some junk car. The sweaty bums were hiding away from the cops. The cops didn't look very hard, one glance and done.

"So what Dick? You fucked her ass last night, member?" Tom said smugly as if he instantly daydreams of Jennifer's beautiful body again.

"Oh Yea, that's true..." Joining with his own daydreaming. "But the other thing. You didn' tell her we fucked her booty last night. You and I. Dicks in her butt. Last night. You didn't tell her." Tom has no reaction because he's lost in daydream mode jerking off already. "Well whatever fucker. Because that little sexy bitch dropped her ID card. Oh, ho ho, So now I'm going to get her ass." Dick waves the id card and wanks his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Jennifer takes a deep breath, raises her big chest and parts her lips. Then suddenly she starts sprinting. She's doing her morning run. Her crazy incident in the alley happened over a week ago to (and in) her ass. She did the runs to get back on her normal routine and stay in good shape.

She ran at nearby park within a mile from her apartment. It was a huge park and had a nice little river run through it. At one spot the river used to run under the street continuing onward in a side section of the park and no one really got close to there because the tunnelway under was gross. Graffiti lined the inside metal tunnel and more wild growth and some trash built up near it. People ignore this section of the park because it was gross. Troublemakers come here to smoke, drink, or jerk it. Jennifer wouldn't run too close to this spot of the park. It would lead off to a path near that tunnel, away from the main trail and park.

However, Jennifer wouldn't finish her run. As her bouncing body approached the stretch where she shortcuts away from the shady tunnel area under the bridge, Jennifer is suddenly tackled to the ground. It's a man; a homeless man. It's Dick, the homeless man from before in the alley! She recognizes him as she gathers herself and starts to get back up. She pats dust off her ass and Dick joins in on patting her ample butt.

"Hey! What the fuck do you want! Get off!" She pushed his shoulder trying to be brave. But this would not last long. Jennifer didn't have the stamina for bravery. Tom regained himself. He smirked at her. Then slowly reached into his pants and pulled it out. Her identification card. Jennifer's jaw dropped when she realized he had leverage on her. He had her attention now.

"Now whatever your name was, get the fuck over there! And let's finish this!" Dick points over to the shady tunnelway area, where the river turns into a tiny stream.

"Finish what? Give me my I.D back. Hey!" She tries to reach for it but misses. "Please. Ok, I'll pay money to get it back." Jennifer feeling uneasy.

"Well, your ass still owes me! The blue boys left me with blue balls after they chased us away. Away from your nice round butt cheeks. So let's go! Hurry the fuck up! It's hot damnit!" Dick fans himself while shoving Jennifer in the direction of her doom.

Jennifer reluctantly moves her feet walking towards the end of the park to get off the main trail. "Oh my goodness. What the fuck! What's going on? oh oh his hand is on my ass! Oh no! Oh no! Why me?!" Dick grabbed a butt cheek as they walk over but Jennifer would try to swipe it away. Dick would just go back to grabbing her behind.

Once closer to the shady area, Jennifer quickly notices that they're away from most line of sight with the rest of the park. The ground is mostly dirt and graffiti everywhere. The tunnelway is gated closed but apparently still open for dirty activity. Big trash items seem to have gathered here; next to the 'no dumping' sign. Jennifer notices a fridge, shopping cart, broken chairs, tires, and then one dirty office chair with a grinning dirty bum seated.

Jennifer sighs walking closer to him. She must get her ID back and without a doubt it's her fault she lost it. She figures she needs to get it back and if she does this quick enough it would be over soon. Well, at least I don't see any palettes this time, Jennifer thought. And my clothes aren't torn, she adds.

And with no delay, the bum pulls out his semi-erect cock and tells Jennifer to get to it. The trepid jogger walks up. She spits in her hand to wet his cock. Oh fuck here I go again, Jennifer thinks as she bends at the waist to suck off this homeless man...again. After gliding her tongue on it, she spits out the dirty taste and goes back to sucking. The dick tasted somewhat better to her now. Jennifer feels Dick's dirty hand run into her hair and then slam her back and forth onto his swollen cock. Now face fucking big-eyed Jennifer, her loud desperate swallowing sounds mixes in with bird's chirping in the park.

Minutes go by, Jennifer reluctantly slurps on a homeless man's dick. She's humiliated to be doing this in the morning. She just wants to finish him off and get her ID card back, so she really tried to finish him off quick. Jennifer gives strong sucks and twirls her tongue on his dick. Suddenly, Dick pulls her off. "Alrighty, lemme get a good look at you again. Stand up. Er, Jennifer right? Yea, stand up Jennifer."

Jennifer wipes her mouth and slowly stands up. Her hands fidgeting with each other while looking down. Feeling aware of his eyes sticking to her body now. Jennifer's wearing her normal running outfit. Sporty skintight leggings, black with a pink stripe running down the side and a thin line that runs under to emphasis her ass. On top, a matching black, sports top with pink trim on the straps. Jennifer is lightly glistening from her run with her hair finished in a high ponytail.

"Now wiggle that ass for me!" SLAP! SLAP! "Dance like it's the club. I'm your bouncer remember?" Dick chuckles with his reference. But more so, enjoys the view of Jennifer's swaying ass cheeks. He stops waiting and Dick reaches for that plump butt. Jennifer squeals yet remains in ass sticking out position while he rubs, squeezes, and slaps her ass. Then powered by the sight of her ass, Dick grabs the fabric and yanks it apart. Jennifer gasps as she unexpectedly heard her pants ripping. Now the leggings have a big opening to Jennifer's ass cheeks. Dick smiles at his work and once again rubs, squeezes, and slaps her ass. He yanks her by the hips closer to himself.

"Very nice ass there. Now let's fuck it." Dick adjusts himself in the busted old office chair.

Reluctantly resigned to her fate, Jennifer shuffles back and squats down. Dick aims his cock right at her butthole. Jennifer has goosebumps to what's about to happen. Then he grabs the dumb slut's hips and begins pulling her down. The dame grunts as the dick finds its way up her backdoor. She squirms to the awkward feeling of her butthole being filled. Jennifer whimpers because she didn't want anything in her asshole for a long time. Tom, the bum from the alley, piston her hard in the ass so she didn't even want to try it again after that rough anal and embarrassing walk of shame. So much for that because now here Jennifer was burying a hard dick in her ass chute so she can get her I.D back.

"OH fuck! oh fuck. Aye please! Oh damn. Oh ah. Go easy. Ah! My ass hurts. Ow oh ow ow! Ah fuck sir. Ooh! Uh-uh oh fuck! You're so big! Oh, you're big. Oh wow. Okay. Ah ow. Oh...are you b-bigger than Tom? Aye! Oh please." Jennifer is flooded with pain and pleasure as Dick impales her sweet round ass. And yes, he is bigger than his friend Tom.

"Bitch bounce on it! You want your card back, right?! Booty bounce this fat ass!" SPANK! Dick yells and starts spanking her exposed behind. Jennifer reluctantly bounces away. It feels so big in her backdoor. Dick's cock had a slight curve and so this anal pounding felt even different than that last one. Jennifer groans as she gives her asshole to this bum.

Jennifer legs go on another work out as she squats up and down on the cock stuck in her ass. She groans feeling this big dick fill her rear. She hates even more having to fuck herself on it. Dick ordering her around like a fucktoy. Jennifer works her body to get the job finished. Dick pulled her top up to expose her chest. Now everything is bouncing as the 21-year old brunette fucks herself on the strange man.

"Oh fuck! Uh ohh. You almost done?!" Jennifer grunts out to Dick. She's wants to finish this painful anal sex.

"Hey you fucker over there!" Dick yells to something behind the fridge. It's a someone. Oh not another bum, Jennifer realizes to herself. "Hey, stop wanking by yerself. Meet me at that shopping cart." He points to the upside down shopping cart. Jennifer looks as well in complete confusion, while still moving slowly up and down his dick of course.

"Ok Jennifer lets go over there. I'll explain over there." He pats her bottom and stands up but he doesn't pull out of her ass. In fact, Dick is holding onto Jennifer's elbows that she can't get any distance from him. Dick's hold keeps her bending over with her ass pressed against him. This keeps the cock deeply lodged in her butthole. Jennifer grunts her displeasure. It gets even worse for her when Dick forces her to walk together forty feet with his member staying in her rear. She felt utterly used by this homeless man. Jennifer's finds new levels of humiliation awkwardly walking around with a homeless man plunged into her asshole. Surely, he would cum soon, Jennifer hopes to herself.

Over at the shopping cart, Dick lays Jennifer down on it and starts pumping his cock immediately into her round behind. The shopping cart proved to offer a great vantage point for fucking Jennifer in the ass. But it also put Jennifer's face right in front of the new stranger's crotch. It wouldn't take much to convince the strange homeless man that this beautiful dumb babe would suck his dick right now. So the new bum brings out his cock to her face and Jennifer reluctantly opens her mouth. She didn't want to agree to this, but Dick promised he was close to finishing. And so for another ten minutes, Jennifer was split roast by two homeless men. She looks like a ravished tease of a jogger. Tits squished up and out with her top yanked down. Her ass on full display with torn pants to humiliate her state. Jennifer's face is a cock filled mess as she sucks off this homeless man.

"Oh yea oh fuck yea! Oh your cheeks are nice! Oh your so fucked! You want you ID? Say cum in my ass!" SPANK. Dick rides into her butt, hoping she says the magic words.

She pops off the dick that has cummed twice already in her mouth. "Oh fuck! Ah ok. Ok. Oh my ass! Oh cum in my ass! Ah fuck! Please! Cum in my ass!" Jennifer says again and again.

Dick took his cue and shots his big load deep into Jennifer's ass chute. She grunts to feeling the large amount pumped into her. Jennifer feels humiliated to have a homeless man's cum so deep in her ass...again. She moans as he slowly retracts his cock out of her tight asshole.

"Damn, that was hot!" BAM! The other bum shots his third load right in Jennifer's unsuspecting face. It covered her good and plenty. The bums chuckle as they get dressed again.

Jennifer feels a smack to her forehead. Something got stuck to her head. "Here's your ID skank. Now get the fuck out here. Unless you want more fun time?!" Dick says as he gropes her exposed butt a feel more times.

Jennifer grabs the card and confirms that it is her ID. One last look at the two fuckers and she takes off running. Jennifer's running straight back home. She finally starts seeing people minutes after leaving that dirty section. Again, Jennifer takes an embarrassing run back home as people stare at the cum cover slut with her ass exposing leggings. Again, she hears whistles and catcalls for her body as she bounces her butt home. Hoping that was the last time the bums get her bum.

MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
308 Followers