All Comments on 'Jennifer's Walk of Shame, Epilogue'

by MrAssMan24

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome stories, i just wished you would describe the bums more, how they taste etc. as well some swallowing would be cool. That being said one of the best stories on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hottt love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish one of the bums was black and derived much pleasure of anally fucking Jennifer that his ex wife and daughter were shocked to see this in front of him. The daughter grabs Jennifer by the ear to pull her up. The ex gives her ex a hot plate of past and an invitation to spend weekend at their house while the daughter bitch slaps Jennifer and puts her in the trunk of her car. She asks her Dad what happened and he says she uttered racist language towards him.

Dad showered shaved and wears a robe watching sports. The daughter puts a leash over Jennifer's neck pulls her out of trunk and starts pulling off rags from her sensuous body before making her shower in basement. Then ties hands behind back and pushes her upstairs to kneel in front of her father who lord's over her

Daughter goes to domne mode as she takes possession of this racist white bitch who will get an education she never got in school as she makes Jennifer lie on her father's lap for an ass reddening spanking before her Mistress makes her kneel to create tearfully created apologies from the bottom of her heart.

Then her Mistress takes her to her bedroom where Jennifer will get an earful about race and black people before being made to pleasurize her and taken downstairs to make amends to her father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrAssMan24@MrAssMan24
Hey everyone. Thanks for the support and feedback. I write stories meant to be in a wild lustful fictional reality and nothing more. I don't condone this actions in real life. Writing these stories is a kink for me and I'm glad others are enjoying the erotica too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES