Jenn's Beach Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
164 Followers

The guy fucking her picked up the pace, fucking her faster and faster tip she couldn't hold out any longer. She doubled over in orgasm, letting out loud moans of pleasure and laying down on top of the guy still fucking her. When she laid down, the second guy stood up and shoved his now hard cock in her mouth. This time he wasn't gentle.

He held Jenn's head with one hand and thrust his cock into her mouth like he was fucking her pussy. All she could do was gag on it as he fucked her mouth and the other guy reamed her pussy. After a minute or two the guy pulled out of her mouth...

"I need to fuck this slut too," he declared.

He walked around behind Jenn and her eye grew wide. He positioned himself behind her and spread her ass open.

"Please be gentle," was all Jenn could say as the second guy slowly pushed his cock into her ass. Jenn had only let me fuck her ass a handful of times, mostly when we were drunk, so it was a tight fit for his sizable cock. He pushed the head in and Jenn let out another moan of pleasure. She was getting fucked by both guys and didn't seem remorseful at all.

She definitely had lost track of time or just didn't care if I walked in and found her like that. Something about her carelessness made this all the more sexy to me. She was so bound by lust that she didn't even care if her boyfriend caught her cheating with a cock in her ass and another in her pussy. She was a total slut in that moment and I loved it.

The guys found a steady rhythm and fucked both her holes for another few minutes till the guy in her ass slowed his pace.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said.

He trust deep in her ass, sending Jenn into another shaking orgasm as he emptied his balls in my girlfriend. He stayed in her for what felt like forever, letting his cock drain itself before pulling out. Luckily Jenn's tight ass held in most of his cum when he did. The guy just casually walked into the shower to clean off.

The guy fucking her pussy had his fill as well and thrust deep inside her.

"Please no, don't cum in my pussy," she pleaded but it was too late.

His balls contracted and he began to cum inside her and even from where I was hiding I could see the power behind those contractions. He shot pump after pump of hot cum deep inside her pussy, filling it so much that it started to leak out around his cock before he even pulled out. When he did it all came flooding out and there was an impressive amount! He hopped into the shower as Jenn lay there in orgasmic bliss, cum slowly leaking from her used pussy. I couldn't take anymore and blew my load all over the back of that building in the best orgasm I'd ever had. I couldn't believe what I had just watched but luckily I had it all on video for later...

I picked up our stuff and ran back to the car with the plan to say I was hanging out there for Jenn to get back the whole time. I threw on my shorts before walking into the park lot and putting the stuff in the car. As I laid the towels in the trunk I realized Jenn's bikini was in between them, meaning she'd have to take the walk back to the lot naked.

I waited about five minutes before I saw her walking back off the beach, her confident stride from before now gone.

"Hey babe, what took you so long?" I asked.

"Oh...uh yeah, you know sand get some in those hard to reach places," she said with a weak laugh.

I handed her her bikini and sundress and watched her get dressed wondering if she would say something but she never did. The whole ride home we talked about how much fun we had and she was the one that said we should come back again soon.

I never said anything to her about what I saw and I kept that video private for my own pleasure...

Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
164 Followers
12