All Comments on 'Jenny'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need a new catagory

no way in part of this was a "Loving Wife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Regardless of the writing or the story 1 star on principle because it's murphy writing the story. But at least this story does fit in the "Cheating slut/whore wife" category. I hope this is a turning point for this writer. The husband actually had some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Allwoing for dating, engagement and marriage

They hadn't seen or spoke to each other for over two years and all over a sudden she feels guilty that she got married without telling him?WTF?!? They fuck and don't see each other for 8 fucking months; only a few phone calls and *PRESTO* she's soooooo in love with him. ARe you fucking kidding me? That's the best you've got? What a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crappy story

One star. At least the slut bitch wife got her deserves. Just too bad about the children.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
It needs a followup, please....

The premise of the story is one that is always intrigueing to me. A woman who loves two men equally, yet can't settle for just one. As a man who has loved many women, I never had a problem chosing and staying with just one at a time because it is just too complicated to try and balance a life with both. Good story and well written. Thanks.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

This is almost a classic morality tale. You reap what you sow.

The only question left (to me) is, who did Jenny love more? Or should I say "lust for"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if only

If only this story had been written by someone with a brain it had a great plot but was not told or ended very well.The story it self you can only hope she dies so the kids will have a life.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good plot

and interesting opportunity to reflect on human nature. These questions are not usually the subject of consideration because everyone knows the correct answer, but I have seen lots of people accept the obvious as truth and thus be brought down. Thanks, Murphy....

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
not chapter 1

Since this is presented as a complete story (no ch 1 in title and not indication of a follow-up ) I score it as a stand alone. Based on that, the weak ending gets it a 3. You should keep writing, but try to fill out the characters and the plot a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad

Can't we just get along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confused

Shw has been married a year when she meets up again with Zack.She gets pregnant and has a son(Josh).2 years late she gives birt to Suzy,who is the followed by Josh.The time lines do not make sense,anymore than the behavior of this Slut does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Too bad Jenny didn't die during the miscarrage

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The child

The child she was carrying is dead and this self centered filthy cunt is still breathing? unacceptable..............kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Doesn't Take A Divine Being

to punish Jen. Punishment comes in the order of things when we can't keep the commitments we make. Maybe soon, but certainly in the long run of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

She's a complete cheating bitch and all that happens is she gets divorced for it? What a soft landing for her. That's the best you could dream up? Really? Pretty lame story about a boring selfish woman.

Two stars for at least not having the husband be a wimp.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
No enlightenment

Jenny ends the story as she started it, clueless. She is asking herself the wrong questions so of course she gets all the wrong answers. We can certainly love LOTS of people. When we choose to enter marriage most people agree to limit certain expressions of their love, like sex, children, etc to their spouse. It's a fairly simple concept of mutual exclusiveness. Jenny is too selfish to honor the expectations of her marriage. She wants it all. Further to break the promises to her husband she has to lie and mislead him. She's a dishonorable person and at the end is whining about paying the price for her behavior. She should be able to get child support for her lover's bastards (he deserves at least that as a kick in the ass for his part in things). Beyond that, lover boy was using her for a free piece when he was in town. He finally wants to settle down and blows her off. It is an example of her selfishness that Jenny thinks she had an exclusive claim on him. She can screw around on her husband but her lover is supposed to remain faithful to her. It's pretty funny. The husband is only a passing figure in the story. But he is clear on his expectations for his wife and marriage. And at the end of the story Jenny still doesn't get it. Good story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
The author needs an editor

Or if there is an editor, than a better one is needed. The confusing sentence (as another reader pointed out) regarding Josh and Suzy and Josh made no sense -- I think more careful proof-reading or editing would have caught that.

Jenny is one self-centered bitch, and I know of people who have had a lover on the side, so that part is believable. What is not believable is Zach's reaction after their long separation. They were apart for approximately 5 years, and they lost contact.

Surely Zach was not celibate while he was in medical school in California. Since he had not heard from Jenny for quite a while, it stands to reason that she was not celibate either. So now we get this doctor, starting his internship and residency, accidentally running into Jenny in a restaurant, and he still loves her but recognizes if she is married, he needs to just walk away.

Jenny is the one who calls him at the hospital a month later. She just wants to be "friends?" She means friends with benefits. And now Zach caves and gives her all the fucking she craves. That's right, he has no morals any more than she. He no longer minds screwing a married woman. He also seems to have plenty of free time to meet her -- never mind his every second or third day of being on call during his residency, up all night, with 80 hour work weeks and constant stress and responsibilities.

I really love this line. "I didn't feel the guilt so much anymore and I rode the train home each time feeling that I had the best of all worlds." She was pulling a train, all right, just in two different locations. Even though she showered, I wouldn't be surprised if she inwardly got off on the idea of hubby Dan getting sloppy seconds, maybe even a little bit of cream pie? Because she always made love to Dan the same day, right after Zach.

IMO, neither Jenny nor Zach are sympathetic characters. What I can't fathom is why Dan fails to sue Zach. After all, as we all know, doctors all have loads of money, so why not take some?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What about doing something to Zack? He needs to lose in the deal, including the replacement woman. The victims here, 1st the children and 2d Dan

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Poetic Justice

Again proof positive women are solely life support systems for their Cunts

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
nice job, Dan just left

i'm glad he didn't try and say the kids were his, he did the right thing, fuck all and start over.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Allright, now we're getting somewhere!

After being sadly disappointed by your 2010 work, it looks like you're finally getting it for 2011. You see, everybody loves a cheating wife, the nastier and raunchier she is the better. What pisses people off is for a cheating wife to NOT get her just rewards, such as pure shit on a stick, for her cheating. For future reference, suicide is always a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How Could this Story get less than a 4 ?

Basically the gold standard for whether or not I'm going to read a LW story. And yet this one is coming in at 3.9?? I'll second the comment that I believe Zach deserves some form of retribution... however I gave it a 5 in the hopes of getting the score up where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She got what she deserved

One man or the other paying child support will be the outcome depending on DNA test. She is about intelligent as a bitch dog in heat.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO REGRETS FOR ANYONE

and her right-n-wrong has a permanent crease. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HEY MURPH

you should give serious consideration to a sequel or epilog for some type of closure for readers and families. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written,

but uou must have tired of the story quickly because the end seemed very rushed like you just wanted to get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This feels like you got bored with it, feels unfinished, it at least needs a sequel.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
The ending was as clean as the cut of a surgeon's blade.

Finished, fini, done, the end, dead. There is no such word as "deader", and no need for anything else to be added to this tale of woe for all parties involved, including her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ending was just right

The author had tricked us into drawing out in great detail the background and then the evolution of the infidelity and lies. Realistically when the truth behind the lies bubbled to the surface, the reaction of the husband was swift and forceful as it is so often when delusions meet the harsh glare of reality. The wife the main person reaponsible for her own demise and the destruction of love, marriage and family lived for almost all her life under a cloud of selfishness, greend and lust. She probably never knew what true love actually was and she certainly must have asleep during the wedding ceremony.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
What a mess of a story. where does a reader get pleasure in this?

This was a well written story but obviously incomplete and extremely disturbing. I didn't enjoy reading it because it was in the perspective of the cheating skank /slut who happened to be the villain of this story. I felt no sympathy for Jenny whatsoever. People need to organize themselves when their lives affect others especially small children. Jenny was beyond selfish and deceitful in her relationships with both Dan and Zack.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NO RETRIBUTION INVOLVED

only physics when one burns a candle at both ends, life is short, brighter but dangerous, TK U MLJ LV NV

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Started off very strong

But ended with a fizzle. Almost as if the author ran out of time or had to end it in order to meet a deadline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's nuts. And wrong.

She has her children. She has full custody. She has their home with her now ex-husband paying the mortgage, alimony and child support for the one kid that is his. And she has her lover paying child support for the kid that is his. So she has plenty of money, her kids to raise and she can hunt for either another husband or just someone to fuck her once in awhile. For a cheating bitch she came out pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well....

The only reason I liked this story because there is no justification and she got what she deserved!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Cheating twat wife is what I call "The Perfect Cunt." Has two kids, no husband, no lover. No one to give child support because no one claims the kids. All she is good for is fucking. Give up the kids and earn your keep the way you know how. Fucking whore.

In fiction I can say anything and not be guilty. It's make believe.

Fucking cunt

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE RETRIBUTION IS COMING

and the last sentence says it all,, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what I call the perfect cuck

betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ranks Right UP There...

With the all time stupidest stories!! All the characters have nothing to make you like them.....they are all stupid! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Problem

The problem I have with this story is that the saint "Zack" seems to have gotten off without a scratch. Real world: he would be hurting somehow , beaten up or no carrier or major child support. Something.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
lost opportunity

Although it was good, this story had so much potential, it was too bad it ended where it did

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Nice.

This story has a solid foundation for a much longer one. *****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fianally

Finally a story with a happy ending. She got exactly what she deserved.

TreymonTreymonover 5 years ago
There

could have been a lot more to this but at least she is bearing some consequences.

beretta84beretta84almost 5 years ago
That's it? Where's the end

I can't believe it ended here

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

The end isn't really the end. Her end will come when she has to explain to her kids, who their father is, and what she did. That will be a nice ending for her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
It's sad, really.

An immature little girl didn't know what she wanted, couldn't grow up and live an adult life, wound up destroying everyone. With so much time passing between encounters, she should have learned what she wanted and lived up to a choice. I can't feel sorry for her or her lover, who really is a miserable creature in his own right, but the husband and kids will suffer needlessly.

The story was well written. I might despise her less if it were not.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

More like it, with more retribution when she has to explain to her kids what she did

Karma

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Still a *5 for the happy ending, and the hope, however low, that Jodi drops Zack.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Well, she got what she deserved.

It's sad that her children will inherit that pain as well.

They are the greatest victims here. They didn't ask to be born, and yet get lumbered with the problems their creators made.

There is always fallout.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyalmost 4 years ago
Zack and Jody Story

I would like a story about Jody reconciling Zack being ok with sleeping with a married woman and helping to wreck a marriage. Maybe karma bites him....

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
I bet she can say stupid bitch

What a dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When you love two men...greed gets in the way..........

Most men won't raise another mans baby when the wife tricked them...this bitch got way to greedy...when she got caught...look at the price she paid...she lost both men an...and the kids lost their dads......the kids paid the highest price here.......she had the power to do things right...but didn't...........

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
its funny how Zach

won't cheat on Jody but helped this dumbass destroy he's and her's kids lives

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

By law the c***-sucking doctor has to pay child support, especially in Connecticut. Somebody needs to finish this story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and I agree with other comments. I want to hear what happens when Jody learns what kind of miserable creature she is marrying.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She has not suffered nearly enough, and Zack gets away completely free except for probable child support for a few years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got what you deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A couple of adulteress jerks, lust trumps all. Zack new she was married and went for her anyway. She never got over Zack and willingly cheated on her husband. She did get what she deserved, but Zack got off free. Josh and the children are the ones that got the raw end of this deal.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least Zac had some semblance of morals - he was prepared to be faithful to his wife - and Jenny was the one who led him on that there could be a future together - she was repulsive …….

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Stupid

Virtually all of the stories that this moronic author writes assume that women are unfathomable idiots who only exist to deceive and use men. I assume he has fans among the trolls and mouth breathers who infest this site.

I feel as if I’m reading about aliens.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

It’s always nice when people get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your situation is divine.

You have lost at Life.

Go rot in your fucked self.

Cheaters get reamed!!!!!!

…with a wire brush.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Greedy womangot what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the writer and the story.

Jen was stupid and selfish and the catalyst to damaged lives.

Zack weak to get sucked back in. At least Zack found his way, but maybe that fiance of his would think twice if she had the full story.

Hubby totally in the dark and deserved better. I think I would have liked the story better told from hubby's perspective.

Four stars.

Four stars,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No divine retribution. That comes later.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Ruttweiler complains about every story he reads. Some of them he reads multiple times and tells us every time how much he hates reading them. Does anyone else smell a masochist? LULZ!!!!!111

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nemesis is bitch, huh…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was wrong, She did have two that loved her, Her children. Plus. Being an attractive woman. She eventually found a man who fell in love with her... Extra special? At an early age he had an accident that caused him to become sterile... It broke his heart that he could not father children so when he met this divorcee with two children. His spirits lifted up. He could become a dad and have a family... She fell in love with him and they married...

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

you can't change a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous