All Comments on 'Jenny and Carrie Ch. 04'

by JenniElizabeth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story ... I like the fact that you are taking your time to develop the story and the characters.

The family togetherness and support shines through.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

These are some of the worst stories to ever appear on this site. I gave it the score it deserved! The other comment here is ridiculous!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
A nicely developing coming-of-age story

As I read on, I now see this developing as a coming-of-age story, and the strengths and characters of the girls and the support for each other shine through although unfortunately (to me) they appear to be becoming glued to each other. They are separate people with separate personalities, thoughts, desires, etc., and need to be encouraged to realize this. I think that Katherine and Leslie are beginning to see this and hope they start to take some action. The girls also have a lot to learn regarding the double-edged sword of self-sacrifice.

The story is a bit over-the-top idealistically, but realizing this is fiction, I can begin to accept this as just the story it is.

To the person who made the negative comment, I suggest to please keep in mind that this story is a quasi-sequel and that a lot of the character development is based on what happened in the original.

Peace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous