Jenny and Carrie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies we both already understand fully and dears it does appear that it is working out very well for you both. See, I'll tell you ladies something, I knew earlier today about this. I came up here to see you ladies. I guess you both forgot to close the door all the way. Dears you both had just come out of your shower. Because you both were on the bed, nude, and Carrie was laying on you Jen. You both were so, into your kissing that I doubt if you'd heard an elephant running through your room." Katherine said and they laughed. "Dears, if a lot of other couples took the time and looked like you both did then, there would be no divorces at all. If you want to know something, we three were like this while we were in college; none of us had the time to date, so we turned to each other. If you ladies feel you like need help learning anything you want to try in your relationship, we can try and help you. And if you ladies want help with your shyness, I can call Linda and see if she can help or she could recommend someone for you. But, dears, don't do it for us, it has to be for you. We will have 4 chances to be grandparents. So, only make that decision for what you ladies want." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie as she and Leslie hugged them.

"We maybe someday, we will decided to. Because I know we both want kids ourselves. It's both of our responsibilities to help you both be grandparents, and to help our family keep growing strong. So yes one day we will, not just for those 2 reasons alone, but to help out our dreams also." They said. Then they asked what else they could do as for sex that they haven't learned. The women asked what they knew so far and used. So, the ladies told Katherine and Leslie everything they did and loved doing. And the women explained a few more fun things, and then the ladies got naked and on the bed and Katherine and Leslie took their time and taught Jenny and Carrie all they knew. After they finished, the women told the ladies that they would go into town and stop and get them some tapes for them to use to learn all they could. Soon, Jenny and Carrie had to go and practice golf and then diving with Ann and Janice.

The ladies showed up at 1 that Wednesday and they practiced heavily all day on both springboard and platform. Then at 6 they went to the gym and worked out with Janice. Since Janice knew the owner, she had gotten permission to stay as late as they needed. He gave a set of keys for her and the alarm code, and gave her a set for each Jenny and Carrie so they could come and use the place any time they wanted to. Then Janice put the ladies through their paces, and she also added more weight to their routine. When it was time for Jenny and Carrie's run, Janice told the ladies to add another mile, making it 4 miles they would do today. Both Jenny and Carrie were coming along real well; they each were getting stronger and stronger by the day. "Shit!" Janice thought watching Jenny and Carrie." These ladies are almost as strong as I am." She herself could do 6 miles, and work out with about 50 more pounds than they could. If the ladies kept up this tempo they were at, before the next competition, they would be equal to her skills. Janice loved that idea; the more power they had the better it would be for them. After they had finally finished their workouts, since the therapists was still there, Janice led the ladies to the locker room to get out of their clothes and wrapped in towels, and headed for the lady to get extended massages then after that to the whirlpool to relax a bit under the jets. Then Janice, Jenny, and Carrie went back to the locker room and dried off and got into their street clothes and pack their duffel bags, and left. Janice walked with the ladies out to their cars, where they hugged and left for home.

Jenny and Carrie entered their house quietly incase everyone was asleep. To their surprise, Katherine and Leslie were still up and in the den, both watching a movie. All 4 embraced as the ladies entered the room, and then went into the kitchen as the ladies get something to eat.

"How was training today?' Leslie asked as they sat at the table. "Both you ladies are really getting muscle bound. It really looks unbelievable and at the same time very admiring too."

"We both picked up some more weight and also added another mile to our run. Janice told us as we left the gym, that if kept up like this, we'd be as strong as she is. Neither of us, told her, but, we don't intend to let up on any of it. The owner gave Janice and us keys to the gym, so, sis and I can use it anytime we want. Now there is no stopping us. Jenny said. "Oh by the way, Ann and Janice revised our nickname, from 'Hayward Storm' to 'Hayward Hurricane'."

"Yes dears, they told Les and I about that, and also the reason for it. We have something for you ladies, Ann received it today. As of right now even Janice doesn't know yet." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie as she handed the ladies a sheet of paper. It was the new professional diving rankings. Both ladies had stormed up those as well, from their initial ranks of 27th and 28th. Jenny know found herself in 6th place and Carrie was in 7th. They were now 6th and 7th in the world!

"Now that's a lot better and more where sis and I should be." They squealed as they hugged.

"Now what in the world are you two doing still up?" Carrie asked looking at her watch.

"You dad and Claude are at the family corporation. There was some major problem over there. We as yet don't know what kind of problem it is, or just what it involves. And we both were waiting on you ladies to come home. We can't help it; we both had to make sure you ladies arrived safely." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie.

"That's fine. We both really appreciate it." Jenny said, as they hugged and kissed Katherine and Leslie good night and headed for their shower and bed. They both were due at the club at 8:30 for diving practice. Jenny and Carrie entered and closed their door and put their bags down and put their keys and purses next to their bed on the floor. Then they met and kissed and then stripped each other, and went into their shower and bathed each other and also made love while in there. Then dried each other off and went and got in bed. Now since they were a couple, they slept nude.

The alarm went off at 6:30, Carrie being next to it rose up and turned it off. She sat up and cut the light on her nightstand. After she stretched, she looked next to her and saw Jenny still asleep. Carrie bent down and placed a kiss on Jenny's forehead. That woke Jenny up with a smile on her face. She sat up with Carrie and they hugged and gave one another passionate kisses good morning. Then Carrie

got up and helped Jenny up and they dressed for practice, and took their dirty clothes out of their bags and loaded clean clothes in.

"How did you sleep sweetie?" Carrie asked Jenny giving her another kiss.

"I slept very good hun and how about you?" Jenny said wrapping her arms around Carrie's waist, and they got into a deep soul searching kiss.

"I really slept well myself too." Carrie said once the kiss was broken. "I wish we didn't have anything to do today, I'd love to stay home and make love all day." She laughed. Jenny with a smile on her face took her right hand and dropped it from Carrie's waist to her crotch, and felt Carrie up.

"Me too love feels pretty hot down there. I wonder if we have time for a quickie." They laughed.

"I don't think so babe. So, you better move your hand or we won't make the club, because a quickie for us would be all day." They kissed again and got control of their hormones, and grabbed their purses, shoulder bags, and keys. Then they headed for the kitchen for juice and cereal. Both Katherine and Leslie were in there sitting at the table talking over coffee. They all hugged and after the ladies got their breakfast, they sat down. While the women talked to Jenny and Carrie as they ate.

"Mom since this is Thursday, can you both please contact Victoria, Tobias, Holly, and James for us. Then see if you can get all here say at 7, Saturday night? We also need Dad and Claude here too. We might as well have our brothers here as well.' Jenny asked.

"I don't think that would be too hard to arrange ladies but why?"

"Well we told both of you the story, and we said we needed to tell Dad and Claude about it. So we both came up with this idea, this way we can tell everyone that needs to be told, and instead of doing it a few times and answering questions. We could get them all here and tell them and field all the questions all in one time." Carrie finished. The women hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie, and said they would get them all here for the ladies. The ladies left after they ate, and arrived at the club at 8:15. They entered and were heading for the regular locker room, when the owner of the place stopped them and greeted them with handshakes.

"Ladies we have a big surprise for you both. Please follow me dears." He said and they followed as he stopped outside of another door. He handed the ladies 2 keys, one for each." Please try the key." He said and Jenny inserted her key and opened the door. This was sisters' very own locker room. All decked out in pink and white with their nickname written hugely across the far wall.

"Thank you all." They said and hugged him. "When did you get the idea for this?"

"Well ladies you both are very famous now. And you both need a safe area for yourselves. So, this is the least we could do. You both may not realize this, but both you have brought a lot of business here. Every girl wants to learn here because Jennifer and Caroline learned here and this is your home club." After 10 more minutes, he let them enter and lock the door and they looked around and were very happy. There were 2 big lockers so, Jenny and Carrie went to them and put their stuff in and then undressed each other and got into their suits, grabbed their towels, and locked the lockers. They headed out their pool door, and locked that door, and entered the pool area. They saw Janice waiting for them, but she must not have known they now had their own locker room, because she was looking at the old door waiting for them. They got to the table and quietly sat their things down.

"Good morning." They said aloud. Janice whipped around to see the ladies smiling at her.

"How did you ladies get over there?" Janice asked as she returned their hugs. Instead of voicing their answer, they motioned for her to follow them. Carrie opened their door and let Janice look in their locker room.

'Oh wow! You both have your own separate locker room now. I knew the owner had said he had a surprise for you both, but I didn't expect this." They went back out and Jenny locked the door again, and they got to the table, and Jenny and Carrie started their warm up stretches. 30 minutes later they said they were ready for their practice.

"Where is Ann at today?' Jenny asked as they walked over to the springboards.

"Ladies my sister has gotten very ill. I had to take her to the hospital last night. She was diagnosed with the flu and bronchiectasis. And dears she has one nasty case of then too. So she is at home in bed." Janice explained.

"Good grief! We both are very sorry to hear that. Tell her to hurry and get well for us." Carrie told Janice.

"I will dears. Now let's get busy." Jenny and Carrie both practiced relentlessly for 3 ½ hours on the springboard. They also invented 2 new dives they each thought would work, and surprising no one they did and perfectly. Then the ladies spent 4 hours pushing themselves for all they each were worth on the platform. As Jenny and Carrie had always done since they started, they each gave it 110% of all they had. Janice was talking with them as they did their cool down stretches. Then they all sat down at their table and discussed how they each thought their practice had gone today. Before they got up to leave, Jenny and Carrie asked Janice over with Ann if she was well enough, to their house for a meeting at 7 Saturday night. She promised to be there, and Ann to if she was well enough, if not she would come home and tell here everything.

At 5:30, Jenny and Carrie hugged Janice and went to their own locker room and got changed and went home. Janice told them she'd see them at 3:30 at the gym tomorrow. They waived and said good bye to the club staff and exited heading for Jenny's car.

When they entered the house, they each greeted their family, and then headed upstairs to get cleaned up for dinner. Once done, Jenny and Carrie went back down to the den.

"Ladies your dinner is in the oven keeping warm for you." Katherine told them, and the ladies went to the kitchen to eat.

"Damn! I swear those ladies do look like regular body builders." Ross said as Jenny and Carrie had left.

"I know hun. I went up to their room yesterday, just to see how they were doing. They both came out of their shower as I came in, both were nude. Both of their bodies gave me a real big shock. The two parts that made me envious were their legs and stomachs. It all fits very well together on them. Jenny and Carrie both have perfect figures, but now it's all hard muscle. Not one ounce of fat anywhere. As I looked at them, they each made me somewhat ashamed of my body. And even if you deny this Les, I know you have the same feeling I have. How I know this, from what you told them last night." Katherine explained.

"Yes sis I will admit to it 100%. Jenny and Carrie do make me ashamed of my body. How could it not? "Leslie said and pointed to the door, as both ladies entered the den and sat on their loveseat. Both Ross and Claude both looked at Jenny and Carrie's legs and stomachs. They had great shots of each part of the ladies. Because both were wearing cut off t shirts, and fleece shorts.

"Yes now I can see how it would." Ross said to Katherine and Leslie. To this both ladies laughed at him.

"What is funny and making you both laugh?' Katherine asked.

"How dad said what he said. Look we both heard you admit that looking at our bodies make you both feel ashamed of yours. Well we plus Janice could help you both if you want it." Jenny told Katherine and Leslie.

"What do you mean by, help us honey?"

"You both can come with us to the gym. After awhile neither of you will have anything to be ashamed of." Carrie answered.

"Now that sounds great to me. I think we both will take you ladies up on that." Leslie told them. "Nothing like getting rid of years of abuse we put our bodies through."

"Great! We both will mention it to Janice tomorrow. And I think it would be a smart move for you both to call Linda and have her check you out thoroughly, before you start weight training." They advised Katherine and Leslie.

"We will do that first thing in the morning thank you ladies." Katherine said and they hugged the ladies.

"You both are more than welcome." Jenny said. "Oh, did mom and Leslie tell you

both about us wanting you both to be here for a meeting Saturday night?" She asked Ross and Claude. They both said yes, and that they would be here for anything they wanted to talk about.

"Well good night all." Carrie said and helped Jenny up, and they hugged and kissed their family and were headed out of the den. Then stopped and asked Katherine and Leslie to follow because they had something to ask and something to explain to them. At the foot of the stairs, the 4 women stopped.

"What we had to inform you both is the fact now that we are a couple we both sleep nude now. Do you both think it's wise to lock our door?"

"Very wise idea ladies, as they say better to be safe just in case. I'll get a good lock put on it for you tomorrow. Then you'll both have keys and we can have one, only in case we need to get in." Katherine told Jenny and Carrie.

"We don't mind either of you or our sisters in, it's just that we both are about grown women, and we sleep natural, if you will. We don't want one of the guys to come in at the wrong moment." Carrie explained. "You both just do like you do, just come on in, there won't be anything going on that either of you haven't seen or done." she said the last almost whispering. They hugged again and Jenny and Carrie went up to their bed. To make love and get some good rest.

They both woke up at 10, Friday morning, with nothing to do until 3:30 then they were meeting Janice at the gym. So, Jenny and Carrie went heavily at each other. Both were sweating so much 2 hours later that they both needed showers again. So, Jenny got up and pulled Carrie up and went into their shower. Where they bathed one another Soon that was forgotten as Jenny dropped body puff and encircled Carrie's waist with her arms. Carrie dropped her puff and put her arms around Jenny's neck and they got into a very heated and loving kiss. Carrie pushed Jenny up against the wall and started kissing Jenny's chin and worked her way to one of her ears and sucked on the lobe and she also would tongue the ear canal. Then she would work her way over to the other ear.AS she was doing this Jenny was softly groaning, then she quickly turned Carrie around and up against the wall and took control. This battle of wills took both to the floor of the shower where Carrie ended up on top of Jenny and they were kissing as the shower sprayed down on them. Carrie gave Jenny one last kiss before she headed south on her. Down across the neck licking and sucking , then onto Jenny's chest where she lovingly raised Jenny's arms and put them above her head. What now seemed to take hours to Jen as Carrie sucked and kissed her way all over her chest, but teasingly avoided her breasts which was starting to drive Jenny up the wall. Her nipples we so hard and erect that they were hurting. Carrie finally decided to cut the teasing and took the right breast in her hand and massaged it and it's nipple as she worshiped the left with her mouth and tongue. While doing this Jenny brought her hands down to Carrie's hair and was playing with it. Carrie finally took hold of Jenny's large thick pink nipple into her mouth and Jenny arched up with a loud groan as finally contact with her nipple was made.

" I love the way you feel sweetie. So soft and tender, your nipple so hard and begging to be sucked." Carrie whispered softly as she was sucking. Jenny moaned and took her hands from Carrie's neck and wedged them in between their bodies and cupped Carrie's tits and massaged them and started to roll and pinch her nipples which in turn made Carrie arch down and moan in pleasure. It felt so good that Carrie almost lost track of what she was doing. Both ladies returned to their deep and loving kiss, all the while Jenny left one hand playing with Carrie's nipple and let the other hand drift ever so slowly downward. She caressed Carrie's stomach and stuck a finger in her belly button and teased Carrie for a few seconds. Then started back on her trip south. When Jenny reached Carrie's mat of blonde hair, she softly teased Carrie by tugging on it, and finally she reached Carrie's promise land.

"Oh my god!!! Jenny that feels out of this world!" Carrie moaned into Jenny's mouth. As she also found Jenny's muff. Jenny decided to palm Carrie's mound as Carrie seemed to want to rub and revel in the feel of Jenny's.

"Yes Dear Carrie it does feel wonderful. I love this. But, more to the fact that I love you!" Jenny said breathlessly, just as Carrie slipped her finger inside Jenny. This caused Jenny to arch up and with a loud groan, feeling something inside her for the first time ( now both feasted on each other, but this was the first time either had been penetrated). But she had the presence of mind to finally let Carrie feel what she was feeling and slipped into Carrie with her index finger. Carrie, felt the delicious feeling of being penetrated. She went stiff and moaned. Soon both ladies were fingering each other faster, Jenny didn't last long at all and she with a hard arch and loud moan came all over Carrie's hand and both of their legs. Soon after Carrie went into her own orbit and added her juice to Jenny's on their legs. Carrie slid off Jenny and lay beside her and they shared a deep loving kiss as they both waited for their bodies to come back to them.