Jenny and Jack Pt. 11 - Husband's Revenge

Story Info
Jenny's husband discovers her affair and exacts his revenge.
6.6k words
3.9
8.8k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Author's note: May I suggest that you read some of the earlier chapters to familiarise yourself with the story so far.

After Jack, I had always clung on to a dream that one day he would return to me. I knew I was being stupid and that he had just used me for his own sexual gratification, but I missed the intimacy we had shared and of course the glorious sex.

As time passed the pain had reduced but deep down, I knew that if he were ever to return, I would surrender to him at once.

That was until recently when I discovered that he had not only seduced my younger sister Jasmin but also my daughters Grace and Lili.

Any feelings that I had for him were immediately dispelled.

I had temporarily moved out of the family home to live with a relative in southern Taiwan, finish my studies and gain my master's degree.

The break from home had been good but, having achieved my master's I returned home and to my sexless marriage. I'd also got a new job in the same industry and was keen to create a good impression.

It was late one Saturday morning as I was having a clear out of my wardrobe when I came across a forgotten box that I had hidden in the back. During the years that I was seeing Jack, he had bought me sexy lingerie and various sex toys. He had convinced me at the time to keep them all safely at home and when he visited Taiwan, I would take the box to his hotel room for him to select which lingerie he wanted me to wear and which toys to play with.

My Husband had gone out to buy DIY supplies, so I was alone in the house. I opened the box and checked the contents. Despite realising how Jack had used me and my family I felt a wave of sexual nostalgia as I pulled out a red silk bag and put it on my bed. Opening the bag, I pulled out what I used to call my naughty red underwear. The word underwear was an over statement. The bra had two red lace quarter cups that supported my breasts but left my nipples uncovered.

The panties were even more flimsy, more of a decoration that actual underwear. At a quick glance, they looked conventional, just a brief pair of red lace panties but on closer inspection there was no actual gusset, just two strings of narrow red lace which left my vulva uncovered.

There was also a matching red lace suspender belt and three pairs of sheer black stockings.

Knowing that my husband would not be back for a while I felt an urge to try on the underwear and see if it still fitted me.

Having undressed I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd put on a little weight over the past couple of years but not too much and I was curious to try it on.

Having put on the bra and panties I pulled up the stockings and fastened them to the red lace suspender belt. I stood back and studied my reflection in the mirror.

To my amazement everything still fitted although the bra was now on the last hooks. Despite my bold sexual adventures with Jack, I felt the old familiar feelings of shyness mixed with arousal as I looked at the slutty looking woman gazing back at me from the mirror.

Just wearing the underwear made me feel sexy and aroused. I remembered the times when Jack had taken pictures of me, pretending that it was a porn star audition. Looking at my reflection now I could feel my nipples hardening remembering the revealing poses I had done for Jack and, of course, the amazing sex that always followed.

As I stood there, transported back in time I gasped and panicked as the bedroom door suddenly opened and my husband walked in.

I saw his shocked expression. His gaze swiftly appraised me from head to toe before he exclaimed, "what the fuck?"

My cheeks were burning red as, trying desperately to think of an excuse I blurted out, "you're back early."

"Yes," he said, "they didn't have what I wanted but what the hell are you doing dressed like a prostitute?"

It had been years since we had been intimate. I'd given him the odd hand-job now and again but during my time with Jack I had always refused to have intercourse with him. After a while he stopped trying and I was certain he was getting sex somewhere else which suited me fine because he was not any good at it.

He walked over to me, tweaked one of my nipples and said with a grin, "so what's with the underwear? Have you got a new job as a stripper?"

I was still desperately searching for an explanation as I said, "don't be silly, nobody would pay to see me strip."

Suddenly he looked quite serious as he said, "I think I know a few guys who would."

I felt flattered by his comment and suddenly I had an idea saying, "You spoilt my surprise by coming home early. It's been so long since we were intimate, I decided to try and make amends by buying some sexy underwear to wear for you."

He was silent for a moment as his eyes roamed over me once more. He then sounded sincere as he said, "That's very thoughtful of you Jenny."

I felt relieved that he had believed my story and thought that this could be a turning point in our marriage.

He tweaked my nipple again saying, "You have to go into work today, don't you?"

"Yes, but it's only for a few hours and I should be back by late afternoon."

"Do you really want to make amends?" he said as he swiftly ran his hand up between my legs and established that the panties were crotchless."

"Yes," I said, wondering what it would be like to have sex with him again after all these years. Perhaps he had got better at it after being with other women.

"OK," he said, sounding excited. "I want you to go to work wearing that underwear beneath your usual business suit. When you come home, I'm going to take off your outer clothes and fuck you."

The prospect of having sex with him again after all these years didn't excite me that much but it was a price worth paying if he believed my story about the underwear.

There was an awkward silence until he said, "I hadn't appreciated, or perhaps forgotten, what a sexy wife I had until seeing you in that underwear."

"Thank you," I said, not sure where this was leading.

Suddenly he reached for his zip and before I could say anything he was holding his erect penis in his hand and saying, "having made me excited the least you can do now is give me a blow job."

I glanced at my watch saying, "But I need to get ready for work."

He was slowly stroking his erection as he said, "let me watch you get ready and then you can suck my dick before you leave."

Knowing that this situation was all my making I felt I had little choice as, trying to sound enthusiastic I said, "OK, but you'll have to be quick."

I then returned to the wardrobe and discretely hid the box again as I rummaged through for my work clothes.

It felt surreal as I put on a simple white blouse and dark navy-blue skirt, all the while watching my husband stroking his erection.

Before putting on my matching navy-blue jacket I said, "can you see my nipples beneath the blouse?"

"Yes," he said, "so you had better keep your jacket fastened at work."

I began to apply my makeup but stopped when he said with a smirk, "Perhaps you'd better put on your lipstick afterwards."

Despite that fact he was my husband I felt awkward as I moved in front of him and knelt.

I looked up into his eyes and instantly saw the lust as I said, "don't make a mess on my clothes."

"You'd better make sure that you swallow it all then," he said as he shuffled forward and pressed the head of his erection between my lips.

As I licked around his glans, his hands grip my head. I knew it wouldn't take long when he pulled my head toward him and began to thrust urgently into my mouth. Before long I was using all the skills that I had learned with Jack as my lips repeatedly crashed against his pubic hair. Unlike Jack though there was negligible risk of his small dick touching the back of my throat.

His breathing became a succession of short hard gasps and then with a loud gasp and groan he ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly until his thrusting stopped. After staying motionless for a short while he pulled back until the head of his dick was resting between my lips.

I then ran my tongue over it, licking off the last few drops of his ejaculate.

He grinned broadly as he released my head, pulled his dick from my mouth, and said, "that was much better than you used to do."

I just smiled and said, "thanks, I really have to leave for work now."

He stayed and watched as I hastily applied my makeup and lipstick.

"I'm really looking forward to your return this evening," he said.

"So am I," I replied, wondering if having sex with him this evening after all these years would really heal our broken marriage.

Although it was a Saturday my new boss was keen for me to meet a new customer and discus future business. The office was in central Taipei, so the easiest travel option was to take the MRT. The station was only a short walk from my home and as I walked briskly, I felt something I hadn't felt since my time with Jack; I felt sexy. I looked at each passing male wondering how they might react if they knew what I was wearing beneath my business suit. The underwear was a constant reminder as my nipples brushed gently against the soft fabric of my blouse together with the occasional breeze wafting up under my skirt and across my exposed labia giving me the feeling that I was naked.

I was soon at the office and quickly visited the toilet to rinse my mouth and try to get rid of the lingering taste of my husband's semen.

I then touched up my makeup and headed for the conference room. My boss and the new customer were both already seated but as I entered, they both stood to greet me. My boss turned to the new customer saying, "Robert, this is my latest sales manager, Jenny."

Robert at once held out his hand and said, "very pleased to meet you, Jenny."

As we shook hands my boss added, "Jenny comes highly recommended and if we agree a deal today, she will be your main point of contact."

Robert held on to my hand a moment longer than I was expecting. He reminded me of Jack, being tall, broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome. Our eyes met briefly after I'd noticed his quick appraisal of me from head to toe.

We then all sat down with me sitting directly opposite Robert and my boss next to me.

We then began to discuss the details of his proposed purchase order.

The meeting went on for a long time and after an hour or, so I was feeling quite hot. With pages of specifications and figures in front of me I totally forgot about the underwear as I unfastened my jacket, took it off and hung it on the back of the chair. It was only when I looked across to Robert to answer a question that I noticed him gazing at my breasts.

I glanced down and to my horror realised my mistake. The red lace bra was vaguely visible through the fine fabric of my white blouse but much more embarrassing was the fact that my uncovered large dark nipples were plainly obvious. I felt my cheeks burning as Robert continued to ask questions but kept gazing directly at my chest.

I didn't know what to do. If I suddenly put my jacket back on it might make this potential new customer feel uncomfortable. My boss might also wonder what I was doing. I decided that I had to brazen it out, hoping that my boss hadn't noticed.

The meeting finally concluded with Robert signing an exceptionally large and profitable contract. As both men were gathering up their papers I quickly stood and put my jacket back on.

As my boss and I shook hands with Robert my boss said to him, "Please don't hesitate to call if you have any more questions. Jenny will do whatever is necessary to help everything run smoothly.

Robert thanked us both and then left. As I prepared to leave my boss stopped me at the door and said, "You did very well in the meeting Jenny, and I'm pleased with how you helped to secure Robert's order. Taking off your jacket like that was a master stroke, I thought his eyes would pop out of his head!"

For the second time that afternoon my cheeks burned as I thanked him and left for home.

All the way home I found myself trying to blank out the memory of Robert gazing at my nipples. The last thing I wanted was another disastrous relationship with a customer. The harder I tried the more vivid the memory became of his handsome face and blue eyes so obviously enjoying the view of my breasts.

By the time I arrived home I was feeling quite aroused. This was mainly due to the underwear, but I could not deny it was also partly due to the prospect of having sex. I knew that sex with my husband had never been spectacular but the way I was feeling it would be better than nothing.

Arriving at the front door I realised that I'd forgotten to take my key, so I rang the bell. I was surprised as my husband opened the door wearing just his underpants and let me in.

He grabbed me, holding me tightly as he leaned into my ear and said huskily, "I've been waiting for this all afternoon."

"So have I," I said, as his hand slipped under my jacket and sought out one of my nipples.

I then felt a little confused as I heard the low mumble of conversation coming from the living room and said, "I thought you wanted me to have sex this evening. Who's in there?"

Suddenly gripping one of my nipples painfully, he said, "you are going to have sex this evening; You're going to be the entertainment for my friends."

I tried to pull away from him, but he held me tightly as he said, "did you really think that I believed your little story this morning about buying the sexy underwear to try and revive our marriage?"

I remained stunned into silence as he continued, "I found your secret box while you were away down south.

Not only did I find various sets of whore's underwear I also found your collection of sex toys and a memory stick with pictures and videos of you posing for your western lover, Jack.

If that wasn't bad enough, I also found your secret email account, the password for which you had conveniently left scribbled on a scrap of paper in the box.

While you were away down south, I regularly invited my friends around for a few beers and shared your revealing pictures and videos with them.

I guess I should thank Jack for teaching you how to give a perfect blow-job which you ably demonstrated earlier."

I was speechless and shocked as he added, "you have a simple choice to make Jenny; either you entertain all of my friends, or I reveal your secret slutty past to your mother. Before you make your mind up you might also want to consider that we've all read your emails to Jack where, amongst a host of other things, you have described how much you enjoyed being fucked in both holes at once after he took your anal virginity."

Just the thought of my mother finding out that her favourite daughter had acted so sinfully filled me with dread. I envisaged her visiting her temple every day in tears praying for me to be forgiven.

The alternative seemed equally daunting but, within an hour or so it would all be over.

"What's it to be Jenny?

Shall I give your mother everything I found, or will you entertain my friends like the whore that you have become?"

I had always considered that everything I had done with Jack I had done for love. Just hearing my husband refer to me as a whore was deeply hurtful but maybe he was right.

"I'll entertain your friends," I said quietly and submissively.

"That I the right decision," he said, as he released my nipple and stood back a little revealing the large bulge of his obvious erection beneath his underpants.

I think that the fact he was aroused by the prospect of seeing his friends abuse me shocked me more than anything else as he took my hand and led me to the living room door.

He opened the door, and my next shock was to see my living room crowded with his friends all dressed in just their underpants and all obviously erect judging by the array of large bulges.

As if to add to my embarrassment I glanced across at our large flat screen TV and saw a picture of me that Jack had taken a while back. It was one of a series but one of the most embarrassing. I was wearing the exact same underwear as now, laying on my back on Jack's hotel room bed. My knees were drawn up and wide apart to reveal not only my vagina, which I was pulling wide open with the fingers of both hands, but my anus too.

To make matters even worse, on a table next to the TV, were all the sex toys Jack had bought for me which I had kept in the secret box together with the various sets of underwear.

His friends all looked at me as my husband turned to me and said, "when we read your email exchanges with Jack a lot of them involved discussion about his and your sexual fantasies. As far as I can tell you satisfied all of his fantasies except for one."

I remembered many of the things I had done with Jack's encouragement that would have shocked my husband but was unsure what he was referring to until he held up a piece of paper and said, "this is a printout of an email exchange between you and Jack which I am going to read out.

'Dear Jenny,

Do you remember watching that Japanese porno movie with me where a young woman was stripped naked and displayed to a group of men?

I remember you saying how excited you felt imagining it was you being the centre of attention, arousing the group of men and then helping them all to ejaculate all over you.

I'd love to see you like that with their spunk splashing all over your face and dripping down onto your tits. I'm sure that I could find some willing guys to help.

What do you think?'

And this was my whore wife's reply,

'Dear Jack,

You do present me with very wild challenges!

I must admit that the idea of being responsible for a group of men becoming aroused and wanting to satisfy their lust with me is very tempting and exciting. However, I fear that if I were to ever be brave enough to fulfil your fantasy you would lose all respect for me.

However, if it is something you that you really want me to try then I will.'

Well Jenny, I've already lost all respect for you. Tonight, with the help of all my friends here, you are going to fulfil Jack's fantasy and the fantasies of my friends.

We're going to make a video of you this evening and then send it to Jack to show what a complete whore you have become."

One of his friends then passed him a handwritten sign that read, 'Jack's Whore.'

My husband then passed it to me saying, "go and stand in front of my friends and hold this up in front of you."

The men all gathered around me as I stood in front of them, holding up the sign and facing my husband.

He fetched a small video camera from a shelf at the side of the room and said, "smile" as he started the recording.

During my time with Jack the thought of my husband finding out was one of my worst nightmares but what I feared was about to happen was ten times worse.

I felt nervous as one of his friends took the sign as my husband said, "strip her down to her underwear guys."

The men began to gather around me but appeared hesitant. That was understandable as its not every day that your friend tells you to take off his wife's clothes.

My husband started to encourage them by saying, "take off her jacket and see how her nipples show through her blouse."

A guy standing in front of me reached forward and unfastened the three buttons that secured my jacket. As he unfastened them, other hands pulled it open and then took it off.

"She's been to work dressed like that," said my husband as I saw their eyes fix their gaze on my protruding nipples.

Any hesitancy soon evaporated as I felt their hands roaming over me. Two of them were fumbling with the buttons on my blouse whilst others sought out the fastening on my skirt. I already knew it was pointless to try and resist and besides, I didn't want my blouse or skirt to be ripped. Having felt the waistband of my skirt slacken I felt the zip fastener being slid down. In one fluid movement they pulled my skirt down over my hips and on to my ankles. I then lifted each foot in turn allowing them to pull it off completely.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers
12