Jenny and Jack Pt. 11 - Husband's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was swiftly followed by my blouse, and I was left standing there in just the red lace underwear and black stockings.

I glanced toward my husband as he said to his friends, "don't be shy, grope her all over for the camera so that Jack can see his whore is being treated appropriately."

I tensed as someone shifted my feet apart with his foot and a hand slid up between my thighs. At the same time, they seemed to be taking turns in mauling my breasts and pinching my exposed nipples.

As if to add to my embarrassment the hand that had slid up between my thighs wasted no time in seeking out the large gap in the crotch of my panties. A finger then then parted my labia, slipped up inside me as a voice said, "She's already wet!"

I could sense the testosterone fuelled excitement in the room as my husband pulled over a wooden chair and said, "sit on that and spread your legs for the guys."

As I sat down the guys all gathered around the front of me. My husband, who was in the middle of the group and still holding the camera said, "I said spread your legs. We all know now how you like to show your cunt to other men."

Despite the acutely embarrassing situation I was in, I found myself looking round at the array of bulging underpants in front of me knowing that I was the cause of all the erections.

The guys were already rubbing the front of their underpants as I slowly opened my legs.

My husband said, "move further forward on the chair and spread your legs wider."

I shuffled my bottom forward until I was perched on the front edge of the chair and then, trying to keep calm, I took a deep breath and shifted my feet as far apart as I could. In this position I felt my moist labia peel apart and separate and felt the intense gaze of all the guys focus between my legs at my crudely exposed vagina.

I watched in trepidation as my husband walked over to the table next to the TV and returned with the largest of the sex toys he had found earlier and a tube of lubricating gel. The toy was a life like copy of an erect penis complete with veins and scrotum.

When I say lifelike, it was slightly larger than Jack's and without doubt much larger than my husband's.

He stood in front of me, opened the tube and began to coat the life like phallus from the glans down to the scrotum with a glistening coat of gel.

He then passed it to me saying, "here, fuck yourself with this while we all watch, you never know it might bring back fond memories."

I knew it was pointless to protest and if I refused just the thought of my mother seeing the emails and pictures filled me with both shame and embarrassment.

Holding the dildo in one hand I tried to block out the sea of eager faces watching me as I closed my eyes and used the fingers of my free hand to prepare myself for the insertion of the silicone penis.

It felt as though my body was betraying me because despite the totally humiliating situation my fingers easily slipped into the drooling wetness of my vagina.

With two fingers an inch or so inside me I used them to spread myself open before rubbing the lifelike glans of the silicone penis between my labia. I knew that this ordeal would not end until all my husband's friends had climaxed and so I resigned myself to the fact that I must act like the whore my husband thought I was.

I took a deep inward breath to try and calm myself before opening my eyes. The guys had each lowered their underpants and I was greeted by a sea of lust filled men all stroking their erections as they looked between my legs.

I tried my hardest not to appear intimidated as, looking defiantly at each man in turn, I began to ease the large glistening silicone penis into my body.

My husband was still in the centre of the group holding the camera as he said, to his friends, "two of you go and stand behind her on either side."

With the large silicone penis now up to the hilt inside my vagina I felt resigned to my fate as two of the guys walked up to me and stood behind on either side.

"Get closer and press your dicks against the side of her face," said my husband.

The heads of their erections press against each cheek as, with the camera recording everything, my husband added, "now rub your dicks against her cheeks grope her tits."

I could feel the sexual tension in the room rise as the guys rubbing their erections against my cheeks reached down and began to maul my breasts.

The two guys were mauling my breasts quite roughly, pulling and squeezing them hard which I had always enjoyed when I was with Jack.

I began to realise that the more I could arouse these guys the quicker it would all be over. With my breasts being mauled and the group gazing between my legs all stroking themselves, I began to slowly fuck myself with the silicone penis. To my surprise, given the circumstances, I began to enjoy the sensation of the pronounced ridge beneath the glans of the penis stimulating me as I eased it in and out.

One of the guys mauling my breasts suddenly gripped and pinched my nipple painfully before moving his hand up to my head. I'd been expecting what happened next, so it was no surprise when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head around toward him. He was still gripping the shaft of his erection, stroking it firmly, as he pressed his exposed glans against my lips.

Still aware of my husband recording every moment and in a bizarre way wanting to show how I despised him, I opened my mouth allowing the head of the erection to slide between my lips. It tasted salty, perhaps a little of stale pee, as the head began to slide back and forth between my lips. I didn't have to do much at all except stay motionless and grip his glans between my lips as he masturbated.

I sensed that he was close to reaching an orgasm and prepared myself for the inevitable as his thrusting became increasingly urgent.

The room fell silent until all I could hear was the harsh breathing of the guy with the head of his penis between my lips.

Suddenly he withdrew, there was a momentary delay and then he was ejaculating all over my face. I took comfort in the fact that I was still wearing my glasses as the lenses were quickly covered with his warm salty goo.

The rest of the guys cheered as my head was turned the other way, toward the second guy who released his grip on my breast and used both hands to hold my head. With no hesitation he was swiftly thrusting the length of his erection back and forth into my mouth. I quickly realised that, like my husband, there was negligible risk of his glans reaching my throat as he 'fucked' my mouth.

With the view through my glasses compromised by the ejaculate on the lenses it was difficult to see but I soon became aware of the other guys moving much closer and standing all around me.

A hand swapped places with mine on the silicone penis and began to thrust it more forcefully into my vagina. I sensed that whoever it was, was kneeling between my outstretched legs because I could feel somebody's hot breath on my inner thigh.

Other hands grabbed at my breasts whilst I felt the heads of other erections brushing against my face and head as the guy continued to thrust deeply into my mouth. For a moment I thought that he was going to ejaculate into my mouth as I felt the unmistakeable taste of his first spurt of spunk but, he suddenly released his grip on my head, pulled his penis from my mouth and ejaculated all over the side of my face.

I felt trapped within a forest of erect penises, all vying to push into my mouth. Despite the indignity of the situation, I did my best, keeping my mouth open and accepting the variety of assorted sizes as they were thrust between my lips. All the while I kept reassuring myself that as soon as they were all satisfied, the sooner I would be left alone.

As the ejaculation frenzy reached its peak my head was covered in their semen. I could feel it on my ears, my cheeks and even in my hair.

I could both taste and smell it as the excess began to dribble from my chin and down onto my breasts.

After what felt like an eternity the room fell silent. I was no longer surrounded. However, he silicone penis was still embedded in my vagina as I used my fingers to wipe away some of the sticky mess from my glasses and saw my husband standing in front of me with the camera.

His friends were standing behind him, their limp dicks all spent.

I watched as my husband handed the camera to one of his friends and said, "you can record the finale."

I realised at that moment he had not ejaculated as he began slowly rubbing his erection saying, "Get up whore."

I was about to remove the dildo when he said firmly, "leave it in."

I stood up wondering what he intended to do. All his friends were watching as he said, "now turn around, bend forward and lean on the seat of the chair with your hands."

I did as he asked, fearful and unsure what he wanted to do.

I cringed but obeyed him as he said, "Keep your legs straight and push up your backside like a good whore."

The semen from earlier was now dripping from my nose down onto the chair as my husband kicked my feet further apart and said to the guy holding the camera, "get a close-up of her arsehole."

I pleaded, "Please don't humiliate me anymore."

He just laughed and said, you didn't feel humiliated when you posed for Jack's pictures or when he shared you with other men like Tom. You obviously felt no shame when you were sodomised by Jack or any of the other men that fucked your arsehole.

Now it is my turn."

I sensed him moving up close behind me and then the sudden feeling of cold lubricating gel being squeezed out onto my anus. At that moment I was in no doubt that my final humiliation was to be sodomised, something I had always denied him, and it would be in front of all his friends.

His finger began to ease the gel up into my rectum. I felt each knuckle in turn pass through my anus as it pushed all the way up into inside me.

As if to add to the humiliation he began to move both the big dildo and his finger slowly in and out as if he were fucking both holes.

I then felt more gel being applied before feeling a second of his fingers stretching my anus and pushing inside me.

Seemingly satisfied he pulled out his fingers and said to the guy with the camera, "move round the side a little and get a good shot of my dick as it enters her arsehole."

There was a pause, and I readied myself for my final humiliation.

I then felt the head of my husband's penis press into my anus. It felt slippery and I felt relief knowing that he must have applied the gel to his penis.

He had stopped thrusting the dildo into me but left it buried to the hilt in my vagina.

His hands grip my hips as he said, "this might bring back fond memories of Jack and Tom," as he suddenly thrust his erection up into my rectum.

With his fingers digging painfully into my hips he began to thrust urgently into my bottom.

I knew that the whole humiliating spectacle was being recorded but I no longer cared. I just wanted him to reach his climax, ejaculate and then hopefully my ordeal would be over.

The room fell silent except for the sound of my husband's heavy breathing and his thighs repeatedly slapping against my buttocks.

His thrusts gradually gained momentum and his breathing became heavier as he breathlessly exclaimed, "this reminds me how tight your cunt once was when I took your virginity."

The repeated slapping sounds of flesh against flesh appeared to get louder as he pounded into me. I braced myself by gripping the chair as he shouted, "take this you whore."

I then felt him shudder and moan loudly as his warm ejaculate began to flood my rectum.

His thrusting slowed to a halt and his breathing slowed as he remained embedded inside me. It felt like an eternity, but it was only a few minutes before he eased his softening penis from my bottom with a 'plop' and said to the guy holding the camera, "get a close-up shot of her freshly fucked arsehole, I'm sure that Jack will enjoy seeing how she is still a whore."

I remained bent over trying to blot out the humiliating reality of my dilated anus being gazed at and videoed.

After a while I sensed that the room had emptied. I stood and wiped the smears of spunk from my glasses and saw that just my husband remained.

He looked at me with disdain and said, "I'm going away for a few days. When I return, I expect you to have packed your things and left for good."

I nodded and watched him leave the room. A short while later I heard the front door open and close and knew that I was now alone.

I reached between my legs and pulled the big dildo from my vagina. As it slid out, I tried to deny to myself that I was aroused. Yes, I'd been horribly humiliated but try as I might I could not deny that knowing the sight of my body had caused the forest of erections that had ejaculated over me gave me a twinge of excitement.

I didn't want another husband. I didn't want another love affair, but I did need sex.

The semen on my face and breasts was beginning to dry and I could feel my husband's beginning to seep out of my bottom.

I made my way to the bathroom, took off my underwear and ran the shower.

With the hot water cascading over my naked body, I washed off the copious amounts of drying semen.

I also washed the semen from my hair and then just stood under the water, leaning back against the cool tiled wall.

I began to caress my nipples, trying but failing, to stop fantasizing that it was my new customer, Robert. I thought of all the things I had done with Jack and then remembered the shame I had felt earlier when my husband called me a whore in front of all his friends.

Maybe I was a whore, I thought, but I no longer cared as I slowly slipped one of my hands over my belly, and onto my pubis.

I even began to talk to myself saying, "It's OK Robert, do what you want with me, touch me, finger me, fuck me against the wall."

Two of my fingers curled over my pubis and slipped up into my wetness. My palm pressed firmly against my pubis as I pressed the two fingers against the front wall of my vagina. I began to thrust my hips, still talking, saying, "Take me Robert, thrust your big dick deep inside me."

My thrusting became increasingly urgent until I could hear myself shouting, cum inside me Robert, let me feel your spunk erupt in my body. I then began to jerk and moan uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm surged through my body.

The following morning after a fitful night's sleep I called my youngest sister Jasmine. Since confiding in each other about Jack we had become closer than ever. I explained that my husband was kicking me out and she immediately suggested that I go and stay with her.

Later that day I packed a couple of bags and headed off to Jasmine's house and what I hoped would be a fresh start.

END

If you enjoyed reading this story or have any comments, please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.

12