All Comments on 'Jenny and Jason'

by laimun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

Great story, please continue it. I would like to see Mom pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good but the end?

it was a good story, the idea of a not so happy end is good, but was far too quick, it seemed u didnt real feel liek writing an end to it. a shame cause it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
re: Excellent story

Did you read the last two paragraphs?

WFD6301WFD6301over 18 years ago
Good

This was a great story you had going. You could have went so many places with it. But you ended it way to soon. It was good to have a sad ending but you should have wrote more chapters before you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
J & J

The first part was great. Once it got to the dung-pushing, it was just too gross! Brilliant end.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Only 4 out of 5

Your usual excellent prose, but I've seen too many authors use this sudden death ending, and it just isn't necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

Great story, tender and loving and very believable. The end stunned me. I would have preferred a diffent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Sweet story of incestual passion! Makes it completely adorable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
didnt expect the ending

Good story from beginning to end. The ending kind of surprised me but u made it seem as if death was the price for their incest love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wtf

wtf kinda ending was that find love just to be punished for it?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I liked everything but the fucked up ending

The ending sucks big time

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Intrigued

I read this story because of the comment digdaddyrich posted. Hmm, I have to agree that the end is a bit of a false road... you know onw of those kinds of things where you're going along fine until you smack your face into a wall only to realize that the road doesn't continue, it's just a painted wall? Too much of an abrupt cut-off but good otherwise.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Jenny and Jason - Jenny and Jason (Mother and Son)

Jason did not commit his undying love to his mother. He ass-raped her for his own deviant lust; she begged him numerous times to not fuck her shithole, but his selfish devious, perverted desires would not take no (N-O) as she begged him. And, his thoughts about her ass up in the air "like a bitch in heat"; that's real respect for a mother that he professes he must have her love more than his life!

He got his wish, her ass, twice (his mother would have, and did, give him blowjobs). His life without his mother--and hers--was his award for his aggression!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
ive read this one before

but didnt realize it was this story terrible ending to a awesome story maybe an alternate ending would be good on this story i really enjoyed it till the end keep writing

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
While Well written - Still

The story for the most part was well written. yet was disappointed with the lack of drama sudden dead ending. But it is one way to end a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

A depressing end, and the son's a little selfish, even though that probably fits with his age range. Good altogether.

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 6 years ago
Great, but....

Great story, right up until the end. Seriously, like wtf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Your writing is great but your endings suck! Please keep writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for sharing your story. It is well written and the build up is smooth. The ending reminds us of our own limitations. The joy and happiness that the two could share is unique. The special bond and the uninhibited expression of devotion cannot be replicated. One flesh and blood coming together for a moment of joy, isolated from the world. That is something many of us crave for, as we search for gratification.

There are a few grammatical mistakes, but that does not change the beauty of the story. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The anal bond

Sharing a loving anal bond with that special person is unique. You have shown that one can enjoy it. It is dirty and one needs to be careful, but there is nothing to compare, with this act. There is no need for any special preparation. Just do it with love and care. Enjoy! Thank you!

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Taboo topics treated sensitively. Even the kinky sex felt sensual. The tragic end was sobering. Thank you for this story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Jenny And Jason:" - Forty-three Year Old Recently Divorced Mother, Jenny and Twenty Year Old College Student, Jason.

Being that Jason is home for the summer (I think) why would this mother and son couple spend ONLY three (3) days "on holiday?" Further, I have an instinct the writer/author, 'laimun' uses English as a second (2nd) language! Having previously read this story "over 9 years ago" I have only vague memories of reading it previously.

While reading this story I got veiled feelings the writer/author was not comfortable with the matter of incestuous pregnancy. He talked about "marriage" to his mother and her having his babies!! But, yet when "push came to shove" as in "put up or shut up" (ergo, make a valiant, momentous decision.....or not! Jason decided to avoid making a decision to impregnate his mother..."he laid three (3) condoms on the night stand." They had one (1) more opportunity to make love (and impregnated Jenny), but wimped out, and raped her asshole, rather than conventional missionary "doggy" making love to her because he had no more condoms. But, instead of getting back home after their third (3rd) day they're both killed in an automobile accident! Thus, the expectation of this reader, and others I might imagine, there is NO mother/son pregnancy, as wanted by Son Jason with his lover/mother, Jenny! Needless to say, I'm disappointed with the outcome...of Jenny not being impregnated by her Son Jason; and also the death of both mother and son upon their trip back back, after building what could have been a life fulfilled with children and a love affair that would have no limits to fulfillment of their new love-life together.

Other than the ass-rape, the story has a nice range of emotions and love for each other the writer/author's primary language usage being other than English, I found the story very appealing, written with the characters having deep respect for each other (other than the ass-rape). The characters were well written, their dialogue though limited was good.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

This had the potential of being an amazing story until he took her snallu without asking her and they bih suddenly fucking die at the end. What kind of fucked up bullshit is this story!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap (excuse the pun) ending!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous