Jenny and Jerry and Ben Ch. 02

Story Info
Nurse takes care of his SIL with his healing hands and more.
803 words
4.41
12.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers

Jerry and Jenny and Ben

Chapter 2

For a few days afterwards Jenny and I were a little shy around each other. I gave her as much space as possible while still providing her with care. It wasn't awkward, we were too close for that, but held more of a sense of expectancy. There was still plenty of sexual tensions and we were both happy to let them build for now. She was still healing and I could wait a long time for her. However I did start to feel like I was neglecting my patient a little bit. So after lunch this day I decided to see if she wanted a little bit of my company.

As I approached the bedroom I could see that it was slightly ajar and I could hear something going on inside. I hesitated to knock and paused to listen. Was that a dirty movie playing? Was that my brothers voice? I nudged open the door a bit to peek in and see what was happening. The door gave off a loud creaking noise and Jenny, hearing it, called out to me.

"Jerry is that you?" she asked. "Can you please come in and give me a hand, if you don't mind."

I stepped into the room and just froze there absolutely stunned. The first thing I saw was indeed a dirty movie playing on the big screen T.V. It was currently showing a close up of Jenny's beautiful mouth stretched around my brothers big, hard cock. I couldn't see his face but it was definitely his voice talking dirty to her. 'That's right you little slut you fucking love sucking my big cock' I heard Ben say as on-screen Jen moaned and slurped away enthusiastically at the blow job. It was intensely hot.

Then I noticed Jenny struggling with a rather large dildo. She was trying with difficulty to fuck herself one handed while watching her own homemade porn. It was so fucking arousing. I was instantly and almost painfully hard. She beckoned me over and almost before I knew it I was there, at her side.

I sat down gently on the bed beside her and I could hear that Ben was moaning loudly on the movie as Jenny took his cock deep into her throat. I plucked her toy from her hand and looking right at her I deliberately put it in my own mouth. Using my lips and tongue I got it nice at wet. Relishing the feeling I took it deep into my throat showing her that I knew my way around a cock too.

Then I leaned into her and started kissing her as I worked the dildo tip into her wet pussy. Gently and slowly I worked the toy in and out of her. She reached her hand up and tangled it in my hair pulling hard and I responded by kissing her more intensely and worked the dildo a little deeper and a little faster too.

Jenny's moans were building up, coming faster and louder now. I carefully got up and positioned myself in between her legs. I licked and nuzzled her sweet little clit as I fucked her faster with the toy. As I felt her orgasm rising I sucked her sensitive clit hard and her body rocked with orgasm after orgasm.

I got up and put my raging hard cock where the dildo had just been. Holding it deep inside her and feeling her spasms. I started to play with her gorgeous, full breasts caressing one then the other. I circled her nipples with my tongue going back and forth. Then I squeezed them both together and suckled both nipples at once.

She started to grind against me and I responded by slowly pulling out then thrusting fully back in. To try and make things last a little longer I leaned in to kiss her again grinding my hard cock deeply. We kissed until I could wait any more and I started thrusting. With each hard thrust she cried out louder and louder. Her good leg was wrapped around me and she was clinging to me and pulling me back in deeper every time I pulled out. I built up as slowly as I could but before I wanted to I felt my balls draw up and tighten. I was so ready to come.

I let lose and fucked her wet pussy hard and fast with total abandon. Holding tightly to each other and crying out we came together. I stayed deep inside her and gently caressed her sensitive, swollen clit into a final body shaking orgasm. As she quivered there I could feel her pussy clench my sensitive and still hard cock. I came again deep inside her.

That was our second time.


JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers