Jenny and Jerry and Ben Ch. 01

Story Info
A graduate nurse cares for his beautiful sister-in-law.
859 words
4.35
28.4k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers

Chapter One

Jenny

It was right after college when I went to stay with my big brother Ben and Jen, his wife. I had a few months before starting my nursing residency and my bro offered me free room and board.

Both Jenny and Ben are photojournalists and work took them everywhere around the world. On one particularly gnarly assignment Jenny had taken a nasty fall. She was really banged up with broken ribs and a broken leg. She spent some time in hospital and when she got home it was bed rest for a few more weeks. Ben had to go back to work so it looked like I might put my degree to good use and earn my keep at the same time.

Jen is a sweetheart and caring for her would be no problem at all. She probably knew more about me than I did and had always been supportive. She had these ways of drawing me out of my shell and building up my confidence. A beautiful and smart woman flirting with me in my awkward teens helped me through a lot. Jen was an ally and a friend. It would be my true pleasure to fawn over her for once.

The first two weeks were rough for her. She stayed in bed and I kept her comfortable. Slowly, very slowly she started to get in front of it. My first big hurdle had come. It was time to give Jenny a sponge bath.

She was my first real crush and that really hadn't changed. I always loved watching her and now I was going to get to touch her all over. We'd had intimate moments during the course of nursing her so far. I mean that is a routine part of the job and I hoped I could keep it professional. I knew I was going to get aroused and I was already semi-hard just thinking about it. I took a deep breath and approached the bed.

"Let's get these pj's off," I said as I slowly started to undress her.

"Yes Jerry," she replied softly.

I started with her hair. Have you ever washed someone's hair before? It is a wonderfully sensual experience. Her soft thick hair in my hands, warm soapy water running down my arms. Things were getting wetter and harder.

After rinsing, I rubbed conditioner through her hair and when I got to her scalp I started massaging. I moved to her neck and I could feel her tensions melt away. After another warm water rinse and a towel dry I went to get fresh water from the bathroom.

I was so aroused I was trembling. I pressed my hand against my hard cock and it was a sweet torture. Wryly I congratulated Ben on what must be a phenomenal sex life. I tucked my erection into the waist band and with a low moan I went back to Jen.

There she was lying there in the soft light looking lovely and I could hardly wait to get back to her. I gritted my teeth and began. Starting at her finger tips I soaped up her arms to her shoulders and then after rinsing, we moved on to her back. I could see that sitting forward was hurting her broken ribs and I worked quickly so she could lean back again.

I moved to her front. Jenny was so relaxed and pliant in my strong hands. From toes to knees to thighs. First the broken leg around the cast then the good leg.

Now you are never ever supposed to, I mean never, but before I could stop myself I started soaping up her pubic hair. Moaning, she spread her legs for me. As I rinsed the soap away I made sure to get in every fold. My fingers found her clit and Jen's moans intensified. Moving my fingers down I gently played with her anus.

After a final warm water rinse I began to towel dry her. Her breathing was fast, her lips moist and parted slightly and I had to hold myself back from kissing her. I towelled off each breast thoroughly. I felt their delicious weight and hard nipples and I longed to put them in my mouth. I finished with drying her pubic hair. Here I could surely give her a little release without losing my control.

My fingers found her warm, wet folds again. She was so open to me she sighed out my name. I traced circles around her swollen clit. This time I didn't stop. Slowly and rhythmically at first then with increasing speed until her cries were coming faster and higher.

When her moaning rose to a crescendo I place my palm against her sex and rubbed. She came and came crying out my name. I wanted to slip my fingers inside her but I knew if I fingered her I would fuck her. For tonight this would have to be enough. Jenny was still healing after all.

"Just a little extra care from your friendly neighbourhood nurse," I said lightly though my breathing was heavy.

That was our first time.


JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers