'Jenny' & 'Mike': Fantasy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and pulled away from him. If we got too carried away, we would never leave!

"So, I was thinking. You didn't do any shopping for yourself yesterday, so maybe we should hit the shops again today?" he suggested.

"Most of the stores don't have my sizes," I reminded him.

"Well, I did a bit of investigating and I think we should check out a store close to the Valley which might just have what you're looking for."

"That sounds good to me." Though to be honest, I didn't have much hope.

"After, we can head out to Capri and finally grab some lunch," she said as we locked up and headed out to the car.

The shop was called Curves, and certainly sounded promising. But for a shop assistant who was busily tapping away at the computer behind a counter, the store was practically empty.

'Mike' and I had a look around. There were so many clothing options in many different styles. They had everything from cute little tops, jeans and skirts, to formal office wear. The store mostly catered for plus-sized women, but not everything looked big size-wise. It wasn't long before I found some things that were in the style I preferred. A white knee-length stretch lace dress with coral lining in particular caught my eye. It looked more classy than skimpy.

"I bet you'd look nice in that," said 'Mike', whose eye had clearly caught the same dress.

"Should I try it on?"

"We should definitely set it aside for trying on. But let's add some less casual outfits too."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, curious about where her mind was heading.

"Maybe something smart for an evening out. Like for dinner... or a night out at a club."

"A club?"

"Yeah why not? I can tell that you're more comfortable about going out in public. I thought that we should go to a nice club sometime. We could have some good fun there, you know," he said, smiling reassuringly.

"I am more comfortable now, yes. It's great going out for a nice quiet date at a good restaurant or maybe going to the movies. But clubbing? Why do you want to go clubbing?" I asked.

"Come on, babe. I would love to take you dancing." He moved in close to me, wrapping his hands around my waist, "I'd like to show off my sexy little kitten, you know."

"Sexy little kitten, huh?" I couldn't stifle a laugh at that expression!

"What's so funny?"

"Who would want to look at me?" I asked shyly. Although, over the years, I had learnt a lot about dressing up and working with make-up, I still thought of myself as a bit unattractive as a woman. Dressing up as 'Jenny' was great and knowing that Michelle wanted me as 'Jenny' made me fall in love with her all over again every time I'm in character. So, my self-confidence was still not at a point where I felt I could dress up and go to a club where everyone would be sizing everyone else up, looking for hook-ups.

"What are you talking about?" he said, grabbing me. "You look great dressed up—beautiful and striking. Plus, there are so many clubs here in the Valley where people would simply not bat an eye! Remember this part of our lives is about exploration and, most importantly, fun!!"

I looked at him and feigned a smile.

"Please? For me?" he wheedled. He knew that line always got to me. He knew how important making her happy was to me. That line, with that sweet and innocent smile, turned me to putty.

"Okay, okay. You win," I said, hands held up in the air. "Let's look around for a suitable outfit. But nothing too revealing, okay?"

His eyes twinkled as he drew me in for a hug and kissed me. He reminded me of a kid who had just been told that he'd be taken to a candy store and could choose whatever treat he wanted! We immediately headed for the more formal section, and began sifting through some club-appropriate garments. I made some selections, and headed for the changing rooms. 'Mike' was on a mission and stayed behind, still sifting through the dresses.

The lace dress fit me perfectly and was definitely a keeper. Unfortunately, the other outfits left me a little cold. A red dress that I really liked on its hanger seemed kind of tight on me. Another white and beige dress also didn't make the grade. 'Mike' was waiting for me, as I made my way outside the changing room.

"What is all this?" I asked, looking at him standing there with an armful of dresses.

"Try them on, I think you'd look great in practically all of them," he said, taking the dresses I rejected from me, and shoving his into my arms.

I inspected his choices. Most were really short, and looked like they would barely reach my knees. A couple were much more sophisticated and classy, and would probably end just below my knees. They wouldn't raise any eyebrows when we were out an about. I preferred to keep a low profile and her choice of dresses would definitely make me stand out in a crowd. I handed the ones that looked too revealing back to him. "No. No. No. No and no," I said decisively as I rejected each one.

"That's more than half the stuff I got out for you!" he exclaimed incredulously.

"They are definitely too short and revealing," I replied businesslike. I would not budge. "But these ones," I said, nodding towards the ones I had selected, "tick all my boxes. They're very sexy, and classy."

"But... but you'd look so sexy in these..." she said, trying to convince me.

"No buts!" I replied coolly as I made my back into the changing room.

I had picked out four dresses from the lot 'Mike' had chosen for me to try on. Two were a really good fit and looked fabulous on me. Because it was always so tricky to get outfits for 'Jenny' it seemed sensible to get all the dresses I had found looked lovely on me.

Capri was a quaint little place not too far from Curves. The atmosphere was homey, and at that time of the day it was not too busy and crowded. The charming young waiter who greeted us at the door, showed us to a table more or less in the middle of the restaurant.

"I'm Justin and I will be your server today," he said as he seated us and handed us our menus. "Just let me know whenever you are ready to place your order. In the meantime, may I take your drinks order?"

"I'll have a lemon iced tea, please," I said, hoping they'd have it available.

"I'll have the same," said 'Mike'.

After he left our table to get drinks, we studied the menu. I eventually opted for the mushroom risotto, and 'Mike' for the chicken fungi.

We sipped our drinks and began chatting about the usual sorts of stuff. The waiter brought our lunch, which looked and smelled absolutely delicious.

"Oh my God, you have to try this risotto," I said, savoring the first bite.

Michelle leaned over and took a bite from my plate, "You're right! This could be the best risotto I've ever had. Good choice, babe!"

"Your chicken fungi doesn't look too bad either."

"It's lovely actually," he said, heaping a good-sized serving onto his fork and leaning over to feed it to me.

"Tender. And the sauce is just creamy enough. Not too rich. Excellent!" I said, taking a sip of the lemon iced-tea we had ordered.

The lovely atmosphere and the delicious food made for a very chilled afternoon. 'Mike' and I were just chatting away when I saw a young and rather masculine-looking woman walking in our direction. Her blonde hair was cut short and looked shaggy. Her somewhat masculine but still very lean figure was dressed in a black AC/DC t-shirt and tight fitting black denim jeans. She flashed me a smile as she neared our table.

"Hey," she said softly, as she brushed me lightly as she passed. I smiled and nodded in her direction, and couldn't stop myself turning slightly to watch her move towards a table a little behind me.

"What was that?" asked 'Mike', grinning slightly. If I didn't know any better, I could sense a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"What was what?" I said, looking up at him questioningly.

"That ," she emphasized nodding slightly in the direction the girl had gone. "That 'hey', and that smile."

"What? I was just being nice."

"You were checking her out," he said, grinning. He took a bite of the chicken, but didn't take his eyes off me.

"I was not!"

"You were. You're getting all defensive because you got caught." He couldn't even conceal his amusement now.

"Whatever."

We ate in silence for a while. Eventually he looked up at me, all smiles. "Why don't you go talk to her?"

"What?"

"Yeah, go over and talk to her," he said, putting his fork down and peering into my eyes. I could have sworn he was daring me to go and talk to the girl.

I couldn't believe it.

"Don't be such a girl," he teased. "Besides, maybe we could sandwich you between us," he said, breaking into soft laughter again.

"What?" 'Mike' never ceases to amaze me. "No!"

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you're never thought about a little two-on-one action," he said, lowering his voice suggestively and leaning over to get closer to me.

I continued eating in silence, pretending to be totally ignoring her. But, of course I have thought about it. About 'Mike' and some other woman humping me into eternity. I've thought about it on many occasions. But Michelle was more than enough woman for me, and I have never seriously considered getting another woman to join us in bed.

"Come on now, I know you've thought about it," 'Mike' said now. Clearly he was not going to let this go.

"Maybe," I admitted, leaning back into my chair and fixing him with a stare.

"I knew it!"

"And now you want to let the rest of the patrons in this restaurant know too?" I retorted drily, eyebrow raised.

He moved his empty plate aside and leaned in closer across the small round table. "I bet you would look sexy with a cock in your mouth while you take one in your ass," he whispered, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Could we drop this, please?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable and a little annoyed.

"No. I think we should talk about it now," he said, with a teasing twinkle in his eye. I knew that look—this conversation was exciting 'Mike'.

"This is hardly the place," I said, looking around to see if anyone might be listening to this sordid conversation.

"It's as good a place as any," 'Mike' replied. He sounded almost demanding. Clearly he was not going to let this go at all.

"No!" I replied, being equally insistent.

"Okay. But at least tell me what you've thought about," he asked, changing tact.

"Fine," I said, surrendering. "I sometimes fantasize about me with you and another woman dressed like that."

"Well, that's a bit vague. Your fantasy must be more detailed. Come on. It's me," he said with an encouraging wink.

"Well obviously she is feminine like Michelle, but good at pretending to be masculine when the situation demands it," I explained, moving my plate to the side too and leaning on my elbows, looking at 'Mike'. I could almost see his imagination churning away.

"Okay. I'm just playing around with an idea, so don't become all alarmed now," he said looking straight at me. "Would Carmen fit the description?"

I was silent for a while, trying to figure out who she was talking about. Then the penny dropped.

"That girl from the adult store we visited yesterday?" I asked, incredulous.

"You remember her!"

"Well, we just met her yesterday. Why did you think of her all of a sudden?" Like Michelle, 'Mike' never just has an idea. I was a little suspicious.

"Just like that" Clearly he was not going to give anything away.

"Well, it's just a fantasy," I said. "I certainly don't expect you to invite anyone else into our bed. We're doing fine by ourselves."

"I know, babe," he said, softly squeezing my hand.

"Speaking of fantasies, what have you got planned for tonight?" I asked now, eager to change the topic.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he teased, stroking my palm with his thumb and not breaking eye contact.

"Well, that's not fair. I told you about this threesome thing. The least you can do is to tell me what you have planned for tonight?"

"Okay," he replied, looking at me warily. "Don't freak out but I kind of want you to dress up like a hooker for me," he said in a rush, before taking a sip of his drink and looking up at me, waiting for my response.

"You want me to do what?" I gasped, shocked.

"I want you to dress up like a hooker for me. We can role-play it. I'll pick you up on a street corner and..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, raising my hands and gesturing for him to stop." What is this about me standing on a street corner so that you can pick me up like I'm a hooker?" Yes, we were quite adventurous, but this was starting to scare me. I'd be the one standing on that street corner!

"I mean, I'll drop you off at a street corner, drive around the block, and pick you up there again. It'll be a role-play, like this morning. You enjoyed that."

I was speechless. What he suggested sounded risky, not to mention dangerous. What happened that morning happened in the safety of our home. What we're talking about now was something else.

"It could be really hot, babe."

"I don't think so." I sat back and looked him in the eye.

"Please. Please, please, please!" he begged, all puppy-dog eyes again. But I won't be so easily convinced this time.

"I don't think so."

"Oh, okay," he said, disappointment clear on his face.

The topic had dealt our pleasurable outing a fatal blow. We sat quietly for the remainder of the meal, and drove home in silence. Hell, we hardly spoke for the remainder of the day. Back at home, Michelle crashed on the couch in front of the TV, and stayed there for most of the afternoon. I took care of some office work first, and then some chores around the house while she barely moved from the couch. The silence became deafening. We even had dinner in virtual silence.

After I had cleared the dinner table, Michelle immediately headed back to the living room. This was just too much. I couldn't allow it to go on for any longer. I headed to the living room, and sat down next to her.

"So, can I atleast see this outfit?" I asked gingerly, testing the waters.

"What's the point, you won't do it," she said sulkily, flipping through the channels.

"I'll do it," I finally said, dejectedly. Her face lit up immediately. She stared at me incredulously, grinning from ear to ear.

"You will?"

"I will, but I want to see what you want me to wear."

"It's upstairs." Her excitement was palpable.

"Well, let's go see it."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before taking my hand and leading me up the stairs.

In the bedroom, I opened the bag she handed to me. Well this would be a first. I had never before worn a halter top, much less a golden one. A tiny leopard print mini skirt, a shiny thick black belt, black fishnet stockings and a pair of rather sleazy high heel sandals completed the costume.

"This skirt seems fitting, but far shorter and skimpier than anything I've ever worn in public," I said rather sternly, as I settled on the bed the garments spread out before me.

"Babe, we did your surprise thing this morning," she reminded me gently. "Now it's my turn. Besides, we agreed that we would fulfill each other's fantasies. I stuck to my end of the bargain."

"I know. But bear in mind that we played in the safety of our home this morning," I reminded her. "Plus, to be fair and given its nature, we should have discussed the pros and cons of your fantasy before you settled on it so firmly."

Her face dropped again.

"Okay, if you don't want to do it, it's fine," she said, sulking again.

She was obviously manipulating me emotionally. I never know what to do when she is like this. What she was suggesting was risqué at best and downright dangerous at worst. What if other men approached me while she was driving around the block! What about the cops!

"Honey, I just think that it is way too risky to stand on a street corner dressed like that and pretending to be a hooker. What if the cops come and things get out of hand?" I asked, hoping that she would be reasonable.

"I had thought about it. And the area I have in mind is pretty safe. But if you'd rather not, we can forget about it." More sulking.

"Okay. Fine, I'll do it," I sighed, relenting. I couldn't stand the idea of her sulking like this for God knows how long.

"You will?" The smile was back now, and the sulking over.

"Yes, but only if we go to a safe place, and only if I don't have to stand there for more than a few minutes."

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. I won't do anything that places you at risk. You should know that."

"Okay." I was still incredibly nervous about the whole thing.

She moved to stand between my legs where I sat on the bed. She bent down to give me a kiss.

"So... shall we get ready?" She couldn't even conceal her excitement.

An hour later I looked like a cheap and slutty whore. Michelle did my make-up this time, and she wasn't aiming for subtlety. I hardly recognized myself, when I looked at what she had done. The scarlet lips said it all. I was a whore.

"Slutty." she said almost to herself, as she looked me up and down.

"You're enjoying this a little too much, aren't you?" I asked, frowning a little.

"Oh babe, I'm just teasing," she said, wrapping her arms around me comfortingly.

It was 11 P.M. by the time we headed out to the car.

'Mike' was wearing a plain white T-shirt with blue denim cut-off jeans and a leather jacket. Before she got dressed, Michelle had strapped on her new Joque harness before attaching the new 9-inch Outlaw dildo to it. The size made me nervous, but judging by the wicked grin she had on her face when she strapped it on, excited her very much. 'Mike' was going commando tonight.

We were heading towards the Valley again. 'Mike' took an exit to a neighborhood of townhouses. It looked pretty quiet and peaceful. He brought the car to a halt and parked near an old convenience store which, at 11:30 p.m. was closed.

"Stay here while a take a look around outside, okay? I'll be right back," he said, getting out of the car.

Once 'Mike' had returned and gotten back into the car, I took a deep breath, unlocked the car door and stepped out onto the sidewalk. He lowered the passenger window, and peered at me. "Don't be nervous. It's late and I don't think anybody will spot you. You will be fine. Just remember, stay in character no matter what, okay?"

I nodded, and crossed the road slowly, still looking around carefully, in case someone else was out at this time of the night. I selected a spot that wasn't as well-lit as some of the other parts of the road. I felt a little safer in the shadows. My mind was racing and I felt my heart beating like a drum inside my chest

'Mike' drove off, and I was left all alone. I was nervous as hell, but must admit that there was a small part of me that was beginning to feel excited. I have fantasized about being used by 'Mike' like I was a whore, but had never told Michelle about it. Now these fantasies were about to come alive.

After checking my watch for the third time, I realized that fifteen minutes had gone by. The car was nowhere in sight. Worry was starting to creep in, and I pulled out my phone to text 'Mike'. He replied saying that he had taken a wrong turn and gotten a bit lost. He promised to be back soon. Another fifteen minutes went by before I finally spotted the car. "Thank God!" I thought.

I straightened up, feeling somewhat safer and somewhat more confident. I started walking towards the car, strutting sexily. I walked over to the driver's side and peered into the tinted windows. I rapped on the driver's window. 'Mike' rolled down the window and smiled at me.

"Hey sugar, you looking for a date?" I asked in a sexy voice.

"Yeah. Sure, how much?" he asked, grinning.