Jenny and the Storm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isittrue
isittrue
39 Followers

"He blocked me, reached up to tap my chin...and it was on! I started boxing him, punching his chest and bouncing around. He didn't fight back, just grabbed me and hugged my arms down my sides. I couldn't punch him in a bear hug, but I could tickle him...so I did - hard! He squirmed away, but when I came after him again, he tickled me right back. We were both laughing and squirming, and I was sure if we could keep this up for another minute we would both be on the floor, hands exploring different areas of each other's bodies.

"He must have thought so too, because he broke away, apologized for doing a bad job, and retreated to the safety of the kitchen to finish breakfast. I trash talked him some, smiled to myself, and went off to take a shower and change. There was no doubt - Unca Jay was as turned on by me as I was by him - but he wasn't going to do anything about it. Just the fact that he was into me too was enough to brighten my day, and when Taylor came to pick me up, I was in a great mood and ready to shop for the trip.

"I found that cute little cover I wore yesterday, and a tiny black bikini I'm saving for the right beach. Taylor and I had a nice lunch, but we didn't have much in common anymore, so she dropped me back home about 2. Unca Jay was still working upstairs, so I told him he needed a break and I'd make him lunch. I made him my specialty (PB and J!), then told him I was going to lay out for a while. When I went in to change, I decided to try out my new suit, and see if he liked it. Jim had gone over to his friend's house, so it was just the two of us. When I came out of my room, I saw Jay looking at me - barely dressed in my tiny bikini and see through cover, I felt naked and excited. I did a little twirl for him, and saw his face as the cover spun up and exposed my whole body to him. I didn't think he could talk right now, so I told him to come out and get my back again in a minute as I walked out.

"It was still hot, and humid, but some clouds were starting to roll in. There was supposed to be a storm coming soon, so I smeared the suntan lotion on my front as fast as I could, then called Unca Jay and told him I was ready. He came out of the house like a prisoner walking to his execution - nervous, hesitant, but trying to look calm and in control. I had undone the ties on my bikini top to avoid tan lines, and as he spread the lotion all over my back and shoulders I started getting hot again. This time, when he smeared the lotion on my hips and thighs, he let his fingers slide up under my bikini bottom just a little bit. I kept wishing he would slide his whole hand up onto my naked rear, but was also worried he would get too close to my pussy and feel how wet he had made me.

"Neither happened. When he finished, he slapped my butt and turned to jump into the pool. I leaned up to try and see if he had a boner, but he came up to the side of the pool closest to me and hugged the side so I couldn't see anything. Since I was leaning up, my boobies were almost visible, and I thought of arching up more and just showing him my titties. But I was still too scared, and didn't want to ruin anything...until I noticed he was staring at my little mounds.

"He told me a storm was coming, and pointed out the dark line of clouds...and that's when I did it. I just leaned up further on my elbows, raising my boobies off the ground and exposing them to him. I felt the air caress my naked titties, and my nipples got even harder than they had been a minute ago. I knew he was looking at them, so I just stared at the clouds for a long time, giving him a nice long view.

"When I finally laid back down, he was in the same place - red faced and frozen. He tried to say something, then stopped. He looked around like he was trapped, then swam to the far side of the pool and got out. He tried to side step over to the house so I could only see his back, but it never could have worked. He had a tent sticking out the front of his shorts, and it was obvious he was as turned on as I was. A minute later and I heard him enter the study up above...but never heard him leave. He might be watching me!

"I stayed where I was for a couple of minutes, trying to get up my nerve. Then...I just rolled over onto my back. Naked except for my tiny bikini bottoms, I laid back and showed my whole body to Unca Jay. It turned me on so much to think he was watching me, fantasizing about me, just like I had fantasized about him. I started moving my legs a little, put arms up over my head...and I heard a quiet groan from the study. Oh my god...I think he was beating off while watching me! By now, I was sopping down below, and if the bikini hadn't been black, it would have been really obvious how turned on I was.

"A couple of minutes later, I heard him come downstairs. It was obvious I wasn't going to get much sun today...the clouds had been rolling in all afternoon. I retied my top, came inside, and changed into some nice clean clothes. As I came into the kitchen, I heard Jay tell his son he could sleep over at his friend's house so they could go out on their dock to see the storm.

"They WANT to be out in the storm?!" I ask, somewhat incredulous. Big storms scare me. Thunder scares me. I keep thinking I'll get hit by lightning, or get washed away in a flood. But Jay says it's actually fun to be out in a storm - how did he put it? 'To glory in the wind, and rain, and violence all around'...didn't sound like fun to me.

"We ate dinner together, and started talking about Jim. Jay already knew about him trying to kiss me, and offered to talk to him about it. I said not to worry, and it wasn't just Jim...I wasn't attracted to younger men. Then, out of nowhere, I confessed to him I had just lost my virginity a month earlier. I was getting a little tingle just talking about this, and Jay actually seemed interested...so I told him about Nathan and Prom night. He was really sweet, and said the condom couldn't be the problem - Nathan was just too fast.

"I asked him if he was like that as a teenager, and he said yes...all teenage boys were on a hair trigger. Told me to use condoms if I didn't know my partner very well - just like you said, Chelsea - then told me I was going to get hit on a lot and that I should only do what I felt comfortable with. I asked him what if what I wanted was inappropriate, hoping he would figure out I was talking about us. He said as long it was my idea, and no one pushed me into anything, I should do what I want. Well, that was clear enough for me. I thanked him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and went to go change into my pjs and pick a movie for tonight while he went out and put up special windows and stuff.

"I had decided I was going to go for it...with Jim gone, we were alone in the house, and I knew we both wanted it. I only wore a thin t-shirt that clearly showed my breasts, and a little pair of yellow panties. If I had my way, Unca Jay and I were going to fuck on that couch tonight.

"When he came back in, he put a flashlight in my room ("In case we lose power in the storm tonight"), then joined me on the couch to watch MY choice of movie. I picked Titanic...great love story about two people who were never supposed to get together. Plus, there's that cool nude love scene in the old car...always gets me hot. I had a thin blanket over my lap and legs (didn't want to scare him off right away), and sat in the middle of the couch, patting the seat on my right for him. I pulled my legs up under me and cuddled up against his side. As the wind whistled and the rain started coming down outside, we began the movie.

"After a half hour or so, I rested my legs against his - skin on skin. He seemed to freeze for a moment, but then relaxed again. After a couple of minutes, he pulled the blanket we were sharing off his legs and let it drop - and my moment of truth arrived. It was hot, I wanted to get the blanket off me...but the moment I did, he would see I was only wearing my panties. Well, I already knew he liked when he saw them, so I dropped the blanket and pulled my feet up on the couch. Knees together, I let them fall towards Jay, giving him a clear view straight up between my legs.

"He tried...he really did. But, he couldn't help stealing glances up my shirt, which is just what I wanted him to do. Isn't it weird...guys trying to look up your dress is gross, and makes you mad...unless it's the right one." My friends nod in agreement, and I go on.

"I get braver, and tell him to pause the movie 'cause I have to go to the bathroom. I stand up facing him, then pretend to yawn and stretch - pulling my shirt up above my panties, and my panties up tight to show my crease. I stand there in front of him, showing him my barely covered pussy...then look down with no warning. Yep...he's staring right at my crotch, just a couple of feet away. The look on his face is wonder, and want, and a little fear...and then he senses me looking at him and looks up into my eyes. The fear explodes, knowing he was caught - but I just smile at him, lower my arms, and walk off to the bathroom. Yep, I think we're gonna do it tonight!

"When I come back out, I go into the kitchen, and ask if he wants anything. 'Yeah, a beer,' he calls, so I grab two and bring them out. Giving him his, I take a long pull on mine, and put it on the coffee table in front of us. Leaning back on Jay, I pull my feet under me and rest my legs against his. I can feel the tension coursing between us, and how stiff and reserved he's being, so I decide to step it up a notch. After reaching for another drink, I sit back and raise my left knee while still resting my right on his leg. My legs are now open almost 90 degrees, but to make sure he gets a good look I tilt my hips towards him, giving him a perfect view.

"He doesn't even try to pretend. He stares at my panty covered pussy like a starving man looks at a hamburger. It turns me on to see the intensity on his face, and although I've been wet ever since the movie started, I start to gush as I watch him watch me. I let my left knee fall away from him - completely spreading my legs and exposing everything to him in open invitation.

"Like a man in a dream, he starts to move his left hand towards my pussy. I stare at his hand, wondering what he is going to do, if this is the moment he touches me...as it gets closer and closer to my pussy. Then, all of a sudden, he stops - and his hand just falls. I sigh in frustration, but it's not all bad. His hand is now resting on my inner thigh, a few inches below my panties...and I feel a blazing heat from where he's touching me. I press my legs together, hugging his hand with my thighs, while I grab his arm and hug it to my body. The feel of his muscular arm, rubbing up against my small breasts is starting to send electric tingles from my titties down to my pussy, and I wonder If I am going to cum just from this.

"He starts to squeeze my thigh with his trapped hand, so I open my legs a little to give him room. He doesn't move it, so I cover it with mine, move it around a little, then pull it up towards my crotch. Wait a second, move it around a little more, then pull it up a little higher. One more pull, and his hand will be on my pussy...and as I prepare for that last move - he suddenly jumps up, croaks 'My turn,' and runs off to the bathroom. What?! DAMN!

"He can't do it. We both know where we were going, we both wanted it bad...but he just - can't - do it. DAMN IT...we were SO close! The frustration and embarrassment wash over me, overflow, and I start to cry. To make it worse, the damn ship is sinking on the tv, and that part always makes me cry anyways.

"Unca Jay comes out of the bathroom and sees me blubbering. Calmly hugging me, he asks what's wrong, and I babble about the damn ship. He holds me like he used to, murmurs nice words, and calms me down like an 8 year old. Yep...I've failed...he's back to grown up Uncle Jay, and I'm little Jenny, needing to be comforted. It feels nice to be in his arms, but it's just a tease - so when he says we should go to bed, I agree and go off to my room with a pure little kiss on my forehead. As the far off thunder booms and rain beats against the window, I lay in bed and cry myself to sleep."

"Damn it Jenn! You've been talking for half an hour, and all that's happened is you masturbated once. I thought this story was about the difference in orgasms!" Chelsea's had enough.

"The story's not done. The storm hasn't hit yet." I give her an impish smile.

"Oh. OHHHH." She smiles back. "Well, go on, please. Do go on."

"I fell asleep crying, but not for very long. I kept getting woken up by the thunder...and it kept getting louder. The lightning started lighting up the room when it flashed, and the rain just wouldn't stop. I was starting to get scared, even though Jay had said not to worry. Finally, the lightning got less, and the thunder not so loud...and I guess I must have fallen asleep again.

"CRRRAAACKK WHAM! I bolted up in bed, terrified and scrabbling for my flashlight. It was completely black...not a glimmer anywhere, until

FLASH!! BAMMMM!!

"The lightning and thunder were nearly instantaneous, blinding and deafening at the same time. In a panic, I took my flashlight and ran up the stairs towards Jay's room. I saw a dim light flickering, and Unca Jay at the top of the stairs. I ran into his arms, blubbering my fear and throwing questions at him. He stroked my hair, told me it was alright, and held me as nature thundered and blazed outside.

"I told him I was afraid, and asked if I could sleep in his room tonight. Honestly ladies, I wasn't thinking about sex...I was thinking about survival. The windows were rattling, you could see the trees being hosed by the wind when the lightning flashed, and the thunder...damn. You have to be in a storm like that to understand.

"He tucked me into his bed...it was still warm from where he had slept, and I wormed my way over into the warm spot and snuggled into his left over body heat. He started to sit down in a big chair by the window, but I asked him if he would hold me till the storm stopped. He hesitated, then said 'Of course', and laid down on top of the blankets next to me. I cuddled up next to him, and every time it got really loud, I tried to burrow a little more into his side. He told me how to tell how far away the flashes were, and it made it a little better to be able to tell what the storm was doing.

"Slowly, the worst part moved away, and the light and noise got more bearable. I turned away from him, but held his arm and pulled it over me, so we ended up spooning in his bed. Feeling warm, and safe, I slowly fell asleep.

"Again and again the violence returned. And each time, I turned to Jay and held on. Sometimes he was awake, sometimes sleeping through it, but having him there seemed to be the most important thing in the world at the time. After a while, I took the blankets off myself, too, so we could get closer...and that's when I noticed he was only wearing a pair of boxers. Still asleep, he looked so vulnerable, and so powerful at the same time. Turning away, I pulled him over so we were spooning again, and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Now, I really don't know how it started. If it was him, or me. I think it must have been me, because he was still asleep. But, he could have been dreaming, and I'm pretty sure I know what he's been dreaming about the last couple of nights. Either way, what started it was my butt pressed up against his crotch. He started getting hard, and I started pressing my rear into him and moving it around a little. As he got harder, I moved more. As I moved more, he got harder. He was still sleeping, but I was starting to get really turned on.

As his hard on started to get really noticeable, I took his hand that was draped over me, and placed it on my breast. His hand just kind of laid there, so I kept mine over his, and started massaging my titty with his hand. It didn't take long for him to start doing it on his own, and I could hear his breathing start to change. With him fondling my breast and both of us gently grinding together, I reached my hand back and tried to feel him. I stole my hand in between my butt and his hips, and felt his rock hard dick as he slid it up and down my panties between my butt cheeks.

"He was big...a LOT bigger than Nathan. I didn't measure, but I would guess about 8 inches. But mostly, he was thicker...and hard as a rock. I tried to stroke him, but it was a clumsy position with him behind me, so I went back to grinding him with my ass. His hand left my titty, and slowly moved down my belly towards my vag. Smoothing and stroking, he reached down under the waistband of my panties until he touched my naked little pussy. That first touch sent a shock through me, and I put my hand on his and guided him to my slit. I was so wet, his fingers slipped up and down my crease with ease, and I started moving my hips against his hand. Every time his fingers brushed my clit, I would get those electric shivers running through my pussy, spreading out into my body.

"This was too much, I needed to cum. So I leaned against him till he rolled on his back, got up and straddled his hips, and set my panty covered pussy right down on top of his swollen cock. Rocking my hips forward, then back, I started rubbing my clit up and down his dick, using it like I used my pillow at home. But he was hard, and real, and I was gushing into my panties as I looked down into his sleeping face. His dick had come out of that hole they put in boy's underwear, and now I was boning his naked cock with only my silky layer of cloth between us.

"As I rubbed harder, I got closer and closer, and started to talk. 'Oh honey. Oh oh oh oh...yes...right there...right there...Ohhhh, I'm getting close. Oh, oh...it's gonna happen, oh Unca Jay...you're gonna make me come...' I don't really know when Jay woke up...but I know it was before I came. That's because he reached up under my nightshirt, and started squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. As he started rocking his hips to help me bone his cock, I started getting really close...and closer...and...'Oh god, here it comes...I'm coming...I'm COMMMAAGGGHHH!' Sizzling electric pleasure coursed through me - starting from my trembling pussy out to every corner of my body. Wheezing and trembling, I laid down on Jay's chest...slowly recovering my breath.

"I sat back up, and looked down into Jay's face - his beautiful eyes and his shit eating grin (I think he really liked helping me cum)...and the reality suddenly hit me. I had just fucked Unca Jay. Well, not really 'fucked', but close enough for me...and I was sure we weren't done yet.

"Oh my god it's real. It's really real." I said, and rolled him over on top of me. He's big, and I'm pretty small, so I spread my legs as wide as they could go, and pulled him into me. I needed him inside me, I had to have him inside me. I was really wet, and open from just cumming, so I said "Ohhhh...Jay...I'm ready now. Fuck me Unca Jay...take off my panties and fuck me."

"I lifted my butt so he could slide them off, and dropped his boxers at the same time. My t-shirt was up around my armpits, so our naked skin was rubbing against each other, my hard little nipples scratched across the curly hairs on his chest. He started stroking that long hard cock up and down my wet slit, but I was in too much of a hurry, and grabbed hold of him with one of my hands. I brought him right up against my hole, then dipped him in just a bit and moved him around...smoothing and spreading my juices all over us both. Pulled him in a little more, then back up and down my slit. Slid him in a third time, and his big fat dick was half way into me. I was really open, but he's REALLY big...and I needed him in me NOW.

"So I took my hand away, and pumped my hips up onto his cock. Yeeoouuch! Jay's dick was nothing like Nathan's, and after the burn of my impatient entry started going away, what I felt was an almost splitting fullness. Jay eased back out of me slowly, then back in about halfway. He slowly started short stroking me...very slow, very deliberate strokes, 4 inches in, 4 out. As I started to really open up, I pulled him in deeper and put my heels on his butt. I started flexing my legs to his strokes, squeezing his shoulders and moaning out my passion.

isittrue
isittrue
39 Followers