Jenny and the Storm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isittrue
isittrue
39 Followers

"Every stroke stretched my tiny pussy. Every stroke went just a little bit deeper. Until 'Ugh'...I felt his pubic bone bounce up against mine. He was all the way in...oh my god, Unca Jay's cock was all the way inside my tight pussy, stroking in and out as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and boned him with my hips.

"This was unlike anything I had ever known before. Jay was big, rock hard, and pumping me like a machine. He filled me till I thought I was going to split, his body enveloped mine. His smell, his taste, the sounds he made and the feeling as he drilled deeper into me than anything ever had - he overwhelmed my senses, became my whole universe...and I melted into him.

"And that's when it happened. I felt it coming, but I couldn't say how. It wasn't any particular feeling in any part of my body...I just knew something was coming. And then, the first one hit me. It rose up out of my gut, took over my entire body, and I just CRUNCHED. It was like every muscle in my body squeezed as hard as it could for a second. Totally involuntary, I've been trying to figure out what I could compare it to. My first idea was a sneeze - quick and overpowering. But to tell you the truth, the closest thing is like throwing up...but pleasurable. It only lasted a second, but it took over my whole body and UGGHHH!

"I'd never felt anything like that before, and I looked at Jay with a little worry. What just happened? But he smiled, kissed and nuzzled my neck, and kept on pumping. By now I was bouncing my hips off the bed to match his thrusts, our bodies slapping together as we moved faster and faster. Then, I felt the warning...here comes another. I was ready for this one, and tried to be more open to what it was. Again, a quick spreading from the center of my body into a full body CLENCH that only lasted a second, maybe less. During the clench I had no control over my body...I wasn't sure I was really conscious. I still didn't recognize it, but I knew what it was. It was pleasure - squeezing humping drilling pleasure. It was coming from Jay fucking me so deep, and it was a kind I had never felt before...and I wanted more it.

"Jay was fucking me as hard as he could. Grunting and groaning, sweat dripping down, he moved one hand to my breast and started squeezing as he drilled into me. I could tell he was getting close to cumming, and...ohhhHHH UGHHH! These crunches were coming closer and closer together, and it seemed to be important that they all join together.

"Each time I squeezed up, Jay's eyes opened wide and he looked at me as I bore down on the clench, sucking every bit of this new pleasure out of each one. I could tell he was feeling them too, and that we were both close to some huge event.

"Ugghhh! Only a few seconds apart, these things are Ugghhh! starting to take over my Ugghhh! whole Ugghhh!

'Oh. OH. OH GOD! Here it comes...here it comes...oh Jay, I'm gonna...ahhh...I'm gonna...AHHHHHAAAA!' I scream out as my whole body goes rigid - arched back, clenched toes - as this squeezing pressure orgasm rips through my body.

"And that must have done it for Jay. 'Oh Jenny...oh you feel so good...I love being inside your tight little pussy. Oh baby...unhhh...UNHHH...Oh Baby...Oh Oh OH OH! OHHHHARRGGGHH!' and he drills my ass as far down into the bed as he can, and bam! bam! bam! blasts his cum deep into my body.

"He slowly pumps less, I can feel our juices mix and coat us both, and I hug his body as he holds himself above me on his knees and elbows. Finally rolling onto his side, he slips out of me, and I roll towards him and hold him close as he kisses and nuzzles my hair. We talk, and kiss, and fall asleep in each other's arms."

I sit back, take a sip of my forgotten wine, and look at my friends. Shock, excitement...maybe some envy...Amber and Bree look at each other, while Chelsea says "Wow. WOW. That sounds amazing. So, the orgasm you got when he was boning you felt different from all the ones you've felt before?"

"Uh huh. And it felt like that every time...though maybe not as big. I don't think I could survive something any bigger."

"Wait," Amber says, "'every time'?"

"Well, we weren't done. We fucked twice more that night, then he brought me off in the morning with the best and longest oral sex I've ever had. Every orgasm felt really good...but the ones I got from oral sex and rubbing on him were different from the ones I got when he screwed me. No way around it girls - for me at least, vaginal and clitoral orgasms are different...no matter what your study says."

"Maybe it's not us...it's him." Chelsea says, a gleam in her eye.

"Sorry sister, not a chance. You guys all live in Oregon, and he lives in Virginia...you're not even going to meet him. Good, he's mine, and I get to see him whenever I go back for vacation from college."

Chelsea and Bree look disappointed, but Amber brightens up, and says "As her roommate and best friend, I'll probably get to come out and stay with Jenn on some of those holidays. And, you know...who knows?"

I eye Amber suspiciously as the others laugh, then we call a cab, pour Megan into it, and we all head back to our group. She was kidding, right? Amber wouldn't try and seduce Unca Jay...and he would resist anyway...right?

Right?

isittrue
isittrue
39 Followers