Jenny and the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there is where I start to have trouble. So far, the only enticements I've been suppressing are the feel of her creamy smooth skin on my hands...and the sight and smell of her hair as I moved it from her neck. Arms, shoulders and upper back were beautiful, but resistible. Not so her lower back...curving down into her small waist, then gently flaring out again into her slim hips...rising up into her cute bikini covered butt. By the time I've finished her lower back, sides and close to her bikini bottoms, I'm starting to get hard - and straining to hide it.

"Legs too please. I can't reach the backs."

This is getting tough. I go ahead, cover her calves (wait - she SHOULD be able to reach here) and the back of her smooth thighs...but like her back, I don't go close to her bikini.

"I don't know if you covered everything," she says, "if you missed some and I get burned, it'll be your fault. I'll make ya pay, Unca Jay. Hey...make ya pay, Unca Jay, that's what I say, any day, in the OUCH!" As I slapped her butt and headed inside.

An hour later, she's back inside in her t-shirt and shorts, waiting for her clothes to dry. Standing next to me while I make the marinade for tonight's chicken, I ask her if she can take my car and go to the store for some more eggs. She laughs, pulls out her shirt to show it to me, and says "Go out... in these?! No way! Goofy shirt and shorts so big they can fall off anytime.

"What do you mean? You look fine."

Laughing, she pulled the waist of her shorts out in front to show me how big they were - which also gave me a look straight down inside her pants. Creamy flat belly and slim hips gave way to her cute little panties...white cotton bikinis with little specs of color...a hint of a little bump down where her pussy must be. Shit! This is so wrong...I try, but can't seem to look away.

I'm frozen in place, staring at my niece's soft little panties for what seems like forever, probably 2 or 3 seconds. That IS a long time, and I think 'she must see this... she knows I can see everything. Why is she still holding her pants out?' Scared of her reaction (I must be busted), I look up at her face - and see the same frozen expression that was just on mine. Of course she can see what's happening...but she's stuck too! She's embarrassed at what she's shown me, doesn't want to react and draw attention to it (like my attention could be anywhere else at the moment), and can't figure a way out of this mess without terrible humiliation. But I can...it never happened!

"Yeah, those ARE too big! Well, your laundry will be dry in an hour, and you can get back into something you don't need suspenders for. OK, I gotta go back to work...let me know if you need anything."

Tension broken, Jenny smiles...and slowly lets her shorts fall back as she heads off to the family room to watch tv. "No worries Unca Jay...I'll be fine," she squeaks. Good - at least one of us will. I go upstairs, turn on my computer, and pretend I'm not thinking about my niece's tight little 18 year old body.

I spend a completely unproductive hour at the computer, then decide it's time to come down and start grilling the chicken. When everything's ready, I set the table, tell Jenny it's ready, then head out to the garage to get Jim. At first he says he's not hungry, but I insist and bring him anyways.

It's quiet with the 3 of us eating, you could cut the tension between those two with a knife. But, I'm not supposed to know anything, so I blithely discuss anything that comes to mind. Jenny starts to join in, and stories and humor begins to loosens Jim up. Soon, we're just a happy group eating and talking around the table. Jim has a date with his girlfriend Eileen, and Jenny says she wants to watch a movie while folding her laundry. Putting on her clean and warm-from-the-dryer pajamas (tie top flannel pants with little animals all over them, shorty socks and a loose girl's t-shirt - no teddy bear on front) I join her in the family room, and start to help fold, while the movie begins.

"Oh My God...Unca Jay...you remember!" She gushes the words, then gives me a quick hug and sits back to watch her favorite movie (at least when she was 12)...Princess Bride. We've seen this movie so many times, we can pretty much say the lines back and forth to each other, and by the time the last "As you wish" is echoing from the screen, she is leaning against me with my arm around her shoulders...just like back when she was a kid. It feels so right...so safe and warm to be back as good ole Unca Jay. I kiss her on the forehead, say goodnight, and we head off to our beds.

And then the night. It's not that I keep waking up, it's that I can't go to sleep in the first place. Images, feelings, the touch of her soft and slippery skin in the pool. Her cute little panties, down inside her shorts. The feeling of her pussy rubbing up against the back of my neck. Damn! I eventually do fall asleep, but it's not a very restful one. The next morning dawns hazy, and warm...and blurry eyed as I come downstairs.

"I knew it!" Jenny throws the words at me, as she comes in the kitchen. "You missed some yesterday, and now I have burn marks. I look like a zebra!"

"What?" Still groggy from a bad's night sleep, I don't catch her drift right away.

"The sunscreen. I have a burn line all around my bikini, 'cause you were too fraidy cat to get close. See?" She presents her hip/backside to me, pulls the waist of her pj pants down and her t-shirt up an inch or two, and shows me her 'zebra stripes'. I can see the top third of her right butt cheek - soft, pale, creamy smooth skin that leads up to a thin, hazy, light pink line where her bikini bottoms stopped. Sharper edged on the bottom, fuzzy on top...it is obviously the area I didn't touch yesterday. Barely visible, you could hardly call it a burn...or zebra stripe. The rest of her skin didn't look much darker than her ass cheek - an hour with SPF 30 didn't do much.

"I've got 'em on my legs, too. Now you're gonna pay, Jay." And she starts play punching my stomach like an energetic but goofy boxer. I block with my left and reach up to play slap her cheek with my finger tips, and her eyes get wide and she says "Oh, it's gonna be like that, huh?" She starts to hop around, puts her fists up on her cheeks, then bounces into me with a flurry of blows. She's moving her arms just like she's dog paddling, trying to hit my chest with the front of her fists.

She is so dedicated, so cute, and so totally harmless, I just reach around and grab her in a big bear hug. Hands trapped, she tries to punch my kidneys a couple of times...then switches to tickling my waist...hard. THAT gets a reaction, and as I twist away she follows, trying to keep up her advantage. As she grabs my waist, I grab hers, and tickle right back. Damn! Right now, there is only one thing in the world I want to do more than get in a tickle battle with my cute little teenage niece; squeezing her ribs and sides as she giggles and squirms her nubile young body against mine, clad only in her pj bottoms and cotton t.

And that's why I can't.

I grab her hands, hold her at arm's length and say: "Whoa, whoa woman! Pax! I surrender. My humble apologies for my incompetence. You can barely even see it...I think you will live. Now, I have to go start breakfast. Peace be unto you." I let go her hands, and slowly back away.

"Yeah, you better run! I still owe you for this!" She smiles, turns, and goes back into her room to change.

Breakfast is sausage and toast. We didn't have any eggs.

Jenny leaves to go shopping with her friend, and Jim goes over to his buddy's house to go kayaking on the lake. Finally, I have some peace and quiet, and can get some work done. I start to get deep into it, and lose track of time...until the car pulls up out front, and Jenny gets out carrying a couple of shopping bags. The driver (I guess that's Taylor) says something though the window, waves, and drives away. I get up, stretch, and go down to meet my niece.

"Hey Unca Jay. I bought some cool stuff for my trip! And Taylor and I had lunch at this awesome little...hey...have you been working this whole time? Dude, it's after 2...you've been at it for like 5 hours! You gotta take a break...here, I'll fix you some lunch."

I suddenly realized I was hungry, so I sat and listened as she told me about her shopping trip. The stores were good, lots of nice things she couldn't afford...but it turns out she doesn't have much in common with Taylor anymore. Makes sense...they had done most of their growing up across the country from each other, and the link just wasn't there anymore.

By now my peanut butter and jelly sandwich is ready ("It's special 'cause I cut the crusts off...see?"), and Jenny wants to get back out and get some sun before it's too late. One of her big goals for her time here is to pick up some kind of tan so she can enjoy the beaches of Spain on her trip. It's a little after 2, so she takes her shopping bags into her room and closes the door.

A couple of minutes later, she comes back out wearing a flowing lacy translucent cover...it barely comes down to the bottom of her ass, and barely covers the new black bikini underneath. The bikini is small, really small, string ties at the neck, back, and both hips. The black color against her pale skin is stunning. She sees me looking, smiles and does a little twirl - spinning the cover up and showing her beautiful bikini covered body.

"I'm going out now, but I'll need your help to do my back again. You better do a better job this time...or you'll get more of what I gave you this morning." She shakes a fist holding her sunscreen at me. "You finish your sandwich, I'll call you in a minute." And she walks out the back, towel in hand. Damn she walks away fine.

OK, this isn't going to be that hard. Go out, put sunscreen on her without making a scene, then come back in and beat off thinking about her cute little body. Check.

"Unca Jay...I'm ready now." Right. No worries. Here we go.

When I get outside, I notice that Jenny is laying on her stomach, with her head towards the pool. Her little bikini bottoms only cover about half of each cheek, and ride a lot lower than her other suits. Her top was...well...undone. Both the ties at her neck and back had been untied, leaving her back fully nude. Holy Crap. Be cool, be cool.

As before, I start on her slim neck, moving her long hair out of the way. Shoulders, arms, straight down her back and sides without ties or straps to interfere. Reaching her bottoms, I smoothed the lotion up to and under her bikini, letting my fingertips smooth inside the cloth. Not going to have any zebras today.

Starting on her calves, I smooth more lotion up her legs, covering the back and outside of her thighs...then up to and a little under her bikini...all the way out to under the ties on her hips. By now, almost half of her ass has had sunscreen massaged into it, and I am hard as a rock. I pat her ass once (I just couldn't resist), and say "all done". I need a cold shower more than anything else, so I turn and jump in the pool. Now I can hide my hard on till it goes away...hopefully soon.

I come up to hang on the edge of the pool, facing Jenny who's about 20 feet away laying on her front. She lifts her head to look at me...almost lifting her breasts away from her bikini top which is laying on the towel. She doesn't have a cleavage from this angle so much as a couple of swells. Rounded soft curves of cream flattened out by the ground, which hid her nipples from view.

"It's nice you have a pool when it's as hot as it's been." She looks away, then looks back again...shifting her upper body a little.

"It's going to break soon. There's a storm front coming in, and after it passes, it'll be a lot cooler. You can see by the clouds that are forming...and over there you can see a kind of darker line."

Now, I swear I was not trying to creep on my niece. I had found I was willing to see something if it appeared, but I was not going to do anything to promote it, so to speak. Well, actually...I guess that IS trying to creep on my niece. In any case, I don't think I consciously set this up. Because, as I pointed out the cloud formation...she raised up on her elbows to look. And there, naked and exposed, were her two sweet little breasts. Smooth and pale, her little orange sized titties were tipped with half dollar sized areolas, and pretty pink nipples. She looked at the cloud, I looked at her breasts...and finally she relaxed back down on to her towel. By the time she looked at me, I was looking back at the sky.

OK...this isn't working. I've got a bigger hard on now than when I got in the pool. I could ask her to go get me a towel so I could cover it...but I'm worried she'll just stand up without her top and make all of this real. Nope, I'm just going to have to go to the other end of the pool, get out facing away from her...and shuffle my way to the door.

I don't know if she notices anything, but I get to my room and take off my wet clothes. I dry off, get new shorts and a light button shirt, then go quietly into the study. Staying in the darkened room, I find a sliver of window between the shades to look down at the pool. And there she is. Still face down, still with her top ties undone. I take out my rock hard cock, and start to slowly stroke it. Gazing at her back, her butt, her long slim legs...I start to work my hand faster.

And then she turns over. Wearing only her tiny black bikini bottoms, my beautiful little niece's body is on display. My hand is pumping faster as I consume her breasts, her hips and stomach and thighs...and that small black patch of cloth shrouding deeper treasures. Faster and faster...she lifts one knee and puts a hand behind her head...and I...ahh...ahhHHHH! I come hard, shooting wad after wad into my (formerly) clean shorts...pretending it's my cute little niece's tight pussy.

With the edge finally off, I clean up some while I recover, then put on a new pair of shorts and head downstairs. The clouds are really starting to roll in, so Jenny gives up the sun bathing and reattaches everything that should be attached. She walks into her room and closes the door as my phone rings.

"Hi, Dad. There's a big storm coming in, and David and I want to watch it from his dock. It's covered, and it's only a few feet from his house. Can I stay over?"

I have him put David's dad on the phone, he assures me it's something they like to do, never had a problem. Sounds exciting, I say sure.

As I hang up, I notice Jenny has entered the room and is listening. Dressed in comfortable shorts and soft cotton top, she shivered anyway and said "He WANTS to be in the middle of the storm?!"

"Sure," I say. "I used to love going out in the middle of a big thunderstorm, especially on a lake, and glorying in the sound and fury. It's awe inspiring."

"It's terrifying! BOOM, BAM, wind, lightning, crashing trees, people DYING!"

I laugh, tell her they're not so bad, just don't drive in a bad one. And this one's coming tonight, and we don't have to go anywhere. We'll be safe and warm and cozy. I offer to start a fire, but it's still pretty warm, and we decide against it.

As I start dinner, Jenny goes in to pick a movie for tonight. I serve the leftovers with a flourish, and we start to talk.

"I hope Jim is safe tonight. I'm afraid he doesn't like me much."

"He'll be fine, and I'm sure he'll like you. Right now his ego is just hurt, and he's embarrassed."

"What...you know?!"

"Uh huh. He came on to you, and you slapped him down. Damn straight you did. He's just gonna have to learn that if he wants to play the hound dog, he's gonna take some beatings."

"Well, he was kind of cute in the beginning. But then he got weird. I don't like younger boys...they don't know how to act."

"Yeah. Those that live get smarter." She smiles.

"It's not that I don't know what they want. I'm not stupid, and since I started getting noticed sophomore year I've had plenty of guys hit on me. It's just, the younger ones are so...eager. So clumsy. It's embarrassing for both of us."

"Hey, I'm sorry about Jim hitting one you. I'll talk to him if you want..."

"No, no...it's going to be a funny story in a few years. No, I'm not talking about Jim...just younger guys in general. Not only are they too clumsy, but I don't want to be anyone's first...if you know what I mean. Heck, I've barely had my 'first' myself...how would I be supposed to teach someone else?"

Well...THIS conversation had sure veered away from it's beginnings. I knew I should try and veer it back, but I was too fascinated - and agitated - to do anything but join in.

"What do you mean 'barely'?" I ask, giving up any pretense I had of just being an observer.

"Well, you have to keep this stuff secret. And you have to promise you won't think I'm a slut." She looks at me with a worried look.

"Of course I'll keep it secret, and you could never be anything but my sweet Pretty Girl."

She smiles, nervously rubs her hands together, and says; "I never did anything but kissing, and some light petting. Like, only on my boobies, and only through my clothes. Then, my senior year, I got a boyfriend - Nathan. He was shy, and a virgin too, but after a couple of months we were kissing and touching. He was the first boy - so far the only boy - who's penis I touched. And he touched me, too. We didn't go all the way, but we tried to get each other off with our hands. It felt good, and exciting, but usually didn't work for me.

"Neither of us wanted to go to college as virgins, so we decided to do it. Last month, Prom night, the whole bit. His brother got us a room, and we had sex all night. I've been on the pill for a year, and we know we're both clean, 'cause we've never been with anyone else. But, he insisted, so we used condoms each time. And to tell you the truth, I think they're part of the reason it didn't work very well. He kept finishing too soon...twice before he was even in!"

I wanted to respond. I wanted to reassure her, and tell her everything would be all right. But I couldn't. Every brain cell in my head was busy...busy with the highest feverish priority: Imagining pretty little Jenny laying naked on her back in a hotel bed, with her legs spread and pussy wet...continuously frustrated by her clumsy and speedy companion.

The silence dragged on, and made her nervous. "Have I shared too much? I'm sorry, I'm..."

"No no honey! No...I was just thinking, that's all. Look, I don't think condoms are the problem. In today's world, if you don't really know a partner that well, it makes sense to use them and keep both of you safe. They couldn't be the problem anyway. Condoms take AWAY sensation from the man...not add it. They should make him last longer, not shorter."

"Longer? You mean, Nathan was normally even faster?!"

"Yeah, probably," I laugh. "Look. Two things. First, teenage boys are like nitroglycerine. All you have to do is shake it a little and it'll go off."

"Really? All of them?"

"Yes. All of them."

"Even you?" A twinkle in her eye.

"Especially me. When I was 16, I fantasized about nearly every female I came in contact with. Teachers, friend's Moms...the checkout clerk at the 7-11. No female was safe.

"Second thing. You are a hottie. Some girls got it, and some don't...and you got it." I hold up a hand to silence her protests, and say "so you're going to have a lot of guys hitting on you. As long as they're not obnoxious, or wildly inappropriate, I guess I would try and take it as a compliment, and turn them down with grace."

"What if I want something 'wildly inappropriate'?"

"Fine. As long as it's your wish, and your lead...not some guy trying to push you into something." Are we talking about us here? Or is she just letting her hair down to a grown man she trusts? Doesn't matter, play it safe, play it dumb. Fortunately, we're done with dinner so I can escape.