Jenny and the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my pretty little niece's 18 year old pussy squeeze and come all over my cock is the last straw. "Oh Jenny...oh you feel so good...I love being inside your tight little pussy. Oh baby...unhhh...UNHHH...OHHHHARRGGGHH!" and I pump once, twice, then drill as deep as I can into her tight little fuck hole and blast my load inside her. Bam, Bam, Bam I squirt deep into her grasping little cunt.

A minute, an hour, an eternity later, we come back to ourselves again. I am still gently pumping her, while she is stroking my back and kissing my neck. I return the kisses, look into her eyes, and say "That was amazing."

She looks back up at me, smiles and says "You're telling me! That was...was...Damn!" She giggles and hugs me around the neck hard, then lays back down. "I've felt orgasms before...but nothing like that...Jesus Jay...what did you do to me?"

"We did it to each other honey. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life...no, really. I usually have a lot more control, and can pace myself to make sure, well, my partner gets off (when I say 'partner', she interjects 'wife'. I shrug, nod, then) "But with you, I couldn't help myself. I just had to pump long and deep till I came...and boy, did I ever!"

"It was just what I needed. I was already hot and wet from us feeling each other out" - as I thought...most of those 'dreams' I had were actually real: "and after I came on top of you, all I wanted was for you to ream me out - hard! - which is just what you did."

"Well, I promise the next time, I will take my time and give that pretty little body of yours the attention it deserves."

"Oooooh...'next time'. I like the sound of that. About how much time does it take for you to, you know...recover."

"It depends on who I'm with, and how horny I am. With present company, I would say it takes about...till now." And I roll back on top of Jenny, kissing her neck and ears as I start to finger her sopping little pussy.

We fucked twice more that night, then in the morning I used the bright sunlight to illuminate her beautiful little body as I kissed and licked every inch of it. Then she climbed on top and worked herself ragged getting me off - 5 times in 12 hours seemed to be slowing me down.

We had some toast and juice, then I popped into the shower for a sec. Then it was her turn, while I called to make sure Jim had made it to work alright. When I came back into the bathroom, she was standing in front of the mirror, naked and wet, towel in hand.

"So, what do you want to do today," she asked, drying her creamy smooth skin. Looking at her slim and utterly feminine body, I wrap my arms around her from the back, lean in close, and whisper:

"Guess."