Jenny, Associate Attorney Slut

Story Info
Jenny's life-long oral fixation on attached men.
2.9k words
4.18
10.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college, Jenny had been one of those deceitful, hated girls. The kind that only likes men who already have girlfriends, and who prefers most of all the men whom her sorority sisters were dating.

At Lehigh College, Jenny had slipped her head into the laps and sucked the cocks of no fewer than two-dozen of her Chi Beta sisters' boyfriends and Formal dates. Sucking the cocks and occasionally, when she could not prevent it, fucking the men who outwardly belonged, were dating, were engaged to other women, was a drug that had gotten Jenny high ever since she first conceived of it, back when her parents got divorced for all the usual, libidinous reasons and treasons.

In college, Jenny had also been a skinny, cute girl, the kind that has a body slender enough to be accepted by her Chi Beta sisters and their Mandatory Fat Table for all Pledges.

Jenny did well at the Fat Table. Even though she received the same number of sharpie-circles around her hideous flaws as the others, the same name-calling and psychological abuse as the others, she was only being made fun of for being too skinny and having too-small tits (the Fat Table was topless, and attended by the Seniors' boyfriends, three of whom Jenny later found time between the Winter Formal and the Spring Formal, to blow).

But by the time Jenny was herself one of those bitchy Seniors abusing that year's crop of acceptably-bodied freshman women, three years had passed by, and all the beer and all the pizza and all the cum that Jenny had accepted down her yielding throat over those three years so as to numb herself to her utter lack of intellectual curiosity and her complete misplacement at this rigorous liberal arts institution, had provided a reason why Jenny wore her shapeless sorority sweats and her bulky Lehigh College sweatshirt to the Mandatory Fat Table for freshman pledges.

Jenny, in college, became famous among the very few friends--this was junior year--to whom she confessed to about doing it, but then it somehow leaked and there was drama... "but it was about this freshman pledge, or it was, like, right after Mystery Night and she was already, like, a little, little sister, just a freshman. Who, like, practically announced who her boyfriend was and she was, like, so twee about it, and about what he posted on their social media, and here were all these photos of them together, and he was so this, and he thought she was so that, and this was at the little 'tea party' before the Weekly Meeting, where everyone drank, like, these spiked teas or wine coolers, and so this new little sister of ours at Chi Beta was bragging about her Big Senior Boyfriend, and I think, when the new sister had to stay at Weekly Meeting, after the tea party, but because Jenny was a Junior and Vice Chair of Something, Jenny could leave after Opening Prayers... and she, like, left, and she went over, like, right over to where she thought he would be and texted him and he sent her his geo-location, and it was his room at his frat house. Jenny went right over there during Chi Beta's Weekly Meeting, blew this woman's Big Senior Boyfriend like it was nothing, swallowed him, kissed him, smiled, hugged him, and then came right back to the end of Weekly Meeting.

Like she had been running an errand for the House. I think she even was sure to go up to her and her clique of friends after the Meeting and was all like, 'so good to see you, so glad you made it through pledging, Can't Be Beat!' That's like, our secret motto, we say it to each other a lot, like a lot a lot. And I know for sure Jenny kissed her, I think just like a kiss goodbye on the cheek, because when Jenny told the story, she always described the kiss and then she always laughed, laughed at her, this little freshman who thought she was such hot shit but she was like, really nothing."

Conveniently, Jenny had a long-term boyfriend who was older than her and studying at a more-prestigious university in Philadelphia. He often appeared with her at the sorority's formals, driving up a car far less prestigious than his university, to meet Jenny on her campus. He was handsome and pleasant, and most people who met him, liked him, and Jenny mostly refrained from sucking cock behind his back during his visits to Lehigh. Mostly, but not always.

And when he could not get away to be her date for the Winter Formal or a Spring Formal, for a Fall Ball or a Spring Fling, for a Jan Plan Gran' Stand (a January keg-stand rager), for a Date Party or a Dance Marathon Fundraiser Benefit, Jenny loved bragging about the reason why her fancy, ivy-league, Wall-Street-bound boyfriend could not be there to appreciate how incredible she looked in her hair and makeup and the dress she spent a month buying and having tailored and having shoes dyed to match.

"Oh, he's doing an internship in London... oh, he's got his Thesis due, because he's a Senior this year... oh, he's studying for the LSATs... oh, he got his LSAT scores back, now he's taking his G.R.E., he's thinking about going to graduate school instead of law school... graduate record exam, yes..."

They were much the same in the line of excuses that Jenny's father had given her mother, a decade ago, when their marriage had entered the final stages of lies and deceit and far-off work engagements and the emotional scramble at the decline of business prospects. Jenny, of course, was never consciously aware of this, or aware of her desire to "strike first," lest this charming, handsome, taller, older, success-bound boyfriend of hers ever realize that he could do much better than her.

But true love was not to last, and by January of her junior year, the far-of boyfriend was gone, gone so far away that Jenny never spoke of him again, and she stayed happily, officially single through graduation.

For four years of college, Jenny loved and felt loved and seen and heard so perfectly and completely by nothing other than the pizza pies that came so easily at the tap of an app on her phone. No taste made her feel so complete during four years at Lehigh like the taste of hops and barley from cheap, American beers. At the closest liquor store to the sorority house, Jenny knew a Deputy Manager whom she got to know first semester of freshman year, when she blew him so he would sell her and her fellow pledges the keg they needed to throw a surprise party for their Pledge Mistress.

They laughed about it while they played lookout while Jenny did it, they laughed about it while they talked about it after, and they kept the secret mostly to themselves for the rest of their lives. Although Jenny was the only one bold enough to suggest or even carry through with such an audacious dare of this not-unhandsome townie ("Would ya sell us a keg if I sucked ya cock? I know I look young, but I'm legal"), the women there that day were each drawn into the blowjob that Jenny performed, as either lookouts or watchers or unintended, reluctant watchers. For the rest of their lives, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and blowjobs would exist close to the surface in each of these Chi Beta women's conscious and subconscious sexuality. From that initial clique within their pledge group, bonded by Jenny's boldness and their complicity, they stayed besties for the next four years of college and for years after college, sharing each others secrets and many being as close as true sisters.

They had been drawn to pledge Chi Beta, they had been given preliminary-approval by the twenty-two-year-old Seniors who ran the House. They had Chosen the Best!, as another of their secret sayings went.

And they knew that every fall semester, their sister Jenny would get down on her knees in the small cubby that counted for the manager's office and suck this man's cock for the few minutes it took for him to come in her mouth all sticky and thick and smokey, and then after she did that at the opening of every new academic year, she had no worry about having identification when he was on shift, and often had no worry about paying at all.

As Lehigh College in those days ran on a river of beer, Jenny was both praised and respected by her sisters for her domination of this Lowly Townie Man with her Superior Feminine Wiles. Bringing beer to the thirsty masses was human interest work.

Jenny did it even after she turned twenty-one, and even during her senior year. "Sucking a dick for a sixpack," Jenny told those closest friends, "that's a no go. Uh-uh. But sucking one dick for a year of free or near-free beer? Ladies, that's just called knowing how to correctly use a coupon."

Jenny learned nothing in college and vaguely resented any of her classmates who had. Thus, there was no doubt in her mind of what she would do next: she would go directly to law school.

So in law school, Jenny started fat and dedicated her three years to reuniting with a boy she spurned in high school, but who was now in New York City studying law--just like Jenny--but at a much-more prestigious law school than Jenny's deadbeat and guilty daddy was paying for for Jenny. The boy had been a dweeb of a nerd at their Long Island Public High School, and from social media, Jenny could see he had continued that nerdy streak through college, where he had nowhere near the number of women's mouths on his cock as compared to the number of cocks Jenny's mouth had been on during those four collegiate years.

But that likely was why Paul enjoyed Jenny's mouth on his cock, once she finally, prudently, relented. After six-months of dating, during which period Paul took Jenny out to dine at every fine restaurant in New York City where he could get reservations, Jenny finally acquiesced to sucking Paul's cock.

He told her afterwards that it was worth the wait, and when he said it, he meant it.

Jenny slimmed down and by the last year of law school, had a big ring on her finger thanks to Paul and how enthusiastically she sucked his cock and let him fuck her. Paul was a one-and-done man, and Jenny appreciated that he did not take long to get there.

But the end of law school and the cost of living and Paul's massive student loans meant that to live comfortably, they both needed to work, especially now that they were married and had debt from their wedding and honeymoon.

It took Jenny longer to find a job than the far-more-qualified Paul.

But once Jenny found that law office, a long hour's drive through interminable suburban traffic away, she found two-dozen older, wealthy, married men who were by no means having their cocks sucked as often as they might wish.

It became easiest for Jenny after the first law firm Holiday Party she attended with Paul. She was able to meet the women belonging to the men she worked for. The men she flirted with; quietly, sitting in their offices in front of them at their desks, crossing her legs, letting her hem ride up her thigh, ostensibly talking about work, touching her own knee, her own thigh, as if in an absent-minded, but-oh-so-intentional, simulated caress... and then Jenny would lean in to them and share a bit of associate-level gossip--Jenny thought of what she had already been up to as she met the wives of the men she was already beginning to toy with. The older men she unabashedly flirted with.

Shaking hands with wives, while remembering something that happened a month before in that woman's husband's office.

Jenny's shirt buttons undone, one button too many, two buttons too many, showing the lace of her small-chest-enhancing bra. Catching him looking. Catching him enjoying the teasing.

The partners' wives were to her like the Seniors in her sorority back when she was a Pledge. Jenny so conscious at the Holiday Party how the wives' eyes were on her, their judgment, their inspection of this young woman spending more time with their husbands during the day than they did, and doing so as a professional on their husband's level. Jenny introducing Paul to them, as her shield, her proof of disinterest, her own husband as proof that she was safe with their husbands. Jenny having to be so careful and precise with those wives. So controlled.

By contrast, the workplace in the lazy afternoons was anything but controlled. Jenny might find herself in a conference room waiting on a conference call with a married partner, and her skirt has entirely ridden up her thigh, showing how shapely her legs are, now that her binge eating had gotten under control by her ability to control her husband, Paul, instead.

Sometimes she walked around the office in her bare stockinged feet, and for the partners with whom she hit it off with the most, those pantyhose-covered feet often ended up resting on those Partners' desks, by the ankles, as she sat and gossiped with them, doing no more than teasing these married men with her equally-married body.

But only teasing, until she saw these shapely but mostly shapeless blobs to whom these men were married. These well-dressed, expensively coiffed, successful and proud women who were "so glad to meet you," and so "welcome to the firm," to Jenny at that first Holiday Party, those few months after Jenny had first joined the firm that fall, as was customary for new hires, recently from law school.

But once she saw them, a switch flipped in Jenny's head.

After the Reverend Martin Luther King, Junior Holiday Weekend the following January, Jenny found herself closing Bob Sunnstein's office door. Bob had the best sense of humor and his wife was the sexiest of all of the wives. Bob was a Jew and his wife was not. Jenny confirmed; his cock was circumcised and he came fast in her mouth.

Jenny started blowing Bob regularly in the afternoons. Jenny and Bob both had offices on the fourth floor annex, the small portion of the building's fourth floor that the law firm rented, whereas most of the law firm's lawyers were on the fifth floor, which the firm rented all of.

But in the intimacy of the fourth floor, it became easy to get away with supplementing her diet with some fresh organic protein on a dreary weekday workday afternoon. It became eventually so easy to get caught, that rather than a scandal, Jenny realized she might also suck off Brodksy, who was the one who caught her. Brodsky had fine manners and the most elegant wife, one rumored to come from money. Brodsky was already in his sixties and came from Jenny's blowjob without any difficulty. He was the first one to book her for every Monday afternoon, and then every Friday afternoon as well. Since he was one of the name partners at the law firm, Jenny enjoyed the power she felt at how she was now dictating his time--because while it might have seemed on the surface like he was scheduling hers, Jenny knew it was her ability to provide the Ideal Experience with her mouth and hands and eyes and cunning that was putting these regular new wrinkles into one of her many bosses' lives.

Jenny then turned to the Litigators in the firm. The only one on the fourth floor was Bruce, himself only at permanent Of Counsel rank, with a dumpy wife and the ever-present stink of Old Man about him. Jenny did not bother with ol' Brucie.

But Kyle, the head of litigation, on the Fifth Floor, was known for harassing the women in his department until they all eventually left, since none of them would sleep with him. Kyle was not bad looking, but was merely a nervous wreck, hen-pecked at home by his wife and screamed at in the office by the head of the firm, who demanded Kyle drive litigation as a relentless profit center.

Kyle's wife Christy was a bitch, and it was Christy who Jenny was thinking of that Spring, when she came in to the law firm early on a Saturday morning to "work on a licensing file," when she knew the workaholic Kyle was likely to also be in.

He was in, and at noon when the other attorneys pulling Saturday hours went to pick up lunch, Jenny came into Kyle's office on the fifth floor, and after some chit-chat, Jenny got onto her knees and Kyle got into Jenny's mouth and stayed there just long enough to pump his bitter, coffee-drenched cum down the willing Associate Attorney Slut's mouth.

When Jenny went back home across the river that Saturday afternoon, she found Paul reading a Tax Law Journal in the kitchen. She gave him a wifely kiss on his lips and asked him about his day. She did not listen to his reply, but reflected on her own day and felt like she was absolutely making the most out of her marriage.