All Comments on 'Jenny at the Boys College'

by steven1169

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Why abandon her?

If you drove home in the car, how did Jenny get home? After all, she said she'd see in a few minutes., or did you decide to get David to give her a lift back? Given he'd suspect you'd gone off in a huff because Jenny had just exposed her shaven pussy to a bunch of kids, and he obviously fancies her, would this be a wise course of action? Maybe he'd be after a personal show -- and perhaps even more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Abusive and Self-Centered

Sorry, but while some of the story is hot, the guy / writer sounds pretty abusive and self-centered. This guy is all about what he wants and his satisfaction, apparently caring little for his wife's feelings or comfort. He is basically pimping his wife out for his own sexual gratification. In reality, the wife should leave and find a real man to be with. She deserves better, someone that cares more about her and less about themselves...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

It's great with a right amount of build-up. I'll be looking out for the next installation with great anticipation

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Ring of truth

Many years ago, I attended a life class at the local arts centre. We had a mix of nude and clothed models, usually the former. On one occasion, a young girl with a French accent turned up just as the class was due to start, apologised and skipped through the easels, throwing her clothes off into a pile by the stage area (she was supposed to use the stock room, but maybe the tutor had forgotten to tell her). Anyhow, despite the fact that viewing nudity was fairly commonplace for that class, her striptease added a real buzz. True story.

Debtor42Debtor42almost 10 years ago
Lucky Man

My wife used to model like this before we met, but had no interest in doing it after as it was just something she wanted to try. You're so lucky that your wife does it and tells you about each pose etc. I loved the part about you meeting the students and her strip tease, what a massive turn on! I'm definitely going read part 2.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
You have to wonder

1 star mainly because of "Part 2 to follow" and no follow up, though if it's like the other one, it would be the same from her perspective.

Given how some of this is worded, I began wondering whether he stopped writing because his parents cut off his internet access....

Shame, in the hands of a good author, these could be good stories.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 5 years ago
A lovely short story

That's a really nice take on one of my favourite themes. The striptease and stretching parts were amazing. Too bad there apparently won't be any follow up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous