Jenny-B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My satisfaction was short-lived, a moment later Jenny hauled her back from the floor and gave me a push in the chest clearly indicative that it was time I got off her and calmly said :"That's enough of that..."; damn, I wish I'd not tried to so hard to control myself! That disappointment was further exacerbated when Jenny rolled over onto her knees, spun around and wiggled her bum in Tom's direction as she smiled back at him over her shoulder and concluded: "... your turn Tommy... we'll do it this way, just like real tigers... and no mercy, bang my fucking brains out."

He was there in an instant, guiding his own cock inside Jen this time and after a single steady penetration to check his bearings, Tom positively slammed the next one into her; Jenny's squeal on impact and gasped "yessssss" as he withdrew were all the confirmation that Tom needed and he began pounding into her like a madman; it was now my turn to watch and listen with envy as Jenny screamed encouragement: "That's it Tiger, bang it in... Fill Jenny with your big cock... fuck yes, just like that... oh... oh... oh God Tommy, you're going to make Aunt-Jen come again!"

Their coupling was wild and noisy, but far more short-lived than mine had been; in only a minute or so it was over and once again it was Jenny who capitulated; she screamed out in enunciation of yet another orgasm and slumped to the floor. That was Jen's third climax in little over ten minutes, certainly less than fifteen; that lady was looking like Olympic standard, she could climax for England!

Tom had dropped onto his hands as Jenny collapsed beneath him, poised over her prone and twitching form with his cock still rigid and waving in mid-air, wearing an expression of disbelief as he looked back and forth between Jen and I. Tom rocked back onto his haunches, grasped Jenny by her hips trying to lift her back into position once again, but she snarled inarticulately and slapped his hands away; we exchanged glances and waited patiently, it proved a long wait, but was worth every second.

When Jenny re-entered our universe she did so with a bang, one moment comatose, the next wide awake; she made to climb back to her her knees, but Tom still hovered above her and he received a snarled rebuke: "Off, get out of the way Tommy!." I suspect that my disappointed expression of a few minutes earlier was far surpassed by that which Tom now wore as he reluctantly did so.

By the time that Jen had climbed back onto her feet she was again very much in charge. Looking in my direction Jenny pointed to the couch and order: "Sit there Scott" For the first time I noticed that the couch too was draped with an old bed sheet; that seemed promising, so I hurriedly complied. I was barely settled before Jen was standing beside me, lifting one of her legs over to straddle my thighs; I could hear Tom's wails of complaint in the background: "What about me... we'd hardly started."

Jen already had my cock in her hand, guiding into her snatch once again when she replied: "Oh I've not forgotten you Tiger; nor your promise of giving me twice as much fun..." Jenny sank down on my cock drawing a gasp of pleasure from us both, whereafter she concluded: "So get up here behind me and put your cock in me too."

Tom's reply was a strangled croak: "You... you want me to fuck your bum?"

Jenny had rediscovered that raunchy look of hers, I caught a glimpse of it as she swung around to speak directly to Tom; "No! Well... not today anyway. Scott's cock in my pussy is a whole lotta fun, but you promised to double it; I want your cock inside there too."

The looks that Tom and I exchanged over Jenny's shoulder as he manoeuvred into position must've been a picture; I certainly didn't know how we were going to achieve this double-penetration that Jen had called for. We needn't have worried, while this, as we discovered, was a first for Jen too, she knew exactly what she wanted and exactly how to achieve it:

Rising up from my lap until no more than an inch or so of my cock was still inside her, Jen instructed Tom to squat lower and try to enter her at a similar angle; Tom's crown tapping against my shaft as he lined himself up felt... weird, though it got a a whole lot weirder as it pressed into Jen's snatch beside mine. With us both now partially inside, Jenny began to sink back down, circling and jerking her hips as she did so, our cocks penetrating deeper with each shimmy. I and presumably Tom too was about two-thirds of the way back inside her when the building pressure finally eased, it'd been exciting, but was beginning to hurt as the gasps, moans and sweating brows of all three of us affirmed.

Jenny now began to raise and lower herself steadily but firmly on our joint incursion, she wasn't getting us any deeper, but it was working for me and from Tom's gasps and Jen's more eloquent incitements, they too. Jen was really going to town, with a constant flow of words: That's it... just what Aunt-Jen wanted... oh fuck yes...push back... harder... try to get deeper... yessssss... don't ease off... I want you horny bastard's all the way in... don't worry... just spread Jenny's cunt wide open... it's getting easier... I can feel it... you can do it... you can get further... all the way..." I wasn't sure that I shared Jen's conviction, but neither Tom nor I were going to contradict her.

We must've continued in this way for a four or five minutes, by when Jen was bright red, eyes tight-closed in her exertion, sweat covering her body and positively dripping from her face; Tom and I weren't much better. Finally Aunt-Jen seemed to call time, she rose up, I thought to dismount and only the tip of my and Tom's cocks were still inside her when she hesitated; a moment later Jen slammed back down, I felt her hands grab and then pull at the underside of my thighs, adding to the force of her descent.

Aunt-Jen's scream was stratospheric, easily drowning out both my own squeal of pain as I felt my cock crushed between Tom's cock and Jen's pelvic bone and Tom's moan at the same pressure. In the silence that followed I was struggling to breathe and still doing so when Jennifer broke that silence, albeit in little more than a whispered whimper: "Got you, you big-cocked bastards, I knew I could do it; take both of you tigers... all the way." And take us both Jen surely had, I could feel the root of my cock wedged against her clitoris and my balls entangled with Tom's, we were both buried deep in the horny bitch.

After only a short respite to recover her breath, Jen started to move; it began with a steady grinding and circling of her hips around and against our twin intrusions. The pressure felt to ease slightly and while Jenny had been wet from the off, the juices now seemed to pour from her; my thighs beneath her were soon sodden and with that added lubrication to assist, Jen began to ride us both, the motion was steady and controlled, but Aunt-Jen was now able to fuck herself to the full length of both cocks.

The pressure still remained, my cock ground hard against Jenny's pubic bone and clit, while its underside was jammed-tight against Tom's; that still felt a little weird, but my reservations eased with each penetration of Jen's sweet pussy. I was well on my way to coming for a second time and none too happy about it -- I didn't want to be the first! - when Aunt Jenny once again caught us off guard with yet another explosive orgasm; she lost it completely as Tom and I grinned in triumph at each other around her.

That was also the moment I realised that I was getting the best of the deal, Aunt-Jen slumped forward in her climax and those gorgeous tits pressed into my face once more, my mouth was around Jenny's left nipple in a moment, feasting on the treat as she slowly recovered. That recovery was signalled by a growled: "I've told you before... bite it hard." I didn't disappoint and a squeal of pain was followed by a febrile growl and Jenny was back in the saddle; this time with no restraint, any restrictions were now overcome, her pussy was awash and Jen began to ride us like a demon!

I'd realised fairly quickly there was no chance of my restraining myself against Jen's latest assault, so it came as a relief to hear Tom's growl out "ohhhhh you dirty fucking bitch" and feel his cock begin to pulse against my own as he flooded Jenny's abused pussy with come. After that it was something of a domino effect, less than ten seconds later my own very liquid climax arrived and moments later, perhaps in response to our twin emissions, Jenny too was in the throes of yet another vocal orgasm, one which I punctuated for her by sinking my teeth firmly into Jen's right nipple so causing her to further raise the noise level.

Aunt-Jen collapsed sideways, sliding off me and onto the floor, her tumble unbalancing Tom who joined her in an untidy heap on the carpet; my position had proved the best once again, I remained reclining on the couch with my softening cock waving in mid-air. Even when Jenny recovered, my erection hadn't dwindled completely; our eyes met, Jen gifted me the most luscious smile and whispered: "unbelievable... even better than I'd hoped." A moment later her hand wrapped about my softening cock and for the first time guided it inside her mouth.

That got Tom's attention and within seconds he was on his knees proffering his own sated cock in Jenny's direction; she spent a while longer lavishing her attention on me before turning toward him and muttering: "You were gorgeous too Tom, but you both need to get out of here and I need to clear up and get home..." Tom's face fell in the moment before Jen concluded: "but there's just enough time to clean you up too before you get dressed." Jen's mouth engulfed Tom's cock to deliver similar treatment to that which I'd received and Aunt-Jen's mouth was shortly working on us each in turn, while her hand pacified whomever was waiting.

It was over all too quickly -- I'd just begun stiffening again! - when Jenny glanced at the clock and pulled away: "Christ! It's later than I'd thought; you two have to go, right now!"

Jenny was still naked but ignoring us and folding away those bedsheets as Tom and I fumbled back into our clothes; I tried to speak to her, to ask the obvious question, but Jen checked me with fingers pressed against my lips: "No Scott, don't ask. I don't know yet, I need to think about it; I will let you know though... be patient." Jenny swung a gaze that encompassed us both before continuing: "What I can say is that if either one of you breathes a word about this afternoon to anybody, it definitely won't be happening again. I know how young men like to brag about their conquests, but I'm married and twice your age... your talking could get me into serious strife; now get out of here and don't let anyone see you go."

A minute later we were out of the door, heading back down the rear garden path and out onto the road as surreptitiously as we'd arrived; it was a quiet walk back to the car, both lost in our own thoughts. I knew that I wasn't going to say anything, not least because my mother would go ballistic if she heard that I'd been fucking Aunt-Jen, but Tom? He was a gobby bastard at the best of times.

My worries were unnecessary, we'd barely got seated in the car when Tom grabbed me by the shirt-front, hauled me eye to eye and snarled: "If you say one fucking word to anyone Scott, I'll kick the living shit out of you! Jenny said she might let me fuck her in the arse next time and if you do anything to stop that I'll fucking kill you!"

12