All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 01'

by ITPro

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

Good story. I can't wait to see where you go with it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

GABassistGABassistalmost 15 years ago
Great start, BUT ...

Please fix your spelling for future chapters. The word for being silent is "quiet," not "quite." Pet peeve of mine! Other than that, very good story line and should prove to yield some interesting chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Beginning

You have a good foundation for your story, but I felt like you did a little too much explaining through the narration. It might be better in the future to let the characters reveal more of themselves, either through dialogue or their actions. I like whay you have done so far, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More.

Very good story so far and as far as I am concerned I don't care about how you spell because I don't grade you - I just like to read a story that keeps me interested and has a good story line and this one does that.! Can't wait for another chapter to show up and see where this goes. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It was quite a quiet night.........

(Please...buy a dictionary!) Other than that {rather significant and often-repeated word error}, this is actually the beginning of what is likely to be a very good story. I was wondering if "Deputy Susan" might play a larger role in the coming chapters, but that may not be the intent. Regardless, I'm looking forward to Ch.02 and where this tale will take us.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice start to what seems to be a promising story

Nice start. Not any substance to story yet but it seems promising.Please keep writing

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 "quites" instead of "quiet" were too much

Like the others, I thought the story was pretty good, but the glaring errors were very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

Great start, can't wait for more! I didn't notice the mis-spellings that seemed to bother others, but try to find someone to proof read the stories for you before you submit them. Things will still be over looked because people have a preconceived view as to what they are reading and it doesn't matter how they are spelled sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another spelling comment!

Reads very well so far... and since you didn't seem to mind someone correcting quite/quiet, I'll forge ahead and point out that, technically, you "hail" from part of a country, not "hale". Although "hale" is now in fairly common use (outside classrooms, anyway!) in *that* part of the country, it still hasn't shown up in any dictionaries that I know of - except of course that many HALE men HAIL from there :-)

<BR>

--Adam

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
A good start...

..even though there are a few spelling and grammatical errors. These can be fixed with a spelling checker and an editor for some help. Otherwise, the story caught my interest right from the beginning and has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to see how this relationship plays out over the next few chapters.

colboltcolboltalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I'm loving the story. I really hope it continues as it has thus far. Kind of a healing and dream come true.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great start

This is a great start. The plot and character development are spot on. A person can easily see this story happening. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous