All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 03'

by ITPro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
symtronsymtronalmost 15 years ago
I was there moment

I read the first chapter a day ago, I favorited your name so I would not miss the remaining chapters and I am excited that I did. You have the ability to make the reader a part of the story and actually feel a part of the events, even the passionate love, the cuddling, the showers ....everything.

Thank you for such a great story. I look forward to reading more of your works.

Mitch

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

Knows another great Chapter that you wrote about Jenny and the marriage. I like how you described the arrival of Amanda and how Amanda was accepted into the family. I love how you had Josh propose to Jenny and how she accepted. I love how you wrote the vows for both of them. And how he surprised her. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Better than most

A loving story. Better than most stories on this site. I enjoyed it.

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

This is by far the best story series I've read. Telling me that love can be found anywhere with anyone you just have to be patient.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Touching

Your story has a way of touching a person whose heart is cold. I felt like I was there witnessing all the love expressed between the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous