Jenny Ch. 03

Story Info
The continued journey of Jenny.
6.3k words
4.2
15.2k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
173 Followers

Jenny was awakened by the sound of her husband throwing up in the restroom. She tried to talk but found throat sore and swollen. She coughed and tried again.

"Mark honey, are you ok?" she said. Her voice very hoarse.

"Ugh, I feel terrible." Mark replied. "How much did I drink?" He said as he stumbled back into the room.

"You drank quite a bit babe." She told him

""God you sound terrible, you feeling ok?" He asked.

Jenny wasn't feeling ok. He throat was on fire, and her pussy was swollen and tender.

"I think I'm coming down with a cold or something, my throat is sore." she lied.

She laid back down on her side and thought about the night before. She couldn't get the thought of how Ed had made her cum out of her head. The way he had used her, had his way with her was erotic. Just thinking about it was turning her on again. Mark laid down next her bringing her back to the present.

"We're both doing great then." Mark chuckled and put his and on her ass. Jenny flinched from his touch.

"Ouch!" Jenny said.

Mark pulled up her shorts and saw her ass cheek was red. "What the hell happened to your ass?" He asked.

Ed smacking her ass as he fucked her flashed into Jenny's brain. "Oh crap, how do I explain this?" she thought. Quickly she said. "It's from you last night, don't you remember?"

"I did that?" Mark asked surprised. "Why?"

"You don't remember slapping my ass last night during sex?"Jenny asked with fake surprise.

"No, I guess I don't. Damn I was really drunk last night." He told her. "Why was I slapping your ass?"

Jenny sighed "Because you thought you were a cowboy. You kept yelling Yee Haw!"

Mark giggled and started to gently rub his wife's back. "Sorry babe, at least we had sex. I really was looking forward to having sex this weekend. Glad I didn't ruin it!" He said.

She rolled over, "Yeah me too." She said. and gave him a kiss. "Happy Anniversary honey."

"He bought it,'thank goodness."she thought. Sex with Mark was very vanilla. Usually a little foreplay, kissing, fondling, maybe some brief oral sex then straight into missionary. If Mark was feeling adventurous they would do doggy style which was Jenny's favorite. Or

Jenny got on top of Mark. Everything was gentle and nice. Mark always came fast and Jenny rarely had an orgasm. Of course she didn't let him know that. She came hard. Every time.

Jenny fell back asleep and woke again in the early afternoon. Mark was in the shower. She laid in bed reflecting on recent events.

"What is happening to me? What have I become?" She thought. " I love my husband. I love my family. I am a professional woman for goodness sake! I'm not a cheater."

But even as she was thinking those thoughts, she knew deep down that something had changed. She knew that she would never be happy or satisfied with her nearly sexless marriage. But the guilt she felt from her escapades was hard to bear.

"For my family, I gotta just put all of this in the past and just be the best wife for Mark." She decided, although the decision left her feeling empty. "Time, to start now." She thought as she got out of bed and went into the restroom where Mark was showering.

Mark looked up when she entered the bathroom. He smiled as she started to take off her pjs. He still felt terrible but the shower was helping. He met Jenny with a kiss as she got into the shower with him. He could feel himself getting hard.

Jenny kissed Mark passionately, She felt his hands caressing her body. Gently squeezing her breasts, rubbing her ass. She reached down and began to stroke his cock. If felt small in her hand. But she continued to stroke him as the kissed.

Jenny worked her way down his body. Kissing his neck, chest and stomach. Finally getting on her knees and flicking her tongue on his cock. The difference in size to Ed's cock was significant. Not only in length but in girth too. Plus Mark wasn't circumcised. Which wasn't a big deal but Jenny preferred it the other way around.

Jenny licked Mark's cock, teasing him until she put the tip in her mouth. She was hoping he would put his hands on her head and push her down on it much like Old Tom and Ed had done or thrust into her mouth, but Mark just sighed and leaned back against the wall. No matter, the taste and feeling of his cock in her mouth made her aroused. Jenny started to work on his cock. Easily taking in all in her mouth. Alternating between sucking and licking his cock. Her free hand going between her legs and rubbing her already tender pussy.

"Mmmm, that feels awesome babe." Mark said. "Stand up." He told her. Jenny stood up and kissed Mark again. He kissed her back and then gently turned her around. He reached around her body and squeezed both of her breasts. Rubbing his cock on her ass, that was still red from Ed's slapping.

He took his right had and guided his cock into her wet pussy. ""Fuck that feels good!" He said as he began to push into her.

Jenny was eager for him to go inside her and when he did she was disappointed but she couldn't let him know.

"Yes baby, just like that." She said as she moaned for him.

Mark continued to fuck his wife. His hands on her hips as he thrust faster. Jenny continued to moan. It wasn't a lie. It did feel good, but not like last night. He just couldn't hit the spots Ed had last night.

He began to grunt and his grip on her waist tightened. He pushed all the way in and shot his semen into her pussy. Jenny felt his cum inside of her and exaggerated her moans to let him know she was done too.

Mark pumped into her a few more times and kissed her neck from behind.

"God that was amazing, thank you." He whispered into her ear.

She turned around and kissed him passionately. "You're welcome baby," she replied and grabbed the soap to clean herself up.

They finished showering and decided they were both starving. They got dressed and made their way down to the casino to find a restaurant. They settled on a burger place and ordered. Mark still wasn't feeling good but was hungry and decided to try eating. He just sat there regretting drinking as much he did the night before.

They ate their meal with minimal conversation. Mark trying to eat his lunch, his head pounding and Jenny thinking of what she's done and how she's going to move on.

After they finished eating the couple decided that they could use some fresh air and went for a walk along the lake. It was a beautiful day and the sun felt good on them. They picked a nice spot on the beach and sat down and enjoyed the view. Mark fished around his pocket and pulled a small box out.

"I was supposed to give this to you last night but well... anyway, Happy Anniversary hon. I love you." He said and handed her the box.

Jenny looked at her husband then gently took the box. She opened it and saw a beautiful diamond ring. Emotions welled up inside Jenny. Happiness and guilt. Tears leaking from her eyes.

"Oh Mark! It's beautiful!" She said as she tried it on.

"Why at you crying?" He asked.

"I just so happy to be married to you." She said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Hey, I'm the one that should be crying! You're the best thing to ever happen to me Jenny." He said. She just smiled and snuggled up to him. Looking at the beautiful ring.

They stayed on the beach for a while enjoying each other's company. Finally, they got up and went walking down Lake Tahoe boulevard. There were plenty of shops and Jenny wanted to check out a few. Mark hated shopping but wasn't about to complain today. Jenny wanted to go into a big souvenir shop. Mark seeing a smoked meats store told her he was going into it and would meet her in the souvenir shop. Jenny agreed and stepped into the shop.

The store was big and had a little bit of everything. She really wanted to get something for the kids. She looked at shirts and books and various toys. She picked up a book about Lake Tahoe history and was busy reading the inside cover when she felt a hand grab her butt and heard a familiar voice. "Hello again, sexy."

Shocked she turned around and saw Ed standing there. Her heart lurched in her chest. She quickly looked around to see if her husband was anywhere near.

"Don't worry, your husband is still in the other store. I saw you guys walking and when you came in here alone, I thought I would say hello." He said.

"You need to go, I don't want my husband seeing you!" She said under her breath, looking around for people watching.

"Don't worry, I don't want to get you into trouble. I just had to feel your sweet ass again." He smirked, stepped closer and slid his hand to her ass.

Jenny squirmed but didn't pull away. "Please stop," she asked. "This isn't right."

"You didn't seem to mind it last night, especially when my dick was down your throat" he said as he continued to rub his hand on her butt. Jenny just looked at him with pleading eyes. Ed moved his hand down her ass and dug between her legs.

Jenny blushed and looked again to see if anyone was watching or if her husband was around. No one seem to notice and Mark was no where in sight. Ed managed to get his fingers to her clit and she gave a slight whimper when he started rubbing it.

"Yeah. There's the girl from last night," he said as he rubbed her pussy. "I knew it wasn't just the booze talking. You want to my cock don't you?" Jenny was speechless. She just looked at Ed as he violated her in public. She was beginning to nod when she saw Mark outside the store coming in and snapped back.

"He's here," she said and she started to walk away from Ed. He grabbed her arm before she could leave.

"I hope to hear from you Jenny," he said as she walked away. She paused for a moment and then walked away towards her husband.

"Find anything you want babe?" Mark asked.

"No," she said quickly and added "let's get out here." She grabbed his hand and headed for the door.

"Hey excuse me, but are you Jenny?" A male voice said from behind them. Jenny froze, knowing who it was. She turned around slowly trying to hide her horror.

"Um, yeah I'm Jenny,"she said quietly. "Have we met?"

"Oh yeah, you work for an insurance company don't you? I was there doing a software upgrade last year, remember?" The man said. "I'm Ed" and he stuck out his hand to shake hers.

"That's right, "she replied "now I remember you." And she shook his hand. "This is my husband Mark." Ed shook his hand warmly.

"Nice to meet you. Your wife was very nice to me the short time I was working in her office. She really made me feel welcome there." Ed said. "You guy's having a nice weekend here?"

"Yeah we're celebrating our anniversary," Mark replied. "It's been good." he said.

"Oh! Happy Anniversary!" Tahoe is a great place for a romantic getaway. You're a lucky man to be married to such a lovely lady." Ed told him.

"Oh no need to tell me Ed, I know it!" Mark replied. Jenny just stood there quietly, trying not to make eye contact with Ed.

"Hey I've taken up to much of your time. I just wanted to say hi to miss Jenny here. You guys have a wonderful evening. And Jenny maybe I'll get to see you soon." Ed said.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Jenny asked blushing.

"Oh, maybe your company will hire me again for a software upgrade." Ed explained slyly. "Anyway, nice meeting you Mark and nice seeing you again, Jenny." Ed left the store and walked down the street smiling.

"We'll he seemed like a very nice man." Mark commented.

"Yeah." Jenny replied. Feeling absolutely turned on and guilty at the same time. "What is wrong with me? Why did I let him do that?" She wondered.

They left the store and Jenny put the encounter with Ed out of her mind. She was determined to have a nice evening with her husband. They shopped some more and Jenny found souvenirs for the kids. They gambled a little and lost the $100 they had won the previous night.

Mark was feeling much better and they had another nice dinner. No drinking tonight. They caught a comedy show then called it a night. They went upstairs and made love again. The whole time Jenny couldn't stop thinking about Ed fucking her. She faked another orgasm as Mark came inside her. Mark gave her a kiss and rolled off her. She curled up on her side. Exhausted she fell asleep.

Life once again returned to normal for Jenny and Mark after their anniversary weekend. Mark's job kept him very busy and he had begun to work later due to staffing shortages. She was still focusing on work. One to help her get that VP promotion and two to help her stop thinking about the encounters with Ed and the homeless man.

Their sex life returned to normal too. Meaning no sex. Jenny just didn't understand. Even though it wasn't the best sex ever, it was still good and she enjoyed it. But Mark just seemed disinterested. Even when she tried to initiate some intimacy, he had some excuse. He was tired. He didn't feel well. The list went on. It was seriously frustrating for Jenny. And the more frustrated she got, the harder it was to ignore those feelings she was suppressing.

Another coping mechanism for a Jenny was running. They lived close to a large park. There was a small golf course, a zoo and other attractions for families. It also made a nice place to run. One lap around the park was 1.5 miles. Jenny would normally do 2-3 laps, her brain able to zone out and not think. Jenny increased her running. She was now running 4-5 times a week. The added benefit was it kept her body in amazing shape. She knew she got lots of looks from men as she ran by in her skimpy running shorts.

A month after their anniversary Jenny got a phone call from Mark at work. " Hey sweetie, what's up?" Immediately, she knew something was wrong.

"My dad just had a stoke, he's at Mercy Hospital, I'm headed there now."

"Oh my goodness Mark! I'm so sorry. I'll grab my things and meet you there."

"Ok thanks honey, See you there." And he hung up.

Jenny's mind started to race. She had to let her boss know she was leaving and she had to arrange for someone to watch her kids. She knew it was going to be a long night.

Mark was the spitting image of his father Mike. Except his father was a bit taller and wasn't fat. He had always been very nice to Jenny. Heck he was even a little flirty. Especially when he had a few drinks in him. She always thought it was cute that he would put his arm around her or give her a kiss on the cheek. She enjoyed the affection he showed her.

She talked to her boss, called a friend to watch the kids and headed out the door to go to the hospital. As she drove out of the parking lot, she froze for a minute. Across the street she saw him. Old Tom, the homeless man that had taken advantage of her. He was pushing a shopping cart. He immediately recognized her Land Cruiser. He smiled and waved. Jenny just sat there. Without a second thought Old Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He flapped it around at a Jenny, laughing.

Jenny saw what he was doing and hurriedly drove off towards the hospital. She could see him in the rear view mirror twirling his dick at her. "I can't believe I sucked his cock." She thought to herself as she sped off. It was the first time seeing him since that incident. Memories of it came rushing back. She could feel her pussy getting wet. "Just keep driving."

She arrived at the hospital and went into the waiting room. There she found Mark and his mom. She rushed to him and gave him a hug. "How is he doing?"

"The doctor was just here, he is stable. But it's unknown how bad it is yet. He was doing yard work and my mom found him on the ground unconscious. So she called 911 and they brought him here."

Marks mom, Helen began to cry and that made Jenny cry too. "I'm sure he's going to be fine. They have the best doctors here!"

She said as she gave her a hug too. "We're going to get through this."

"Thank you dear, you're a wonderful daughter in law and a great wife to my son. We're so lucky to have you." Jenny just hugged her more. Feeling like garbage for recent events.

Marks father was eventually moved to the ICU. The doctor explained that Mike had a significant stroke and that he may have serious deficits from it if he survived. The family was allowed to now see him. As they entered the room they were shocked at all the tubes and wires on and around him. Helen began to sob and even Mark was crying. The nurse came in and talked to them.

She explained what all the tubes and gadgets were. She also explained that he was in a medically induced coma to help with the swelling in his brain and that hopefully it will go down and he will wake up. They thanked her and she left.

It was getting close to midnight and Mark told Jenny to go home. "There is no use all of us staying here. You might as well go get the kids and get some rest."

Reluctantly, Jenny agreed. She have Mark a kiss and hugged Helen. "I'll come by in the morning after I drop off the kids at school."

"Ok, sounds good babe. Love you." Mark said as she headed out.

"Love you too." Jenny replied and walked to her car. She started driving to pick up her kids and realized she would have to drive by the park where Old Tom hangs out. She prayed that she would not see him. She didn't know what she would do if she did.

As she drove by the park she found herself slowing down and looking for left and right for Tom. Seeing no sign of him she drove away and sighed. She picked up the kids and drove home.

Mark's dad stayed in the ICU for a week. His brain swelling finally went down and he woke up. The family's fears were confirmed, his dad had significant deficits from the stroke. He was awake but unable to speak, and his left side was partially paralyzed. The doctor also warned that his personality might be altered. After he was stable he was sent to a rehabilitation facility for a month. He was finally released and sent home 6 weeks after the stroke.

The found soon that his personality had changed. He was quick to anger and grunted his displeasure frequently. He spent most of his time either in bed or in a wheelchair. He needed help bathing and going to the bathroom. Helen, happy to have him home was quickly getting overwhelmed by his needs and his bad behavior. Mark and Jenny were very understanding and offered to help care for him on weekends to give Helen a break. It would mean less time for themselves but it was the right thing to do. Helen happily took them up on their offer.

Initially, Mark went over to help. It was his dad and he felt an obligation to be there, but between his extended work hours and helping with his dad he was getting exhausted. So Jenny took the next weekend to help. She arrived at her in laws house one Saturday morning and found Helen upset and crying and her father in law in his wheelchair grunting angrily. His breakfast on the floor. "I can't take this anymore Jenny!" He so mean. Nothing makes him happy." She sobbed.

"Hey Helen. It's ok I'm here to help. Why don't you go out for a while and go shopping or something. I'll take care of Mike. You could use some time out of here."

Helen smiled and eagerly took her up on the offer. She grabbed her purse and was out the door quickly."Thank you! I'll be back this afternoon."

"Hi Mike, how are we doing today?" Jenny asked her father in law. She got a short grunt in reply. She cleaned up the breakfast mess and did the dishes. Mike watching her closely the whole time.

"What would you like to do Mike? Want to watch TV?" Grunt and shaking his head no. "Want to lie down and rest?" Again shaking his head no. "How about a little walk around the neighborhood?" This got a a smile and a yes nod. "Ok, it's kinda cool outside so let's get you a jacket and we'll go out."

She got a jacket and started to help him put it on. He couldn't move the left arm so she put put his arm through the sleeve. She noticed he stared at her breasts the whole time. Men never change she thought. She got his jacket on and off they went. It was a pleasant walk and Mike seemed to really enjoy being in the fresh air.

NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
173 Followers
12