Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny walked her father in law around for an hour. They got back tor the house and Mike started to grunt and point. Jenny saw that he was pointing to the bathroom. "Do you need to go to the restroom Mike?"

He nodded his head and held up one finger. Jenny knew that she would have to help him go but wasn't sure how. She wheeled him to the bathroom and saw the grab bar to help him stand. She helped him up and he grabbed the bar to steady himself. He looked at her and grunted. Jenny just stood there and realized she would have to get his penis out of his pants.

She reached down and undid his pants. She pulled his pants down and then reached in and gently grabbed his cock. He looked and her and let out a low grunt. Jenny was surprised at the size of it. Mark definitely did not inherit his dad's size down there. She held his penis and aimed it at the toilet as he pee'd. He finished peeing and Jenny gently shook his penis to shake off the residual pee. This made Mike grunt and she noticed he was getting semi hard. "Ok all done!" And she put his penis back in his underwear and got him dressed. She wheeled him into the kitchen and asked him what he wanted for lunch.

Through a series of questions and grunts she figured out he wanted soup and a sandwich. She grabbed the soup out of the pantry and bent down to get a pot from the cabinet. As she was bent over she felt a hand on her butt. Startled she stood up saw that Mike had managed to get close to her and had touched her butt as she bent over.

"Hey mister. You keep your hands to yourself." She said and he grunted loudly and tried to hit her butt again. "Good grief you old perv."

She made lunch for them both and they ate a quiet lunch, luckily he was able to feed himself. After they had eaten her father in law grunted and pointed to the bedroom. "Do you want to lie down Mike?"

He nodded his head and grunted again. She cleared his dishes and wheeled him to the room they had set up with his special bed. She helped into bed and as she pulled up the covers her reached out with his right hand and grabbed her breast. "Hey! Stop that!" As she took his hand off her tit. He grunted and smiled. "Well you were a flirt before. I guess the stroke has turned you into a pervert." She said and he pulled his blanket down and showed that he was getting hard. She looked down and watched as he pulled out his cock.

Jenny couldn't not look. She was transfixed on watching him pull his cock out. It had been a long time since Tahoe. The last time she had had sex. When it was out she was impressed by the size. She had a lot of pent up frustrations. Mike grunted again and smiled at Jenny. She sat on the bed next to him. He stroked his cock a few times then reached for her tits again. She didn't stop him as he pawed at her breasts. Her nipples getting hard. Jenny continued to stare at his cock. She reached out and grabbed it. She started to stroke it up and down.

Mike grunted and moved his hand under her shirt. He pulled her bra up and started squeezing her bare breasts. Jenny stroked faster. His cock fully erect now. The combination at his touching her tits and her stroking his cock was making her aroused. She stood up. A confused look on Mikes face turned to a smile as she pulled down her pants and panties. His hand immediately went to her pussy. He rubbed her clit and fingered her as she continued to stroke cock.

Jenny moaned softly as her father in law worked his fingers in her pussy. "Oh yeah. That's feels good." As she stroked him. Mike grunted hard and suddenly Jenny's hand was wet with his cum oozing out of his cock. She kept jerking his cock, getting every drop of cum out of him. He fingered her pussy for a while longer then licked his fingers and laughed.

Jenny got a towel and cleaned her hand and his cock. Surprisingly, she didn't feel weird or upset about what just happened. He wasn't going to tell anyone and it had been so long since anyone touched her it made her feel good that someone had. She smiled at her father in law "You get some rest now. I'll check back in a little while." She left the bedroom and went and did the dishes from lunch. She had just finished cleaning up when her mother in law came home. "How was he? He didn't give you to much trouble did he?"

"Not at all. We went for a walk and had lunch. Watched some tv and he's napping now."

"That's great. He was such an asshole to me before you got here. Thanks again. I really needed the break. You go home now dear. I'm good for now."

"Ok, would you like me to come over tomorrow too?"

"Yes please. I'm in dire need of a hair cut and my hairdresser said she could get me in. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind I'll see you at the same time." And she grabbed her stuff and headed home. Jenny got home and found Mark asleep on the couch and the kids playing video games. The kids saw her and yelled waking Mark up. "Hey hon, how'd it go?" He asked.

"Oh it was fine. Your mom definitely needed the break. But he was no trouble for me. Other than he was a little touchy."

"What do you mean, touchy? How so?"

"Oh your dad has always been a touchy person, but I guess the stroke made him more so. He grabbed my butt a couple times."

Seriously? That's not cool!"

"Oh it's not a big deal. He's not the same person he was. So don't get all mad at him."

"Hmm ok if you say so. It's your butt he's grabbing."

Jenny smiled. "I'm going over tomorrow too, so your mom can get a haircut."

"Oh ok, thank you again for helping out. I really appreciate it."

The next morning Jenny woke up excited to go over to her in laws. She showered and got dressed. She wondered how her father in law would react when she got there. Hopefully he wouldn't go crazy.

She arrived at their house and went inside. It was much calmer today. Helen was feeding Mike his breakfast. "Hello dear! Are you hungry for breakfast? Want some coffee?"

"I'll have some coffee. So how's he doing today?"

"My gosh, I don't know what you did but he's like a different person. So much better!"

"I didn't do anything. We just hung out. But I'm glad he is better. When will you be back?"

"I'll be home around the same time as yesterday. That ok?" Helen said as she gathered her purse and keys.

"Definitely, take you time. See you when you get back." After she left, Jenny turned to her father in law and smiled. "Good morning Mike. How are you feeling today?"

Mike smiled and grunted then stuck his right arm out towards her. Jenny walk to him and he put his hand on her ass. "Feeling good I see. You are a very naughty man Mike Darcy. I'm your sons wife. You should be ashamed." Jenny let her father in law grope her ass for a few minutes then pulled away. Mike grunted angrily and waved his arm at her.

"We'll have some fun later. You need to finish your breakfast and then we'll go for another walk." Mike grunted but continued to eat his breakfast. After he was done Jenny again helped him with his jacket. Her father in law took every opportunity to grope his sons wife. They took some stale bread and fed the ducks at the pond and walked along the park.

Finally they were back home and like the day before Mike pointed to the bathroom. "Ok, let's get you to the potty so you can go." Again she helped him up and undid his pants. He smiled happily as she pulled his cock out and held it as he pee'd. She teased him a little by doing mini strokes of it. She was happy to see it was again making it semi hard. "Ohhh you like when I do that?" Mike grunted. She stroked him a few more times then put it back in his pants.

"Where to now Mike?" She asked and he pointed eagerly to the his bedroom. "You want to rest now?" And he nodded yes.

She wheeled him to his room and again helped him get into bed. Once in bed he grunted and pointed to his crotch. Jenny looked down and saw he had a bulge in his pants and smiled. "What's going on down there?"

She reached her hands to his pants and undid them. She reached in and felt his cock getting hard in her hand. She pulled it out and started to slowly stroke it. Mike grunting softly. He reached out with his hand and rubbed her ass again. She was concentrating on stroking his dick she felt him move his hand off her ass and he grunted. She looked up and she saw him pointing to her mouth. Jenny was confused

"I'm not sure what you mean." He grunted in frustration and then pointed to his cock then her mouth. Jenny understood now. "You're so naughty Mike." Smiling, Jenny lowered her head down to his cock. She slowly licked the head and then the length of his shaft. Flicking her tongue all over. Finally she took him into her mouth. Moans of pleasure escaped from her father in law. He placed his hand in the back of her head as she bobbed on his cock. Though not nearly as big as Ed or even Old Tom, Mike Darcy was plenty big for Jenny. She could easily take it all in her mouth and she alternated between short up and down bobs and full length slurping. He grabbed her hair and happily grunted.

.

Up and down her head went. She could feel him tensing up and she prepared for his cum. He bucked a few times, grunted and then her mouth was flooded with semen. She quickly swallowed it all. She was amazed at how easily she swallowed cum now. No gagging at all.

She kept sucking him because she was enjoying the feeling of his cock in her mouth. It made her feel sexy. She would have to take care of herself later.

Finally she was done. She let his cock slide out her mouth. Her father in law had a huge smile on his face. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He groped her ass as she did so. "Why can't your son be more like you?"'she asked him. He just grunted and tilted his head as to say "I don't know."

Jenny went to get lunch ready. The taste of her father in law's cum still in her mouth.

She got the soup on the stove and was getting the sandwich fixings out when she heard strange gargling coming from her father in bedroom. She immediately knew something was very wrong. He was tensed up and his eyes were rolled back in his head. "Mike! Mike!" She said as she shook his shoulders. There was no reply. She immediately got her phone and called emergency.

The paramedics arrived within 5 minutes but to Jenny it seemed like an eternity. They asked her a lot questions and worked on her father in law. Quickly they put him on gurney and moved him to the ambulance. They drove off with lights and sirens blaring.

Jenny was shaking. She had to let her husband and mother in law know. She picked her phone and crying called Mark and told him what had happened. She then tried to call her mother in law but only got her voice mail. She left a message and began to grab her things when Helen drove into the driveway.

Jenny tearfully explained what had happened and then drove her mother in law to the hospital. There they met Mark. The whole family was in shock. Jenny was feeling an immense feeling of guilt. "Is this my fault? Did I do this to him?" She thought to herself and tears rolled down her cheeks. Mark comforting her with a hug.

They got the news a short while later. Mike Darcy had had another stroke. This one worse than the first one. It was not survivable. After much discussion and many tears the decision was made by the family to terminate life support. He passed away peacefully a short time later.

The next week was a blur for Jenny and the family. Making funeral arrangements and getting Mike's affairs in order was a big task. Both Mark and Jenny took the week off to help and to be with his widow.

Mark took the loss of his dad hard. He was very close to his dad and was having a difficult time dealing with him being gone. Jenny took every opportunity to try and console and comfort her husband, however he was was cold and distracted. She understood why he was acting that way but she could use some comforting as well. She too felt the loss and also the guilt of possibly contributing to his death.

The funeral was well attended. Mike Darcy was a well liked member of the community. There were many people who spoke and talked about how he had touched their lives. Mark had given a emotional and touching eulogy that made Jenny cry. At the reception Mark was gracious and made an effort to talk to everyone. Jenny dutifully standing by his side holding his hand. She could still feel how upset he was. "He's just hurting. It'll be ok. Just give him time." She thought to herself

The reception ended, and the finality of the situation fell upon Mark who sat with his head in his hands crying. Jenny went to comfort him but he pushed her away. "Please leave me alone! I just want to be left alone!" He told her crying.

"Ok babe. I'm here for you if you need me." Jenny said quietly and walked away from him. Eventually they went home. Helen was staying with them for the time being. She couldn't stay in her house alone just yet. Once inside Helen went to her room to rest. Mark sat on the couch staring into space. The kids went to their rooms, still processing what had happened. Jenny was going to ask Mark if he needed anything but decided against it. She was exhausted. Mentally, physically and emotionally. She took a hot bath which helped immensely, then got ready for bed. She went and checked on her husband and found him asleep on the couch. She cover him with a blanket and then checked in on the kids and got them ready for bed. Finally, she climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep

12