Jenny from the Office Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
172 Followers

'How was it?'

'I thought you saidone more personal question.'

I take a sip of wine. 'Just curious.'

'It was good from what little I remember.' She blushes and puts her hand over her mouth. 'Wow, I can't believe I just told you that.'

'Your secret's safe with me.' I inch closer and take her wine glass, setting it on the coffee table along with mine. 'One more question.'

'What?'

'Do you like drunk sex?'

After a few seconds of silence, she attacks my lips, pushing me back on the sofa and falling on top of me. I waste no time in roaming her body, messing up her clothes as the faux leather creaks beneath us. Grabbing the bum I've admired for so long, I pull her towards me, making her aware of the growing erection trapped under my jeans.

'You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this,' I growl.

'Really?'

'Really.'

'Then how about you come to bed and show me.'

She gets up a little too quickly and loses her balance, crying out as she stumbles to the floor. I get up to check she's okay, and we're all giggles as I help her to her feet.

'You're not having the best of luck tonight,' I say.

She throws her arms around me and kisses me again. 'I'd say I've got plenty lucky.'

Taking my hand, she hurries me to the bedroom and we clatter through the door. Unable to decide between kissing and removing clothes, we hobble through an uncoordinated dance in trying to combine the two. We collapse onto the bed in a mass of limbs, where I kiss the soft and fleshy thing my face happens to land on. Her breathy moans encourage me to keep going, and I feel her pleasure in the way she clutches my hair.

'Mmm come back here,' she drawls.

She yelps as I grab hold of her and toss her up the bed, stifling her renewed giggles by pushing my tongue in her mouth. Arms and legs flail everywhere as we grind our bodies together, and we gasp in tandem when my dick ends up inside her.

'Hey there, stranger,' she says.

'Hey to you, too.'

We break into laughter at the absurdity of the situation, only for the vibrations to bring our minds back to the pleasure. The mood flips from jovial to serious, and I mash my hips into her without rhyme or reason, becoming a god among lovers in my drunken mind. She joins in the chaos, raking her nails down my back, moaning with each thrust of my cock. The room spins about me as the bed shakes. The headboard pummels the wall. It's all booze and sweat and skin and breath: graceless butso fucking good. She feels it too—at least I think she does. I thrust harder. Deeper. Faster. Thanks to six pints and wine, I can't stem the tide.

'Jenny... Jenny...Jenny...'

I erupt inside her, burying my head in the crook of her neck as she holds me close, panting alongside me in a boozy sweat.

Spent, I flop to the side and close my eyes.

*

It takes my memory a few seconds to crystallise. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I look to the other side of the bed. Jenny isn't there, although I can hear the faint whir of a fan. I get up, grimacing as the movement brings a pounding in my head. Finding the bathroom door ajar, I announce myself with a knock and go inside.

'Morning.'

'Morning,' she says. 'How are you—Oh my god.'

'What?

'You're naked.'

I raise an eyebrow. 'That seems like a strange objection after last night.'

I see her blush in the mirror. 'Sorry, I didn't mean... I'm still a little hungover.'

'Just a little? Good for you.'

'Well maybe more than a little.' She wipes away the last of her makeup and throws the cotton pad in a bin at her feet. 'I can't believe we did that. I was only supposed to stay for one drink.'

I walk to the sink and hug her over her bathrobe. 'I'm glad you didn't. I had a lot of fun.'

She smiles. 'So did I.'

'Although from what I remember, I probably wasn't at my best.'

'I think that applies to both of us, to be honest.'

'We could always try again when we're sober.'

She gestures to her face. 'Even after seeing me au naturel?'

I tug at her belt, and her bathrobe opens to reveal the curves I hadn't had the clarity to appreciate last night. Her full breasts angle slightly outwards, and I can't take my eyes off the soft, grabbable flesh she carries on her hips.

'I like what I see.'

She shudders as I graze my fingertips down her sides. Her skin is cool, and tiny goosebumps cover her waist and hips. A small patch of fuzz I hadn't noticed when drunk decorates her sex.

'You're sweet, but I'm sure you prefer girls your own age.'

'Experience has its charms.'

'So does that,' she says, referring to my semi poking the small of her back.

She turns and kisses me, but the prospect of any morning fun is snuffed out by our hangovers reminding us of their presence.

'Sorry,' she says, 'my stomach's a little haywire.'

'Wow, no one's told me my kissing has made them sick before.'

She chuckles then winces. 'And my head isn't much better, so don't make me laugh. I'm going to take a shower. You can have one too, if you'd like. I can get you a spare towel.'

I take her up on the offer then return to the bedroom to get dressed, smiling when I see my clothes laid out on the bed. I collect my things and go to the living room, where she's sat at the dinner table, two sets of breakfast in front of her.

'A cup of tea and some toast before you go,' she says. 'I thought you could use it.'

'Oh... thanks.'

'You sound surprised.'

I take a seat opposite her. 'I just wasn't expecting the bed and breakfast treatment—clothes laid out, too.'

'Maybe it's a benefit of an older woman.'

'One of many.' I take a sip of tea. 'Ohh, that's just what I needed.'

'Told you. Do you mind if I ask you something about last night?'

'After all the questions I've asked you, I'd be a hypocrite if I did.'

'What did you mean when you said I had no idea how much you wanted it? Was that just sex talk or was it true?'

'It was true.'

'Oh.'

'Now it's your turn to sound surprised.'

'I've never had interest from someone your age before. In fact, I've never slept with anyone younger than me.'

'You were missing out.'

She smiles. 'Looks like I'm feeding your ego as well as your stomach.'

'Have you never thought about getting a toy boy?'

'Wouldn't that be a sign of a mid-life crisis?'

'Maybe, but I wouldn't complain.'

'Who says it would be you?'

I theatrically place my hand on my chest. 'Don't break my heart now. '

She laughs as I finish my toast. 'I'll leave you to your weekend,' I say. 'Thank you for breakfast, and thank you even more for last night.'

'You're welcome. Have you got everything?'

'I think so. And if not, it's an excuse to come back.'

'I'm sure you'd like that.'

She walks me to the door, and I kiss her goodbye. 'See you on Monday.'

'See you Monday.'

*

The fresh air helps with my hangover, and I feel better for having some food in me. And of course, there's the 'I just got laid' spring in my step.

I don't think that's all it was, though. While my initial attraction to her was physical, I'm surprised how much we have in common. Age jokes aside, I never felt like I was in the company of someone older. I've always been told I'm mature for my years, and maybe that's why I've always harboured a secret affinity for older women. Maybe if Jenny was my age, our conversation would have been as stilted and painful as with my date who walked out.

I get home to find Charlie, one of my housemates, in the kitchen.

'I was wondering when you'd be back, you dirty stopout,' he says. 'Good night, was it?'

'Good enough to leave me hungover.'

'Where did you end up?'

'I had a few drinks with a colleague and crashed at her place.'

'Just crashed?'

'Something like that.'

He fills his water bottle and puts it in his gym bag. 'Well if you didn't completely tire yourself out, do you fancy coming to the gym?'

'Not today, mate. Head's still a bit iffy. Tomorrow?'

'Sounds good. I'll see you later.'

'See you later.'

After Charlie leaves, I rummage through my cupboard. As welcome as Jenny's toast was, I could've done with a couple more slices. Finding nothing to inspire, I try the fridge and settle on what remains of a tub of Greek yoghurt. It leaves me barely more sated, meaning I'll have to brave a hungover trip to the supermarket. Jenny was worth it, though, and for the first time in a while, I'm keen for Monday to arrive.

*

It's a bit of an anticlimax, the only time I see her being towards the end of the day. We pass in the corridor, and she responds to my greeting with a restrained smile. It strikes me as a little dismissive, but I think nothing more of it as I make my way home, knowing she's under pressure and having to work late.

I run into her in the kitchen the next morning.

'Morning,' I say.

'Hey.'

Without another word, she leaves with her cereal and coffee. A similar thing happens a couple of hours later; we pass in the corridor again, only this time she breezes past me like I'm not even there. Once is innocuous, but three times is a pattern. Something's up. Seeking an explanation, I follow her out of the office when she goes to buy lunch. I hang back until we're out on the street, then pick up my pace to catch up to her.

'Is there a reason you're ignoring me?'

'Jesus,' she exclaims. 'I didn't realise you were there.'

'You haven't realised I'm anywhere this week.'

'Am I obligated to talk to you every time we pass in the corridor?'

I frown. 'What's this really about? Everything was fine on Saturday morning. If you regret what happened, I'd rather you just tell me so I don't have to bother you again.'

She sighs. 'It's not that. Sorry, I didn't mean to bite your head off. I don't regret what happened.'

'Then what's the problem?' She looks over her shoulder towards the office. 'Ah. You're embarrassed.'

'I'm not, I promise. But if people notice that we're suddenly friendly, they'll start to talk.'

'And that bothers you?'

'Of course it does. I don't want to be the subject of office gossip, and I have a level of professionalism to maintain.'

'Meaning you can't be seen cavorting with the plebs.'

She grabs my arm and pulls me to the side of the path, taking another glance towards the office. 'That's not it at all. Look, I had a good time, and I'd like to do it again. How about we go for another drink on Friday? I'll even tell you what I've been listening to on the wireless.'

Despite my frustration, I can't help but smile. 'Alright, but it had better be something interesting. Are you going to ignore me until then?'

'I might say "hi" to you once in a while.' She takes out her phone. 'Give me your number, just in case something comes up.'

*

She's good to her word, messaging me on Friday afternoon to confirm we're still on. It's the first communication we've had since Tuesday lunchtime, although I didn't see her at all on Wednesday or Thursday. I leave the office by myself, agreeing to her request that we meet each other at the pub. Going separately feels silly, but it's better than being ignored, so I'll take what I can get.

I get there first and wait at the same table as last week. She arrives a few minutes later, greeting me with a smile.

I point over her shoulder. 'Is that your boss?'

I've never seen someone spin around so fast.

'Just kidding,' I say.

She turns back around with an amusing level of relief on her face. 'Very funny.'

'I thought so, too.'

She goes into the pub, returning with a gin and tonic and two bags of crisps.

'Payback for last week,' she says.

'Thanks. How was your week? I've barely seen you since Tuesday.'

'Henry had meetings in the Glasgow office, and where the boss goes, I go. Don't worry, I wasn't avoiding you.'

'Perish the thought.'

She smiles. 'How about you?'

'Pretty standard, glad it's the weekend. It's nice to be asked out on a Friday night.'

'Oh, is that what I did?'

'Well weare out, and youdid ask.'

'You've got me there. I can only stay for one tonight, though.'

'Got plans later?' I ask.

'That depends.'

'On what?'

'On whether you want to help me finish the bottle of wine we started last week.'

'You mean you haven't finished it already?'

'What do you take me for, some kind of alcoholic?'

'I had my suspicions after last week.'

'Then you'd be doing me a favour by making sure I don't drink it all myself.'

'When you put it like that, how can I refuse?'

We nurse our drinks and crisps for the best part of an hour, then head back to her place. It takes considerably less time when we're both sober, which also enables me to notice more about her flat. A bookshelf in the corner of the living room catches my eye.

'Fifty Shades?'

She chuckles. 'Guilty pleasure.'

'Hey, no judgement from me.'

'It gets a lot of stick, but that misses the point in my opinion. It's not meant to be a literary masterpiece, it's meant to appeal to women's fantasies.'

'And does it?'

'I've read all three more than once if that answers your question.'

'Damn. Does that mean I'm competing with Christian Grey?'

'Sadly sweetheart, I don't think you can. But that's okay—at least you're real.'

'I don't think I've ever been complimented on my existence before.'

'You're welcome.'

Book browsing over, we head over to the sofa and she pours the wine.

'So are you in to being tied up?' I ask.

She raises an eyebrow. 'You know an awful lot about Fifty Shades for someone who's never read them.'

'Who said I've never read them?'

'Well, aren't you full of surprises? I'll let you think about it. I can't tell you all my secrets straight away.'

'Shame. I was about to offer to take you to my red room.'

She scooches up to me with a sultry smile. 'Maybe we can save that for a few Fridays' time. Tonight,' —she kisses me on the lips—'how about we have some simple, wholesome, regular sex, and you can show me what you can do when you haven't had a skinfull.'

I pull her back to me and plant a kiss on her lips, her candid words stirring my loins. 'Sounds like a plan.'

She takes my wine glass and sets it down on the coffee table along with hers. Both are barely touched.

'I thought you wanted me to help you drink that,' I say.

She straddles my lap. 'There'll be plenty of time for drinking later.'

Resuming our kiss, I take advantage of sobriety by properly exploring her body, learning all its intricacies and quirks that had escaped me a week ago. Her waist and hips are squishy and soft, ideal for a satisfying squeeze if that's what you like. And I happen to like it a lot. Betraying the extent of my enthusiasm, I let slip a growl as I land on her perfect arse.

'I get the feeling you're a bum guy,' she says with a giggle.

'Equal opportunist.' I grab hold of the hem of her top, and she follows my lead by raising her arms.

I whip it off and throw it across the room, leaving her heavy, sumptuous breasts suspended inches from my face. 'These aren't bad, either.'

'I'm glad you like them.'

I lean forward to show her how much, kissing over and under and everywhere in between. After unhooking her bra so I can explore unimpeded, she pushes them together for me, guiding her nipples to my mouth and sighing when I accept the offer. The sofa cushions squeak beneath our horny bodies, her nipples and my cock growing increasingly hard. The latter soon demands more space than my chinos can offer, coaxing a giggle from Jenny when it presses beseechingly against her jeans.

'Someone's excited,' she says. 'Come on.'

She leads me to her bedroom, drawing my gaze to her hypnotically swaying hips. I'd bet my life it's deliberate; I've seen how she walks enough times to know it isn't this sexy by default, and I'm certain she knows it's driving me wild.

Unable to resist, I pin her against the wall. Stifling her yelp with a kiss, I turn my attention to her trouser button, crouching on my haunches as I slide them down. I come face to face with a pair of white lace panties—nicer than everyday underwear—and imagine her putting them on for me, checking herself out in the mirror and knowing how sexy they looked. I kiss the crotch, prompting a moan from above as her arousal dampens my lips through the fabric. Pulling them aside, I immerse myself in her folds, a boon for my nose and tongue. The deeper I delve, the more I adore her, and like a drug over time, the same dose ceases to be enough. Practically ripping her underwear away, I push her into the wall with my mouth, sating my appetite as she pulls my hair taut.

'Callum...'

Her tone, dripping with longing and a hint of surprise, spurs me on. I circle her swollen nub as fast as I can, burning my tongue on its heat as I strive to tip her over the edge. It's as much for me as it is for her; ignoring the pain as she tugs harder at my hair, I indulge months of fantasizing about what tasting her would be like, relishing that the reality is so much better.

'Stop. Stop.Stop!'

She pushes me away from her quivering legs. Somewhat bemused, I get to my feet.

'I was about to cum,' she says.

'So why didn't you?'

She reaches for my hair, gently this time, to neaten the mess she made. 'Patience, sweetheart. I haven't had you yet.'

Deferred gratification. My first lesson from this experienced goddess.

'Besides,' she says, 'it's your turn.'

We swap places and she crouches in front of me. Lowering my chinos and boxers, she brings her playful side to bear, smiling up at me while circling her finger on my gooey tip. Transfixed, I groan as she pulls it away, drawing a glistening strand of precum through the air.

'Someone'sdefinitely excited,' she says.

An understatement if ever I've heard one. I lean against the wall as she wraps her lips around my cock, gliding all the way to my base at the first time of asking. I've never experienced anything like it, scarcely able to believe the sight of her sucking and slurping without hesitation, making me feel like a king. I consider how much practice it's taken her to get this good, and I bid a silent thanks to all the guys on whom she's honed her skills. I close my eyes to reap the benefits, content to stay against the wall for the rest of the night.

Jenny has other ideas. She releases me, primed and hard as a brick, then motions to her room. We kick away the clothes around our ankles and make for her bed. Her bedding a different colour than last week (slate grey as opposed to black), not that it makes a difference when we dive onto it. She lies on her back with her knees bent, presenting her delicious pussy. Showing her I'm just as good at teasing as she is, I glide the length of my cock back and forth through her folds, relishing the desperation it brings to her face.

'Are you going to make me wait?'

'I thought you were all about patience.'

She responds with a whimper as I continue driving her crazy, enjoying the slippery feeling of our arousal blending together. When it's clear in her face that she can take no more, I drop my hips and push my cock inside her. She beckons me down, and I root myself in meeting her lips. I'm thankful for the pause as we kiss, allowing me to acclimatise to how good she feels. Though it's our second time, sobriety makes it feel like our first, and she draws me deeper into the moment by tenderly exploring my mouth with her tongue.

'Show me what you can do, sweetheart,' she says.

With our lips a hair's breadth apart, I rock my hips, bringing back the bliss of her blowjob in an instant. It's a dangerous sensation that could tempt me over the edge, but making this last is non-negotiable. This woman I pursued, who gave me the best head of my life before inviting me to her bed, will not be disappointed. She moans softly, sweat forming on her brow, and I'm close enough to spot the subtle flickers of pleasure in her eyes each time my cock penetrates her depths.

ngnx
ngnx
172 Followers