Jenny from the Office Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How am I doing so far?' I say.

'Not bad at all.'

'Sounds like there's room to improve.'

I haul myself up and hook my arms around her leg, driving into her in an abrupt change of pace. She cries out in near-anguish, but it's for me to stop. It's a cry for more, letting me know what she expects from young dick. I strive to give her what I know she wants, making her tits bounce and thighs ripple, and I'm vindicated by a flush of red spreading across her chest. She reaches down to play with her clit, her fingers becoming a blur as her eyes roll back. She opens her mouth to say something, and it fills me with pride that she can't get out the words.

Sweat pours off me as I match her intensity, pushing me towards the point of no return. At this point I don't care, and even if I did it wouldn't matter. I'm ready to burst and can't wait, knowing it's going to be—

'Ohhhh!'

She pushes me away, robbing my cock of her warmth just before my climax arrives. A jet of clear liquid shoots from her pussy, causing me to barely register the load I blast over her stomach. A smaller one follows as she strums her clit, followed by a third, and then a final dribble as her hand flops to her side.

I stare at her in the calm after the storm. Our stomachs, thighs, and the bed are lathered in the emissions of sex.

'I tried to tell you,' she says, almost apologetically. 'I hope you don't mind.'

I can't help but chuckle. 'Why would I mind?'

'It freaks some guys out. That's why I tried to warn you.'

'Well I promise you I'm not freaked out—in fact I'm the opposite. But why didn't you just tell me before we started?'

She looks away with a coy smile. 'Because I don't always get there. I didn't want to put any pressure on you.'

'Seriously?'

'I know it sounds silly, but guys can get competitive. Years ago, I told a boyfriend about it before we had sex for the first time, and he took it really badly when it didn't happen. I think it wounded his pride, that I'd got there with other guys and couldn't with him. It was one of the reasons we broke up in the end. Since then, I've kept it quiet unless it's about to happen.'

'I guess that makes sense.' I shuffle around the bed and lie next to her. 'I'll take it as a compliment that you couldn't get the words out.'

'How's your ego?'

'Pretty good, actually. I can't wait to see what other surprises you have in store for me.'

'Nothing else, sorry to disappoint you.'

'I don't think you could ever disappoint me.'

'Glad I make a good impression.' She looks down at my globs of semen on her stomach. 'Ireally need to take a shower. I'll get you a towel if you want one too.'

'How about we save water and take one together?'

'Environmentally conscious, are you?'

'Of course.'

'Ooh, good in bed and responsible. You'd better follow me.'

'Good in bed, eh?'

She turns to me with a minxy smile. 'Like I said, not bad at all.'

As the water sluices away our sweat and everything besides, it strikes me how intimate the act of washing somebody is, especially after a second hookup. It's not something I've done in similar situations before, and it adds further weight to my instinct that this wasn't just a bit of fun.

'Why are you staring at me?' she says.

'Was I?'

She chuckles. 'Yeah, for about the last thirty seconds.'

'I didn't even realise. Probably because you tired me out.'

'You're welcome.'

We finish by washing each other's hair, then we step out of the shower and get dried off. I retrieve my boxers and t-shirt from the floor, and when I get back to her room, she's slipped into a black nightie.

'Damn, I thought you said no more surprises,' I say.

She gives me a confused look before twigging what I mean. 'This?'

I slip my hands around her waist, roaming the soft satin over her hips and bum. 'Mm-hmm.'

'I wear it every night, but it's nice to know you're easily pleased.' She kisses me on the lips. 'I'm going to change the sheets before we go to bed. I can't imagine you want to sleep on... you know.'

'How do you know it's not a fetish?'

'Even if it's one of yours, it's not one of mine.'

'Fair enough, I'll give you a hand.'

We strip the bed, and I help her put on the black sheets from last week. Doing housework with a colleague I barely know—minutes after having the hottest sex of my life with her—is another strange, although oddly comforting, scenario.

'How do you get the corners to stay tucked in?' I say.

'You've just got to be persistent. Get it right in there.'

'Are you still talking about bedsheets?'

She shoots me a smile. 'It applies to lots of things.'

She throws the old sheets into the laundry basket and we cuddle up under the fresh ones. I don't know what I'd expected when I asked her for that first drink two weeks ago, but it definitely wasn't this. Nuzzling her hair, inhaling the apple scent of her shampoo, I close my eyes content.

*

I wake up with my arms still around her, my morning wood pressed snugly between her buttocks. While the temptation to grind is strong, her soft breathing tells me she's asleep, and I don't want to wake her. I let the minutes go by in stillness, enjoying the morning after without the hangover. Her hair retains a faint smell of apple, but it's her natural scent I notice more. It's musky following a night of sleep, and I can't help inhaling, wishing the shampoo wasn't there at all. I've heard that liking the way a partner smells means you have complementary genes. If that's true, mine must fit hers like a jigsaw.

She bucks her hips ever so slightly. I'm not sure whether it was conscious at first, but I'm left in no doubt when she begins to gyrate.

'Morning,' she mumbles.

'Morning.'

'And a good morning to you, too,' she says, increasing the pressure on my crotch.

I exhale a soft moan, then pull her hair aside and bring my lips to her neck. Trailing kisses across her skin, I wrestle my boxers down with one hand to feel her nightie against my cock. Freed and aroused, it glides effortlessly across the satin, burying deeper between her cheeks with each pass.

It's her turn to let slip a moan, and she inclines forward to lift her nightie, treating my erection to her warm flesh.

'Thisis a good morning,' I say.

She cranes her head to offer the first kiss of the day. 'We can make it even better.'

We grind our bodies under the covers, and I notice the edge of her lips curl into a smile as she gets me off between her cheeks. Though it's not quite sex, the array of sensations make for an enthralling alternative. Her cheeks pull my hood back and forth, her tits are soft and yielding in my hands, and her intoxicating scent becomes more so as she moves.

'Someone's enjoying himself.'

Her impish tone tips me over the edge, and I groan as semen spurts from my dick, filling the space between our bodies. Its warmth spreads across my crotch as I continue to grind, leaving us both gooey by the time I'm finished. I nestle my head in the crook of her neck, suddenly sleepy again as I soften in the sticky mess of her arsecheeks.

'I'll have to buy more bedding if you keep coming over,' she says.

I chuckle. 'I do need to practice tucking in those corners.'

'You can take the lead this time, seeing as you made the mess.'

'I think your encouragement played a part.'

'To be fair, it didn't take much.'

'Touché.'

She rolls over, and after spending a lazy few minutes making out, we change the sheets, shower, then make our way to the kitchen for breakfast.

'Is toast okay again?' she asks.

'Any chance of two slices this time?'

'Sure.'

I watch her getting everything ready, warmed by yet another unusual feeling. She's obviously the caring type, emphasised when she takes three different jams out of the fridge so I can pick which one I want. I go for raspberry. It's something I could get used to; she sets two slices of toast in front of me, lathered in butter and jam, along with a mug of tea full to the brim.

'Thanks. You're spoiling me this morning.'

'You spoiled me last night.'

'I think we spoiled each other.'

'Does that mean you owe me breakfast?'

'If it means we can do that again, I'll make you whatever you want.'

'You've got yourself a deal.' She sits down opposite me and sighs after taking the first bite of her toast. 'I needed that. You're getting me into the habit of skipping dinner on a Friday.'

'Then why don't we go for some next time?'

'You mean to a restaurant?'

'That's generally where people go for dinner,' I tease.

She smiles. 'Okay, why not. I can't next week, though, I'm going on holiday on Monday.'

'Anywhere nice?'

'Thailand, with my friend Portia. We do a trip once a year.'

'You must be well-travelled.'

'Reasonably. I've always loved seeing new places. How about you?'

'I've been to a handful of countries, but never outside Europe.'

'You've got plenty of time. I hadn't even left the UK at your age.'

'Thailand is somewhere I've always been curious about, too. You can tell me about it over dinner.'

'I look forward to it. I can't wait to see the restaurant you pick.'

'It might not be as fancy as your use to.'

'"Used to"?' She laughs. 'I'm not a socialite, you know. As long as there's good company and I'm not craving toast in the morning, I'll be happy.'

I chuckle as I finish my tea. 'Thanks for taking the pressure off. Anyway, I should get going. I promised my housemate I'd go to the gym with him.'

She takes our plates and mugs to the sink then walks me to the door. This time we have a more intimate goodbye, a steamy kiss that makes me regret having to leave.

'Have a good workout. You can show me the results when I get back.'

'Now there's some motivation. Enjoy Thailand.'

*

'I didn't hear you get in last night,' Charlie says as we make our way to the gym.

'I stayed with my colleague again.'

'The same one?'

'Yeah the same one. I'm not sleeping my way around the office.'

'So what's the situation? Are you having fun, or is it more serious?'

'It's complicated. It feels kind of in between.'

'What does that mean?'

'We have great chemistry, but anything long-term might be difficult.'

'How come?'

'She's older.'

'How much older?'

I puff out my cheeks, knowing how he'll react. 'Thirty-nine.'

'Shit, you weren't kidding. Are you sure you have that much in common?'

'More than any woman I've ever met. That's what makes it complicated.'

'Just think though: in ten years, she'll be nearly fifty. She might have a MILF vibe now, but can you really live with that age difference the older she gets? And what if you ever want kids? Her biological clock is ticking.'

'Mate, don't call her a MILF. She's more than that.' I catch his raised eyebrow in my peripheral vision. 'Anyway, none of that matters unless she feels the same way.'

'I'm just saying I'd keep things casual. Enjoy it while it lasts, but keep looking for someone your own age.'

I'm tempted to argue, but there's ultimately no point. It's a perspective I'm going to run into more often than not, and if the shoe was on the other foot, I'd probably be telling Charlie to do the same thing.

We arrive at the gym and, after warming up on the treadmills, hit the weights. As we go through our routines, I replay what Jenny said at the door:You can show me the results when I get back. While it was in jest, I can't help but push for a few more reps than usual.

I keep the same intensity throughout the following week, lifting every day after work and again on Sunday. The aesthetic improvement in the mirror might be my imagination, but it's a good feeling to have been productive—especially since Jenny's back at work tomorrow. As the thought of her brings a smile to my face, my phone vibrates.

I'm back. Did you miss me?

Who's this again?

Very funny.

As always :D How was Thailand?

Amazing, I wish I could have stayed longer.

Not too long I hope. We have dinner plans.

Have you chosen somewhere?

All booked. Just need you.

Ooh, I'm intrigued. Don't suppose you'll give me a hint...

Nope. You'll have to wait and see.

Spoilsport :'(

Haha. My thumbs hover over the keyboard as I decide whether or not to get playful. At this point, I can't see how she'll mind.Can I ask another personal question?

I thought you'd have run out by now.

Is that a yes?

Go on...

Do you have any red underwear?

It takes her a little bit longer to reply.I might. Why?

Could you wear them for work tomorrow?

An even longer pause this time.I could... but what's in it for you?

I'd know you were wearing them for me ;)

Haha men! I'll think about it. I might, I might not. You'll just have to keep guessing.

You horrible tease.

You love it. See you tomorrow.

Can't wait.

*

My journey to work is rife with anticipation. It's a rare morning in which there aren't any tube delays, so I arrive at the office fifteen minutes early. My stomach does a little flip when I see Jenny already at her desk, taking me back to my conversation with Charlie. Seeing her after more than a week apart is the most excited I've felt in a while, adding to the mounting evidence that this is more than just a casual fling—at least for me. I toss my bag under my desk then notice a red biro next to my keyboard, one I know I didn't leave there on Friday. I look over at Jenny; either it's one hell of a coincidence, or she's fulfilled my naughty request.

I prepare my breakfast wearing the smile of a shared secret, and I can't remember the last time cereal tasted so good. For the rest of the morning, I steal a glance at her sumptuous behind whenever she walks past my desk, picturing the vibrant colour beneath her black jeans. My pulse races every time, and after she passes just before noon, my loins implore me to get up and follow.

She heads for the toilets along a corridor on the way to the kitchen, and I hang back for long enough to try and meet her on her way back. Lady luck is smiling down on me; just before I reach the ladies on the way to the gents, she emerges, almost bumping into me.

'I think you lost your pen,' I say.

'I was wondering where that had got to.'

I look down at her teasing face, too preoccupied with thoughts of red to reply. I detect a whiff of her familiar shampoo, and we're almost close enough to feel each other's breath.

'Are you going to let me past?' she says.

A lusty haze takes over my brain. I look over my shoulder to make sure no one can see us, then gesture to the ladies toilets.

'Is anyone in there?'

'No, why?Oh!'

I push her through the door and into the first empty stall.

'What the hell are you doing?' she demands as I lock the door.

'You shouldn't have worn the underwear.'

She pushes me away as I try to kiss her. 'Callum...'

Subduing her hands, I find her lips on the second attempt, and she lets slip a moan that she probably didn't mean.

'Callum, anyone could walk in. If we get caught...'

'We won't get caught,' I whisper, 'not if we're quiet.'

I push her against the door. Like in the gents, the stalls are tiny rooms in and of themselves. The doors stretch from floor to ceiling, meaning there's no gap through which to see feet, and no way to peek over the top. Her resistance wanes when I kiss her again, and while she doesn't reciprocate, she doesn't push me away. Only when I undo her jeans button does she find some resolve.

'Callum!'

I pull them down nevertheless, the flash of red igniting a fire in my loins. They're not basic, either, probably part of a lingerie set—lacy with a small bow above the crotch.

'Callum this has gone far—'

The ladies door opening stops her in her tracks, and she holds her breath as a pair of heels click-clack across the floor. The door two stalls down opens and closes, and she finally exhales.

'This has gone far enough.'

I prod her with my tent, my ears deaf to her objection. 'I need to fuck you.'

She looks at me in stunned silence as I take out my cock, internal conflict written on her face. I spin her around. Despite her protests, she doesn't stop me. I slide down her underwear. She doesn't stop me. And I rub my tip against the folds of her pussy. And still she doesn't stop me.

She whimpers as someone else enters the toilets, forcing me to cover her mouth lest she give us away. As whoever it is passes our stall, I push my cock inside her. She inhales against my palm, her lips tight as I burrow through her reluctance. She's not wet enough to take all of me, but the risk of getting caught, combined with the panties she put on just for me, more than makes up for it.

A toilet flushes a few stalls down as I build to a quiet rhythm. She gets wetter with each thrust, opening up for me as she abandons her better judgement for the cock she loves. I hear the gush of a tap a few feet away followed by the crumpling of paper towels. Who'd have thought the sound of someone washing their hands could be such a turn-on, risk turning the mundane into something insanely hot. The excitement makes me careless; I drive deeper than she was ready for, and a high-pitched squeal gets past my palm. We freeze like statues, and a woman outside taps on the door.

'Is everything alright in there?'

'Yes thanks, just me being clumsy,' Jenny says. 'Almost dropped my phone in the loo.'

The woman chuckles. 'We've all been there.'

I thrust again. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself, the thrill overriding my common sense. Jenny's mouth opens in a soundless gasp, then she shoots me a look that could kill.

'Tell me about it,' she says.

Our unwitting voyeur leaves, and Jenny's frown is replaced by pure surrender. She juts into me, sheathing more of my cock and inviting me to thrust.

'You've changed your tune,' I whisper in her ear.

'Just needed warming up.'

And warm she is. More people come and go outside the stall, but neither of us care. As toilets flush, and faucets and dryers turn on and off, I fuck her as fast as I dare, treading a delicate line between volume and pleasure. She's doing the same, tempering her movements, wanting to be ravaged but knowing it's not the time or place. She squeezes her pelvic floor muscles, ramping up the sensation for us both.

'Cum for me,' she whispers.

A simple task. I pin her against the cubicle door and relinquish my load, pressing my lips into her hair in lieu of crying out. Someone else walks in mid-climax, providing an extra spike of pleasure as she walks past, oblivious to what's going on.

I ease back after my orgasm wanes, giving Jenny room to move. She turns and smiles, her cheeks a subtle shade of pink.

'You must've really missed me,' she whispers.

'Fridays are no fun without you.'

'But it's Monday.'

'Maybe I couldn't wait.'

As we fix our clothes, I pay special attention to Jenny as she pulls up her underwear, sealing my load inside her. It's a perfect end to a perfect storm, spontaneity that hadn't even crossed my mind when I messaged her the request.

'How do I look?' she asks.

'Better with my cum inside you.'

She smiles and pecks me on the lips. 'Then I hope I'll be looking better a lot more. We should go; I'll make sure the coast is clear.'

When all seems quiet outside, Jenny flushes the toilet for effect and leaves the stall, leaving me hiding behind the door. I hear her opening the door to the ladies, making sure no one is in the corridor.

'Quick,' she says.

I hurry out and turn left towards the gents, while she goes back to the office. No one would have suspected anything if we'd left together, but playing it extra safe won't do any harm. After leaving the gents, I can barely keep the grin off my face as I return to my desk, adrenaline still coursing through me. How ironic that she's reluctant to talk to me at work for fear of gossip, yet she's willing to have sex in a toilet stall.